Ax vs Handgun Leads to Aggravated Assault Charge

SPRING HILL – Deputies responded to 2109 Commercial way (Chevron Gas Station) Friday, after a clerk called 911, claiming that a man pulled a gun on him inside the store.

Upon arrival, deputies made contact with the victim, Ray Boisvert, who said the suspect, 34-year-old Larry Walter Lee exited his vehicle with a black revolver, entered the store, and threatened Boisvert and his wife.

Lee left the scene and returned to his residence at 8169 English Elm Circle, where deputies located him and placed him into custody.

During an interview, Lee admitted to the offense, but says he only pulled the gun because Boisvert was holding an axe. He could not explain why he didn’t contact authorities before taking matters into his own hands.

Lee is charged with Aggravated Assault with a Firearm and transported to the Hernando County Jail without incident. Lee is free on $2,000 bond.

Lee

Comments
  • fitflop sale singapore

fitflops singapore

Saturday, 23 May 2015, 4:03 pm
  • Real funny

Friday, 20 March 2015, 8:06 pm
  • I have known Lee for years and he is the most violent man I have ever met in my life, I can’t even count the times he has been violent towards me and my cat.

Friday, 20 March 2015, 10:14 am
  • I sent him an email

Thursday, 19 March 2015, 7:21 am
  • Tom lemons is the reporter

Wednesday, 18 March 2015, 11:53 am
  • I got the police report. With the truth, so either this story gets fixed or ya’ll be hearing from our lawyer immediately.

Can anyone tell me who the editor is or how to contact these lying ppl who will print anything for a story. This will be fixed & my husband’s name will not be slandered with lies.

Tuesday, 17 March 2015, 12:40 pm
  • Omg I have known Lee and Melissa for15 years and this is ridiculous!!! Lee is probably one of the kindest, gentle giants I know!!! This was just him PROTECTING his family! You just want a good story! The Lee I know, wouldn’t have tried to start an altercation for No good reason!!! Re-write this!!!

Tuesday, 17 March 2015, 8:11 am
  • Yea that’s bullshit how the media portrays people I’ve known Lee for years and he is a great guy and great family man people don’t need to slander his name for protecting his family!!

Tuesday, 17 March 2015, 8:01 am
  • Good for you Melissa. My husband and I know Mr Lee personally and he is not a violent man. Get your facts straight before you post a story. These are peoples’ lives. They have to live here and you tarnish their reputation.

Tuesday, 17 March 2015, 2:50 am
  • U ppl need to get the story straight. The clerk was a 30 something yr old female & the man with the Ax was a 50 something yr old junkie looking crazy man who walked in from 19south. This man came charging at my window with an Ax asking me why I was waiting there & what was I doing there & then charged back in to the store where the clerk was alone & by the man’s actions & behavior he seemed to be a threat to the cashier as well as my self & 2 young children in the car. My husband exited the car to see if the cashier was in need of assistance, My husband did what any good man would of done or should have done in this matter. He could of left & possibly let that woman get killed. That man had every chance to take my head off with that ax at any moment, but that seems to be ok. He was not the clerk of the store. If he did work there ,he was not at that moment & even if he was an employee, do clerks carry ax’s around & approach customers already in their car with children with an ax in hand being aggressive & acting very unpredictable. U ppl make Husband look like the crazy one. Read the report, get the facts straight, then re-wright this bullshit story. We will be getting a lawyer. Thank you.
    Melissa janicki