Accused Rapist Arrested Again, Evidence Shows Possible Serial Rapist in the Making

SPRING HILL – A suspected rapist is behind bars again, after his long-time girlfriend claims he abused her during a domestic dispute, earlier this month. There are also new shocking details into what led to the suspect’s original charge that could be signs of serial rapist in the making.

According to officials, 29-year-old William Joshua Howard was arrested yesterday, after his girlfriend of 5-years claimed he grabbed her and pulled her out of a vehicle during an argument on May 6th. The incident wasn’t reported to authorities until May 14thand that’s when Deputies conducted an interview with the victim.

During the interview, Deputies say they observed bruising to the inner bicep of the victim that she claims occurred nearly 10-days prior.

On May 15th, Deputies met with Howard at the Dunkin Donuts on County Line Road, where he claimed that he tried to end the relationship and was subsequently punched several times by the alleged victim. Howard was subsequently arrested and charged with domestic battery.

Howard is currently held without bond, due to violating the terms of his conditional release from the 2017 sexual battery charge.

In February 2017, RNRF reported that Howard was accused of raping a woman in a dark alley behind Jerseys Hometown Tavern on Commercial Way.

Howard denied the claims but after a thorough investigation he was arrested in September on charges of sexual battery and kidnapping. The kidnapping charge has since been abandoned by the courts, but the sexual battery charge continues.

The victim agreed to an exclusive interview after the incident, where she explained that she was grabbed by Howard near the restrooms and dragged behind the building. That’s where the victim says she was forced to have intercourse with the Howard. FOLLOW THIS LINK FOR THE FULL STORY

RNRF has now received a copy of the original arrest affidavit that contains disturbing details into what witnesses say happened on the evening of the alleged incident. Investigators also say this isn’t the first time Howard has been accused of forcing himself on a woman.

According to reports, on the night of the incident the victim claims that during the sexual battery, Howard stated, “I want you to have my kid.” Detectives say Howard made an eerily similar statement during a prior attempted rape, where the victim was able to escape. Reports suggest that Howard told the victim “I want you to be pregnant.”

A witness who accompanied Howard to Jersey’s that evening, told Detectives that he noticed Howard get up to go the restroom but that he didn’t return for some time. When Howard finally returned, he made no mention of having sex with anyone behind the bar until after the “Real News Real Fast article came out.” After the revelation, Howard told his friend, “The girl was crazy, and he had her phone number.”

Another witness told Detectives that he was walking between the alley and saw Howard and the victim having sex. He further stated that she appeared to be unconscious. As he was passing by, Howard stated to the witness, “Keep waking, you didn’t see anything.”

Other witnesses confirmed that Howard acting strange and “slamming” into the victim before the incident occurred.

RNRF will continue to follow this story as it develops.

Comments
  • When it comes to crimes committed against children I say shoot first ask questions later. That being said, everyone knows that the world is full of drug pushers addicts mental illness sexual predators spouse abusers/cheaters murderers and racists. I could go on and on but I’m sure you get where I’m coming from. What I don’t understand is why reporters journalists the media always peddle out the worst that humanity has to offer. There are SO MANY great untold inspiring and uplifting stories in the world but yet day in and day out they always want to give us just the bad. If you continuously just dish out the bad it acts like an infection and eventually destroys everything. It also adds to this countries divide. I’m trying to remember how many uplifting stories I’ve seen on this site and I can’t remember any.

Thursday, 17 May 2018, 3:33 pm
    • I agree because of all the negative press from this site and many others I actually sold my home in forest oaks and moved away from Hernando county and since I don’t live there the news channels I follow it seems like it got worse in sdpring hill in the last 8 months

Thursday, 17 May 2018, 11:36 pm
  • I hate woman beaters and I hate rapist if it is true with this man is done I’d like to have him for about 45 minutes in a field with just bare knuckles oh God what I love it

Thursday, 17 May 2018, 10:41 am
  • Hmmmm, no we wont shootem but I am sharping my scissors for a real public display in the ally.

Thursday, 17 May 2018, 4:17 am
    • Bethy, It is nice of you to volunteer. It is so hard to find people willing to give back to the community especially when the task can be rather unsightly.

Thursday, 17 May 2018, 9:55 am
  • I want to know how this guy even has a girlfriend? He should be charged with rape and extreme uglyness of the face

Wednesday, 16 May 2018, 10:18 pm
  • Well the funny thing is the girl accusing him of this was with me for almost 7 months and it states that his girlfriend of 5 years when I know this is a joke because I know how she is and I feel bad for him I’m starting to think this whole thing with her was a lie from the get go and for attention that’s it

Wednesday, 16 May 2018, 7:56 pm
    • You sound like a sick womanizer too. You dont know the woman that’s been on and off with him for 5yrs. If it’s for attention why not make a claim 5yrs ago better 2,3,4 yrs ago. Use your brain next you make a statement.

Thursday, 17 May 2018, 12:55 am
      • if i could put pics of her on here i would but i will say her name rachel tomon look the trash up on facebook and you will sdee her im not scared to put the trash on blast

Thursday, 17 May 2018, 5:55 pm
        • Looked her up, doesn’t look like the finest but in reality what grown women with a family would lie about this situation? Lie and continuously seek a resolution? Off of boredom and kicks ? The truth will play out, all we can do is wait for the outcome them two are the only ones that know what really happened that night

Friday, 18 May 2018, 7:13 am
          • She doesn’t have a family her mother has custody of her kids she uses people for places to stay she is really a hot mess and trust me she is always crying wolf on people I almost lost my businesses because of her

Friday, 18 May 2018, 12:25 pm
          • At least I’m not the only one to know this she has used and people over so many times here in hernando and other counties

Friday, 18 May 2018, 12:28 pm
        • She is def trash and a liar! I am not saying he is not guilty but I would consider the source and RACHEL TOMON is TRASH!!!!!!

Friday, 18 May 2018, 8:30 am
        • Still cant figure out if she was raped then why didn’t she come in the bar screaming RAPE? Seems to me the girl was a willing party to it.I know people who were there and she walked into the bar like nothing happened

Friday, 18 May 2018, 4:29 pm
          • I’m with you in that I think she is just trying to get back at the guy because she had me put in jail for criminal mischief and my kids kid out of my home I paid for for 2 weeks because I asked her to leave my house she refused to so I grab her cloths and put them in her car she told the cops I broke her phone so they arrested me like really then the chic stole my shit and my kids shit she is the sun of the Earth I have a restraining order against her because she kept coming by stalking my house she is crazy I feel sorry for the guys she has been with I heard she had one of her exes put in prison from her own family

Friday, 18 May 2018, 7:14 pm
    • Wouldn’t be the first woman scorned,and looking for revenge. Nowadays your guilty if accused,and the accuser doesn’t even have to come forward. Insanity!

Thursday, 17 May 2018, 6:31 am
      • Now you sound crazy the proof was shown and submitted unless you were there close your mouth

Thursday, 17 May 2018, 10:27 am
    • Your a lie you dont know the woman he was dating, if you did you wouldnt have posted this comment

Thursday, 17 May 2018, 11:08 am
      • rachel tomon look the trash up on facebook

Thursday, 17 May 2018, 5:57 pm
  • Whatcha say Bethy … shoot him between the legs and then hang him? :-p lol

Wednesday, 16 May 2018, 6:22 pm
  • BUBBA SEZ “YOU GONNA HAVE MY BABY BOI “

Wednesday, 16 May 2018, 5:05 pm
  • Sounds like a chain saw Vasectomy is in order… That will cure this POS.

Wednesday, 16 May 2018, 4:52 pm
    • BLOW TOURCH PERHAPS ?

Wednesday, 16 May 2018, 5:31 pm
  • Okay this guy really needs to be shot between the eyes and between the legs what a scumbag.

Wednesday, 16 May 2018, 3:40 pm
  • Dunkin donuts on county line road is how far from Shady Hills? Just saying…lol I can hear banjos playing. Unconscious in an alley. LMAO Just how did that happen just two of the finest enjoying a nice night b4 heading to the hills…..holy crap you can’t make this s*it up

Wednesday, 16 May 2018, 3:33 pm
  • Oh wow scumbag you look like a real tough guy I’d like to see just how tough you think you are PAL piece of s*** Shame Shame Shame on his friend with him at the bar or not waking up realizing something wasn’t right and more so shame on whatever coward walk by and ignored what should have been an obvious odd situation to say the least anyway if this guy’s charges and background are all true just freaking shoot him save us all some hassle huh

Wednesday, 16 May 2018, 3:22 pm
  • Sounds like more humane waste that should just be euthanized

Wednesday, 16 May 2018, 3:14 pm
    • Omg what trash!!!These so called men think that they are funny but are a bunch of questionable rapist themselves and none of them with a IQ above 50 and I really really feel they all have a small penis who could never please a woman so they rape women and children. These clowns have no money no class NOTHING. I have to vomit.

Wednesday, 16 May 2018, 9:33 pm