Armed Suspects Beat Manager During Early Morning McDonald’s Robbery – VIDEO

SPRING HILL – Officials need your help in identifying two men who forced their way into the McDonald’s located at 2350 Commercial Way and committed a robbery at gunpoint.

Officials say two armed suspects entered the restaurant at 3:39 a.m., and battered the on-duty manager. The victim was transported to a local hospital for treatment and later released.

The suspects are described as two black males, large build, and one having gold lower teeth.

The suspects fled on foot in an unknown direction and it is unknown if they got into a vehicle in another location.

Both suspects are considered armed and dangerous.

If you have any information on this crime, please contact Detective Chris Vascellaro at 352-754-6830.

McD-1 McD-3 McD-4 McD-5

Comments
  • Vigilante, Tony, 38 Special, I think we should all start out own group to help the HCSO clean up this town. These two Zippy Monkeys need to get their asses whooped big time. This would have been a perfect scenerio for those who hold CCW Licenses.

Monday, 5 October 2015, 11:00 am
  • Tony you are an ignorant buffoon.Your spelling and grammar show that.
    Dont judge a man by the color of his skin.
    Judge him by his actions.

Sunday, 4 October 2015, 11:26 pm
  • Low Life SOB’s And hay, If Obama had sons they could have looked like them. and maybe when they do get caught and are sent to prison he’ll set them free because even though they had guns they didn’t shoot anyone they just beat up the manager and he’ll say that wasn’t violent enough.

Sunday, 4 October 2015, 6:18 pm
  • Jim, sounds like you have been there

Sunday, 4 October 2015, 2:00 pm
  • What is wrong with peckerwoods, if you are in jail and need them they got your back

Sunday, 4 October 2015, 12:04 am
  • Sounds like willie nig and tiffany are brother and sister. What a couple of morons. Anyone that would defend this kind of behavior is truly a scumbag. Pull your pants up and get a job!

Saturday, 3 October 2015, 9:04 pm
  • Sticks and stones, go take your meds now sweetie,it will be ok?

Saturday, 3 October 2015, 7:01 pm
  • Ya you are sorry. Sorry looking.

Saturday, 3 October 2015, 3:39 pm
  • Typo wood pecker sorry

Saturday, 3 October 2015, 8:54 am
  • @38 special, I had no idea about Django,but did my research, enjoyed it, thanks,it was good for my mind, like putting a puzzle together.No I didn’t see either movies,but always good to read a little history.Thanks for the unintended challenge.. omg Tiffany is back, I refuse to do research on what a peckerwood is, know what a wood pecked is tho lmbo. Have a safe and wonderful weekend everyone .

Saturday, 3 October 2015, 8:27 am
  • I think I better make a phone call

Friday, 2 October 2015, 11:35 pm
  • Watch the movie Mandingo you peckerwoods

Friday, 2 October 2015, 8:16 pm
  • Jana rae you’re right about Django, and I knew who he was going in. Did you know that there was a Django movie in the 1960’s, basically a “spaghetti western”, which were very popular during that time period?

Friday, 2 October 2015, 7:34 pm
  • Correction,typo he killed 14 men not 4 to William Nigh Django (bass reeves)was a good guy,on the right side of the law and did something good with his life!!

Friday, 2 October 2015, 6:19 pm
  • @38 special Django the movie 2010 was based on the legendary life of BASS REEVES ,AFRICAN AMERICAN BORN INTO SLAVERY IN ARKANSAS 1836, HE broke from his owner and lived among the Creek&Seminole indians. He became a DEPUTY U S MARSHAL in 18 75 @ the age of 38. He was the first black deputy marshal west of the Mississippi During his 32 yr career he arrested 3,000 felons and killed 4 men. He died of Brights Disease in 1910 @age of 72. Jamie Fox played Django in the movie. So yes Django was chained and unchained . BOO RAH.

Friday, 2 October 2015, 5:35 pm
  • Hey Maybe, just look for a 6′ tall black dude with half a gold grill, that should make it easier for you.

Friday, 2 October 2015, 4:57 pm
  • Do they know a height on these people? It’d be nice to know what we’re trying to look for…..

Friday, 2 October 2015, 4:09 pm
  • You’re welcome Jana rae. Even Django was chained before he was un-chained. BOO!

Friday, 2 October 2015, 12:15 pm
  • William night you need to go out and buy a English book

Friday, 2 October 2015, 11:51 am
  • Lol 38 special u made my day!! You really summed it up for William nigh. Thank you

Friday, 2 October 2015, 11:04 am
  • what is spring hill coming to? so sad our town is going to crap

Friday, 2 October 2015, 10:39 am
  • To William Nigh, There’s a VERY GOOD reason why I call myself 38 special. Also, I worked for 25 years as a Florida Corrections Officer, dealing with every tribe of as you want to refer to them n’s. Guess what: I’M STILL HERE! And by the way: I can shoot a 9 sideways as good as anybody! I would have said 40 but you’d get confused and think I was talking about beer. And the “gold grille” is probably just a vinyl wrap. I hope you were able to keep up, if not let me know and I’ll repeat myself, only I’ll go slower. Is a Django the new burrito from Taco Bell? I think I heard it’s pretty good.

Friday, 2 October 2015, 8:24 am
  • should of dressed as tonald ncdonald … have sys special aaaaasauce lettuce cheeses pickles onions on a sesimee seed bun
    ome fun with it geezzz wizzzz… 3 all beef patt

Friday, 2 October 2015, 8:09 am
  • William, I don’t see anything racist about thugs and cats. Don’t put words in people’s mouths. There are people of all races that fit those labels. The article just clearly describes them. I personally do not believe there is any place for the “n” word and can’t understand why black people use it so much.

Friday, 2 October 2015, 5:21 am
  • Just moon crickets on the lose

Friday, 2 October 2015, 12:05 am
  • Thugs and cats? Go head and just say that n word you mutter behind your screen. And only one of them had gold teeth. I hope the next black person you come across just Djangos your scared racist a**es.

Thursday, 1 October 2015, 11:06 pm
  • Get a damn job you lazy b*stards!

Thursday, 1 October 2015, 11:00 pm
  • #pantsupdontloot

Thursday, 1 October 2015, 9:10 pm
  • What has Hernando country come to?

Thursday, 1 October 2015, 8:47 pm
  • @EARL! THANK YOU I DID NOT KNOW WHAT TIFFANY was sayin,except she Posted they were Tony and boschamps daughters boyfriends, well if she knows something,better tell the police, if she doesn’t isn’t this slander, she definetly has some issues or maybe she just wants some attention. Wow Tiffany!.

Thursday, 1 October 2015, 7:36 pm
  • Damn Tiffany, your a little rough on Tony and Boschump. I’ll never understand why people stay here when their so unhappy, especially when the place they came from is so great, according to them, I wouldn’t know, never been there, never will!

Thursday, 1 October 2015, 7:34 pm
  • Sad getting bad here

Thursday, 1 October 2015, 6:53 pm
  • Hands up, Don!t shoot. GFY. Come to my house.

Thursday, 1 October 2015, 6:34 pm
  • Almost seems like an inside job; they knew that the bottom of that door was weak or loosened up. The Mc D’s is not open to the public at that time of night, maybe drive-through just closed. Seems they knew where to go no hesitation. Maybe ask staff if they look familiar?
    So sorry for the hardworking night crew who got hurt.

Thursday, 1 October 2015, 6:30 pm
  • 2 pos low life’s.

Thursday, 1 October 2015, 5:58 pm
  • Did tiffany ride the short bus to school?

Thursday, 1 October 2015, 5:25 pm
  • If I happened to be inside there at the time, I would have shot them both dead in their tracks, and that is exactly what they deserve.

Thursday, 1 October 2015, 4:24 pm
  • Oh my. I know them. Its tonys n Bostonchumps daughter’s boyfriends. Unless you’ve never lived or drove anywhere else you wouldn’t understand.

Thursday, 1 October 2015, 4:22 pm
    • I have been in everyone of the lower 48 states and drove over 3 million miles on the highways of this great nation and have NO damn idea what you are talking about. I also have lived in the Hernando county/Spring Hill area for 32 years. So I guess your theory of local living and world travels is mute.

Thursday, 1 October 2015, 5:30 pm
  • these boys new where to hit an moved to easy inside that macdonalds ,i hope they get them quick.

Thursday, 1 October 2015, 4:14 pm
  • 2 black guys with gold teeth shocker. I hope they get caught. Can’t fix stupid.

Thursday, 1 October 2015, 3:45 pm
  • Man the hamburgalar sure did get a makeover .

Thursday, 1 October 2015, 3:14 pm
  • Oh boy
    This is gittin like tampa
    Hope the mgr is ok
    Shouldn’t be open
    the heck with the few people that are up

Thursday, 1 October 2015, 3:13 pm
  • Amazing! These cats can’t get a job to support themselves, yet one comes in sporting a gold grille! Rick James wannabe. Why didn’t those tough mickeyD eggmacmuffins beat the crap out of these 2? I guess because the coffee was too weak to help. Hopefully they’ll get caught by a 40 caliber brain scan at the hands of a ccw customer.

Thursday, 1 October 2015, 2:44 pm
    • 38 special – I agree, it is amazing that THUGS can afford gold teeth,
      but don’t bother getting a JOB!! Instead of an honest paycheck,
      they prefer ROBBING honest people to buy their gold teeth, gold chains,
      gold bracelets, etc… And they probably collect food stamps at the same time!!!!

Thursday, 1 October 2015, 5:43 pm
  • A couple of THUGS!! I hope they will be caught quickly,
    before they victimize another innocent person!!!!

Thursday, 1 October 2015, 1:50 pm
  • Hope they catch them real fast, you rob the place that’s not good enough for ya, you have to beat the working victim up too, bet your mother would be real proud of you.Everyone working in these places should be able to defend themselves with a gun. Hope the victim is ok and I really hope when they catch you and they will,knock those gold teeth right out of your mouth. I simply hate a thief , you are lower than pond scum!!!

Thursday, 1 October 2015, 1:24 pm