Suspect: “Oh I didn’t know you were coming” After Deputies Find Meth in Plain View

SPRING HILL – Deputies responded to 5355 Baldock Ave Wednesday, in reference to an unrelated issue where they made contact with the complainant, 38-year-old Patrick Joseph Zupo.

According to officials, Deputies were standing in Zupo’s bedroom when they noticed a metal 1/8 measuring cup with a substance that appeared to be methamphetamine. When deputies asked Zupo about the substance, he replied, “Oh you don’t need to worry about that.” The deputy responded, “You shouldn’t leave your meth in plain view.” Zupo then replied, “Well I didn’t know you were coming.”

A field test of the substance confirmed that it was methamphetamine and Zupo was taken into custody .

Zupo is charged with possession of methamphetamine and he currently behind bars, held on a $5,000 bond.

Comments
  • Great, another winner from New York.

Sunday, 21 May 2017, 7:44 am
    • Yes the winners are all mostly from NY

Sunday, 21 May 2017, 11:22 pm
  • I’m not defending this young man. But no one knows the horror of having a family member so addicted to drugs that they can’t make themselves stop unless you’ve been there with your own family member. This young man needs help. I read his Facebook page and he is obviously reaching out for help. I pray that he gets the help that he needs and that they give him rehab instead of jail. Jail will not do him any good. When he gets out he will start using again. Rehab can work and will work if the individual truly wants to get clean. It appears that he may have finally hit rock bottom. I pray that he gets the help he needs.

Saturday, 20 May 2017, 11:50 am
    • Then you pay for it. Why should hard working tax payers ?.. I had a flat tire today… Want to pay for that too? Its not my fault there was a nail in the road.

Saturday, 20 May 2017, 7:23 pm

Saturday, 20 May 2017, 10:25 pm
  • He isn’t a looser he got hooked from some bimbo and needs help and he works just met the wrong people spring Hill is loaded with drugs they need to make a sweep of all of them Pat’s father

Saturday, 20 May 2017, 11:25 am
    • I guess it’s someone else’s fault that he has been arrested numerous times too…..

Saturday, 20 May 2017, 5:03 pm
    • Sorry sir, but everyone makes their own decisions. As a recovering hernando county meth addict it has infested that town. It is destroying almost 3 generations of people. Effecting everyone . Stop making excuses for us . Cause its always someone who got someone hooked but the reality is , we do it to ourselves and then choose to keep on

Sunday, 21 May 2017, 12:01 pm
    • I forgot the sad part . for the majority of meth addict its hitting rock bottom with no one and nothing before we quit . As long as someone has sympathy we will exploit and take advantage of them .Best thing my parents could have done was leave me to my own responsibilities. Now 3 years after my addiction we have a stronger relationship than ever.

Sunday, 21 May 2017, 12:07 pm
    • hooked on meth, and with a bimbo. SOUNDS LIKE A LOSER TO ME!

Monday, 22 May 2017, 2:13 pm
  • This country needs to realize what drugs are doing to our people. No one seems to care about the problem or how to fix it. Doctors and drug companies constantly pushing them, I know of one doctor who is worse than a drug pusher, has people come back every month for drugs, and most are on public assistance. Then there’s the pot, definitely a gateway drug, never met anyone hooked on drugs who didn’t start with weed. Medical is fine in form of oil or pill but I for one don’t want to sit by someone and smell that gross smell. And for all the naysayers I have never taken any drugs other than Otc I don’t drink and I don’t smoke. Believe me I love life and don’t need crutches

Saturday, 20 May 2017, 6:56 am
  • Our bodies are a gift and we are to cherish them. Not put harmful substances like chemical drugs into them! Time to wake up world!!! So sad…peoples morals now days!

Saturday, 20 May 2017, 1:12 am
  • Hopefully this person seeks treatment for his issues.

Friday, 19 May 2017, 7:26 pm
    • And you also young man…

Saturday, 20 May 2017, 12:39 pm
  • Any info on his original complaint ?? Article says he was a “complainant”. Couldn’t get more stuff to make meth?? Wanted to complain about quality of meth & have his suppliers arrested ?? Maybe his measuring cup wasn’t big enough??? Obviously his brain wasn’t smart enough – if he has one left.

Friday, 19 May 2017, 6:37 pm
  • So wait…. this idiot called the police as a complainant and then said he didn’t know they would come and see his dope? LMAO

Friday, 19 May 2017, 6:18 pm
  • What a looser

Friday, 19 May 2017, 5:04 pm
    • And that ladies and gentlemen is the moron of the day…

Saturday, 20 May 2017, 1:16 am
  • Lena, sounds like you were on drugs when you wrote your comment above because it makes no sense! Haha… meth heads are 1 step closer to the grave every puff they take of that crap!

Friday, 19 May 2017, 4:53 pm
  • your headline quote is wrong and in quotations, too. fix that.

Friday, 19 May 2017, 4:41 pm
      • in the article, it says he said,”well, i didn’t think you…” rather than the “oh, i didn’t think you…” that’s in the headline.
        cool your jets.

Friday, 19 May 2017, 7:00 pm
      • The headline says “Oh I didn’t know you were coming.” The body of the story said “Well I didn’t know you were coming.

Saturday, 20 May 2017, 9:31 am
    • Hell i have know grahmer skills but no capital letter a the begining of sentence hell and periods after every other word man leave Tom alone i challenge you to a dumb off; what. You” think÷ Not you tom ill beat you…..

Saturday, 20 May 2017, 7:01 am
      • That for k is that how you spell that k….

Saturday, 20 May 2017, 7:03 am
    • You shouldn’t tell other people how to do their job. Upset because your buddy got caught? Don’t take it out on Tom, he’s been just doing his damn job.

Saturday, 20 May 2017, 7:28 am
  • What a shame. Maybe his momma and daddy shouldn’t have given him that beautiful house for only $28,000.

Friday, 19 May 2017, 3:42 pm
    • No one gave him a house! Know your facts before you comment

Friday, 19 May 2017, 6:58 pm
      • I’m sorry. You are correct. They did not give him the house for $28,000. They sold him the house for $28,000.

Saturday, 20 May 2017, 11:35 am
        • Wrong again!

Saturday, 20 May 2017, 6:58 pm
        • Where do you even come up with such crap?! It’s his parents house. And even “IF”they did. What would that have to do with what he has been doing? Come on now

Sunday, 21 May 2017, 11:27 pm
  • love how the deputy walked him right into admitting, brings back good old police work

Friday, 19 May 2017, 3:41 pm
  • Hey, Need more like him….maybe we can rid our communities of these dope heads…. Stupid is as stupid does. LOL

Friday, 19 May 2017, 3:18 pm
  • Another pathetic loser for the area I think everyone does drugs around here anymore at least they’re stupid enough to get caught that’s the good thing

Friday, 19 May 2017, 2:51 pm
    • Drugs are everywhere, even in the small towns of Kentucky, Tennessee, and surrounding areas. Places you think wouldn’t be that bad.

Friday, 19 May 2017, 4:13 pm
    • I think you need to take your opinion somewhere else and watch who you call a loser!! This guy been through some and just took the wrong path!!

Friday, 19 May 2017, 5:17 pm
      • He’s not a loser but has a record a mile long… Can’t stay out of jail, and posts CRAZY posts at all hours of the night. We are so wrong, he’s a winner.. only winners leave their meth out when the cops come.. Wait, no.. Only WINNERS do meth period!!! Dude has no job, no car, no house, and is a meth junkie… clearly you’re right… how dare we call him a loser.
        He’s been thru alot? So have a million other Americans. So should we all smoke meth? Gtfoh!!!

Friday, 19 May 2017, 7:49 pm
        • That was Awesome!!!! I’ve been thru a lot – almost lost 2 of my kids in accidents, one is now brain damaged, lost my house in foreclosure, went thru 2 different types of cancer, went thru a divorce….but yet somehow, I never had to have the cops come to my house, and meth (or ANY drug) was not a solution. Sure, it would have been nice to just drink or drug myself out of reality, but that’s not what responsible adults do. Yeah, he may have taken the wrong path, but you CAN get off that path and get on the right one…and he chooses not to do that. You eff up, go to jail, get your a** straightened out = not a loser. Eff up, go to jail, and repeat over and over = loser. Anthony Goolsby – be honest and call a spade a spade.

Saturday, 20 May 2017, 11:48 am
          • Sorry for these tragedies you have endured. Great for you Getting through your life the way you did. For others it is not so easy. And if you didn’t experience it, You have no right saying what your saying. Some people get too far involved and it’s hard to get back on track. Sorry your perfect. There are many that aren’t and make mistakes. Have a heart. This man has a huge heart. Also is a great caring person when not on drugs. Bottom line He needs help. Hoping he gets a chance to get it.

Sunday, 21 May 2017, 11:41 pm
      • Thanks for caring

Saturday, 20 May 2017, 11:27 am
      • I am so sick of people saying this crap about people who do drugs. “Oh they just took the wrong path” seriously!? No one forced you to do drugs. Stop giving this people sympathy.

Saturday, 20 May 2017, 1:41 pm
    • Do you drink coffee take asprin maybe have some wine we know ya do.. The answer is yes you do drugs also probably text and drive or save tuttle or some shit like that just crrwl back in your cave.. Have great day dont melt.

Saturday, 20 May 2017, 6:54 am
      • That was for lena w….sorry continue

Saturday, 20 May 2017, 6:56 am
    • Would agree everyone around here does drugs it is a sad world to live in especially to raise children in

Saturday, 20 May 2017, 1:04 pm