Another Vice and Narcotics Raid Rids Neighborhood of Known Drug House

SPRING HILL – Vice and Narcotics Detectives have been working overtime lately, trying to keep a growing drug problem from overrunning our neighborhoods and destroying lives.

Over the last few weeks, Hernando County Vice and Narcotics Detectives have taken down some pretty big cocaine dealers but today they raided a home on Bayside Court, where officials say they shut down a known drug house, used to deal methamphetamine and prescription pills.

Detectives raided a residence located at 9553 Bayside Court, where several suspects were taken into custody. Three female and one male were seen sitting in the front yard, restrained with zip ties; however, it is not known at this time how many will face charges.

The investigation is still underway but officials at the scene say they’ve conducted controlled purchases of meth and pills from the residence.

Just over a week ago, Deputies responded to the same residence where several individuals allegedly threatened a neighbor with baseball bats. There were no arrests for assault but one person was arrested for having outstanding warrants. CLICK HERE FOR FULL STORY

As you can see by one woman’s hand gestures, they weren’t happy to see RNRF on the scene… Again.

We will bring more on this story, once officials have provided a full report.

Comments
  • BIG MAMA KNOWS BEST, big mama that’s the best comment yet period! you nailed it! only and ONLY when love, truth and god and family are inserted is there hope for healing from many evils! very well said!

Sunday, 13 August 2017, 2:31 pm
  • All y’all MFs are absolutely retarded.

Sunday, 13 August 2017, 12:11 pm
  • Yes, I do see the mugshots now. Some of the charges are so minor I fear most of these people will be on the streets soon. For the sake of neighborhood safety, I still support the “Officials [who] say they will be requesting the county to step in and force the residents to vacate the home.”

Sunday, 13 August 2017, 7:25 am
  • AMYE, i think i gotcha! you Coolio! i was trying to say basically for my whole life been hearing people complaining about northerners,being rude trashy etc. and southerners all rednecks trashy etc.but we are all individuals, again we can be good or bad it’s our choices……………… l.o.l.! stay in touch cracker! ya know i’m kidding!

Saturday, 12 August 2017, 10:38 am
  • I am curious about what’s going on here.
    From the original RNRF article: “[O]fficials say they shut down a known drug house, used to deal methamphetamine and prescription pills.” “Officials say they will be requesting the county to step in and force the residents to vacate the home.” “We will bring more on this story, once officials have provided a full report.”
    When I check, I do not find any arrest reports or mugshots or reports that the residents have been forced to vacate the home. Is the drug house shut down? Are they still dealing methamphetamine and prescription pills out of there? Has the county stepped in and forced the residents to vacate the home? Have the officials provided a full report?
    What are the “officials” reporting?

Saturday, 12 August 2017, 6:06 am
    • You must be blind if you didn’t see their mugshots because I saw them on the sheriff’s site.
      Furthermore, you need to read the article again because it did NOT say they were forced to vacate. It said they “will be “requesting” the county to “step in to have them vacate the residence”.
      Maybe you need to learn some reading comprehension skills.

Saturday, 12 August 2017, 2:28 pm
    • Good question

Sunday, 13 August 2017, 4:49 am
  • real truth, that’s funny! and…………. AMYE JOSEPH, i was with you till the end, your stereotyping, once again trash can be everywhere, i’m a native florida boy please quit with the people from the south are (bunch this and that) it’s not true, and yes bad neighbors suck, i wish you the best! peace!

Friday, 11 August 2017, 3:30 pm
    • Surfadude…Truth be told I was born and raised in the South…I migrated north in my 20s…No stereo typing really just making a point.It gets old blaming people who don’t fit ones geographical preference. ✌

Friday, 11 August 2017, 4:32 pm
  • 1ST off those of you stereotyping that the trash came from up north please !!! SHUT UP! YOUR FREAK’IN MOUTHS NOW! YOU P-SS ME OFF! your no different than a racist! i’m a humble native Floridian,(no were not all bunch neckreds either) and let me shout out to New Yorkers, your the best tippers in the world! i was longtime waiter and know 1st hand, I’m a so called cracker boy grew up on the beach and here’s the facts, good,evil,trashy people are (EVERYWHERE) every city ,corner, country,you name it, also you racists out there…………. in my humble opinion any of us can be born, blue green,black, white, who we are born as is decided usually by god and our parents! also yeah please don’t through and hurl names etc. and hurtful things out there, doesn’t help nothing, also Enzo and Mel and some others,i agree, enzo very glad to hear your daughters o.k, the monster that is crack got me when i was young and it is the devil! you will sell your house or own mother for some these drugs,and folks remember yes life is our choices but some people are weak,and some have coping troubles, not standing tall here for addicts but it is a disease just like alcohol!!! last, I happen to think the latin/mexican (didn’t catch her name) woman is very good looking, so sad she’s ruining her life, god bless us all!

Friday, 11 August 2017, 2:42 pm
  • HCSO should also check out Angela Gago’s house on 4125 Dristol Ave. and Anthony Trozzo on apache trail. Bunch of losers collecting disability so they could sell their oxy’s and dilaudids outta their houses and put on a front and drive a Cadillac SUV like she’s somebody!! LOL!!! Loserrrrrs!!!!!

Thursday, 10 August 2017, 9:12 pm
    • HCSO getting kickbacks from Gaga,or they would have been busted years yes years ago.If your reading this Sherriff do something about 4125 Dristol ave.

Friday, 11 August 2017, 5:25 am
      • You should change your name to “hooked on phonics” and learn how to spell!! And yes her house was searched years ago because of trash talking losers and FOUND ZERO DRUGS! Another jealous!! I’ll be sure to tell the sheriff to get u some ” hooked on phonics” with his kickbacks.

Friday, 11 August 2017, 2:09 pm
      • HCSO should check out the neighbor with new mustang & motorcycle .always see Craig Krueger vans there.wonder what’s going on there.

Saturday, 12 August 2017, 12:08 pm
        • Just walk over and ask them if your so concerned
          Who knows it might just turn out that they have a good paying job

Sunday, 13 August 2017, 4:53 am
    • Instead of posting someone’s name and address on here you need to contact the Hernando county sheriff office and give them all of the information you have.
      Laughing and talking about what they drive makes me think that you are slandering these people especially now that we know that they are disabled

Friday, 11 August 2017, 5:32 am
      • If you had a southern education you would have read the whole reply that I made and would have been able to understand it
        I was replying to another persons comments who are from up north and that person was the one who posted addresses not me this is why I just smh atypu people
        As far as dirt roads and shotguns go we were quite happy living that way

Friday, 11 August 2017, 12:42 pm
        • I am a southern native. What would make you believe my comment would be from a northerner Ralph?

Friday, 11 August 2017, 3:20 pm
      • Oh Ralph please. They aren’t disabled….duhhhh….they’re one the many fine hernando county residents who fake their injury for disability and pills. Come on do I have to spell it out for you?

Friday, 11 August 2017, 3:18 pm
        • Sense you know so much about them then you should tell us who the doctor is that prescribed these pills to some one who don’t need them i’am sure the police would like this information also
          But if I was a betting man I would bet you won’t provide any information because you are just running that cake eater.Duh

Saturday, 12 August 2017, 7:39 am
    • First of all “sick of drug addicts” I’m Angie’s best friend and she is far from being on disability and her husband owns a business and she gets all her cars from auctions if you must know!! Sounds to me your a jealous hating who has nothing better with your time than to talk some about someone and her family!! Why cause ur man is either cheating on you or u can’t get one cause ur a meth head!! And as for Anthony, you talking about him but u sure know where his address use to be! You must be the one who wrote a threatening letter to her last week so hope you have your money right cause the sheriffs has your letter now!! Get a life!!

Friday, 11 August 2017, 2:05 pm
    • 4125 dristol Ave. U say?? Do I need to ask for anybody special, is there a password?? How about apache trail??
      Who’s got better sh!t?? I’m headin’ there now!!

Friday, 11 August 2017, 4:53 pm
    • Hi Stephanie how you been? it’s utter nonsense

Friday, 11 August 2017, 7:35 pm
    • Noting worse then a rat,not even the cop or even your mom would give you respect after that

Sunday, 13 August 2017, 10:49 am
  • FIRST, I’m glad they have been arrested. The drugs they are selling do NOT have value to society. HOW MANY OF YOU COMMENTING ARE DOWNING SUITCASES OF BEER EVERY DAY OR BOTTLES OF LIQUOR ??? GUESS WHAT YOU ARE ANOTHER PART OF THE PROBLEM. YOUR SHERIFF’S OFFICE ALLOWS YOU TO TERRORIZE NEIGHBORHOODS TOO. WHY DOESN’T HCSO STOP THIS TOO???? You drunks don’t care where your kids are so long as they aren’t in your face and you can fight, blast music ( JUST LIKE CRACKHEADS,ETC.) torture animals,etc. When you clean up the drunks maybe kids won’t think ESCAPING REALITY, terrorizing neighborhoods and animals is okay and maybe your kids will not be drug addicts/dealers.

Thursday, 10 August 2017, 5:28 pm
  • I went to high school with all these ppl. They are no good junkies. Between them they have 6 children n custody of none. In n out of jail for drugs n theft. They all need serious help or they are going to die. They look like they are dying slowly but SURELY now. Its very sad. Smdh! (And to the person who commented that the girl should of gotten her mom help, SHES 12!! ITS NOT HER JOB. She never had her mother in her life cause of her “sickness”) Its a damn shame. God help n bless them all…..

Thursday, 10 August 2017, 4:16 pm
    • Motley crew. Sycho Mexican chic, the guy with the ball tickler on his chin, the paranoid chic zombied out trippin’ , or the TIGHT END that really should say BLOWED OUT!! Yah, the paranoid captain America is definitely the snitch. Not tied

Thursday, 10 August 2017, 4:54 pm
    • I agree nothing sucks like having a loved one getting hooked on drugs !!!!!!! It is easy to condemn but lord have mercy on those dumb enough to do that chitt! Drugs like meth and crack for GODS sake one or two hits and you can become hooked !! 🙁 My daughter had a job payed 77,000 a year took a few hits of crack and sold a 36,000 dollar car for a bag of crack !!!!!!!!!!!!Thank JESUS with with family help and a program she has been drug free for 14 years , but she is the exception not the norm 🙁

Thursday, 10 August 2017, 5:37 pm
      • Yah , from what I hear, she’s tradin a ride on SOMETHIN’ ESLSE for that rock! Word on the street. She’s on BACKPAGE pops! The add that says ” I’ll ROCK ur world! ( after we smoke one!)”

Thursday, 10 August 2017, 5:59 pm
  • We probably already pay for their healthcare, food, children support and money for the beautiful tattoos. Treatment is necessary for sure but they need to get it in jail where they cannot prey on the rest of us and afterwards strict supervision. I would guess this isn’t their first rodeo, so why aren’t they getting tested now?? You can’t plea bargain the sickness out of them. We are paying in or out of jail, so keep us and our kids safe..

Thursday, 10 August 2017, 3:45 pm
  • Damn shame…

Thursday, 10 August 2017, 12:50 pm
  • Tight end? More like wide receiver.

Thursday, 10 August 2017, 9:34 am
  • disgusting trash that deserve no oxygen

Thursday, 10 August 2017, 9:07 am
  • Tom, any updates on this? I looked at the sheriff’s website and none of these idiots are on there? Not Mike, Vicki, or Nicole. These three individuals have been caught and let go countless times! I just don’t understand?!?! Mike literally just got out of prison and the girls have been in and out jail all damn year! They all have children, not like it matters cuz Mike was beating Vicki’s ass while she was pregnant with her last one, and right after she had the baby. None of them deserve there children. And @trinity — ur right, ur mom is sick – I know her and ur grandparents personally, but your mom knows what is right and what is wrong. She CHOOSES to do the wrong things. She is a toxic person and your life will go alot easier if you accept that and stay away. I know what it’s like having a “sick” mom is like. My mom put crack-cocaine in front of me and my siblings for as long as I can remember until we got placed in state custody. Don’t make excuses for her. Just accept it and be a become a better woman than she’ll ever be. I’m sorry for your loss of a mother, but you will emerge strong. Keep God by your side.

Thursday, 10 August 2017, 8:51 am
    • All of this information is inappropriate for others to know. Stop minding someone else’s business. MIND YOUR OWN.
      – her sister

Thursday, 10 August 2017, 11:14 am
      • Everyone ALREADY knows.. it’s noooo secret who she/they are in this town.

Thursday, 10 August 2017, 4:05 pm
    • They get “caught” and released because Nocco is running the meth and pill racket in Pasco, and can’t have his work force out of business too long.

Hernando’s head hog doesn’t care about the meth and pill trade, but he needs to save face after getting caught stealing from the county coffers, hence the raid.

Thursday, 10 August 2017, 5:36 pm
  • Why Mrs Marino not zip tied up

Thursday, 10 August 2017, 8:41 am
    • It’s easy to know why. Anyone who knows or is affiliated with this needle pushing shard whore has ended up in jail…

Thursday, 10 August 2017, 10:47 am
  • Would it be possible for the county to condemn this house. Or if that isn’t possible could the court order it seized because of the drug activities. That would certainly send a message to those who own rental homes to check out their tenants a bit closer.

Thursday, 10 August 2017, 8:04 am
  • Another one bites the dust! I am so happy to see that we have the manpower to do these raids in an attempt to keep our neighborhoods safe and drug free. When the “powers that be” see exactly what the HCSO does on an everyday basis there should be no questions asked about funding. Would they rather see a drug ravished neighborhoods all over Spring Hill and Brooksville? Keep up the great work!!!

Thursday, 10 August 2017, 7:56 am
  • If I were a betting person this trash was sent down here from N Y and N J

Thursday, 10 August 2017, 6:30 am
    • not all people from N.Y. and Jersey are trouble .I am from N.Y..city and there are more drugs here than there

Thursday, 10 August 2017, 10:54 am
    • Good thing you are not a betting person…You would have lost! Quit harping on Northerners…If we did not settle here your broke ass would still have dirt roads and a good time would be hooting and hollering while shooting your shotgun as the sun goes down.Blame your hometown officials not the guest….Why do we not have a rental registry…Why so many section 8 properties…Raise my taxes I would love it…But us yanks well we can afford taxes and we even carry insurance…. Be part of the solution not the problem….This Yank takes a extra bag when she walks her dogs to pickup trash where my inbred neighbors locally raised neighbor’s are too lazy to pickup the decaying papers driveway in which they arrive daily in the awesome 80’s Ford …How many of us Yanks get food stamps? Disability?And Ralph state your name and your case why hide? Just so you know this is my real name….My neighbor on oneside is from NY, across the street Boston…The hillbilly on the other side Brooksville born and Educated if you want to call it educated???

Friday, 11 August 2017, 8:45 am
  • Good job deputies! Hope this sad group of people get straightened out before they are ever released again.

Thursday, 10 August 2017, 5:40 am
  • HMMM let me think about this, yep I got it. Hangem than Shootem, case closed, no future threat, toilet flushed.

Thursday, 10 August 2017, 4:06 am
  • Good going, Sheriff! Seems like there is a LOT of trash out there to be picked up. Hope they are locked up for a very long time…a LONG time.

Wednesday, 9 August 2017, 10:50 pm
  • And the sad part about this whole story is that within three to six months these five pieces of trash will be back out on the street doing the same behaviors that they doing now maybe sometime served will have them realize what their freedom is because acting this way they don’t deserve their freedom but I’m sure they’ll be some do-gooders out there that’ll say there were a bunch of outstanding individuals and the excellent moms he’s an excellent father and he deserves another chance he have an uncle that abused them years ago she had. She was abused her years ago and they just bring all that garbage up in the courtroom and guess what the back out on the streets and 3 to 6 months

Wednesday, 9 August 2017, 10:42 pm
    • I’m one of there daughters and she has a sickness so

Wednesday, 9 August 2017, 11:55 pm
      • Your right baby and dont worry there is a cure and I’m sure sooner than later they will find it and be able to come back to you. Your a great person for seeing that and that its not for anyother reason. I’m proud of you.

Thursday, 10 August 2017, 5:33 am
      • Well your mother either needs to get busy living or get busy dying. No sympathy for junkies!

Thursday, 10 August 2017, 6:34 am
      • so….so what….lock her up and throw away the key….do the crime…do the time…no excuses…as a daughter you should have gotten her help…no excuses…so….so what…

Thursday, 10 August 2017, 8:37 am
        • She’s only 12 and her mother is beyond any kind of help. Keep your stupid opinion to yourself when you have no clue what you’re talking about.

Thursday, 10 August 2017, 5:00 pm
      • Read my comment baby girl. ^^

Thursday, 10 August 2017, 8:53 am
      • Being a drug addict isn’t being sick. Its a choice to stick a needle in ur arm it’s a choice to keep getting high it’s a choice to lie cheat n steal bc that drug is more important than life. Its a choice whether u want to loose urself or not…. I would know.

Thursday, 10 August 2017, 9:46 am
        • If I’m being honest, being addicted to a drug is a disease. Although it was your choice to initially take the drug, after a certain period of time your body becomes used to it and it craves the drug. When there is no intake of the preferred substance your body goes into a withdrawal period in which it causes you to go through many different symptoms such as depression, anxiety, psychosis and vivid dreams etc. At the end of the day all you can do is try to help the person and if they do not want help than that is beyond you. But don’t sit here and say that being addicted to drugs is not a sickness. Also, the cure to addiction is connection. You know nothing about these people’s lives. They may not be able to have any connections or bonds because either people shut them out like society does TO ALL ADDICTS or they isolate them. I am not saying that they do not need to be in jail because hell yeah they all do but please educate yourself.

Thursday, 10 August 2017, 10:56 am
      • Im one of their sisters and aside from her sickness as I said in one of my previous comments being a drug addict is a sickness. It is a sickness that they chose but now it is choosing them. People don’t see what we see and they don’t see how hard it is for them to just quit. People are constantly bashing them for who they are. We need to love them for who they are. Please don’t listen to any of these comments. As their family members it is already hurting us to see that they actually made it on the news so for people to be so rude as to say to you that she needs to die THEM. As I said just keep praying that God can heal what is wrong and that he can take it into his own hands. Possibly try to seek help for her as there are many resources all over! Best of luck.

Thursday, 10 August 2017, 11:22 am
        • It really is a disease. Only God can help them, some major praying, a supportive family and a good program. NOT JAIL. I was married to it for too many years, I hid my own children from it, but they knew, they saw, and I thank God they grew up to be awesome kids. But these people need love and kindness, NOT BASHING, and to their children on here, I am so sorry, please hold your head high, this is not your problem, take none of this onto yourselves, they have NO CONTROL over all of this and when they do become sober, a lot of this hurt they did cause you, they will NOT remember, so please find forgiveness in your hearts. Yes they had a choice, they choose wrong, but now its got them. PRAY. God bless you all, comfort you and give you His peace.

Friday, 11 August 2017, 7:45 pm
  • Thanks for cleaning up the streets

Wednesday, 9 August 2017, 10:41 pm
  • The one in the black shirt i would like to go out with she has a big mouth

Wednesday, 9 August 2017, 9:59 pm
    • Big mouth with no teeth. Ghastly!

Thursday, 10 August 2017, 6:38 am
  • Thanks for taking out the trash. The one with the good vibes shirt looks like a real winner whose constipated. lol

Wednesday, 9 August 2017, 9:15 pm
  • Shady Hill’s, the sheriffs old stomping grounds……

Wednesday, 9 August 2017, 9:03 pm
    • Bayside Court is off Deltona Blvd in Spring Hill. Not sure what the reference to Shady Hills is about..

Thursday, 10 August 2017, 5:46 am
  • Keep up the good work HCSO! Thank You

Wednesday, 9 August 2017, 8:54 pm
  • That’s METH’d up!!

Wednesday, 9 August 2017, 8:25 pm
  • Thank you Tom, for shining the light on these problems; and thank you Sheriffs, for cleaning up the problems. Light + disinfectant = problem elimination.
    These people do not belong in our neighborhood. They are not like us. They are not trying to better their own lives or the lives of their families. They are a curse on those of us who are trying to live ethical lives.
    I am in favor of prison as a civics lesson. If these people are found to be guilty of crimes, toss them in, do not turn them out, and brand them in the public press so that we can recognize them.

We do have power. Tell the truth to the authorities. Tell them when you see cockroaches. Truth to power is the way forward.

Al Nienhuis: thank you. You can do it. You just need to pay more attention to helping us in our neighborhoods, as compared to playing relatively macro power games. I know it’s necessary to do that, but it’s not sufficient because your job is to protect us. Right now, tonight, we are loving you because you are producing results. Keep it up.

Wednesday, 9 August 2017, 7:53 pm
  • CLASS ACT!!! I hope none of these clowns have children.

Wednesday, 9 August 2017, 7:30 pm
    • Lol bitch has three

Wednesday, 9 August 2017, 7:52 pm
      • Yep, but she ain’t got custody of any of them! Smfh bitch is a PIECE OF

Wednesday, 9 August 2017, 8:23 pm
  • Holy grossness those bitches look like train wrecks, rode hard for sure by im sure dozens and does the dude have underwear on his head??? Spring Hill specials LOL

Wednesday, 9 August 2017, 7:15 pm
  • THE ONE THAT SAYS TIGHT END THOSE MUST BE VERY VERY OLD SHORTS

Wednesday, 9 August 2017, 7:03 pm
  • Such class!
    God help us all…..

Wednesday, 9 August 2017, 7:01 pm
  • Would our sheriff be pissed if we just left those zombies laying in the yard with a wood stake driven into their heads?

Wednesday, 9 August 2017, 6:59 pm
  • The female looks like a real monster the methods really gotten to her if it’s a her

Wednesday, 9 August 2017, 6:39 pm
  • that’s no tight end.the shorts certainly lie

Wednesday, 9 August 2017, 6:32 pm
  • Pornstar looking chick is feeling the “good vibes” ey ….something tells me she swallows more then pills

Wednesday, 9 August 2017, 6:25 pm
  • Where are most of these pathetic losers coming from out of state you just see them all over like the zombies around the area anymore it’s disgusting

Wednesday, 9 August 2017, 6:22 pm