Another Arrest at Troubled Residence – History of Drugs and Homicide

SPRING HILL – According to jail records, 53-year-old Charles Maurice Richardson of 5337 Freeport Drive is behind bars this morning, charged with 2 counts of possessing methamphetamine within 1000 feet of a place of worship.

Richardson’s home, which is situated directly across the street from a church has been the focus of numerous drug related investigations and even one homicide.

On August 26th of last year, 28-year-old Mitchell Ingle was shot twice in the chest with a .45 cal. Handgun, during an altercation at the residence. Ingle was transported to Oak Hill Hospital, where he later died.

The shooter, 31-year-old Justin Artt says he shot Ingle in self-defense after he was threatened with a knife. The State chose not to file charges against Artt for the shooting.

According to jail records, Richardson has been arrested 10 times on various charges but has never served time in the Department of Corrections.

Richardson remains behind bars at the county jail, held on $10,000 bond.

RELATED ARTICLES:

BREAKING: MAN FATALLY SHOT – SUSPECT SURRENDERS WITHOUT INCIDENT

NO CHARGES AFTER FATAL SHOOTING – POSSIBLE SELF DEFENSE

This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. ™2013 Real News Real Fast, Inc.

rich 1 Rich 2 Rich 3 richardson

Comments
  • Everyone bashing when you don’t even know the guy. He has a big heart and would do anything for anyone. He has been there for me numerous times, when nobody else would. He kept me off of the streets. So some of the people he has tried to help turn out to be bad apples. Nobody is perfect. All of you that trash talk people you don’t know…..well then I hope one day your on this site and everyone is against you.

Saturday, 11 July 2015, 8:40 am
  • Is that Justice Served or Justin Artt posting his hatred? Just saying!! Carly, I too am terribly sorry for the loss of life, by someone who has definitely messed up his own. I couldn’t agree more about that house and its occupants and the scum that frequent it. Why have the landlords allowed him to keep renting it? I think it’s time the neighborhood get together and bombard the home owners with letters.

Friday, 10 July 2015, 9:27 pm
  • @tssmith thank you u summed that up @ Carly dont waste a breath they live for this have a blessed day everyone.

Friday, 10 July 2015, 8:27 am
  • who cares are you really that cruel of a person to talk about another persons Loved one? Come on get some class and education people all over this world struggle with addiction to drugs. I have seen many good families struggle with their loved ones addictions and it destroys everyone and many times it is of no fault of the family or the way they were raised. We have many soldiers today that fought for our Country and freedoms that are hooked on drugs. It can happen to anyone. Carly very sorry for your loss it was tragic.

Thursday, 9 July 2015, 11:48 pm
  • Carly, you are a much bigger person than those making their ignorant remarks. The more I read on here, the more I believe it’s time to find a new “news source,” seems as if this website has been taken over by ignorant imbeciles. Obviously, they don’t have jobs and that’s why they have the time to monopolize this website with their clueless remarks. Sorry for the loss of your brother. Like the proverb states, “those that live in glass houses should not throw the first stone.” Just a thought…maybe that’s why our homeless population continues to grow. Lol!

Thursday, 9 July 2015, 4:15 pm
  • If by “good” person you mean never been in trouble, didn’t do drugs then I never said he was. He had traveled down a bad path that ultimately got him killed. But that doesn’t mean he deserved to die, he had a good heart, he was funny, smart, he had a son, he loved his family and we loved him. We all have that person in our family or friend that is struggling with some type of addiction. I wonder if you will be LmAo-ing when it’s someone you care about that you so call played with fire and got burned. We as a family tried to get him help. And also btw I am not on here to get in some silly on line fight with anyone. So please keep your dumb comments to yourself I’m not going to allow you to hurt me.

Thursday, 9 July 2015, 1:50 pm
  • Notice the arrest history on all of the people including the one shot. Play with fire u will get burned soon enough. More trash then good people nowadays. Carly why is your brother in a meth house if he is such a good person. Lmao

Thursday, 9 July 2015, 10:28 am
  • WoW Justice served You Are a mess. That was a disgusting Response

Thursday, 9 July 2015, 9:20 am
  • Justice served, your real tough talking crap online. You are probably one of the p.o.s’ that lived there. What’s wrong truth hurt???? Or are you the meth junkie that shot him? If so please find me in real life, I’d love to chat with you !!

Thursday, 9 July 2015, 8:45 am
  • Carly I’m so sorry for the loss of your brother. I pray one day you get justice for him. How disgusting that someone is saying such nasty sh#t to a girl who lost her brother. I bet you wouldn’t want someone saying that sh#t if it was your family member that was murdered. I don’t know the people involved, but no one should EVER say something that awful to this girl who’s brother was murdered. Only a lowlife dirtbag would make a comment like that. Carly ignore people like that. They aren’t worth one second of your time or energy

Thursday, 9 July 2015, 2:17 am
  • Another case that was swept under the rug by a county that continues to be run by, ” the good ole boys.” We’ve finally managed to become the laughing stock for our counties to the north and south. I think it’s time the citizens of this county made some long over due changes…time to clean house!!!

Thursday, 9 July 2015, 12:41 am
    • It’s funny to hear all of you talk about how Hernando County is run by “good ol’ boys”, it’s clear you haven’t got a clue. If you only knew how this county was run by Melvin Kelley and his bunch of pirates with badges you would be thinking differently about this Sheriff, so quick to be the judge, jury and executioner of the victim’s and law enforcement when you can be cowards and hide behind your keyboards and remain anonymous. If everyone had to post real identities there would be a whole lost less trash talking, but if this is your entertainment and brings fulfillment to your lives; so be it.

Friday, 10 July 2015, 10:14 am
      • why? You totally make no sense! I guess that’s why you use the name “why?” Obviously, you don’t even know what you’re babbling about. Lol! As far as remaining anonymous…I post my name…how about you? Unless you can make an intelligent comment, or reference, please don’t waste our time.

Sunday, 12 July 2015, 1:26 am
  • So sorry about the loss of your baby Brother, Carly. RIP

Wednesday, 8 July 2015, 10:30 pm
  • Your little brother was a dirtbag and dumb bringing a knife to a gun fight. Lmao.

Wednesday, 8 July 2015, 9:33 pm
  • We need a new sheriff.This one sucks.Spring Hill has gone downhill since he took over for Nugent.

Wednesday, 8 July 2015, 9:15 pm
  • That house should be wiped off the map, everyone living there, or ever have lived there are nothing but junkie losers. The fact that no charges are ever filed, no time ever served makes me sick. When will the cycle get broken? ?? Thats my little brother mentioned in this article that was murdered there, no justice was ever served for him. And to this day cant drive on that road.

Wednesday, 8 July 2015, 6:38 pm
    • Before you go and trash talk about things you do not know. Get your facts. I’m not a junkie yet I used to live there, and that kid was killed for a reason. He was physically abusive to almost every female around him some instances he had violently raped some. Sorry if faith was not put in the hands of authorities that would not do a damn thing about it. I mean you see how fast they just let the person that shot him go right?

Saturday, 11 July 2015, 8:46 am
  • Springhill sucks

Wednesday, 8 July 2015, 6:04 pm
  • White trash….WELCOME TO Pasco north…

Wednesday, 8 July 2015, 5:53 pm
  • It’s called paying for a good attorney.

Wednesday, 8 July 2015, 5:15 pm
  • Never arrested?He must be a snitch.

Wednesday, 8 July 2015, 4:53 pm
    • I TOTALLY agree !!!! Someone’s always in someone elses pocket in Spring Hill !!

Wednesday, 8 July 2015, 6:07 pm
  • 10 times arrested but never convected for the crime, Where there’s smoke there’s usually fire and Spring Hill sounded like a nice place to settle down in Boy was I wrong.

Wednesday, 8 July 2015, 4:13 pm
  • Sounds like he needs a prison stay for a while !

Wednesday, 8 July 2015, 3:57 pm
  • settle down Heisenberg, not in this town!

Wednesday, 8 July 2015, 2:31 pm