And the Cleanup Continues… Two Search Warrants Yield Five Arrests

SPRING HILL – Less than a week ago, Sheriff’s Officials announced the arrest of 13 suspects during the execution of search warrants throughout the county. Vice and Narcotics Detectives vowed that more arrests were imminent and today they kept good on that promise.

According to a Sheriff’s Office report, concerned citizens alerted authorities to drug activity at two homes on Siam Drive.

Today, detectives raided both homes, located at 13230 and 13222 Siam Drive and served drug related warrants on five occupants.

Officials say the arrests were the culminating of a lengthy investigation, where undercover detectives were able to purchase narcotics.

Detectives first made contact with Linda Tandy at 13230 Siam Dr. She was found to be in the company of Nicole Sundermier and Sarah DeRoide.  Tandy was immediately placed into custody on two arrest warrants for Sale and Possession of Oxycodone and Dilaudid.

DeRoide, who is currently on probation for Possession of Methamphetamine, was arrested and charged with Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. Sundermier was arrested on an outstanding warrant for Failure to Appear on a Violation of a Domestic Violence Injunction.

Pursuant to serving the search warrant, detectives located various pills that were packaged for distribution. Tandy was subsequently charged with four counts of Possession with Intent to Distribute a Controlled Substance, Possession of a Structure for the Purpose of Trafficking Controlled Substances, and Possession of Paraphernalia.

While one group of investigators handled the Tandy residence, another group made contact with Saul and Gail Kittner of 13222 Siam Dr., who came out to see what the commotion was at their neighbor’s residence. Detectives then informed the couple that they had warrants for their arrest for Sale and Possession of Methadone. A search of their residence revealed more pills. Further charges are pending, regarding the Kittners.

Officials say contact was made with neighbors in the area who expressed their gratitude towards the sheriff’s office. They had concerns about these two residences for quite some time and were happy to see the action that was taken.

arrested

Comments
  • Nunya. Put a 38 to your head. You wont be missed

Saturday, 3 October 2015, 3:45 pm
  • Hey 38 beauty is only skin deep, but stupid goes all the way thru.

Friday, 2 October 2015, 8:21 pm
  • LOL @38 special ! !?

Wednesday, 30 September 2015, 8:22 pm
  • You know Jana rae, they say that beauty is only skin deep, but I swear I think some people have been turned inside-out!

Wednesday, 30 September 2015, 5:48 pm
  • When they were babies,they were so UGLY mama put them in a corner and fed them with a sling shot, it’s ok to be ugly ,just need to stay hid, excuse me that’s probably what they did. Lol

Wednesday, 30 September 2015, 4:54 pm
  • This matkes me so angry for legitimate pain patients! Personally, I want to know how these people are even able to get the meds? Yes, I call them meds because it is what the intended use is for these medications. It is almost impossible for legitimate patients to get and get them filled, so this goes much higher than drs! Legitimate patients have to jump through hoops for meds, including drug screens to ensure their medications show at the correct levels in their bodies along with no illegal drugs. If the drs and pharmacies are checking the the monitoring systems regarding the patient’s rx history….I am just confused and angry. Let the legitimate patients question these people, guarantee they will find out where the top is of this mess!

Wednesday, 30 September 2015, 2:16 pm
  • CORRECTION FROM PREVIOUS POST: ME-MAW and the SPRING HILL- BILLIES!

Wednesday, 30 September 2015, 8:05 am
  • John I personally know how much ubhatebher, hope that bitch rots in hell!!

Tuesday, 29 September 2015, 10:03 pm
  • about time they got that fat bitch linda, she has been selling drugs to my daughter for years.

Tuesday, 29 September 2015, 7:12 pm
  • @38special, that’s some funny shit bro.I was thinking they looked like the mountain people from Deliverance.I reread the story to see if any banjos were confiscated.

Tuesday, 29 September 2015, 1:47 pm
    • Me-Maw and the “OTHER” Hollywood Hillbilies!

Tuesday, 29 September 2015, 2:54 pm
      • I watched that show, funny as all get out! lol

Tuesday, 29 September 2015, 7:30 pm
  • 38 is right if you want to stop you can not easy but you can. Sunshine is right also the people that need the pain meds cant get them or you are treated like a junkie and have disability they still treat you like crap, one thing ive noticed the people with the pills this is in 3 to 4 states I’ve lived in only the crack heads have them they sell and use but they always end up dead fact! Sunshine the herb will win but the pills will still be here and remember 90% of all opium, heron are grown in Afghanistan hmmmmm and drug company’s need that to make there synthetic opiates such as oxycontin etc, it’s about money they don’t care less pills more heron very cheap now they have a worse problem. I am with you sunshine on the herb a cookie or brownie does work but the problem is there is no profit from that imagine you could grow legally wich would end the cartel moneys you would make your own brownie and the only profit would be to betty croker. Dont take pain killers it will ruin your life and everyone else thats around you.

Tuesday, 29 September 2015, 12:19 pm
  • Took y’all way too dn long to do smthn w this scum!!! I’ve been reporting them for yrs. They’ve ruined way too many lives!! I hope they rot in there!!! Throw away their keys!!!!

Tuesday, 29 September 2015, 12:08 pm
  • Good job vice and the HCSO

Tuesday, 29 September 2015, 11:33 am
  • Seriously, If any of these people really wanted to get straight and change their lifestyle they could. But it has to start with them. THEY have to start the process, not just claim they’re going to. For those who HAVE pulled their lives together and are doing good: GREAT JOB!! STAY STRONG!! To the ones who really want to get back on track: MAKE A MOVE!! GET THE BALL ROLLING!! To the rest of the die-hard drug sellers and users: Math WILL play an important role in your future. As in either Prison number OR Cemetery Plot number. And I said MATH, not METH!

Tuesday, 29 September 2015, 7:56 am
    • You are absolutely right!!!

Tuesday, 29 September 2015, 7:31 pm
  • So let me get this straight. On their off-time the Insane Clown Posse push drugs with Cathy Bates, and their next-door neighbors are Marilyn Manson and Betty Boop? They sure look rough without the makeup!

Tuesday, 29 September 2015, 7:42 am
  • Honor over Dishonor- I can’t help but notice the contradiction…1st Florida doesn’t even have welfare, there is VERY limited TEMPORARY monetary assistance, for new mothers or families that meet whatever the criteria(I doubt they meet) is (called TANF) for a lifetime total of a yr or 2, I think. But, say they receive food stamps (I don’t know them, so idk), waste of taxpayers money… the cost of jailing someone is something like $40,000 a year- EVEN MORE taxpayer money. I know a person with most any drug charge is no longer eligible to receive benefits though, so WIN there.
    Either way… maybe they’ll find some sort of rehabilitation or life skills in their new residence at the HC jail.
    Another group..* proof be gone*

Tuesday, 29 September 2015, 3:15 am
    • YouKnowNotOfWhatYouSpeak -That is INCORRECT information.
      They can still receive food stamps, even with drug charges!

Tuesday, 29 September 2015, 7:28 pm
      • Absolutely!

Friday, 2 October 2015, 4:36 pm
  • It’s scum like this. That dr shop or have a dr that writes them meds bc they lie about their pain and and get meds and their are bad dr who do nothing but push pills and pocket money himself. Its a fact. And they sell to other addicts to pay for their other drug habits. Its a vicious cycle. It also hurts the true disabled and true ppl in pain. The looks the real ppl get fighting pain and every damn hospital in Hernando and Pasco county. Will turn you down if you are prescribed any strong medicine. And you are automatically discriminated against bc of the scum like this. This is the very reason. I believe medical marijuana should be legalized. I suffer from chronic pain and I hate pain meds. I dont even like marijuana. But I know ppl and have done my research. And if these dr would prescribe medical marijuana only to patients with chronic pain and diseases of all kinds for the strand they need. And stop putting these pill out there. There will be less deaths bc it will be harder to get them. Bc fl needs to stop handing this shit out like candy. Bc its a bandaid to pain. So many innocent people older disabled cant live on their own bc they are so messed up bc the meds are making them high. But thats the way they have tk be to block out the meds. But I was married to two drug addicts. And im a single mom of 3 kids. Myslef and my children cant stand it. I left them bc my kids deserved a better life and so did I. But I was also in a car accident 5 yrs ago that has resulted to 4 spinal surgeries and everything under the sun u can think of anything but pain meds. But I did have some one make me a brownie and just told me she wanted me to try it. knowing I dont even like smoking. And she did this bc her family member in a different state. Dealt with the same things and said i was worse.. I didnt like the thc taste in the brownie. I said screw it. Why not bc pain pills are the worse. And they are additive and cause so much bad. So you damn right I tried it..its been over a yr ago plus that. And it was crazy. My fragile body im excruciating pain went numb and I felt very little pain. And I slept all night. I was truly amazed. I didn’t get high like the recreational use does. And no I dont believe it should be for recreational use. But ive met so many disabled ppl older ones who truly suffer. That dont even want to be on these prescription meds. And I dont either. all the pain meds cause so many issues esp long term use and innocent ppl are dying at young ages bc the long term use of being on it. I think its the easiest money for dr. And I think its a bandaid. Meds are to help til you are fixed. Like a child who breaks her arm or work related pain. All lose dose meds. If I could do a documentary about this topic. And ppl would listen. Im a smart girl. But im also a single mom and ive lost friends and family who have died due to the long term use of these pills and also ive known ppl that have got their pills to sell them so they can get their stronger drug of choice.
    A lot of teaching has to be involved and its not involved. Dr are playing with peoples lives. Others are doing the same.medical marijuana needs to be tried and see what colorado or California are doing. Bc I know many ppl who use to be on all kinds of pills and so much it would habe killed her. Now she told me as so did others they medical helps so much more and less Over doses. I swear government should really check out the real ppl that deal with pain. And I would love to ask many of my friends. I know many that are in their damn near 70’s and its the only thing that helps them.
    I mean if you want to get it off the streets talk to the real ppl thag want them off the streets as well. But they are the same ppl that are forced to take it bc they have no other option. I 100% stand by the laws. I have children I care for and I would never due to them what both my ex husnands did to all of us. And I know the sickness side as well as the disabled side and I live in pain more bc I have done everything to not take it. And if you’re not disabled and and do not suffer from so many kinds of illness severe ones. They you will never understand. Shut the pill mills down.
    Tom lemons if you ever want to talk with me and you let me know. Bc I think a story needs to be done. Sadly im to weak to get all over. But indefinitely have my beliefs that is the only thing to get all these ppl off our streets and all these drugs.
    Good going to Hernando County. There are dr as well that need to be behind bars as well.

Tuesday, 29 September 2015, 1:19 am
  • Great job vice. No mercy for the sellers. They ruin life after life while sitting at home and collecting food stamps and welfare paid for by the law abiding tax payer. They can sit in prison and do nothing as far as I’m concerned

Monday, 28 September 2015, 10:08 pm
  • Great job HCSO, keep up the good work!!!

A big Thank You to Tom Lemons for bring us the news!!

Monday, 28 September 2015, 10:02 pm
  • Kern, how stupid was that remark? Now that you have probably tipped off those in question it makes it more complicated for HCSO to follow up on the tip. Next time use the phone and call HCSO or take a ride there personally and give them info. Stupid, just stupid.

Monday, 28 September 2015, 9:17 pm
  • Ok, guess I’m naive, but where the heck do they get all these pills to sell? I practically have to promise my firstborn just to get a doc to call in penicillin. I thought doctors weren’t writing scripts for unneccessary narcotic meds.

Monday, 28 September 2015, 8:30 pm
  • They vice and narcotics should visit Paul’s upscale apartments on portillo rd massive drug prob in that complex

Monday, 28 September 2015, 7:56 pm
  • Wow, certainly not a picture of the model middle class Hernando County taxpayer.

Monday, 28 September 2015, 7:54 pm