; ;

Bad-Mannered Flooring Dealer In Trouble Again, Charged with Unlicensed Contracting

SPRING HILL – The bad mannered flooring store owner accused of ripping off homeowners is facing new charges, after officials say he performed work as a contractor without a license. 51-year-old George “Georgie” Charles Carr was arrested Thursday on one count of Engaging in Business without a License.

RNRF has not received the full details of what crime was committed but there are unconfirmed reports that Carr has been working out of his home on Lydia Court since his arrest back in June.

Upwards of 48 cases of fraud are pending against Carr who posted a $100,000 bond after his arrest on June 15th.

Carr is notorious for becoming belligerent and even threatening towards customers who complain about work or the lack of work performed by the now defunct Georgie’s Flooring Outlet.

Carr is once again free on a $1,000 bond.

We will bring more on this story as it develops.

Follow these links for the original reports:

FLOORING STORE ACCUSED OF RIPPING-OFF CUSTOMERS, VIDEO SHOWS OWNER ATTACKING CUSTOMER

FLOORING STORE OWNER CHARGED WITH AGGRAVATED GRAND THEFT, HELD ON $186K BOND

goerge-1 george-4 Fight Carr

Comments
  • He is getting what he deserves

Wednesday, 27 July 2016, 2:55 pm
  • Crazy Georgies Felons Flooring outlet. Larry did good work but not an easy place to have done business with. I feel bad for the people who had to deal with George.

Tuesday, 26 July 2016, 1:18 pm
  • Hey it’s Georgie from Fellons Flooring. He’s a good man.

Tuesday, 26 July 2016, 10:35 am
  • No, Don. I’m in no way relate to the man. As so many others have, I was merely stating my experience with the man (and Store) while my husband and I conducted business during home repairs.

Monday, 25 July 2016, 11:46 pm
  • Sherry, your post sounds a little off…. are you related to mr. Carr? I personally know 3 people ripped off by him and it goes beyond 2013…

Monday, 25 July 2016, 9:34 pm
  • I have to say this…I’ve seen the horrendous videos, listened to the inflammatory and vulgar audio and read the articles. This is NOT the man I did business with in 2013. He was patient, polite, informative and in no way showed any form of agitation, sarcasm, sales-pressure, arrogance. His wife, the same. We shopped the downtown Brooksville location. Georgie was meeting, greeting and assisting customers all while tending to Us. He handled the multi-tasking like a pro. And, I’m not an easy customer when it comes to making decisions or ensuring I’m happy (for that matter). The install went great. They had some tricky leveling to do in the kitchen. The product is still gorgeous, even with 2 dogs and a cat. I can’t help but believe something caused him to change. I hate it for those who may have been victimized by these inexcusable acts. I can’t help but wonder if something else is going on. I pray for peace for EVERYONE involved!

Sunday, 24 July 2016, 6:20 pm
  • Hey Georgie Porgie, how does it feel to finally have to pay for
    ripping off innocent, hard working people??
    I hope you go to PRISON FOR A VERY LONG TIME! 🙂

Sunday, 24 July 2016, 2:00 pm
  • The Homer Simpson look just isn’t right on a crook like him.

Sunday, 24 July 2016, 10:29 am
  • Sunday, 24 July 2016, 10:09 am
  • THIS SCUM BAG GETS WHAT HE DESERVES, I HOPE THEY THROW THE *WHOLE* BOOK AT HIS STUPID, IRRIAGENT BUTT. I WOULD HAVE DROPPED HIM WHERE HE STOOD IF HE GOT UP IN MY FACE LIKE THAT, I ASSURE YOU. HAY GEORGIE GIRL, IF YOUR READING THIS, TRY BRINGING YOUR UNPROFESSIONAL ATTITUDE AND STUPID CRAP TO MY HOUSE?, I’M NOT HARD TO FIND, I WILL TEACH YOU SOME BADLY NEEDED MANNERS ABOUT HOW TO TREAT PAYING CUSTOMERS YOU UGLY STUPID LOOKING PUNK.

Sunday, 24 July 2016, 10:00 am
    • Well said…………………………*arrogant

Sunday, 24 July 2016, 2:39 pm
  • Now the Defendant has been evicted from his home for not paying rent for May, June, July, etc. w/ a rent of $1,750.00 per month. Public information available at Hernando County Clerk of Court office. How there is only six or seven open cases remaining is a mystery… but anybody can read the details if they want to.

Sunday, 24 July 2016, 9:18 am
  • Let’s see. He’s out on $100,000 bail and commits another crime and his bail is not forfeited. Real deterent.

Sunday, 24 July 2016, 9:08 am
  • He dont look so tuff anymore

Sunday, 24 July 2016, 8:08 am
  • @judge the floor guy right on point.

Sunday, 24 July 2016, 5:45 am
  • Hey judge and jury you are a hundred percent right you hit the nail on the head couldn’t have said it and the problem is that the system needs to hit him hard enough so he stays in jail for a while.

Saturday, 23 July 2016, 11:52 pm
  • If he is out on one crime and then commits another crime, I wonder why his bail is so low? Please keep him locked up so he doesn’t commit more crimes.

Saturday, 23 July 2016, 11:37 pm
  • just as bad as the previous story about meth head, difference is this floor guy can cough up the money for help via pricy attorney as the meth head has no money and don’t care much about attorney, Meth head will rub himself out of existence by his own low self esteem now as the floor dude will be back in another form or fashion to rip off many more hard working for thousands because he can manipulate the system and the system has not hit him hard enough to teach him a lesson. Ask yourself, WHO ‘S Worse?

Saturday, 23 July 2016, 8:18 pm
  • At this point who would give this $#/tbag money to do work for them? Gotta be special kind of dumb.

Saturday, 23 July 2016, 8:17 pm
  • What I don’t understand is that one of his bond conditions was to not engage in the business of contracting. So why was bond allowed again? He should have been held for violating his first bond.

Saturday, 23 July 2016, 8:09 pm
  • This guy is something else. Gives all the licensed contractors a bad name. But these guys work cheap. You get what you pay for.

Saturday, 23 July 2016, 7:52 pm
  • Wonder which type of contracting license they’re referring to.

Saturday, 23 July 2016, 7:42 pm
  • I wonder if stupid is related to Hank Earl Carr…… He looks a bit like him…..When will this *** wipe learn his lesson? People are stupid to even still deal with him. SMH.

Saturday, 23 July 2016, 7:17 pm
    • Maybe he will end up like him? If/when he goes to
      prison, inmates will take care of him & his BIG MOUTH..
      INMATES WILL SHOW HIM WHAT HAPPENS TO
      BULLIES IN PRISON!!!
      He just might be carried out in a pine box. 🙂

Sunday, 24 July 2016, 1:03 pm
  • What a shame to have to deal with people like this and then lose your money.

Saturday, 23 July 2016, 7:01 pm
  • Another dirt bag from N.Y. that’s trying to screw people out of money. Just send this dirt bag away.

Saturday, 23 July 2016, 6:55 pm
    • Everyone from NY is a “dirt bag”?

Monday, 25 July 2016, 9:35 pm
  • Some IDIOTS just never seem to learn.

Saturday, 23 July 2016, 6:12 pm
  • This dirt bag never learns.

Saturday, 23 July 2016, 6:10 pm