Three Trapped in Overturned Vehicle, Spring Hill Drive and California Street

SPRING HILL – At least three people are trapped in an overturned vehicle at the intersection of Spring Hill Drive and California Street, according to sources.

Two vehicles are reportedly involved in the crash and one is currently on its side.

Fire Rescue is assessing the injuries at this time.

Road blockage can be expected.

Comments
  • If people drove the speed limit and worn on their phones this crap wouldn’t keep happening every day

Thursday, 18 May 2017, 9:05 pm
    • there are so many other things that cause crashes besides phones and driving 5 miles over the speed limit. do you know how many heart attacks happen in this county every single day, you every stop to think how many of those people are behind a wheel each day? go through a parking lot one day and take notice of all the bald tires splitting or the worn out brake pads down to the rotors. Theres a huge list of not if variables but just a matter of when.

Thursday, 18 May 2017, 10:25 pm
  • Keep us posted with updates. @what – Tom was busy at the cops chase and unfortunately he can’t be 2 places at once and he almost got ran over.

Thursday, 18 May 2017, 8:04 pm
    • People really suck at times. Hes doing the best he can. Give him a break. I think he does an excellent job.

Thursday, 18 May 2017, 8:45 pm
      • Yes your correct. People suck most the time. Tom is indeed don’t a great work.

Thursday, 18 May 2017, 9:09 pm
      • I agree….I live near Cortez and Im a single mother who had the front door open for fresh air. As soon as I saw the article about the person on the run right now over by Cortez..I immediately got up and shut the door and alerted neighbors to do the same. So thank you Tom. Without you I wouldn’t know about these type of situations until it was MAYBE on the news later and it possibly could be to late. Anything could happen. On quite a few different occasions I have read about possible danger in my area and locked everything down until I heard everything was clear. I count on Tom and I Thank you Tom. Keep up the great work. If I cared about what ppl say all the time, I would be one miserable person. Ignore the stupidity because no one is forcing anyone to read his articles. If you don’t like Tom and you don’t agree with him then keep it moving. It’s as simple as that.

Saturday, 20 May 2017, 10:01 am
  • So get out there Tom, WTF!

Thursday, 18 May 2017, 6:56 pm