Armed Man Threatens to Kill Tow Truck Driver in Road Rage Incident

SPRING HILL – An armed man coupled with a bad temper led to a road rage incident Tuesday, at the intersection of Geranium Ave and Juliet Court.

According to reports, 47-year-old James T. Calleri was driving eastbound Northcliffe Blvd in his 2004 GMC Envoy. As he approached the intersection of Geranium Ave, Calleri was forced to slam on his brakes to avoid a tow truck that pulled in front of him. Rather than report the incident to authorities, Calleri chose to follow the tow truck north on Geranium until they reached the intersection of Juliet Court. That’s where Calleri pulled in front of the tow truck, slammed on his brakes, and exited his vehicle armed with a handgun.  Calleri charged at the driver of the tow truck, identified as Douglas Marrow, and pointed the gun in his direction. Calleri demanded that Marrow retreat from his vehicle or he would kill him. In fear for his life, Marrow complied and fled the area on foot.

Deputies responded to the scene and placed Calleri into custody without incident.

The reports states that the victim and suspect live within a ¼ mile of each other, but it is not known if they are acquainted.

Calleri is charged with one count of aggravated assault with a firearm and is free on a $2,000 bond.

Calleri

Comments
  • Any way douglas won in court

Tuesday, 26 July 2016, 5:49 am
  • He is damn lucky he didn’t get shot for pulling the gun in the first place. In my neck of the woods, you pull your peice you better be shooting, or your gonna get shot.

Sunday, 6 September 2015, 1:28 pm
  • Tom put this fire out before it gets out of hand everyone know whos who.Rastafari

Saturday, 5 September 2015, 1:15 pm
  • @john obviously you didnt see that they dropped charge against him read a little better

Saturday, 5 September 2015, 1:03 pm
  • Having known Jim for better than a decade this does not surprise me. He appears to be a happy home inspector however if you call him on something then everything changes. #1 home inspector is an opinion, not mine, but understand you may think so if you do not know the others. Pulling a weapon was a surprise but his rage issue is not. Have been on that side of him several times. Wish his family well and hope he finally gets the help he needs.

Saturday, 5 September 2015, 11:11 am
  • Mr. Morrow has an arrest record, looks like he is a scum bag after all . Look for yourself. apparently he likes to beat his family members according to the police record. Port richey Florida arrest records . You are all so proud to pass judgement on Mr. Calleri. None of you know the real truth as to what unfolded at that scene. A police record tells two sides of the story. This website had published only one side of the story-mr. morrows, the man with a criminal past record It’s all in black in white. Why isn’t Mr. Caller side of the police report published on this web page? Because people prefer to read trash and they prefer to pass judgement . I encourage you all to view Mr. Morrows criminal record, Mr. Calleri is clean, family man , fine community citizen,local business man and father of two. You have all played judge, jury and executioners without fact, a police report is not fact it is testimony from the parties involved. You have all sided with a prior criminal. Shame on you all.

Friday, 4 September 2015, 10:48 pm
  • Calleri is far fro being one of the best home inspectors in Hernando County. I used him a few times several years ago and found him to be incomplete, insincere, arrogant and prone to easy anger when challenged. For Calleri to threaten with a gun an innocent individual, a judge should order his conceal and carry permit ruled null and void, all weapons removed from his possession and 90 days in jail, two years probation and his inspector license suspended for two years. Had that truck driver been me, Calleri would be taking a dirt nap.

Friday, 4 September 2015, 10:21 pm
  • YEP HE WAS THE ONE THAT CAPELLI STUCK A GUN AT HIM PLUS ROAD RAGE, NOT SAYING 2009 IN CIDENT WAS RIGHT, BUT HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHIN TO DO WITH T HIS IN CIDENT WITH CAPELLI. CAPELLI WAS ARRESTED . I AGREE WITH JIM IN HIS POST, AND I THINK most of the people who have POSTED WILL PROBABLY AGREE. NICE TRY THO. WE SURE NEED THE VIDEO MR. TOM if you csn.

Friday, 4 September 2015, 9:36 pm
  • 2000$ bail , this ass pulled a gun and threatened an innocent life. What if the gun went off and killed a kid, and no separate charge for roadrage, Im tired of all these people that know people in the jail, court, or Sherrifs. Department .THIS IS WRONG PEOPLE “STAND UP AND SHOUT”

Friday, 4 September 2015, 7:40 pm
  • Getting cut off in traffic is routine occurrence for any driver. If your response is to chase down the offending driver, you have road rage issues. If you response is to case them down, block them and grab your gun, you should not be on the road at all. Say what you like about this guy, but his actions speak for themselves.

Friday, 4 September 2015, 7:14 pm
  • He would had to kill me cause if you pull a gun you better use it . I would have shoved it up his ass. People pull out in front of people all the time get used to it dude . you don’t pull and threaten with a gun cause of that. Must have been a big wuss USE YOUR FISTS PUNK your obviously a bad ass cause you scared someone with a gun. Maybe the tow truck driver should have run his ass over I would have If i saw someone coming at me with a gun

Friday, 4 September 2015, 12:38 pm
  • This would of turned out a lot different if the tow truck driver had his own gun. That is STAND YOUR GROUND

Friday, 4 September 2015, 11:37 am
  • hear say….. innocent until proven guilty! just saying

Friday, 4 September 2015, 6:45 am
  • Hey Tom! Anyway to get the video? I think a picture speaks 1000 words. BTW to those that are defending this gentlemen.., maybe realizing your friend has a problem and helping him realize the same would be more help to him and his family than trying to pretend it never happened. There is the police report and a video which led to an arrest so either you can help your friend or continue to lie with him and see if it goes away. But we see this in the National New everyday when someone commits a crime(often leading to injury or death of others) and their friends and family will still say how such a good person they were. Knowing all a long there were signs and incidents that were swiped under the rug or overlooked. Help your friend by encouraging him to get help. That is what he needs from his friends and family.

Thursday, 3 September 2015, 10:32 pm
  • Why couldn’t he just take the name of the Tow Truck driver and call when he got home and reported how he was driving recklessly? Why chase him down and confront him. What did that do? Just got him brought down to the pokey. Wow was that worth it? If I was the tow truck driver I would press charges for fear of my life. since it was on Video…..

Thursday, 3 September 2015, 9:55 pm
  • I’ll bet if both men were asked about their actions they both would wish it never happened and want to get on with life.

Thursday, 3 September 2015, 9:44 pm
  • Not if u cut him off. I wish I cut him off then he would be inspecting the front of my fist. Yes I know it’s the Internet and I can be a tuff guy if I want to lmao.

Thursday, 3 September 2015, 8:18 pm
  • Has done numerous home inspections for me! Great person, very kind and compassionate.

Thursday, 3 September 2015, 7:50 pm
  • @Maria 2nd amendment of constitution of the UNITED STATES of America We have the right to keep and Bear arms . (Not Bare) ,doesn’t include chasing someone in your car and stopping him and pulling that gun out. T HERE IS A VIDEO AND TOM GOT HIS INFO FROM THE POLICE REPORT, Now slowly say There is a video!! I am pro guns and if these crazy,stupid people don’t stop,they are gonna try and take our guns away, actually are trying so accept it, your friend did wrong and that’s why he was arrested.!

Thursday, 3 September 2015, 4:50 pm
  • Dam punk is smiling in his mug shot. 10/20/life is the law. Let’s see if it works.

Thursday, 3 September 2015, 4:29 pm
  • Why didnt tough guy get out and try and I mean try to kick his a** with fists. Stamd your ground is not jumping out of a car for any reason pulling a gun if it were me he would be horizontal looks like as we say in chiraq quick or dead. Maria maria you reemind me of a west hernado bloodclott shut up

Thursday, 3 September 2015, 3:41 pm
  • Everyones saying how great this inspector is.. Well it sounds like hes a psyco to be following people and pointing his gun because he got cut off.. Really ppl get cut off constantly but that is no excuse to threaten someones life all u ppl defending that kind of behavior are freaking idiots!!!

Thursday, 3 September 2015, 3:20 pm
  • I have to ask if you was there when it happened. So you also know how it all went down. The problem is everyone thinks they can get away with what ever they want. Im glad you was an eye witness of what happened.

Thursday, 3 September 2015, 1:41 pm
  • Yes Karma will get him Jana, relax? I’m no threat. And it sound like you know the tow truck driver personally so I will stop commenting now because there is obviously no civil speaking with you. and areUserious yes I personally think he was standing his ground. This is america and the law says you have a right to bare arms.. In any state.

Thursday, 3 September 2015, 1:18 pm
  • Jim is one of the nicest people you would ever meet. Anyone that knows him knows this is not how it happened. Before people comment they should read the police report. I will not be supporting this website since Sam left the reporting has gone down hill has become mean and vicious. Is this a society where we are quick to try to ruin someone’s life. Are we not happy unless we are destroying people, saying mean things about someone without even knowing them. Talk about bulling now days. This is bulling at it’s finest. This is why are child are so messed up these days we teach them to say mean things about people. Lead by example people. That we think this is ok makes my heart hurt. I stand behind Jim and his family. I totally support him. None of the hurtful things that are said here could ever get me to think differently. You could say I am bias but all I know is I would never put someone down and say hurtful things about someone call them names and think it is ok. The guy has not even gone to court yet and people are being his Judge, jury and executioner. Think before you comment. Things happen and how would you and your family feel if it was your name being ripped through the mud. If it was you someone was calling a scumbag because of a news article. How would your wife or child or you feel. You could say this would never happen to me but it could just as easily be you or me in a similar situation and think how you would want people to treat you. I am very sadden by my community I thought we where better people than that.

Thursday, 3 September 2015, 11:51 am
    • I agree with you Toni! People need to know their facts or keep their mouths shut. I know his 2 girls are very upset over this and they are scared for their dad’s well being and his future, Please everyone, you just need to be nice. If you don’t know him or anything that is going on, but out of the conversation.

Thursday, 3 September 2015, 2:08 pm
  • Yo joe cambell might want to watch what you say that was a direct threat from cambell family chumps. BOO

Thursday, 3 September 2015, 11:27 am
  • FOR ALL OF YOU DEFENDING THE LOOSE CANNON WITH THE GUN, HE THREATENED THE TOW TRUCK DRIVERS LIFE, he should never be allowed to carry a gun again and his bond was way too low! I hope cops took his gun, Scary To the CAMPBELL person,did u just write tow truck driver will deserve what’s coming to him? WOW some might take that as a threat belive that’s a no no as well! You all need some serious mental health help. I hope tow driver is reading this so he can watch his back.and am very glad he is ok and didn’t get shot.

Thursday, 3 September 2015, 10:24 am
  • Protecting his life? He followed, then got in front, then brandished a GUN, that is NOT STAND YOUR GROUND.
    Ridiculou

Thursday, 3 September 2015, 10:22 am
  • To everyone that is replying you must not have anything better to do with your lives.. You obviously do not know the story. Read the police report for yourselves. Everything that is posted on this website is not always true. And Karma that sounds pretty fake to me. Also, Jenni Blue Eyes? If he had a bad record then they obviously would not of given him a concealed weapons permit. He was protecting his life and standing his ground. And “orsen Newcomb proud to call it how i see it” Florida law gives the Division of Licensing 90 days to turn around an application for a concealed weapons license, and the division is taking close to that entire time maybe evening longer.. So 3 months… not whatever you’re saying? People just need to step back and look at the bigger picture because the only picture you’re looking at right now is the head-shot of an innocent Hernando County home inspector that was protecting his life. This government system needs a reality check and so do all of you people.

Thursday, 3 September 2015, 9:39 am
  • If it was all recorded than the tow truck driver should be cited for reckless driving.

Thursday, 3 September 2015, 8:08 am
    • Why? He didn’t drive recklessly. Defend your statement…
      Do you know what RECKLASS DRIVING actually is?

Thursday, 3 September 2015, 9:42 am
      • Pulling out in front of traffic, and causing others to slam on their brakes is dangerous, I would say reckless sounds appropriate, or maybe careless, maybe failure to yeild. It should be worth at least some fine, especially in a large truck.

Doesn’t excuse the imbecile’s behavior though.

Thursday, 3 September 2015, 12:27 pm
  • This guy is scum n I’m glad he finally got caught he has done the samething to me when my kids were in the car he chased me all ova spring hill I called cops but he took off there wasn’t much they could do cuz they didn’t see it but was also in the same area started on century Dr ! I believe in karma LOL! !!!!!

Thursday, 3 September 2015, 7:32 am
  • BTW, I meant to say Joe Campbell.. not Peter B .. my bad.

Thursday, 3 September 2015, 1:32 am
  • Maria Martinez, I understand defending a friend’s character, but to defend THIS INCIDENT? WOW! Its 1 thing to say he is a good guy, but to defend this?
    Peter B, so WHAT he has a concealed permit. THATS EVEN WORSE, then he has been through the classespecially, so he is WELL aware of gun laws, and proper handling.
    SMH to say it was the other guys fault. Calleri had serious road RAGE! It happens, but passing the truck driver, slamming on the brakes was DUMB, pulling a GUN and charging the tow truck driver,
    I just DON’T get some of you.
    SMH

Thursday, 3 September 2015, 1:30 am
  • Anonymous…. I suppose you choose that name on PURPOSE, your IGNORANT claims.. are baffling, not surprising, baffling
    He is #1 inspector in the county, and its the tow truck drivers fault?
    Perhaps he was driving erratic as his actions. The tow truck driver “nearly cause a fatal accident?” Or whatever nonsense you just babbled.., there was NO ACCIDENT, and sometimes accidents DO happen!
    This guy, followed the truck driver, then cut HIM off .. proceeds to charge the guy with a FIREARM!
    I can’t believe he is free on only $2000 bail. WTH is that about? Idiot wasn’t even locked up long enough to change his mood….
    2 of my questions:
    Why is his bond so low? This is pretty freaking seriou
    and 2nd: with such aggressive and reckless actions… with a GUN, why wasn’t he held, or moved for a psych eval?
    Accidents happen, people make mistakes… but this is pretty outrageous … JS

Thursday, 3 September 2015, 1:20 am
  • How this simple story ended up being about tow truck drivers and home inspectors jobs I will never know. I think these two men knew each other before and have other issues or the inspector is crazy and needs to be on daily medication.

Thursday, 3 September 2015, 1:11 am
  • All of the comments stating how the tow truck driver must be in the wrong and that the Ohhhh so great home inspector would never do such a thing…. obviously, all of your views on the events are purely biased! Just as An fyi, the tow truck driver had the entire incident recorded with the vehicle camera! The police report and Mr Lemons are correct in what actually happened! It was all recorded! Hence the arrest of the greatest home inspector and such an upstanding citizen of the wonderful Hernando county! It amazes me how ignorant people can be! It is possible you may think that this man would ever do such a thing but people have bad days and do things they wouldn’t normally do on a normal day! You shouldn’t lash out at Mr Lemons for stating facts (per police report) and it is not a false report when it was all recorded! Some of the comments from people that feel they know the great home inspector obviously have never done something stupid when having a bad day!! Tow truck drivers and repo drivers have to deal with crazy people like this daily and thank goodness they have cameras to record it! Keep up the good work Mr. Lemons!!

Thursday, 3 September 2015, 12:20 am
  • What amazes me is the amount of “informed” people come on here calling others that comment on an article all different types of names. Most of us only know the story as it is written. Our opinions are formed by what we read from the writer. If the writer has biases or more likely receives incorrect information then we( the readers) are misinformed. However, we are no more misinformed than the Friends and associates of said persons involved giving their own version of events from the bias vision of their friends involved. As with all things the courts will make it all clear as to what happened and the true will be told. However, it is obvious that Mr. Calleri must have been having a bad day which lead to his ugly character flaw showing its true face. It doesn’t mean he is a bad guy just means he made a bad choice and will now answer to the judge for those choices. Anyway you look at it Mr. Calleri was wrong in his response to how this situation was handled. Thank you Tom for reporting the facts as you know them to be. If the police report is wrong then the courts will sort it out, however, Tom can only report the facts from the source. I.E. The Police Report.

Wednesday, 2 September 2015, 11:14 pm
  • FYI, tow truck drivers are just out there to do a job, to help get people off the side of roadways ,etc. Move over and let them be , it might be you they are in a hurry to rescue out of the road , or in a accident. Js

Wednesday, 2 September 2015, 11:10 pm
  • And most of the people i know that have permits it didn’t take that long to get one

Wednesday, 2 September 2015, 11:05 pm
  • Right, well excuse me law man. Any one that has to pull or use a weapon is no better then the scum on the skreets and i do mean skreets and he’s lucky i wasn’t the truck driver. Big bad gun carrying fools lmao

Wednesday, 2 September 2015, 11:03 pm
  • Orsen, also you do have to take classes to know how to properly handle a gun and the laws. Unless you are ex, or active military or law enforcement, than you are not required to take the class.

Wednesday, 2 September 2015, 10:39 pm
  • Anonomous, I partly agree with you however, two wrongs don’t make a right.
    Orsen, it take a lot more than 30 minutes to get a concealed carry permit (legally). It takes at least 3 months.

Wednesday, 2 September 2015, 10:34 pm
  • Scary to think that a few of you might actually vote.

Wednesday, 2 September 2015, 10:18 pm
  • Jim is super kind and I know for a fact he has his concealed weapons permit because the day he got it he called me!!! People on here think they know everything. This whole story is so wrong and Jim does not deserve this. I’m sure his whole family is upset and nervous for him. My love and support goes out to them. This is not fair and the truck driver will deserve whats coming to him!! -The Campbell Family

Wednesday, 2 September 2015, 10:04 pm
  • Jim Calleri is one of the most honest and caring souls I know. He has lived in Hernando County forever now and he has a great standing with the community as well as me and my customers. I know his family personally and he has a great business. When I heard about what happened I knew it was not true at all. If anything that stupid truck driver should be the one to blame. This is absurd.

Wednesday, 2 September 2015, 9:53 pm
  • I believe Tom gets his correct info before he puts anything on this,so if you read toms report,yes tow truck driver pulled out in front of him,but to follow someone and then block his tow truck and approach with a gun that is road rage and threatening his life.so how could he claim stand your ground, we may not be relevant to anonymous but who cares. ?

Wednesday, 2 September 2015, 9:49 pm
  • Ive never heard of him tell today. Can he walk on water also anonymously masked concerned citizen. It makes me feel safe that idiots can carry freely do you have a carry permit also. Personally if someone pull a gun on me on the highway, and it’s pretty silly to bring a gun to a car fight lol

Wednesday, 2 September 2015, 9:35 pm
  • @Tom Lemons. This article came directly from an arrest affidavit? Well if that’s where you get your information from and like to mix up stories, also ruin other people’s lives by lying about situations like this then I guess that’s how you make a living for yourself. FYI the truck drivers name is Douglas Morrow, not Marrow.

Wednesday, 2 September 2015, 9:12 pm
    • You have a lot to say for someone who is “anonymous.”
      I assume you must be the gun man in this situation.

Thursday, 3 September 2015, 9:34 am
  • Pulling out a weapon and coming up on a citizen as this guy did is utter stupidity, What if the tow truck driver just accidently pulled out, as we all have at one time or another, and was completely oblivious of what he did. This does not warrant a man coming up on him. His inspectorship doesn’t come into play here.. It’s just plain common sense. He wasn’t in threat of his life after the incident, he went after the tow truck driver who could have answered back for fear of his OWN life.

Wednesday, 2 September 2015, 9:04 pm
  • If somebody walks up to my car because I pulled out in front of them with a gun I will run you over just standing my ground I don’t need to pull my gun locked and loaded

Wednesday, 2 September 2015, 8:30 pm
  • Mr gun CARRIER must be a REAL POS…pulling a gun on the tow truck driver….TOUGH GUY? Don’t think so…efn punk…and his dumb ass friend home inspector? There’s A-holes ALL around and you’re one of them…wimp!!!!

Wednesday, 2 September 2015, 8:24 pm
  • This is Florida. I’m sure Calleri will claim he was just standing his ground.

Wednesday, 2 September 2015, 7:03 pm
  • All of you people commenting negative things are f****d up. This man is a great home inspector, number one in the county. The man that doesn’t know how to drive an pulled out infront of him causing a life threatening accident is a piece of s**t that should have his license taken away. Calleri felt threatened by the man walking up to his window so he pulled his gun out incase something went wrong. Calleri obviously had a permit to carry a gun or else he would of been charged of carrying a weapon with no permit. This website has wrong information, an has workers behind the computer typing up lies as their jobs. Make your opinions, comment what you want but none of you are relevant.

Wednesday, 2 September 2015, 6:52 pm
    • First of all “Anonymous”, if you are right, why not use your real name. Second, The gunman may have had the tow truck driver walk up to him, BUT HE CHASED HIM AND CUT HIM OFF TO MAKE HIM STOP!
      Maybe the tow truck driver was trying to pull out onto Northcliff during a very busy time of day. Traffic can be hectic and many drivers are speeding. Sometimes you have to be aggressive to get into the flow of traffic.
      Sounds like your buddy was definitely at fault for chasing the tow truck and pulling in front of him and slamming on his brakes.
      Now… I believe YOU are the one who is irrelevant here.

Thursday, 3 September 2015, 9:23 am
  • Well put crazy b…and i wish i knew

Wednesday, 2 September 2015, 5:35 pm
  • What happened to hand to hand combat

Wednesday, 2 September 2015, 5:23 pm
  • Now what if that guy shoot the tow truck driver just over pulling in front of him. What would he do next.

Wednesday, 2 September 2015, 4:47 pm
  • It was not to long ago at a gun range some where, can’t remember where. But an instructor put that gun in her hand and it was to powerful and she shoot the instructor in the head, killing him. It was all over the news….you know its easy to carry a gun and act all bad ass and want to protect your love ones and that the easy part. The hard part is living with yourself after you kill someone, i myself would carry that guilt no matter what the circumstances was

Wednesday, 2 September 2015, 4:43 pm
  • When someone cuts you off or does something else stupid your first reaction usually is to get mad but it’s best to just let it go for safeties sake and I’ll bet we’ve all probably been in that same situation before.

Wednesday, 2 September 2015, 4:22 pm
  • @fedup dont think so, PROVOKING HE followed him why am I gonna rewrite article. ?..cut him off shoved gun in face he had no weapon amd ran….I agree with your first paragraph but that was the dumbest comment to date you win for the most idiotic statement made yet on rnrf. Have a blessed day.Rastafari seen

Wednesday, 2 September 2015, 4:07 pm
  • and how did he get a gun. does he have a permit to carry it?

Wednesday, 2 September 2015, 4:02 pm
  • @orsen, what 9 yr old with a gun, I am so confused,2 different stories?

Wednesday, 2 September 2015, 3:58 pm
  • 10/20/life I thought. Wtf out on bail.

Wednesday, 2 September 2015, 3:56 pm
  • This is the immaturity and stupidity that makes all of us legal concealed carriers look bad. This liberal corrupt government is looking for crap just like this show the populace that we can’t arm ourselves responsibility. He should immediately have his concealed carry revoked. These are the idiots that the anti-gun establishment targets as examples. Shut this citizen down.

Wednesday, 2 September 2015, 3:33 pm
  • T.Calleti,strike 1,two more,and YOUR OUT!!!

Wednesday, 2 September 2015, 3:31 pm
  • Why the cops in this town will not do anything when there is a problem. They will always say not there area ( instead of passing the info on to who’s ever problem it would fall under guess that falls under actually doing your job.). or they didn’t see it so there isn’t anything they can do.

So what was the tow company. He was probably provoking the situation.

Wednesday, 2 September 2015, 3:22 pm
  • Do you know there’s more regulations on a hunter that wants to go hunting then there is for someone to carry a gun on the streets, and to be your cable guy you have to take an evaluation test to see if your capability going to do their their work. But to carry a gun it takes 30 minutes and i can carry and there is no continuing education on guns. And anyone that would put a simi automatic machine gun in a 9 year little girls hand or a parent that would let that happen, something wrong with them. Omg

Wednesday, 2 September 2015, 3:08 pm
  • To Mike G the man with the gun did your inspection Wow glad it went ok 4 you He needs anger management classes. I agree Bond seems low! Dang getting to be a scary place to live.

Wednesday, 2 September 2015, 2:45 pm
  • Dont get caught with a bagel cream cheese and a spliff because thats way more dangerous than pointing a gun at someone and higher bond I believe wow . So does that bond applie to everyone or is he a special one, this place make laws as they go.Rastafari

Wednesday, 2 September 2015, 2:13 pm
  • Are you SeriOus! OnlY a 2000 bOnd!!!! U caN pull A gun On sOmeone And thAYs all You get!!!! No wonder Springhill Is the way It is!!!! Really Judge!!

Wednesday, 2 September 2015, 1:21 pm
  • Lol he just did the home inspection for my closing.

Wednesday, 2 September 2015, 1:10 pm
    • He did mine too! Very sweet man! He would never do something like this I know that for sure.

Thursday, 3 September 2015, 2:05 pm
  • Dude needs to get over it and chill out. It’s part of life here in Hernando, and probably America. People don’t know how to drive and don’t care to learn. I have a 10 min commute and this happens to me at least once a day.

Your job in driving is only to get from A to B, not teach people how to drive.

Wednesday, 2 September 2015, 1:04 pm