Art Teacher Accused of Smoking Marijuana and Having Sex with a Student

BROOKSVILLE – A local high school art teacher is charged with sexual battery on a minor, after officials say she had an inappropriate relationship with a student.

34-year-old Valerie Michelle Valvo is charged with 3-counts of Sexual Battery on a child between the ages of 16 and 17, and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

According to reports, a student at Central High School told detectives during an interview that he and Valvo engaged in sexual relations at her residence on Hoffman Ave, at least three times.

During an interview with detectives, Valvo admitted to having sex with the teen 5 to 6 times.

The victim advised that the sexual relationship was consensual but officials say, according to state law, a juvenile cannot consent to a sexual relationship with an adult.

In addition to the sexual battery charge, Valvo is accused of smoking marijuana with the victim at her residence.

Valvo posted a $15,500 bond and has been placed on administrative leave, according to the administrators with Hernando County Schools.

The investigation continues according to officials.

valvo

Comments
  • Where were these teachers when I was in high school, I’m pretty sure he can make his own decisions. Smh

Thursday, 10 August 2017, 6:28 pm
  • Such a diverse variety in the comments section on this one. Lets face the facts. He ran off to her house to have intercourse and smoke. Im sure he wasnt corrupted but she did break the law and will face the consequences. Her career is over and life goes on. It is what it is. This is totally legal in the majority of the world and many other states but Florida has such a restriction and the statute was violated. Hopefully people learn from their mistakes. The end.

Friday, 24 March 2017, 10:29 pm
    • PLEASE TELL US ONE STATE WHERE IT IS LEGAL FOR TEACHERS TO HAVE SEX WITH UNDERAGE MINORS

Tuesday, 28 March 2017, 3:28 pm
  • I really miss my Ninth Grade art teacher. She was a 10.

Friday, 24 March 2017, 3:42 pm
  • YOU WONDER WHY FOLKS WANT CHARTER SCHOOLS ???????? REALLY ???? I WAS A JUNIOR IN HIGH SCHOOL BEFORE I HAD A WOMAN TEACHER UNDER 65 I SWEAR ??????

Friday, 24 March 2017, 1:37 pm
  • From teachers to even doctors! A well know pediatrician hanging out at stripper clubs, drunk as hell and on coke. Hernando county is infested with junkies, it’s so sad

Friday, 24 March 2017, 10:24 am
    • Don’t forget our own county commissioner Nick Nicholson. My wife’s old OB/GYN was addicted to opiates, cut a babies head open while doing a C-Section and as a result he can’t delivery babies anymore. He was in Hernando county too after running away from Tennessee with his nurse and leaving his wife and kids behind. That nurse took him for all he had and left him when he couldn’t make money delivering babies anymore. He now does Genesis Weight Loss Centers which gives people pills to lose weight. There are a few doctors here I question when I see that at work and they look messed up. It is very sad.

Friday, 24 March 2017, 4:34 pm
  • I would expect to see more people defend the 99.99% of dedicated, conscientious, hard-working teachers that serve their community day in and day out for pennies on the dollar. You can’t let a few, and I mean a few, bad apples spoil the rest of the bunch. Go out right now and buy a teacher an apple and a gift card. Show some appreciation to the profession that makes all professions possible.

Friday, 24 March 2017, 8:52 am
  • Boy’s will be boy’s and people from the arts and music smoke pot. It’s well known. (tongue in cheek)!

Friday, 24 March 2017, 6:08 am
    • Yea they need to check at least one music teacher in this county and the boys in his classes. I see people slamming her for her tattoos are a work of art. I have quite a few myself and want more.

Friday, 24 March 2017, 4:24 pm
  • All of the people that think Spring Hill is so bad need to get out of there little cocoon, and get out into the real world. This happens everywhere. Not just Spring Hill.

Thursday, 23 March 2017, 8:16 pm
  • i hooked up with my spanish teacher back in 89 there was no problems yum yum!

Thursday, 23 March 2017, 7:18 pm
  • So Dominic Esposito sends me a private message on FB calling me a WHY ????? what’s your problem ?????

Thursday, 23 March 2017, 6:44 pm
    • the apple certainly doesn’t fall far from the tree in that family …..for sure….all entitled!!! just ask any of them….

Friday, 24 March 2017, 9:59 am
  • What is wrong with adults here in Florida. What wrong with the murals of these so called teachers. This is not an isolated issue, I seem to be reading about issues that involve teachers and students quite often and it’s deplorable.

Thursday, 23 March 2017, 6:42 pm
    • Murals? Go back to school.

Friday, 24 March 2017, 12:30 am
      • How hateful over a typo.

Friday, 24 March 2017, 6:43 am
  • When I was 17 I was stationed on a US Navy destroyer of the Navy’s Sixth Fleet. We made a stop in Rota, Spain. I had a very nice visit which included several sangria’s and senoritas. So my judgement is not questioned then but If I was home it would be illegal to enjoy the company of a 22 year old girl.

Thursday, 23 March 2017, 6:41 pm
    • 22 year olds are allowed to screw 17 year olds in Florida. 34 year olds are not.

Friday, 24 March 2017, 6:42 am
  • So what’s going on with the female teachers these days. I can’t remember the last time I heard about a male teacher doing this. Is the female side of our society degenerating to the point of no return? Now I’ll get real politically incorrect and put a target on my back for all the female liberals to throw their darts at. None, not one, nope, none of you females would make a pimple on my grandmothers butts. They knew how to love and treat their husbands correctly​. They knew how to raise a dignified and morally sound home full of children that became value added to this great land. Somewhere along the way a sickness came upon us and this is a manifestation of it.

Thursday, 23 March 2017, 6:31 pm
    • The judge wasn’t hard enough on Debbie Lafave. This one certainly isn’t too pretty for prison. The judge who handled Lafave’s case should have set an example with her and most of these teachers who are doing this might have thought twice. I just don’t understand why they can’t get a man instead of preying on boys.

Friday, 24 March 2017, 6:35 am
  • So much for being a well respected teacher! She was admired at Weeki Wachee High School.

Thursday, 23 March 2017, 6:31 pm
    • Just goes to show that there are two sides to some people. She’s lost a lot of respect, mine included. I hope she spends time in prison so that she can think about what she’s done. I feel sorry for her parents. She is an only child and lives at home with Mommy and Daddy close to me. Where were they when this was going on? Her father is old and she may just miss the last part of his life for a few minutes of pleasure.

Friday, 24 March 2017, 6:33 am
  • Haha. Dis boi gettin high and nailin his teacher…. Smh if i was his mom and dad id be high fivin him for the nailin part but the gettin high part gotta stop until he 18 but danggg people are just so harsh on people for the most stupid stuff… Teenager was being a teenager and teacher gets blamed for it pleeease

Thursday, 23 March 2017, 6:24 pm
    • Please continue your education. Stupid stuff? This teacher will be labeled for the rest of her life and she will never teach again.

Friday, 24 March 2017, 6:30 am
  • I went to central high school. I wish she was teaching there when I was a student. Sounds like she knows how to have a good time

Thursday, 23 March 2017, 5:57 pm
  • I’ll bet she’s out on full pay.With a lawyer and two years of postponements,…..not so bad….

Thursday, 23 March 2017, 5:49 pm
  • Schraeder owner of Mariner auto repair

Thursday, 23 March 2017, 5:06 pm
    • Chaps your don’t it? You keep wishing he did it but “he’s home for a reason” 🙂

Thursday, 23 March 2017, 11:28 pm
  • How about this. I am sure this is the the kids first time having sex. At least he didn’t have to look at pic n jerk off. So what it was probably his pot. It must of not been that good if he turned her in. He was probably bragging about this. He was just taking his good grades out in trade. No hark done. Hell I had all ugly teachers when I was going to school. Ain’t like he was a little kid. Help him out he hand was getting tired. Next time don’t brag to your friends

Thursday, 23 March 2017, 3:40 pm
    • Last school year they had a big to do about the boys humping the backs of school bus seats. I’ll bet this kid could have been a seat humper !!!! Parents need to get a grip & stop trying to be the kids friend & start teaching decency, respect for themselves & others. They need to teach that sex is not casual fun but a loving connection of 2 people who care about each other. Too much going from partner to partner, not marrying & having kids from multiple sperm donors !!!!!!!

Thursday, 23 March 2017, 4:57 pm
      • Teenagers will be teenagers they will have their fun and when they get older theyll grow out of it thats just how it works… Almost every adoult did the same things when they were the same age and had fun partied amd had sex and they turned out fine so dont judge parents its not their fault teens are rebels theyll do the oppisite of what u say no matter what theres no stopping them

Thursday, 23 March 2017, 6:29 pm
        • Not almost every adult did the same thing when we were his age. I never screwed my teacher and I don’t know of anybody else who did. I didn’t drink or smoke pot under age. Teenagers having fun and that’s why the STD rate is so high in this area. You are missing the point. No person who is in the role she was in should be taking advantage of the situation just because she can’t find a man her own age. She belongs in prison. She certainly isn’t too pretty for prison like Debbie Lafave. Had the judges been harder on Lafave these female teachers may not be doing what they are.

Friday, 24 March 2017, 6:28 am
  • I didn’t know they let tatted up biker chicks become teachers ?? what were they thinking “the woman with the skull tattoo covering her whole chest was smoking weed with my son and blowin him” no shit lady she obviously makes bad decisions ??

Thursday, 23 March 2017, 3:17 pm
    • Lol

Thursday, 23 March 2017, 9:52 pm
    • One day you will be judged for your looks sir. Im judging you now on your ignorant comment do me a favor turn off the internet go take a picture of yourself send it to me and let me judge you like you’re not a person. Wtf is wrong with you ? Hope i meet you one day soon real soon .

Friday, 24 March 2017, 12:27 am
      • You will judged for sticking up for this woman who likes little boys. She has ruined her life for a boy who is 17 years old and 17 years her junior. She is guilty by her own admission of the charge and the sexual charges are better known as statutory rape.

Friday, 24 March 2017, 4:27 pm
  • If it feels good, for gods sake do it!

Thursday, 23 March 2017, 3:05 pm
  • Savage

Thursday, 23 March 2017, 2:55 pm
  • Why would you snitc??

Thursday, 23 March 2017, 2:17 pm
    • Maybe the kid got a bad grade?

Thursday, 23 March 2017, 4:43 pm
      • Also to add: Doesn’t Ms. Hadsock teach there anymore?

Thursday, 23 March 2017, 4:44 pm
        • She was dismissed for physical assult on a student. The videos were everywhere. That was a tragedy unlike this. The kid came at her and i believe she defended herself. You can watch it and have your own opinion. I didn’t care for her but this is the schools karma for not backing a teacher who deserved it.

Thursday, 23 March 2017, 11:54 pm
          • I seen them. I thought that she got reinstated a year or so later.

Friday, 24 March 2017, 2:39 am
  • All of you people that comment on here are a bunch of ignorant morons! You speak like this was a delicate little flower that was constantly molested. At 16 you’re given the power to drive a car that can kill people, but at 17 you can’t choose to have sex? There has to be two people to engage in sex….if you all passed sex ed in school you would understand that.
    Carolyn, you need to learn grammar because “my daughter seen” is grammatically incorrect. Did you graduate high school? Was it also in Hernando County, because that would explain a lot.

Thursday, 23 March 2017, 2:14 pm
    • Careful “Jorge” Trump’s looking for you! If we’re ALL ignorant morons, then you HAVE to be an illegal!

Thursday, 23 March 2017, 4:00 pm
    • What part of it is against the law because of the ages of the two do you not understand? Look up the law. I hope those pieces of booty were worth her career and getting herself all over the news. She’s a disgusting excuse for a teacher and once again has tarnished the profession. Parents need to be more vigilant with what their kids are doing.

Thursday, 23 March 2017, 4:09 pm
      • I understand the law numbnuts. I’m just stating this kid is 17 and knew what he was doing. He was not molested and voluntarily went to her home. What part of that don’t you understand?

Friday, 24 March 2017, 2:58 pm
        • What Is Statutory Rape?
          Statutory rape occurs when a person over the age of consent engages in sexual intercourse with someone under the statutory age of consent, also known as a minor. In most states, the age of consent has been arbitrarily designated by statute. However, this age of consent varies widely from state to state. Statutory rape is a strict liability crime, meaning that the consent of the younger person or mistake about their age is not a defense.
          It doesn’t matter if he was a willing participant or not. He didn’t have to be molested for her to be charged. He is under the age of consent legally.
          What part of that don’t you understand?

Friday, 24 March 2017, 3:57 pm
        • jorge just shut up already, you already come off as a moron no need to bring it down to retard level. you dont get to pick and choose which laws you follow. What part of that don’t you understand?

Friday, 24 March 2017, 5:02 pm
    • Jorge i totally agree

Friday, 24 March 2017, 12:21 am
  • ” I think of all the education that I’ve missed……………….but then my homework was never quite like this……..I’ve got it bad , got it bad , got it bad………I’m hot for teacher.”

Thursday, 23 March 2017, 2:12 pm
  • I need some tutoring anyone have her number ?

Thursday, 23 March 2017, 1:46 pm
    • JUST REMEMBER THEY CALL HER DOORKNOB EVERYBODY GOT A TURN !!!! 🙂

Tuesday, 28 March 2017, 3:20 pm
  • no they must nkt drug test anymore. they should ive come across a few drug addict teachers in hernando county one that was harrassing me

Thursday, 23 March 2017, 1:31 pm
  • Now who is going to teach the kids how to make hand turkeys

Thursday, 23 March 2017, 1:11 pm
  • Spreading it around like peanut butter!

Thursday, 23 March 2017, 1:03 pm
  • My daughter seen it coming a mile away. If only they knew what she would give the kids at school. For future teachers that wanna do something like that remember kids TALK

Thursday, 23 March 2017, 12:29 pm
    • “If only they knew what she would give the kids at school…”
      So, YOU KNEW this TEACHER was supplying children with drugs, and did nothing to stop it?!
      Yikes smh

Friday, 24 March 2017, 12:06 am
  • She will be back to slinging beers at Legends soon

Thursday, 23 March 2017, 12:02 pm
    • That’s just rude. I “slings beers at legends” as well. I also teach, work in the medical field, raised 2 awesome kids, take care of my dad, help my husband with his business. Don’t be so judgmental. By the way, legends has been gone for years, do your research before you post. Working in the hospitality industry, putting up with asshats that are just plain rude is a very unappreciated profession. It’s an honest living & pays the bills. I’d work with Valerie again any day. YOU do not know her situation or all the facts. ✌?

Tuesday, 28 March 2017, 4:23 pm
  • Where were these teachers when I was in high school

Thursday, 23 March 2017, 12:01 pm
  • you know what she been doing…

Thursday, 23 March 2017, 12:00 pm
  • Way to go; another black eye for the teaching profession. I hope she is really proud of herself!

Thursday, 23 March 2017, 11:50 am
  • I moved here 14 years ago and when we checked out the schools, they were thriving and improving each day. They were recruiting decent teachers from all over the country. What the hell happened here?? You don’t see any respectable people looking to relocate to Hernando county these days, certainly not ones looking to raise a family here like we did. We were fortunate and graduated three successful children who went on to great things and avoided all the crap. But I wouldn’t want my grandchildren raised here. Seems like nothing but scum, and look at what they put in the schools for teachers, even if they can get any actual teachers. We need to turn this county around! Please, somebody post some positive signs here! We need hope for the future here!

Thursday, 23 March 2017, 11:41 am
    • That would be because we are the lowest paid teachers lowest paid Paras lowest paid everything.

Thursday, 23 March 2017, 4:10 pm
      • I guess throwing money at low life,leaching teachers is the answer.If you cannot make a living or have any skills or work ethic, …..you’re either a school teacher or a cop….

Thursday, 23 March 2017, 5:43 pm
        • Where would all those “skilled” folk be if there were no teachers? Also, saying that teachers who deal with children and teenagers for seven hours a day for a starting salary around $36,000 have no work ethic is asinine. What do you think would happen if there were no teachers to keep these kids engaged and in school? What would happen to society if there was no one left to teach people how to be doctors and engineers? You show your ignorance with this post and I hope that in the future, you come to respect what teachers do everyday. This women did something horrible, but do not let it cloud your judgement of the hardworking men and women who teach.

Wednesday, 29 March 2017, 3:24 pm
      • Florida loves to pay workers teachers you name it slave wages then everyone complains,pay people a living wage you might get better workers cheap asses

Thursday, 23 March 2017, 9:47 pm
        • If you don’t like it here leave. The cost of living is lower in Florida. I paid $16,000 a year in taxes in NJ on a house that was 50 years old. Sold it, moved down here, bought a bigger and newer house in Florida, put money in the bank and pay $1,000 a year now. Wherever people are making higher wages it is taken back by other means, meaning housing, taxes, gas prices, etc.

Friday, 24 March 2017, 6:15 am
      • Teach and dont preach your liberal agenda we pay your salary.

Friday, 24 March 2017, 7:05 am
        • Teachers also pay taxes, and thus pay their own salaries too. Also, my taxes go to the roads, do I own them?

Friday, 24 March 2017, 12:36 pm
      • 25,000 HERE IS = TO 75,000 IN NEW JERSEY JUST A FACT !!!!!!

Tuesday, 28 March 2017, 10:01 am
    • Yes, at Weeki Wachee High (Mrs Valvo left last year or the hear before so this was her first or second year at Central, yes she taught art here), there are a select few, probably 20 maybe 25 possibly 50 teachers IN Hernando county that are actually trying to do a damn good job in teaching. But at my school, being a junior student, we have long term substitutes, some are on their 7TH SUBSTITUTE of this school year, and we are losing important teachers. Because Florida is making it harder for those important potential teachers from becoming actual teachers and getting an official certificate to teach. Watch the news, and maybe find out why first. I’m lucky to grow up in this school. But this state needs to figure out how the hell to fix this because it’s really annoying me, that acquaintances and friends don’t have actual teachers, so they suffer because they can’t learn because a substitute can’t teach properly. I’m sure some of them are okay, but this is getting unacceptable.

Thursday, 23 March 2017, 6:29 pm
      • If you read the state policy, I think you’ll actually find that getting a license in teaching is fairly easy in Florida compared to other states. In FL, there’s a huge Alternative Certification program that attracts many qualified teaching candidates. Unfortunately, many potential teachers are pushed away from teaching because of the county’s Pay for Performance policies and all around low budget and teaching salaries.

Friday, 24 March 2017, 12:31 pm
    • Well said.

Thursday, 23 March 2017, 9:45 pm
    • I go to this school I and 15 years old and the guy who she had sex with is my bf believe it or not

Thursday, 23 March 2017, 10:41 pm
      • MELANIE none of this has anything to do with you !!!!!!!!!!!!WHATEVER YOU DO ,DO NOT THINK THAT YO ARE IN ANY WAY INVOLVED !!!!!!!!!!DO THE RIGHT THING SWEETNESS AND YOU WILL BE REWARDED !!

Tuesday, 28 March 2017, 1:43 pm
    • Don’t judge all teachers based on the bad ones. There are still good teachers left who sometimes care about the students education more than their parents do.

Thursday, 23 March 2017, 11:46 pm
      • I’ve seen some in bars that are drunker than a skunk on school nights. They can’t even be sober enough in the morning because they close the bars down. I know a couple of teachers in Hernando County that do this on a regular basis. This is why my kids are in private schools. I don’t trust our school board to make any good decision for our kids. There’s certain people on that need to go and I say we start with that Romano first. She is destroying our school system while coddling Gus.

Friday, 24 March 2017, 6:19 am
    • Robert G- you realize you just TRASHED and insulted every aspect of this county, citizens are “scum”, no respectable people would move here, etc etc.. THEN, follow all that crap, with “post some positive signs”- perhaps you should do the same.

Friday, 24 March 2017, 12:01 am
    • You all are a truly ignorant human beings ! Who the F are you to judge anyone especially this woman who busted her butt to raise two kids and put herself through school to become a teacher of art in which she is amazing at . Shame on you judgmental cowards hiding behind your keyboards you have no clue what is up. You came here raised kids they left i suggest you leave as well . Rather have good honest hard working real people here than you high horse riding judgemental a holes . THAT’S WHAT’S UP!!

Friday, 24 March 2017, 12:17 am
      • Go to safe place..

Friday, 24 March 2017, 7:06 am
      • Did she take this underage boy home when her kids were there? Or did her parents watch the kids so she could smoke pot and drink with this boy then bed down with him?
        That’s not a good woman. If she had to go after a boy, there is something wrong with this sick woman. She was working hard alright to get into the boys pants whose parents entrusted in the public school system. Why didn’t she go to you for sex and to have a good time instead of doing what she did? She’s not too smart. I hope she spends some time behind bars. She will be labeled the rest of her life. She is the one to blame. Only someone who isn’t right in the head would do something like this to their student.

Friday, 24 March 2017, 4:05 pm
        • You don’t know what she did where she did it or even how it happened. Yes she has kids but i go to central high school, and I myself personally know Ms. Valvo. She is an excellent teacher. And she had a lot going on and yes this was wrong of her but obviously it was more than one damn occasion. And if he let it happen that long that’s on his part, if he didnt want it either he could have done something to stop it, or even not do it in the first place. They obviously both enjoyed themselves. Just because she did one thing wrong doesnt give you the right to bash on someone you dont know a damn thing about. She has a great art ethic, and is a great art teacher, she has built her students trust and she has got them to become something they didnt know they were. But the one student must’ve done something, it wasn’t like it was multiple children it was ONE who was of age to speak for his damn self and he let it happen and this is the talk around campus, “free valvo” ” i miss ms.valvo” “shes a great teacher” and all the substitutes we have all around school is a bunch of b.s . So you can keep your opinion to your damn self if you don’t know the whole story !

Sunday, 26 March 2017, 4:39 pm
          • So “no name”, if this involved a 34 year old male teacher and a 16 year old female student I am guessing you would be ok with that also?

There is a reason statutory rape laws are in place, it is because adults, in many cases, will take advantage of the minor due to that minors inability to possess enough social sense to make informed and mature decisions about sex.

While it may not be true in every case, that is why the laws are in place and anyone, and I mean anyone, over the age of 20 should be well aware of them. The 34 year old teacher absolutely was aware that she was breaking the law.

This is not about opinion, it is about the law.

I will also add that we do in fact know “what she did where she did it or even how it happened”. It was right in the story you are commenting on.

As far as her being an excellent teacher, John Wayne Gacy was a self made building contractor, well liked in the community, performed as a clown at children’s parties and organized cultural gatherings. I guess since he was so excellent he should be forgiven for killing those 33 young boys.

Sunday, 26 March 2017, 11:23 pm
      • fck off alexander kloss, its actually quite easy to judge such a loser that cannot get a man her own age so she goes after under age boys, she is disgusting as you are for condoning it.

Friday, 24 March 2017, 5:00 pm
  • A DOPE SMOKIN TEAXHER WHATEVER COULD GO WRONG ???????? DON’T THEY DRUG TEST THESE DIRTBAGS ????????????

Thursday, 23 March 2017, 11:29 am
    • Seriously. smoking dope and smoking weed are totally two different drugs. I’m not condemning this BUT dope and weed are not the same just saying

Thursday, 23 March 2017, 1:00 pm
      • weed is dope

Thursday, 23 March 2017, 3:51 pm
      • Dope means the same thing as weed. Smh

Thursday, 23 March 2017, 4:06 pm
        • No, dope is not cannabis, and only dopes think so. Dope is heroin.

Thursday, 23 March 2017, 4:47 pm
        • Weed and dope are two different considered two different things. DOPE is heroin.

Thursday, 23 March 2017, 4:56 pm
          • RIIIIIGHT WEED IS A NATURAL GROWN PLANT FROM NATURE RIGHT ?????? AND COCOA LEAVES AND POPPYS ARE WHAT !!! FROM OUTER SPACE ?????? DOPE IS DOPE IS DOPE = PERIOD

Tuesday, 28 March 2017, 1:47 pm
      • Ahh, and you know it…

Thursday, 23 March 2017, 5:39 pm
    • marijuana is not bad in any shape or form. It really needs to be legalized..

Sunday, 26 March 2017, 5:58 pm
  • Wtf does these little boys do for these grown women??? Smh

Thursday, 23 March 2017, 11:25 am
    • I agree!!!! BUT from what I’ve encountered/seen/heard out of your SO CALLED ” men ” here, I’d rather do without all the way around!!!!! Still sick to use children any way you cut it.

Thursday, 23 March 2017, 11:59 am
      • Welcome Too Florida

Thursday, 23 March 2017, 6:47 pm
    • More like how did these adults take advantage of these young children it’s sickening

Thursday, 23 March 2017, 12:09 pm
      • Not a young child and not taken advantage of. Disgusting

Friday, 24 March 2017, 12:35 am
        • The boy didn’t have to be taken advantage of. He can consent and she’s still guilty of statutory rape and contributing to a minor on her own admission. He is a boy who is not of legal age to consent. Had he kept in his pants a little bit longer his teacher wouldn’t be in jail. She knows the law and shouldn’t have gotten in his pants.

Friday, 24 March 2017, 4:10 pm
          • Yet if she was 10 years younger it would have been perfectly legal in this state….

Sunday, 26 March 2017, 5:56 pm
          • NO IT WOULD NOT BEING SHE IS A TEACHER AND HE IS A STUDENT !!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, 28 March 2017, 1:48 pm