45 Low-Income Students Displaced After Funding Revoked, Administrative Violations to Blame

SPRING HILL – There are plenty of daycare horror stories making headlines around the country, but when a daycare is doing everything right and an administrative technicality forces dozens of low-income families to leave and pay higher rates, parents and daycare operators want to know why.

That’s exactly what happened to 45 low-income students at Little Rascals Daycare on Bay Drive, after clerical and administrative policy violations resulted in the termination of funding through Pasco Hernando Early Learning Coalition.

The daycare’s owner, Vincenza “Jeannie” Neve says the problems started over a misunderstanding with sign-in/sign-out procedures, a Character Development Plan, and the Rilya Wilson Act, which obligates parents to provide a note to caregivers after seven absences.

A letter sent to Jeannie on September 7th gave notice that she had failed to meet all the requirements and would be losing her Early Learning Coalition funding (ELC). The letter states that Jeannie was supposed to implement a Character Development Program. Jeannie submitted Funshine Online but the program was not accepted. ELC Officials say Jeannie failed to keep proper records with the sign-in sheet because some parents wouldn’t sign their full name. Jeannie says it’s nearly impossible to watch how every parent signs their name as they come and go during busy times of the day. Lastly, paths crossed between submitting a child’s absentee note to the ELC, which led to violating the Rilya Wilson Act.

Parents who could barely afford to make ends meet will now be forced to pay more than double in daycare costs every week.

Jeannie uses a sliding scale, which for some families is as low as $3 per day and that includes meals. Other daycares will charge a parent fee of $30 per week, in addition to much higher daily rates, and they don’t include meals.

But the lower cost is just one reason why most parents don’t want to remove their children from of Jeannie’s daycare.

We visited the daycare last week and spoke to parents who say they love how Jeannie treats their children, especially those with special needs. Jeannie, who still works full-time at the age of 70, has worked with children all of her adult life. She says most daycare workers have a hard time dealing with special needs children and in many cases they won’t accept them. Jeannie says she loves all children and welcomes special needs children with open arms.

Deante Reese says his 4-year-old daughter has been with Jeannie since she was born and that his daughter doesn’t want to go. “I’m trying to have faith that I won’t have to take my daughter to another school,” said Reese.

We spoke to ELC representative Betsy Kier who said “we tried working with Jeannie for over two years to correct the problems.” Kier confirmed the violations and said that Jeannie could file a grievance and select committee will determine the final outcome.

We reached out to two board members, County Commissioner Diane Rowden, and Hernando County School Board Superintendent Dr. Lori Romano. Rowden said she would look into the situation but that she wasn’t sure if she would be on the committee. HSCB Spokesperson Karen Jordan spoke on behalf of Dr. Romano and said “The School Readiness contract for the contractor indicated has been cancelled for cause. In response to the contractor’s request, a Due Process hearing will be convened at a date to be determined, within the next 45 calendar days.” She went on to say “While Dr. Romano is a mandated member of the Coalition’s Board of Directors; Dr. Romano is not a member of the Hearing Review Committee.”

On September 13th Jeannie submitted her grievance letter to ELC Executive Director, James Farrelly, outlining a plan to correct the violations and pleading for reinstatement.

In the meantime, Jeannie is left with just 6 self-paying students, while the families of 45 displaced students struggle to find affordable daycare service.

CORRECTION: 9/20/2016, 10:05 a.m. –  Information previously posted about Mark Fischer was in error. It has since been removed.

jeannie-1 jeannie-2 jeannie-3 jeannie-4 jeannie-5

Comments
  • Pau why don’t we meet? Panera is fine let me know the time and date an I will be there.

Thursday, 22 September 2016, 6:58 pm
  • Paul why don’t we meet? Panera would be fine let me know what day and time?

Thursday, 22 September 2016, 6:49 pm
  • Unfortunately this lady lives in my neighborhood and keeps her house disgusting, Christmas lights up year round,does not mow the grass, crap all lined up on the sides of her house and apparently has foster kids she takes in that go to school dirty and she punishes them by having them take hundreds of loaded boxes out of her garage and then immediately put them back in all while screaming at them , if she can’t keep her own home nice and be nice to the foster kids there I sure as hell would never want to see her daycare!

Wednesday, 21 September 2016, 11:29 pm
    • What’s the problem with leaving Christmas lights up year round? Do you have a problem with celebrating Jesus’ Birthday? Do you know when the actual birth date is or is there a law that demands they be taken down and/put up on certain dates? I would say that is a personal choice and no one’s business but her own.

As for everything else you mentioned, have you reported the condition of her house to the county or to the foster care authorities? They do regular inspections especially if they receive a negative report from someone. Have you offered to help her mow her grass? After all, she is nearly 70 years old. It would be the neighborly thing to do and if she had one of the children do it someone might report her for illegally employing or abusing them…
      Having the kids carry boxes in and out of the garage is a lot better punishment than beating them imo…hundreds of them? How big is her garage?

Where does she live? I’d like to go by and see this disgusting property for myself. If the lawn simply needs cut, I’ll offer to do it for her. If it’s as disgusting as you say, I’ll report it and get something done about it. It’s really not that hard to dial the number to the county.

Thursday, 22 September 2016, 2:14 pm
  • By the way Paul my name is Lorylei not Lori you don’t know me to be using my nickname!!!!! And yes I am GOOD friends with Miss Jeannie and I admit it!!!! She has always been there for me and my family!!!!

Wednesday, 21 September 2016, 7:49 pm
    • But your husband seems to think he knows who I am and says I’m a woman. I have balls, unlike him.
      I’m glad she’s always been there. As I said, I wish she’d have done the right thing and not disappointed so many parents by not following what her contract said.

Things will work out. The kids will feel the same way when they get to know their new teachers. I just wish the lady would have done the job, the paperwork so that she didn’t let so many people down, then try to blame the coalition.

Wednesday, 21 September 2016, 10:03 pm
      • I am sorry but my husband does not remember you and apologizes to think you were a women! My husband is sometimes to passionate with situations and it gets the best of him!

Thursday, 22 September 2016, 1:13 pm
        • That’s not my problem. He needs anger management if he lets these little things bother him. I think what others were trying to tell you is that if you quit responding to the comments it would have been better and would not have added fuel to the fire.

I’m very passionate about things too and when I know someone is lying, I’m going to call them out on it like I did Mark. Anybody who knows him and reads his comments knows he’s not telling the truth. You and I both know that you have lived here longer then 2 years. You and I both know that, with Marks big mouth, something got reported by Tom that shouldn’t have. Then Mark started back pedaling.

Have your husband get a job and help you pay the bills. As long as I’ve known him, you have been the main provider for your family. What kind of man does that? What kind of man gets this hotheaded over a news article and makes a complete ass out of himself? Like I said, I have balls, unlike Mark. Just like his apologizing to people. He can’t even do that and he has you do it. A mouse, not a man. I said I’d meet him and we’d discuss things. He has vanished and don’t tell me he’s working. I know better.

Lorylei do you remember working for Access Healthcare? How about when Mark worked at Oak Hill Hospital? Now go ahead and rack your brain. I have nothing more to say.

Thursday, 22 September 2016, 5:29 pm
          • I honestly don’t care if I know you or not but Mark is retired and I choose to work!. He worked hard enough in NY!!!! That’s all I have to say! I will not be answering no more! Have a good life!

Thursday, 22 September 2016, 7:18 pm
          • There you go, that sense of entitlement. Mark is too young to be retired. He said he owned his own company. He said he worked. You say he’s retired. In these comments. Now I’m calling you out for lying for your moocher husband.

It’s people like you who take advantage of the public assistance, while working off of the books (under the table). Taxpayers help you while your fat 50 year old husband mooches off of you and the government.

I’ll have a good life. You guys too, you freeloaders.

Thursday, 22 September 2016, 8:26 pm
  • Wow, lots of nasty comments. Does anyone out there even care about the children involved in this? Just for a minute, let’s all focus on what is important. Many children who felt safe, loved and happy were removed from a place they felt secure. Several little ones are starting their day off crying and feeling scared because of this decision. My heart goes out to these children. They don’t care that the building looks tired…all they know is they love to be there with friends and people who love and care for them. This daycare has been in operation for 16 years. If it was in violation of any horrible crime then it would have been shut down years ago. The care and attention a child receives is far more important then paperwork any day. At the end of the day, does any child remember if the paper work was done or do they remember the hugs and smiles they received??? Just want to leave you with those thoughts as you ponder what is best for the children. Thanks to all who care.

Wednesday, 21 September 2016, 6:55 pm
    • This is sad that a story can bring out the worse in people. My opinion has changed about some of the adults involved, not in a good way either and my heart breaks for the innocent children. That paperwork is what helped the parents and Ms. Jeannie. It brought in the money that the parents couldn’t afford to pay. This was in the contract that Ms. Jeannie signed and it was her responsibility to do so. She let these parents down and as a result the children. It’s those technicalities that get people and people don’t understand just how important they are. I’ll pray for everyone, including the people being so nasty in their comments. I hope Jeannie can get things together enough to keep the doors open. I live in the neighborhood and I know myself and my neighbors haven’t had a problem with the preschool. I don’t live that close but I do live on the road. I care.

Wednesday, 21 September 2016, 10:38 pm
      • Thank you for your kind words. At this point in time, there is no reason to believe this center will close. It is open for business and accepting new children.

Thursday, 22 September 2016, 6:05 pm
  • Paul we have nothing to tell you so go enjoy your food and I hope you can try to refrain from talking about us because this whole thing is just foolish and just nonsense! Good day!!!!

Wednesday, 21 September 2016, 6:51 pm
  • Omg give it a rest already! People get a LIFE!!!!!

Wednesday, 21 September 2016, 6:44 pm
  • Notice Mark says he wasn’t interviewed and his wife says notes and recorded interview. Oops! Me thinks someone got themselves in deeper then they expected. If you don’t want attention don’t talk to the press. ???✔️?

Wednesday, 21 September 2016, 6:13 pm
  • Karen get your facts straight again MY SON DOES NOT WORK THERE!!!! My husband was there to help out a fellow business owner and a good friend of ours that needed help, so why don’t you find someone else to bother!!!! My husband might be outspoken but anyone that knows us would know that we are great people and would give our shirts off our backs to anybody that deserves it!!!! So get your facts straight!!! Stop harassing my husband and family and why don’t you go tend to your FAMILY!!!!!

Wednesday, 21 September 2016, 5:23 pm
  • By

Wednesday, 21 September 2016, 4:40 pm
  • Paul I know for a fact Mrs Jeanie contacted tom to correct the error I was told when she did it and the blue truck in the parking lot is an employee truck and a daycare is usually quite during working hours go bye there between 6-8am u will see parents drop off there children and picking up after 5pm

Wednesday, 21 September 2016, 4:39 pm
    • I know for a fact that Mark and Lori are friends with Jeannie and I don’t need to disclose any more. Ok, I will drive by and wait to see all six students that go there. I’ll see how QUITE, oops I mean QUIET it is during the drop off and pick up times. I see a lot of day cares in my travels that have kids outside playing during the day. I did notice the picture above, with the worker and the child was taken in the parking lot and that child sure does look sweaty, whereas the heavy employee isn’t sweating.

My only wish is that Jeannie would have done the right thing and none of this would be going on. She didn’t get USDA because of the paperwork. Guess what? She isn’t getting funding either because she didn’t do the paperwork as the contract required.

Mark I am headed out with the family to dinner. If you’d like to meet me and discuss this, feel free to meet us at Outback. We are leaving now.

Wednesday, 21 September 2016, 5:24 pm
      • If I would have saw this earlier I would have taken up your offer. I know who you are now! now I understand! Talking about Lairs!! You are a woman, not a man. You worked with Lory in the medical billing office. You are the office RAT that snitched on everyone in the office. You are the inbred country retard that sells weed from your house that is less than a block away from the daycare in question. You are the epitome of trailer trash that has to lye, cheat, rob and boast about how righteous you are to make yourself feel better. Oh, I know who you are! You are the laughing stock of all the girl you worked with. You are the butt of our jokes. You are a racist, psychopath, disease ridden (that karma working its magic) poor excuse for of the female gender. I know who you are but wont even say your name and put you on blast because your not worth being recognized as a human being. We are finally done with you knowing your insignificance to everyone around especially us. there will be no further responses, no need.”J” have a miserable life and die a horrible death, its inevitable!

Wednesday, 21 September 2016, 9:00 pm
        • Mark, I’m sick? Karma? What the hell are you talking about? I have a set of balls. You are wrong but go ahead and accuse me of being someone else. You’re showing you aren’t too bright and throw accusations around, while complain that Tom has done this to you. Whoa there dude.

I don’t live near the day care, in fact I live in Hernando Beach. I also happen to work at a government entity, close by, on Forest Oaks.

Kelly does happen to live near the day care and I’m surprised you would even say these things about her. That’s the only person I know that lives around that area, besides my client who just lost her husband further back on Bay Drive.

I’ll tell you what. I will meet you at Panera Bread. You name the time and I’ll be there buddy. I’ll show you that I am a male that you do know, and I know your son. You will eat your words.

Wednesday, 21 September 2016, 9:58 pm
        • Damn look at this. Your true colors are showing. Your wife and you both need to get on with life. If you didn’t respond to these people they wouldn’t go on. For anyone to wish horrible life or a horrible death on anyone, if you like them or not, is just sinful. You are the hater. You ain’t no good person.

Wednesday, 21 September 2016, 10:08 pm
        • This is just mean and probably not right anyway. Get some weed and chill out dude.

Wednesday, 21 September 2016, 10:28 pm
        • Who says something like this to another person and expects people to think they are good peoples? You have told us all what your true character is. You a snitch to boy?

Thursday, 22 September 2016, 7:40 am
        • Mark, this is “J”. I am here to tell you I have nothing to do with this. I’ve never stepped foot into the day care, I don’t know anything about it and I don’t care to. I have no need for the services of any day care, and I haven’t in many, many years. I’ve never once had a problem with that day care, in all the years she’s been in business, in fact, I’ve always seen it quite busy. I don’t know who you and your wife have as friends, and I don’t care to.
          I thank the person who “anonymously” called me last night to tell me this was posted. I was not concerned and went right back to sleep, only to wake up and read this horrible mess of comments. How childish this became.
          I’m glad you found the need to put stuff up that is absolutely not true. I don’t know how you figure I have all these “diseases”, but I can tell you, cancer does not discriminate.
          Let’s see. Yesterday I had a man and his young son come to my house, trying to “borrow” our camper key to use with his. I kindly explained what he needed to do to get a key for his own camper that he supposedly just bought without a key. My husband and son thought this odd, for they were home when this happened. And yes, I did tell him I have been sick and have not used it much lately. This morning I’m getting calls on my cell phone, where someone is spoofing my number, calling people and pretending to be me.
          That’s all alright though. I know I am not guilty of what you have accused me of and the sad thing is, I never had a problem with you or your wife. I don’t follow the masses. Maybe you need to look within that group of people and find the one who is known to use multiple logins, to include pretending to be a male in one of hers.
          Thank you for thinking of me, even negatively and fortunately we have my cancer under control, with five surgeries done in a three week period. My life is awesome with my loving family and many friends. I’m enjoying retirement and am extremely happy.
          Think what you want. That’s ok. I only use one login and I have nothing to hide. I’ve had all of you guys blocked on Facebook, my phone and my emails since the day we all lost our jobs. I’d appreciate if you all would quit harassing me!
          Have a good day and please do not involve me when I have nothing to do with anything.
          Mr. Lemons, please get in touch with me. My email address is attached, as it is with the rare posts I put up here.

Thursday, 22 September 2016, 11:24 am
          • I am apologizing “J”. He was incorrect in posting this and we greatly sorry! If Mr. Lemons can remove Mark’s comment from last night we would greatly appreciate it. Again we apologize for this comment we have been very frustrated with all the negative comments and we over reacted. Sorry again!

Thursday, 22 September 2016, 1:20 pm
          • That’s ok Lorylei. I know where I stand with you guys, and I’m alright with that.
            If his comment stays, so be it. People who really know me, know this is completely incorrect. It just saddened me to see him grasping at straws and pulling me into something I had no part of.
            I wanted to speak to Mr. Lemons about something totally unrelated to this.
            Be blessed and have a good day.

Thursday, 22 September 2016, 2:30 pm
  • Paul or whatever “your name” is why don’t you shut your mouth already!!!!! Why don’t you just throw youself off of some where and mine your BUSINESS!!!!!!

Wednesday, 21 September 2016, 3:40 pm
  • I worked at another daycare facility for years , in order to get the parents to sign in and out correctly everyday we simply told them if it isn’t done correctly you can lose your funding. You better believe every sign in/ sign out transaction was correct after they heard that

Wednesday, 21 September 2016, 1:53 pm
    • Yup when a place is run correctly that’s how it works. This is a non-story, since the owner of the day care did this to herself. She tries to place the blame elsewhere. Not a good role model for kids.

Wednesday, 21 September 2016, 2:14 pm
  • Hey Tom are you going to remove this correct statement too!!

Wednesday, 21 September 2016, 12:09 pm
    • Go to work Mark. How do I know who this is? Because you used your name and this name and posted the same thing above. Dude get over it. The day care will close down and there’s nothing you can do about it. I’m sorry your son won’t be making any money to help his mom, since she never once mentioned you in her post. She busts her butt for you and your kid. That is if it was her and not you pretending to be her.

Wednesday, 21 September 2016, 1:29 pm
      • LIKE I repeated before my son does not work their and what my husband does and does not do is none of your business Yahoo!!! why don’t you go get working since you seem to have so much time on your hands and leave us alone! You do not know us and my family so keep it walking!!!!

Wednesday, 21 September 2016, 1:59 pm
      • Yahoo I work! I work harder than most but you wouldnt know that because you dont know me. It is a shame that people have to rely on third party chit chat and then actual have an opinion about it. If you actually knew me you would be writing words of praise not jumping on the bandwagon.

Wednesday, 21 September 2016, 2:28 pm
        • This is a funny comment. Mark I don’t know what part of I know you that you are not understanding. Words of praise? Oh please. Get over yourself. There is nothing about you to praise and yes you do work, off of the books and very rarely at that, so that you can collect public assistance and use vouchers to get your son educated in a private Christian school. Mark, Mark, Mark, I don’t know who you think you are fooling.
          I speak the truth and if you don’t like it it’s too bad. You interviewed with Tom and now your blaming him for mixing up his notes. You are merely a liar Mark, and now you will reap what you sow. Time to make a few calls.

Wednesday, 21 September 2016, 3:03 pm
          • Call away Diane! known to all as the Adams family.

Wednesday, 21 September 2016, 3:29 pm
          • Paul we don’t GIVE A CRAP if you know us and we can care less if you are telling the truth!!! We know the TRUTH!!!! Instead of speaking your Truth why don’t you go and give some time to your FAMILY!!!! and leave us the HELL alone already! This is getting so tiring and ridiculous!!!!

Wednesday, 21 September 2016, 6:21 pm
          • Diane? bolmao
            Lorylei, why don’t you quit responding? Nobody is harassing you. I’m typing comments on a website that reports the news and not harassing anyone.
            I had a good dinner at Outback with my family. Too bad I didn’t see your man there.

Wednesday, 21 September 2016, 8:37 pm
          • The last I known isn’t this a free country and I can respond to whatever I feel like! Commenting on reporting the news and not harassing no one Yeah okay, you need to re-read your comments!!!!
            “Paul” Nobody is harassing me, well if you harass my husband you are harassing me!!!!!

Wednesday, 21 September 2016, 9:44 pm
  • Hello Yahoo I I figured you out Joan now let’s talk about you for a minute Thief act like you’re so high-and-mighty putting down on innocent mothers and people on social media maybe it’s time to drop the curtain on you

Wednesday, 21 September 2016, 11:52 am
    • Joan? Who is Joan? If she needs the curtain dropped by all means do what you think you need to do. It won’t bother me any.

Wednesday, 21 September 2016, 1:23 pm
  • I would like to start out by saying this is MY REAL NAME!!! People need to know the facts before talking about MY FAMILY. My son has never worked at Little Rascals….. and the report that Mr.. Lemon made was retracted because Marks information was reported incorrectly!!!!!, My son was at Miss Jeannie’s daycare before and I have nothing for respect for Miss Jeannie she has always taken care of my son as he was her own and I never had ANY issues or concerns. I work my butt off to keep my family in tact and the negatively I received is uncalled for!!! I never ever milked the system and I work for my own, so all you haters can take a long dive off a short pier!!! This site should only be concerning remarks of the issue at hand not all this petty nonsense stuff and all in all there are children and families that have been greatly impacted because of this situation and I am so sorry for this!!! We all have the right to our opinions but please keep my family out your mouths!!!! Thank you!!!!!

Wednesday, 21 September 2016, 11:23 am
    • I would like to start off by saying enough .This was originally put on here to try and help parents. I am the owner I have been here 16 years helping the community with daycare. My intention here is to help the community. I signed a contract with the early coalition that I would except the parent fee and the 1.50 an hour they pay me per child. Do you work for 1.50 an hour per child? Well I did, and do. I am not with the USDA because of all the paper work. I pay for the food, I use coupons 2 for 1 and sales. I work 7 days a week to see that the children eat everyday. yes people take advantage of me, yes they don’t pay there bill on time, yes they don’t sign in and out right. BUT I do not take it out on the children. I still do my job to the best of my ability. I don’t like to talk abut what I do or brag, but I do plenty. I will not mention names or look for pity. I am not sick OR old. I can race rings around some of you young people. I am not 70, I am 69. Age is a number. I love my job, no I’m not perfect. WOULD YOU LIKE THIS JOB? It is hard work! I pay rent, I pay ALL the electric and all the water for the church, the daycare, and the property. By the way, I pay for the liability insurance too, for the church. They also take advantage of me too. Their job is to keep the grounds and outside clean, neat and repaired. I am not allowed to touch the outside. I have to keep the inside repaired and take care of all of the things I mentioned. SO, has anyone come to my aid or helped these people? NO volunteers ever in 16 years. No one has helped me. Teachers come and they go, and then they come back for a job for a reason. The ones who left have a lot to say, but they contributed to the problem too .PROFIT? NO WAY! I currently have VPK, and private pay. I will continue to fight for the children here in this county. If I lose I really don’t lose because I turned out a bunch of good kids here at the daycare. I have nothing to be ashamed about! God bless the children and God bless America!

Wednesday, 21 September 2016, 1:07 pm
      • You don’t watch kids for $1.50 and hour. There WAS a supplement to help those mothers. If you really cared about those kids you would have done the right thing instead of trying to place blame on the coalition. No volunteers, so ok you paid help to clean and all, as was originally reported. As for wanting to do your job, yup, I would do what needed to be done and made sure these kids still had you as your day care provider. Instead your doors will end up closing because you are weak and let others take advantage of you. Why are you paying the church bills and why have you not found a better place where they don’t take advantage of you and your business? That church used to be a nice church until all the Latinos took over. I drove by it on my way to a clients house and found that there was one blue truck at the day care center and no movement anywhere else on the property. What are your plans now? Especially if the coalition worked with you for two years and you didn’t get it right.

Wednesday, 21 September 2016, 2:26 pm
        • You racist woman!

Wednesday, 21 September 2016, 3:31 pm
          • Who are you calling racist?

Wednesday, 21 September 2016, 8:28 pm
      • Jeannie
        So sorry for you and all the families that depend on you. You have always treated everyone there like family and loved all the children like they were your own. You were there for my daughter and another little girl when they were both kicked out of another daycare for not getting along. Both girls ended up coming to you and in your care and with your experience they became best friends. I learned then that although some other daycares may be a little newer and have fancy technology they wouldn’t compare to your love, compassion and discipline of children. You always knew when to be tough on Gabs and when to just give her a hug. You loved and accepted all the children not just the easy ones. It is very sad that you lost the contract because of paperwork. And before anyone starts attacking me I was a full paying parent, working full time without any assistance from anyone. Jeannie if you manage to get reinstated you have my number and know my managerial skills. I will volunteer to help you stay on top of your paperwork. If things don’t work out then it wasn’t Gods plan and he will open a new door for you. I will keep you and all the families in prayer.

Monday, 26 September 2016, 8:05 pm
  • CORRECTION: 9/20/2016, 10:05 a.m. – Information previously posted about Mark Fischer was in error. It has since been removed.

How did you make an error with this? That you posted his son was working? You interviewed him and wrote what he said. Tom please clarify!!

If this is a retraction to cover something up, or siding with a man who you interviewed, this news site has lost all credibility with me.

Wednesday, 21 September 2016, 9:26 am
      • Hmmm ok. This makes no sense to me as to why you were told to correct something. Truth be known, it probably was Mark’s son there and he’s gotten caught up in his own mess. There is no reason for Mark to have been at the day care to interview. If his son still goes there, something is really wrong.

Thanks for clarifying for me, but I think someone is pulling the wool over your eyes, Tom.

Wednesday, 21 September 2016, 12:34 pm
        • You are listening to third party information Karen. Tom Lemon screwed up big time by publishing false information. It was retracted because witnesses that were there during the ‘”interview” with the owner NOT me were going to be witnesses against Tom in a civil action for misrepresentation! Why does my name matter, which has been removed and none of the other names published in the article that still remain. You can’t be dense to believe everything you hear, or maybe so!

Wednesday, 21 September 2016, 2:19 pm
          • Oh so now you are threatening a lawsuit? Another easy way to try to get money for nothing. Others have been talking about Jeannie and it’s not all about you Mark. Why were you even at the day care at the time the interview was done? Either picking up or dropping off your kid who works for Jeannie. There is no problem and I’ll go to bat for Tom and bring a lot more information to light that I now know.

Nobody is out to get you. Nobody is jealous of you and nobody will praise you. You are nothing more than a fat man who thinks they know it all and scams the system anyway you possibly can.

If you’d quit posting under so many fictitious names you would have time to work. Don’t comment and you won’t get drug down further.

Your attitude is beginning to show. I’m not dense by any means. I happen to be a quite smart person who knows when someone is full of sh!t. And you stink Mark.

Wednesday, 21 September 2016, 4:22 pm
    • My son never worked there and for some reason the written notes were confused with the recorded interview! Hmmmmm

Wednesday, 21 September 2016, 11:32 am
  • Shelley you are a liar. Laurie and Marks kid was your foster child? That is not true. Mark hasn’t lost custody of his boy Dylan. He’s underage to be working legally. Marks big mouth will get them deeper in trouble. Dylan may have just started middle school, if he’s even out of elementary school.
    Thank you director for your knowledge. The state needs to shut this place down.
    Parents check the records before you put your kid with anyone. Loving and nice people that are doing things right, unlike this center is where you’d be better off putting your kid.

Wednesday, 21 September 2016, 7:22 am
    • Really Lisa,
      You and yahoo need to start thinking about how the things that you post make you appear, I sincerely pray for people like you. Spewing nastiness and calling names. This is exactly why this country is heading down the path that it is…the ME ME ME mentality not caring about who I hurt antics and hiding behind social media. I never said the kid was my foster kid. I said that when I visited the daycare Miss Jeannie’s Foster son helped out there! Read girl read!
      A little bit of compassion for this lady and all the children and parents that she has helped would go a long way.

Wednesday, 21 September 2016, 6:14 pm
  • First, everyone needs to understand the difference between what the Coalition regulates and what DCF regulates. The Coalition has no way to shut any center down. What they can do is terminate contracts with child care centers who use their services that are not doing what they are supposed to which is what happened here. Licensing and the Fire Marshall are the two main agencies that can make a child care center close down for a period of time. It is no ones fault but Jeannie’s that she kept her business running on funding from the state. When you decide to sign a contract you have to abide by the policies and procedures and she did not. For years now this has been going on. The reason her contract was pulled was not based on her love for children or the way she treats them or her staff or what the building looked like. It was because she did not abide by the rules. No one really knows the extent to what she did or did not do nor do some really understand what policies she had to follow. Go into any child care center the receives funding from the Coalition and ask them what they have to do to keep getting those monies which can be thousands of dollars a month. Owners/Directors have responsibilities to follow when they have a contract with the Coalition just like parents who receive School Readiness services to help pay for child care do. While the reasons stated in the this article of why Jeannie claims her contract was pulled may not seem important or may seem silly to outsiders, she still did not fulfill her obligations. It was her responsibility, no one else’s. Parents do need to look on the DCF website and read what violations a center has and be aware of where their children are going.

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 10:44 pm
  • Hey yahoo let’s see now I ask my self what or if any association with any given person has anything to do with children I also asked you of your allegations of who I know must be someone who knows a lot of people themselves so maybe grow a pair and bring yourself to the light snake I did not hide my name

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 6:56 pm
  • Here’s a recent inspection and some of the non compliant findings. Take the time to read these and tell me how’s she’s for the kids. She’s making a PROFIT and she was getting funds. IF she cared about her business, she’d have done what the laws require. I don’t know about anyone but myself and I’d be damned if I’d put my baby with anyone who has not been properly screened. Now tell me, after you take the time to research and read where she was non compliant that she has the best interest of the kinds in mind. Even molesters gain trust and kids love them, until something happens.

34. Food Preparation Area 65C-22.002(8), F.A.C. Noncompliance
    Non-Compliance Description
    34-05 Staff working with food did not use gloves or utensils while working with food to limit the direct contact with food.
    Comments
    Director did not have gloves while working with food. Counselor informed Director and other staff that gloves are needed when preparing
    and serving food. Director put on gloves during time of inspection.
    The thermometers were observed with the appropriate temperatures in both the refrigerator and freezer.
    Violation Level Class 2.
    Non-Compliance Description
    34-06 Staff working in the food preparation area did not wear proper head covering/hair restraints.
    Comments
    Director did not have a head covering while preparing food. Counselor put head covering on Director’s head during time of inspection.

40. Outdoor Equipment rule 65C-22.002(11), F.A.C. Noncompliance
    40-02 The play equipment was not safe for the children to use in that [toys on toddler and older children playground need cleaning, green
    stationary car need sanding and repainting, yellow, purple, yellow and orange spring bouncer need to be sanded and repainted, bury the
    purple airplane due to the support bars are a tripping hazard].
    Comments
    Remove cement rock from side door in the toddler playground.
    Routine inspections should be conducted at a minimum of every other month to make sure that equipment is maintained in good repair.
    Playground:
    Reminder to walk playground every morning before children arrive. Walking the playground will ensure that there is not standing water or
    fallen debris especially during the rainy season. Rain has the tendency to splash sand / mud on the toys; therefore, observing the
    playground daily the Provider will have the opportunity to wash and clean toys before children arrive.

57. Children’s Health/Immunization and Records ss. 402.305(9), F.S.&& rule 65C-22.006(2) – (3)
    F.A.C.
    Noncompliance
    Non-Compliance Description
    57-01 A Student Health Examination/DH Form 3040 or equivalent, was not available for the child(ren).
    Comments
    Children listed on supplemental missing the physical.
    Annually, during the months of August and September, parents of children enrolled are to be provided information detailing the causes,
    symptoms, and transmission of the influenza virus.
    Reminder: Page 1 of the children physicals are required to be completed and signed by parents. On next visit counselor will review page 1.
    Should page 1 is not completed by the parents the facility will be marked non-compliant.
    Due Date 05/25/2016. Violation Level Class 3 – Technical Support
    Non-Compliance Description
    57-05 A current DH Form 680, Florida Certification of Immunization, was missing for the child(ren).
    Comments
    Children listed on supplemental missing immunization.
    Due Date 05/25/2016. Violation Level Class 3 – Technical Support
    Non-Compliance Description
    57-07 The immunization record was incomplete for the child(ren). The record did not document signature of a physician, dates
    immunizations were administered, or the expiration date.
    Comments
    Child listed on supplemental immunization expired.

60. Background Screening Documents ss. 402.3054, F.S. && rule 65C-22.006(4), F.A.C. Noncompliance
    Non-Compliance Description
    60-01 Documentation of Level 2 screening was missing for staff.
    Comments
    Employee listed on supplemental had not worked in the child care industry over 6 months. Counselor advised the Director and the
    employee that she could work until the end of the day. Employee can not return until background screening is cleared.

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 6:40 pm
  • Mommy93, you’re speaking like someone who feels they are entitled to free handouts. You say your child received everything for half the price. The reality is you paid part and the government paid the rest. People who can not afford child should not have them. Yes I would have the same taxes but those tax rates would be lower.
    My second thought is really a question. would the same parents sue ms. Jeannie and the state for allowing the daycare to operate, if a child was hurt in her care?
    Rules are the for a reason. The daycare was given many opportunities to correct the problem. Stopping the funds should get her attention.

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 6:22 pm
  • Well MOM! 93 Why don’t you go to the Welfare Office and get Free Birth Control Pills & or Condoms OR Just Learn to Swallow! And get your Baby Daddy to PAY UP

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 6:02 pm
    • He’s probably in jail as so many are around here.

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 7:43 pm
  • So who is going to start the gofundme page for these groups of mothers and day care center? That seems to be the norm today.

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 5:44 pm
  • Has anyone noticed the Latino population sticking up for this place? I’m just saying. Makes one go hmmmmm.

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 5:35 pm
  • my daughter does get a nutritional lunch they send home a report everyday on what she ate and what she did. My daughter also tells me these things and more.

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 4:18 pm
    • Of courses they are going to report that. I posted a link where you can look up the violations there and that is what the state of Florida has found. This is the problem. Parents believe everything these day cares tell them and don’t check to see what is really going on. They don’t use gloves and don’t follow the laws as they should when it comes to a number of things. They also had expired baby food on the counter when the inspector walked in. If that inspector had not come in, you can be your ass it would have been fed to a child.
      Your daughter is too young to understand that there are laws in place and Jeannie and her staff that she did not do complete background checks are going to say everything is peachy keen. Do some research and find a better place for your child. This place will shut down soon because there is no way she can sustain a good center and a church with only six kids left in her care.

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 6:53 pm
  • My daughter has been going to this daycare since she was 8 weeks old. No I do not get assistance I am a private payer and pay full price. My daughter is the most important thing to me in my life and is still attending Mrs. Jeanies and loves it there. She has been asking for her friends that no longer attend and why they aren’t there. I don’t want to take her out of a place that I know loves her, protects her, and takes care of her they way I would if she was at home. But at home she doesn’t have the socialization of other children. I am a single mother struggling to get by and have to send my daughter to daycare because I have to work. No not everyone gets assistance and I don’t appreciate that you pick on the ones that do. Walk a mile in their shoes and maybe you’ll see it is not so easy.. Mrs Jeanie loves and cares for these children and so does her staff. She needs all of out support. And as far as the yard goes. The church is suppose to be taking care of it and they don’t.

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 4:08 pm
  • And no you really don’t get what you pay for because if I was getting that, they would be providing lunch snacks and a mat for my child to sleep on but they dont. I got all that and paid half the price.

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 4:01 pm
    • You’d rather have your kid napping on dirty mats and eating expired food? Or food that is not nutritionally sound for them? I don’t know where you are taking your child now but I have never had to supply a mat for my child to sleep on.
      People do die in accidents and being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Those are much less around here then the OD’s or imprisoned fathers.
      It’s that sense of entitlement that hurts us all. Oh yeah, I had a baby and need help. How about waiting to have a baby until you can properly care for that child instead of expecting others to take care of you? I’m sure if you are in school and can’t pay for day care that the tax payers are paying for that too.

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 4:53 pm
  • Martin yea I’m a 93 baby. I graduated HS and am still getting my education. What about the parents who are deceased for something else. Car accident, wrong place wrong time? It’s not always about a parent doing wrong. I’m pretty sure me having my daughter was not wrong even though I was young. I did what i need to make sure she has everything.My daughter is here, smart, healthy. Yea I need help with daycare, so does a lot of people with different things. I’m sure at some point in your life you needed help too. This is the reason why government assistance is here too. To help people. You guys keep crying about taking taxes out of paychecks…..hello they’re going to come out no matter what you do. Go talk to our government about that one.

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 3:57 pm
  • Looks like Yahoo should open a daycare since they know so much.By all the posts and information we see you have all the free time needed to do so and think you know how to run one.Just saying!

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 3:49 pm
    • No thanks. I’d have to deal with people who expect me to raise their kids. Plus there are plenty of good ones in the area that I can’t compete with. I’ll keep the job that I have, with all the freedom in the world to do what I want. When you own your own business that makes this possible. Like taking care of my kids and traveling when I want. This is what happens when you prepare yourself to raise a family and do it right. I’ve never been on public assistance and I never will be. We work hard to support those who don’t.

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 5:10 pm
  • Yahoo user. The church owns that building. The church does not do anything to help her at all. Mowing the lawn, repainting, renovations, nothing. The church has quite a few services going actually. Sone of which go one for a few hours at a time. And btw she pays MOST of the bills for both the church and the daycare. The church put those logs up to prevent people from cutting in through the grass yes but maybe they should make that entrance bigger or even have another entrance. That one entrance BARELY allows one way for a car coming and going. And I’ve seen so many people who live in that neighborhood that walk the streets and don’t take kids to that daycare that just throw their trash all over the place. Probably in your yard.

My point is that my daughter was taken from people I trust 100%. At the end of the day, my child coming home with new and educational information is so much more important. She has learned a whole lot from what they teach and she is ahead of most kids her age. Her and her little best friend, who also attended the daycare, are so intelligent they amaze me every time they speak. That’s all thanks to Jeannie and her staff. Trust me I know what happens behind closed doors there, I went there. And I was old enough to know right from wrong. Everything she did was to make sure all her kids were safe and in good care.

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 3:42 pm
    • You should be teaching your kid! That’s what is wrong today. Too many parents want someone else to do what I did for mine, teach them the basics they need in life. I worked too and found a good, reputable pre-school for my kids. One that’s now been in business for over 30 years and it still runs a great program.

If the owner is paying everything for the church, why? That’s just crazy and not in the best interest of the kids. The money should be spent on her business, not a tax exempt business like the church. It’s as simple as that.

I’m sorry but feeding kids expired food is disgusting. Who knows what all goes on with the infants and littler ones. They can’t speak to tell the parents how long they were in messy diapers, if one of the other kids got into the dirty diaper pail and things like that.

With the amount of Hep C and all the other diseases in the area, I’ll take one that makes sure my kids are safe, thank you.

You don’t know what goes on behind closed doors. Unless you are there the entire time, the workers put on fronts. I know what my sister saw when she walked in to put her kids there and it was nasty. Search the web and you will find more of the violations that Yahoo put up. I know I wouldn’t leave my dog there and neither have my friends. Once you have had your child in a nice day care you will understand what’s wrong with this picture. Until then, you are simply sticking up for a person whom you entrust with your kids care. Look at the list and find a better place for your kid. She’ll be just as loved and probably happier. I mean, look at the cramped place that these kids have to play outside.

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 4:23 pm
  • My son went to Ms Jeannie starting at the age of 18 months and continued there until Kindergarten. He was taught love, respect and kindness in addition to his ABC’s and 123’s while attending Little Rascals. When my grandson relocated here from New York and needed Day Care, she was the first one I called. Ms Jeannie took my grandson under her wing and did a wonderful job caring for him also. I have nothing but love and respect for this woman. Then, now and for always!! The boys who are now in Middle School and High School still have wonderful memories from attending her school.

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 3:37 pm
    • Yes she was much younger then. I don’t know any 70 year old who doesn’t love kids and they love them more when they are making a profit off of them. The lady didn’t even have a background screening done on her employee during on inspection this year.

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 7:08 pm
  • Inspections are public record so denying the things that are being said just proves the point more. She can’t abide by the law therefore she needs to be shut down.

60. Background Screening Documents 402.3054(3), 435.04(1), & 435.05(1)(a)(c), & 65C-22.006(4) . . . . Noncompliance
    Noncompliance Description(s)
    38. Diaper Disposal 65C-22.002(8)(b)8 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Noncompliance
    Noncompliance Description(s)
    The container for storage of soiled disposable diapers was not covered.
    Comment(s)
    Diaper container located in the 1 year old area not covered and dirty diaper was exposed. Diaper was taken outside
    and placed in the trash. Diaper container was also thrown outside in the trash.
    Due Date: Completed at time of
    inspection
    Violation Level: Class 3 Technical Support
    Statute/Administrative Code
    65C-22.002(8)(b)8, F.A.C.
    8. There shall be a supply of clean diapers, clothing, and linens at all times. When diapers, clothing or linens that are in
    use become soiled or wet, they shall be changed immediately, and properly disposed.
    a. Soiled disposable diapers shall be disposed of in a plastic lined, securely covered container that is not accessible to
    children. The container shall be emptied, cleaned and sanitized or disinfected at least daily.
    b. Soiled cloth diapers shall be emptied of feces in the toilet and placed in a securely covered container that is not
    accessible to children. The container shall be emptied, cleaned and sanitized or disinfected, at least, daily
    39. Indoor Equipment 65C-22.002(9)(a) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Noncompliance
    Noncompliance Description(s)
    Toys, equipment and/or furnishings were not safe in that the blue bench located outside the 2 year old classroom is
    broken and a child could get cut or clothes caught on the sharp edges..
    Comment(s)
    Blue bench needs to be repaired or removed.
    FOOD AND NUTRITION (65C-22.005)
    50. Meals and Snacks 65C-22.005(1)(a)-(d) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Noncompliance
    Noncompliance Description(s)
    Meals supplied by the facility did not meet the daily nutritional needs of the children in care.
    Comment(s)
    Counselor observed expired jars of baby food in the kitchen. Expired jars of food were removed immediately during
    inspection.
    57. Children’s Health/Immunization Records 65C-22.006(2)(a)-(c),(3)(c)3 & 402.305(9) . . . . . . . . . Noncompliance
    Comment(s)
    Influenza brochures needed annually during August and September enrollment.
    Noncompliance Description(s)
    The immunization record was incomplete for the child(ren) listed on the attached Supplemental. The record did not
    document required vaccinations, signature of a physician, date of the immunization or the expiration date.
    Due Date: 05/26/2011 Violation Level: Class 3 Technical Support
    Comment(s)
    Twenty nine children files were reviewed from A-M.

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 2:37 pm
    • Thank you for sharing these. I did go find the site to check on all day cares in the area and I posted a link.

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 6:54 pm
  • http: //dcfsanswrite.state. fl.us /childcare/provider/ReportDisplay.aspx?reportId =_37T0HUXFO

Take out the spaces and look at the noncompliance’s. Dirty, don’t dispose of diapers properly, etc.
    65C-22, Florida Administrative Code
    Child Care Facility Information
    Name: Little Rascals Day Care Inc ID Number C05HE0029
    INSPECTION CHECKLIST (Continued)
    Address: 9074 Bay Drive Spring Hill, FL 34606
    3. Annually, during the months of August and September, the child care facility director must provide parents with
    information detailing the causes, symptoms, and transmission of the the influenza virus. To assist providers the
    department developed a brochure, CF/PI 175-70 , June 2009, Influenza Virus, Guide to Parents, which may be
    obtained from the department’s website at http://www.myflorida.com/childcare.
    402.305(9)
    (9) ADMISSIONS AND RECORDKEEPING.–
    (a) Minimum standards shall include requirements for preadmission and periodic health examinations, requirements for
    immunizations, and requirements for maintaining emergency information and health records on all children.
    (b) During the months of August and September of each year, each child care facility shall provide parents of children
    enrolled in the facility detailed information regarding the causes, symptoms, and transmission of the influenza virus in
    an effort to educate those parents regarding the importance of immunizing their children against influenza as
    recommended by the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices of the Centers for Disease Control and
    Prevention.
    (c) Because of the nature and duration of drop-in child care, requirements for preadmission and periodic health
    examinations and requirements for medically signed records of immunization required for child care facilities shall not
    apply. A parent of a child in drop-in child care shall, however, be required to attest to the child’s health condition and the
    type and current status of the child’s immunizations.
    (d) Any child shall be exempt from medical or physical examination or medical or surgical treatment upon written
    request of the parent or guardian of such child who objects to the examination and treatment. However, the laws, rules,
    and regulations relating to contagious or communicable diseases and sanitary matters shall not be violated because of
    any exemption from or variation of the health and immunization minimum standards.
    58. Enrollment Information on File/Current 65C-22.006(3) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Compliance
    59. Personnel Records 402.3055(1)(b), 65C-22.003(4)(a), & 65C-22.006(4)(5) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Compliance
    Comment(s)
    All 8 employee files were reviewed and updated.
    Comment(s)
    Five Year Rescreening: The facility operator/director was provided technical assistance regarding the new background
    screening requirements: All persons defined as child care personnel under s. 402.302(3), F.S., are required to be
    fingerprinted along with a statewide criminal records check through FDLE and a local criminal records check.
    Initial Screening: The facility operator/director was provided technical assistance regarding the new background
    screening requirements: No person defined as child care personnel under s. 402.302(3), F.S., may be hired, selected or
    otherwise allowed to have contact with the children until all level 2 screening requirements have cleared with no
    disqualifying offenses.
    For Facilities: The facility operator/director was given technical assistance regarding the new Affidavit of Good Moral
    Character, Form CF 1649, August 2010. This form is to be completed once by the owner/designated representative,
    director or employee at the time of initial licensure. New child care personnel must complete the form at the time of
    initial employment or after a 90 break in service from the facility. Each form is to be notarized and include the signature
    of the person attesting the form. This form is not required for be submitted annually.
    Noncompliance Description(s)
    Documentation of the Attestation of Good Moral Character was missing for the staff.
    Due Date: 05/19/2011 Violation Level: Class 3 Technical Support
    Statute/Administrative Code
    402.3054(3)
    May 12, 2011
    Page 7 of 9
    Authority: Sections 402.301 – .319, Florida Statutes
    Chapter 65C-22, Florida Administrative Code
    Child Care Facility Information
    Name: Little Rascals Day Care Inc ID Number C05HE0029
    INSPECTION CHECKLIST (Continued)
    Address: 9074 Bay Drive Spring Hill, FL 34606
    (3) A child enrichment service provider shall be of good moral character based upon screening. This screening shall be
    conducted as provided in chapter 435, using the level 2 standards for screening set forth in that chapter. A child
    enrichment service provider must meet the screening requirements prior to providing services to a child in a child care
    facility. A child enrichment service provider who has met the screening standards shall not be required to be under the
    direct and constant supervision of child care personnel.
    435.04(1),
    (1) All employees in positions designated by law as positions of trust or responsibility shall be required to undergo
    security background investigations as a condition of employment and continued employment. For the purposes of this
    subsection, security background investigations shall include, but not be limited to, fingerprinting for all purposes and
    checks in this subsection, statewide criminal and juvenile records checks through the Florida Department of Law
    Enforcement, and federal criminal records checks through the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and may include local
    criminal records checks through local law enforcement agencies.
    435.05(1)(a)(c)
    (1)(a) Every person employed in a position for which employment screening is required must, within 5 working days
    after starting to work, submit to the employer a complete set of information necessary to conduct a screening under this
    section.
    (c) For level 2 screening, the employer or licensing agency must submit the information necessary for screening to the
    Florida Department of Law Enforcement within 5 working days after receiving it. The Florida Department of Law
    Enforcement will conduct a search of its criminal and juvenile records and will request that the Federal Bureau of
    Investigation conduct a search of its records for each employee for whom the request is made. The Florida Department
    of Law Enforcement will respond to the employer or licensing agency, and the employer or licensing agency will inform
    the employee whether screening has revealed disqualifying information.
    65C-22.006(4)
    (4) Personnel Records. Records shall be maintained and kept current on all child care personnel, as defined by Section
    402.302(3), F.S., and household members if the facility is located in a private residence. These shall include:
    (a) An employment application with the required statement pursuant to Section 402.3055(1)(b), F.S.
    (b) Position and date of employment.
    (c) CF-FSP Form 5337, March 2009, Child Abuse & Neglect Reporting Requirements, which is incorporated by
    reference, must be signed annually by all child care personnel.
    (d) Initial Screening. Screening information must be documented on CF-FSP Form 5131, March 2009 Background
    Screening and Personnel File Requirements, which is incorporated by reference. Screening includes the following:
    1. Level 2 screening as defined in Section 435.04, F.S., which includes at a minimum Federal Bureau of Investigations
    (FBI), Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE), and local law enforcement records checks. For the purpose of
    issuing a license, any out-of-state criminal offense, which if committed in Florida, would constitute a disqualifying felony
    offense, shall be treated as a disqualifying felony offense for screening purposes under this rule
    2. An employment history check must include the previous two years, which shall include the applicant’s job title and a
    description of their regular duties, confirmation of employment dates, and level of job performance. Failed attempts to
    obtain the employment history must be documented in the personnel file, and include date, time, and the reason the
    information was not obtained.
    3. CF Form 1649A, January 2007, Child Care Attestation of Good Moral Character, which is incorporated by reference,
    must be completed for all child care personnel annually or in accordance with the local licensing authority. A copy of
    the CF Form 1649A may be obtained from the department’s website at http://www.myflorida.com/childcare.
    (e) Re-Screening. A screening conducted under this rule is valid for five years, at which time a statewide re-screen
    must be conducted.
    1. The five year re-screen is required for all child care personnel.
    2. The five year re-screen must include, at a minimum, statewide criminal records checks through the FDLE and a local
    criminal records check.
    3. CF Form1649A, Child Care Attestation of Good Moral Character must be completed for all child care personnel
    annually. A copy of the CF 1649A may be obtained from the department’s website at http://www.myflorida.com/childcare.
    4. Re-screening. Re-screening information for all child care personnel must be documented on CF-FSP Form 5131
    March 2009, Background Screening and Personnel File Requirements.
    May 12, 2011
    Page 8 of 9
    Authority: Sections 402.301 – .319, Florida Statutes
    Chapter 65C-22, Florida Administrative Code
    Child Care Facility Information
    Name: Little Rascals Day Care Inc ID Number C05HE0029
    INSPECTION CHECKLIST (Continued)
    Address: 9074 Bay Drive Spring Hill, FL 34606
    5. A copy of all background screening clearance documents for the director and owner must be included in the
    department’s official licensing file or in accordance with the appropriate local licensing agency requirements.
    6. Break In Employment. Child care personnel must be re-screened as outlined in (4)(d) above following a break in
    employment in the child care industry that exceeds 90 days.
    7. Leave of Absence. If child care personnel take a leave of absence, such as maternity leave, extended sick leave,
    migrant child care programs, etc., re-screening is not required unless the five year re-screen has come due during the
    leave of absence.
    (f) Copies of training information and credentials as described in subsections 65C-22.003(4), (6) and (7), F.A.C., as
    applicable.
    (g) Driver’s license and driver physical examination documentation. A copy of the driver’s license and the physician
    certification, or another form containing the same elements of the physician certification, granting medical approval to
    operate the vehicle, and valid certificate(s) of course completion for first aid training and infant and child
    cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) procedures must also be maintained in the driver’s personnel file.
    61. Daily Attendance 65C-22.001(10) & 65C-22.006(5) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Compliance
    62. Emergency Plan/Posted 65C-22.002(7)(d) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Compliance
    ENFORCEMENT (65C-22.001)
    63. Access/Child Abuse or Neglect/Misrepresentation 402.319 & 65C-22.001(9),(11) . . . . . . . . . . Compliance
    Comment(s)
    Rilya Wilson – Pursuant to Florida Statute 39.604, the Rilya Wilson Act requires children ages 3 to school entry who are
    under court ordered protective services and enrolled in a licensed early education or child care program to be enrolled
    to participate in a child care program five (5) days per week. Due to legislature, there are reporting requirements for
    child care centers who provide services for this population (ages 3 to school entry age and under court order protective
    supervision). This technical assistance is being provided as a reminder of your reporting requirement. If you have any
    questions, please contact your Family Safety Program Office.
    Received by: Vincenza Neve
    Date: 05/12/2011
    Inspected by: Elizabeth Hustead
    May 12, 2011
    Page 9 of 9

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 2:24 pm
    • Yea you can post all of this but not your name??? Right! Whoever posted earlier keyboard cowboy…..I agree and go one further by saying keyboard cowards!

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 10:13 pm
      • What’s my name got to do with it and if you have to know, figure it out. I’m a coward for putting up information to inform these people who have no idea what goes on behind closed doors in the day care? Blame Jeannie. If she’d have done her job and done what was required these mothers wouldn’t be where she put them. If you don’t like the truth, that’s your problem not mine.

Wednesday, 21 September 2016, 1:26 pm
  • Mommy93 the fathers who go to jail or die because of their own actions I have no sympathy for either. These mothers have these kids when they shouldn’t be. Lay with dogs you get fleas. Lay with scum and they expect the taxpayers to pay for these kids. Parents should work and even if baby daddy isn’t in the picture anymore, he is responsible for his kids care. If he was a decent person who worked for a living on the books (not hustling), before he died, there’d be benefits for the kids. Being born in 93, you’re still too young to birth a baby. You should have gotten an education instead of now depending on others to help with food, rent, daycare and getting cash assistance. Yes work but for Christs sake, don’t breed anymore if you can’t take care of them yourself.

To me it looks like very few commenting positively. May be the same people over and over. Like the employee in the pic? Courtney? Or the owner herself?

The one who says karma. What you gonna do? Go visit the people who live nearby and comment, or what? If people don’t like this place, respect their kids enough to find a better place, I suggest the kids that are there be placed in a more reputable place, and they’ll see that they can’t get away with what they want in a well run day care where love and safety are abound. There’s plenty of good ones on the list. After all you get what you pay for.

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 2:00 pm
  • Wow look at all you keyboard cowboys raging wars. You should all be so proud of yourselves…”grown adults.” I wish nothing but the best for this daycare, the parents, the children and the staff that have been affected by what has happened. Good luck to all of them.

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 1:42 pm
    • Amen HowShameful! I am with you 100% I hope and pray all the best for this daycare and Miss Jeannie!

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 10:07 pm
  • What a shame to harm a business and these kids for parents refusing to do the right thing. How hard is it to sign your name every day, c’mon. I hope she can get her business back together.

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 1:35 pm
    • How hard was it for Jeannie to do the right thing, instead of lying to Tom and saying she was. If she had done the right thing, her center would still be getting the money she needs to run the place. That’s why she’s upset and freaking out now. Jeannie has done this to herself. That loving person is who hurt the kids and families. Blame her, not the parents she victimized.

Wednesday, 21 September 2016, 8:40 am
  • It’s really disheartening to read some of these post. I have never had an issue with the way my grandson was treated. He loved Ms. Jeannie and the teachers and staff. May not have been the most organized, but I have never seen it “dirty”. And never seen any kind of abuse. Like I said, my opinion, but they showed nothing my kindness, care and addressed any concerns I ever had everytime I was in there.

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 1:04 pm
  • I was not going to get involved with this on social media but I feel now that my hand has been forced this time to actually think about the children it is funny how everyone is picking at the owner of the Establishment at Little Rascals and the mothers. which is completely ridiculous for the fact that the only thing that matters at this point is children,innocent children being pulled from their environment looking up afraid crying being displaced from something that they are comfortable with this really saddens my heart it shows where our country is heading where it has been for many generations selfishness really disgust me shame on you Early Learning Coalition shame on you people you’re not thinking of the children only thinking of yourselves and how to take down a daycare that is loving and wonderful to the children that attend there

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 11:51 am
    • Aren’t you a friend of the dude who just got busted with the six people on Holiday, Christopher Giordano? Go back to rolling your blunts while on mushrooms as you have posted. Now this makes me wonder how many of these mothers are associated with people like them.
      Innocent children change schools every day. That’s a fact of life. If she really cared about the kids she’d have done something right in the past two years the coalition has been trying to assist her. This was not a spur of the moment decision by them.
      The children are coming first and that’s why she lost her funds. She can’t abide by the laws and rules, she needs shut down.

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 5:21 pm
  • It is an older building but she is renting the building from the church whom is in charge of the outside of the building. Shes got no control over the look of the building. The thing that matters is the caring teachers. Those teachers took my child under their wings. My child had learned so much and feels at home with this daycare. I am pissed that people are bashing her. These teachers dedicate their lives to children. They love these kids. She keeps the place clean and follows rules. Every daycare has issues with signin and out sheets. Shes being targeted. She is a lower priced daycare but that doesnt mean the teachers don’t care. Put the kids first…they love the place. Mrs jeannie is the most caring daycare owner i have met and i have met plenty.

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 11:15 am
    • If she followed “rules” we would not be commenting on this story. There would be no story. She was worked with for years and it still didn’t matter. It all falls on the owner for not following the rules in order to get the funds and the parents for not doing their parts too.

The kids are being put first or she’d still be getting funds. If the school was worth a darn, she’d still be getting the money that she wants.

You get what you pay for with “lower prices”. No way in the world would I allow my kid in that building.

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 2:13 pm
  • So many people who have so much negative to say. Regardless of any issues those of you have had with Mrs. Jeannie, how about her staff? Those people are there to help these children, and have to deal with everything that is thrown at them. When I go on there, I see a real family oriented staff who love children. These people are losing their jobs! You are begging she closes and wishing bad on her, but just remember karma….what goes around WILL come around. I know that Mrs. Jeannie has been there for a lot of people, and helped them in hard times. People who had no where else to go, and no other way to get by. The place isn’t the best place, but there is SO much love in that facility that you could never understand without having experienced it first hand! Don’t take it out on everyone that she got mad at you and was mean to you when YOU didn’t pay YOUR bill.

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 10:54 am
  • It’s not Mrs Jeanie fault the outside of the building looks like it does it’s the churches building they won’t allow her to make it the way she wants and it’s not about what the building looks like it’s the quality of care the children are getting.

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 10:40 am
    • She could move to another building and get help that stays around for a while. Having staff that comes and goes isn’t good for the kids either.

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 2:09 pm
  • Now that comment was stupid. “I really wish people would stop having babies and expecting everyone else to take care of them.” OK so when we have babies, we’re supposed to stop working completely? Then who is going to provide for the family? Yeah the spouse can but what if that spouse is not there for a number of different reasons (no longer in the pic, deceased) who takes care of the family then. That’s where the daycares come in!! To help you take care of your child so you can go to work and provide. Not everyone wants to be a stay at home parent. I work so does my man, we come home, cook, clean and take care of our daughter together.

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 10:19 am
  • Most of you also don’t realize, anything Jeannie did for the daycare (breakfast, lunch, and even holiday dinners) came out of her pocket. She never asked any parent to bring anything in unless it was for a class party. Oh and $1 for ice cream on Fridays.
    Jeannie helped a lot of her parents out especially when we really needed it.

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 10:07 am
    • There’s no way in the world I’d eat anything made or served by these people. The place is dirty and it can’t be sanitary for the kids.

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 12:57 pm
  • I went to this daycare and so did my siblings. What’s happening to her is just ridiculous. She puts her heart and soul into her daycare and she loves all the kids that come in as if they were her own. She’s not just there because wants to collect a paycheck, she actually cares about her kids. My daughter has been going here since she was 7 weeks old. I brought her to Jeannie because I know and trust her. It’s scary changing daycares especially knowing some daycare workers don’t care and will treat your child however they want. Yes I get assistance, yes I have a kid and yes I chose to woman up to my responsibility. I also work full time which still isnt enough and if you haven’t noticed the economy obviously sucks. Rates are higher in everything but companies don’t want to pay there workers more. Jeannie provided everything; lunch, snacks, even the mats for the kids to lay down on. I just found out this morning actually that I had to PAY for a mat for my child to sleep on because if I didn’t she would be on the floor. OK so I have to pay even more for the week, bring her lunch and snacks, $50 registration fee annually and a sleeping mat. That’s too much. Just because I get assistance it doesn’t mean I don’t work, I do. I do what I need to provide for my daughter.
    Once she gets everything back in order, my daughter will be attending.

Ohh and that’s bull crap about littering. If there was any littering it came from that house that was finally demolished down the street! That was an eyesore and that was disgusting. What parent is going to deliberately walk across the street just to litter in your yard? Are you sure it’s not people just driving by or people in your neighborhood. It probably is.

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 9:57 am
    • I’ll bypass that place, wouldn’t recommend it to anyone and yes the parents do throw their empty cigarette packs, drinks and fast food bags and wrappers out of the windows. It’s not all coming from the direction that the house was torn down at either. Parents come in from all directions especially off of Deltona instead of Windswept. The entrance is not on Bay, it’s on Windswept. Matter of fact the church put chopped down trees around the parking lot on Bay to keep cars from cutting through the grass. It is a mess and looks terrible.

I live behind it on Pavia and the kid who is working for the day care is not old enough to legally work. He’s a kid who is probably elementary age or just started into middle school. Now that the father has admitted to it, why is this not being looked into? There has to be something on the books, or else yes he’s getting paid under the table. Then again the father said something about a 95% GPA and that’s not how it’s measured.

This place has been a sore spot for the neighborhood. It needs to be shut down. The house across the street from this at the corner of where the three streets meet hasn’t been occupied for a long time and it’s because of the day care that is there and the church looking like hell for the past few years. Is the day care keeping that church in business by paying rent? There’s not too many people there at any service.

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 12:56 pm
  • Your speaking like 70 is old I worked there and I love her and the kids and nobody is working under the table and she gave these parents a lot of chances what your expect from her and if she been opened for 17 years she doing something right give her a break and get her the contract back anf let these kids back were they are comfortable at she loves those kids and so did I

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 9:55 am
    • “she gave these parents a lot of chances” and they still didn’t get it right. Neither did she The young parents are taking advantage of the old lady. . Place the blame where it belongs. If she can’t follow the rules, she doesn’t need to be getting funds from the taxpayers.
      The place was a dirty mess when I went there to see about my kids attending. I love kids too and I wouldn’t put any in there. To think she serves food too. Makes my skin crawl.

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 12:16 pm
  • They’ve had years to correct, yet parents refuse to sign their full name. Why? There is a reson and it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure it out. Yes, something is not right. I really wish people would stop having babies and expecting everyone else to take care of them.

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 9:50 am
  • 70 is the new 40. Most of us grew up working hard and taking nothing. Get over yourself and have respect. Most of us are as sharp as ever and sharper then most young people.

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 9:32 am
  • Paul you are part of a bigger problem typical New Yorker has nothing to do with anything. Sounds like you are a real piece of work yourself. Sounds like you have a personal vendetta that does not pertain to this matter. The daycare might not be the newest or nicest but kids love it and love Ms.Jeannie. I am not sure of Dylan’s age but who cares teenage or not he helps clean and is being responsible, it is better then being out there getting in trouble. He may work for free and get tips, nothing illegal about that. Still doesnt pertain to the matter at hand kids have no were to go that parents can afford. You shouldnt judge people when you don’t know their situation and government assistance is there for a reason. My kids never went there so I don’t know much about the daycare I am commenting off the negativity and typical New Yorker remarks that don’t pertain to the situation. Kids will miss this place and the teachers they have grown to love. Whether you people agree or not it’s about the children not personal opinions.

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 8:18 am
    • Not all people from NY are this way but I understand what he’s saying. The guy feels entitled as do so many others. The NY attitudes are different then the Southern attitudes. The father said he WORKS, he did not say he volunteered.
      I stopped in there to visit for my kids to go there. Nope, never would have allowed my kids to step foot in there let alone stay there. If you’ve not seen the place and seen the workers in action you wouldn’t understand. I have.

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 12:21 pm
    • Thanks for speaking common sense. Its appreciated.

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 1:04 pm
    • The kids have places that they can go. It takes a little effort on the parents part, but there are much better day cares for these kids to be in. If you knew Mark you would understand where I am coming from. He has this sense of entitlement but he’s too damn lazy to get off his fat butt to work. His attitude has gotten him fired from how many jobs, Mark?

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 4:56 pm
      • lol…I dont know Paul how many. I have only lived here for 2 years how many jobs could I have had.

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 10:52 pm
        • Liar.
          03/18/2009 2641/685 WD I Q $160,000 FISHER MARK

Wednesday, 21 September 2016, 8:16 am
          • lol…You idiot, that doesn’t mean I was living here. I own quite a few houses. And I don’t know anyone name Paul. I am flattered that I occupy your mind and time so much. You must really have no life, so jealous of me…lol, what a hater.

Wednesday, 21 September 2016, 12:43 pm
          • Mark, you are a liar. You do not own any more then the one house and yes you have lived here for longer than two years. A hint. My wife’s sister worked with yours way more than two years ago. That was before your wife was let go. Need more hints? How about the name Kelly.

Wednesday, 21 September 2016, 3:09 pm
        • Say what? Then how did your kid go to the daycare and now works for them? You had your 13 year old in daycare? Someone is not telling the truth and I think it’s you Mark.

Wednesday, 21 September 2016, 8:25 am
      • lol…I dont know Paul, how many! I have only moved here 2 years ago how many could I have had!

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 10:54 pm
  • Doing everything right???? I do not think so. I visited this place for grandkids. I was disgusted. Smells, crowded, scary and more. Early Learning Cuslition is a good place doing their job. She broke the contract and needs to go away. Hernando county gets better. Lots other good places for kids than here

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 6:57 am
    • I agree.

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 12:18 pm
  • Bottom line is if you are going to rely on government funding to subsidize your business, then you better be willing and able to follow their rules.

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 6:14 am
    • Some people just don’t get that and they expect us to have sympathy for a lady who can’t follow the rules or laws. I have no sympathy for her but I do for the six kids left in her care. The other children will adjust just fine. What are these parents going to do when they put their kids into school and the districts change? Raise cane and expect to get their way? This is life and there are a few friends who are defending Jeannie here. One who promoted this place and when I had my wife look into it, it was filthy and not someplace we wanted our child.

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 4:59 pm
  • Who brings a teenager to daycare anyway? Now it’s because he helps clean. Sounds like someone is taking advantage of those funds

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 5:07 am
    • They take advantage of every bit of public assistance they can get their hands on and they lie through their teeth. He needs to go get a job on the books and quit acting like he’s on the up and up. Oh the stories I can tell about the guy I used to work with before he got fired.

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 4:26 pm
    • Especially, when he is on “possible community service”. You mean, he has been before a judge, ALREADY? For what?

Wednesday, 21 September 2016, 1:45 pm
      • Yup. The state frowns on things like that. The owner says she put this out here to help the community. If she’d have followed the rules, she could have continued to help the community but no and now she’s trying to place blame elsewhere. I have never been able to drop off my kids and not sign them in using my full name. It’s just the way it works.

Wednesday, 21 September 2016, 2:16 pm
  • Rude comments

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 3:52 am
  • I worked here for a short time and it needs to be closed down! I have worked in childcare for years and this place is nasty! Mold on the water fountain, stuff every where, toys and carpet filthy! Worst class was the 2yr old room and the teacher in there was so mean to them including the “special needs” children they speak of! The worst I seen was the kids being mistreated and screamed at including the owner not to mention her screaming and cursing at her staff! No wonder she can’t keep good staff. Even after being reported to licensing nothing was done! Parents don’t understand because they don’t see what goes on unless you work there. I wouldn’t leave my dog there.

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 12:23 am
    • Thank you for your honesty.

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 12:17 pm
  • The owner deserves to retire. At her age, her mind isn’t as sharp as it was. Most younger people can’t keep up with their grandkids let alone run a day care. I feel bad for the kids because that place is disgusting. The kid does the cleaning? He looks to be a pre-teenaged boy. I live across the street from the church this is at and it’s become an eyesore. I’m glad the traffic will lessen and I know the littering will be less. Parents throw their trash in my yard all of the time. Now I hope it closes.

Monday, 19 September 2016, 11:23 pm
  • Mark is a typical New Yorker who likes to . He’s a talker.

Monday, 19 September 2016, 11:13 pm
  • Dylan is too young to be working. I know what I speak of. Mark has a sense of entitlement and he can go get a job. His old lady works and he’s a sponge. Dylan is Marks son. I know how old he is. My kid goes to school with him.

Monday, 19 September 2016, 11:10 pm
    • They removed my post!! I will put it back!!. I dont know you Paul and you sure dont know me. Keep your nose out of other peoples business. First, I own my own business not from my mouth as you seem to do so well. Second, your kids do not school with my boy. He is in private school that is paid for by me “the Sponge”. Finally, you wanted to to talk about me, fine. But you crossed the line when involving my family.

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 1:01 pm
      • Liar, liar pants on fire. I do know you well Mark. Your son goes to the school my son does only yours goes on a voucher and if you own your own business with your wife working, how are you getting so much public assistance?
        I didn’t cross the line. You interviewed with Tom, brought your kid up and Tom needs to know the truth. Your family are a bunch of moochers.
        If you don’t want people to know your business, don’t lie to the press.
        You work under the table so quit lying.
        Next time I see you I will say hi.

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 4:32 pm
        • “Paul” why dont you use your real name! I would love to have a chat to clear things up!

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 8:13 pm
          • That is my real name, Mark.

Wednesday, 21 September 2016, 8:17 am
          • Your full name Paul. It only fair since you know mine and claim to know me. And don’t be a coward Paul, man up!

Wednesday, 21 September 2016, 1:00 pm
          • I’m laughing. I’m laughing hard now. You have so many people who know about you because you run your mouth you can’t figure out which Paul this is? Come on man think about it. I’ll be sure to say hi next time I see you.

Wednesday, 21 September 2016, 2:20 pm
  • Ahhhh…someone else that talks about something without knowing any facts at all.
    Where’s your source for what you’re saying?
    If it was so terrible how could they have funding in the first place? Evidently the boy is of s legal age to work or it wouldn’t be allowed. Is there a law that says someone can’t work at the age of 70? Look at the Presidental Candidates? That’s age discrimination. If most of the people there are scamming the system and you have evidence of this, why haven’t you turned them in? By not doing so, you’re just as guilty as they are. How did you get this information about all these people working under the table? Are they working for you or are you doing likewise?

Your statements have raised so many questions IF they are true. If they aren’t true and merely you blowing off steam, they just make you look like a fool.

Monday, 19 September 2016, 10:42 pm
  • This 70 year old woman is a hard Working lady. She helps and provides for these little kids. She goes above and beyond what she was suppose to do as a daycare provider. Its messed up she has to go though this and I know if she sees this she will understand how much I appreciate and love her. I might not be by her side during this upsetting time for her but I’m here for her. I worked at this daycare seen and helped in many ways. She loves these kids I would know she adopted me and brought me into her home. I grew up in this daycare and too see parents who are still attending after all these years shows something. She doesn’t deserve this and I hope to coalition change there mind.

Monday, 19 September 2016, 10:39 pm

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 7:51 am
  • If the daycare is as unorganized as the frames and things on the wall are I’m surprised it stayed open as long as it has. That letter shows me that I wouldn’t allow these people to teach my young’uns, who are sponges, when they can’t even construct a decent letter.

This just goes to show how many people around here have babies and can’t afford to take care of them. They want the public to pay and they cry when something happens like this. If these people can’t afford their kids, be it food, daycare or medical, go to the health department an get free birth control. I’m tired of paying for your kids because you bedded down with losers.

1, 2 3 go! Jump me for my opinion. I’m ready for you.

Monday, 19 September 2016, 10:17 pm
    • You know what you need to pull your head out of your and realize what you are actually saying….I hope you don’t have kids cause if so I feel truly bad that you’re their parent! Stop being so ignorant when you don’t know anybody involved!you know there are unexpected things that happen in life and you can’t make a decent living these days so some parents do need some help so before you open your big mouth next time find out the facts and get to know the people you are talking shot about first! !!

Thursday, 22 September 2016, 10:39 am
  • Sounds like someone needs to take charge of all that paper work and procedures. Other than that first bad comment I wonder

Monday, 19 September 2016, 10:11 pm
  • I feel for the kids here but the truth is in the pudding! Do Not Breed Them if You Can’t Feed Them!! Sorry The Truth Hurts

Monday, 19 September 2016, 9:47 pm
    • Another Rebel In bred wihout any intelligence.

Thursday, 22 September 2016, 6:08 pm
  • How old is the teenage boy who is working there? He’s not of legal age to work! Most of the people there are scamming the system and living off of public assistance when they are working under the table. I wouldn’t put my dog in this place. It’s terribly unorganized and the proof is that they lost the funds. At seventy years old, it’s time the old lady retire and parents learn to be parents instead of expecting day care workers to give their kids a foundation.

Monday, 19 September 2016, 9:14 pm
    • Hello Paul,
      You are truly naïve to state such comments. Many parents have NO choice and must work in order to pay the bills and put food on the table. Some are single parents and have no other person’s income to depend upon. Miss Jeannie is the sweetest, kindest person who loves these kids unconditionally when their parents are at work making a living. I haven’t been there in a while, but the boy helping out there previously was her foster son, assisting her after school and maybe earning community service hours. I used to visit the daycare in an official capacity and only saw concern and compassion for all the children in her care. You really need to get out from behind your computer and open your eyes to the REAL world we now live in.

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 9:48 pm
    • This post was removed previously….not sure why seeing some of the nastiness posted here…. I will try again

Hello Paul,

Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 10:38 pm
      • No it wasn’t Mark. You just don’t understand how this site works.

Wednesday, 21 September 2016, 2:17 pm