BREAKING: CVS ROBBERY SUSPECT CAPTURED DURING 2ND ROBBERY ATTEMPT

WEEKI WACHEE – Just minutes ago, Sheriff’s Deputies swarmed the CVS Pharmacy at the corner of Commercial Way and Cortez Blvd, after an armed robbery took place inside the store.

Authorities have not released an official report at this time but according to our sources, the unidentified suspect pulled into the CVS parking lot, covered his license plate, and entered the building armed with a handgun.

Moments later, the suspect emerged from the rear exit and was taken into custody without incident.

Unconfirmed reports suggest that the suspect committed an armed robbery while inside the store.

Sources say, this is the same suspect that robbed the CVS located at Mariner Blvd and Cortez Blvd last year.

UPDATE: 8/7/2015, 5:13 PM – According to Jail Records, 36-year-old David Ryan Lawson of 10249 Norwick Street is behind bars. His exact charges have not been released at this time.

Aside from several traffic violations, Lawson’s only criminal record found in Hernando County was a 2013 battery charge. Lawson accepted a pre-trial diversion program to avoid prosecution in that case.

UPDATE: 8/7/2015, 11:00 PM – According to jail records, Lawson is now charged with (1) count of Armed Robbery and (1) count of Trafficking in Hydrocodone. Lawson’s bond has been set at $100,000.

A crime scene has been established at Lawson’s home on Norwick Street and investigators are inside at this time.

We will bring more on this story as it develops.

lawson

Ar1 ar2 ar3 ar4

ar6 ar5

Comments
  • Alan Dershowitz, the epitomy of democratic liberal commentators, made the statement that: Free education and Health care would probably solve most of our country’s ills. When you think about it, an educated and healthy population would be less likely to be unemployed and getting into mischief. Maybe I’m naive, but think that this could be true. Wouldn’t hurt if we tried to properly educate our children, keep them healthy and well nourished, just to see if it would work. Think it would?

Tuesday, 11 August 2015, 9:05 am
  • Wow i will think about that as i leave the house to on my way to work as ive done for 40 years plus and on my way to work ill see and afraid to count the one’s on the street corner, and count the one’s that have no ambition to do anything in life, count the unconcerned moterest cutting me of the road, as i count the many rude people i give my undivided attention to all day long and try to laugh as they laugh at you and are president an our way in America, as i count the many crimes i see and hear about on my way to work and on my way home, oh and when i get home from all that i have lovely surprise waiting me my home was invaded and robbed not once but twice in one year…so your telling me its all my fault…damn im good, and i still have time to creat all that after working a 10 hour day after working with the public all day and now cleaning after the break i have to go mow the lawn…i really didn’t think i was that good i didnt realize i was promoting crime heck did i also couse the civil war and ferguson riots…dang it you really have my number you…im proud to call you my fellow American i feel so blessed and thank you for making see im the problem of the world

Monday, 10 August 2015, 9:17 am
    • Sorry you were robbed. I can totally relate !!! I rented a house in Hudson Beach Estates for 6 months while my house here was being remodeled. Within that 6 months I was robbed 3 times !!! Well, maybe the third time doesn’t count. I was laying on my couch watching tv and this girl walked right in. We got in a fist fight, she ended up on the floor which gave me time to grab my gun and phone. I kept my foot on her throat and my gun ready to fire, pointed at her head. I called 911 (and I never call the cops, this was the one exception), I told them to get to my house ASAP because I don’t want to shoot her and have to clean up the mess.

Tuesday, 11 August 2015, 5:37 am
  • And Peter b you are talking about relations ((after)) the fact of being a criminal.

I’m saying if you got rid of the reasons that CULTIVATE the criminals in the first place you’d have many less to worry about later.

But it’s too late …you (or your political ideology) screwed so many people over you’ll just have to ride it out.

Monday, 10 August 2015, 3:11 am
    • DAMN, Only sane man left ?? I think not. You sh*t out of your mouth and never shut the f*ck up.

Monday, 10 August 2015, 8:26 am
  • And your saying I live in a bubble? I was the original one to tell you to get out. And to do things that make a difference.
    You can’t just paste something I said over your movement and shout “he’s wrong”.

Ive seen you 3 taddle tales practically living on here for months, spouting your un-truths to a deaf world. You won’t win friend. All you contain is animosity, jealousy, shiftiness, hatred and utter lies/run-arounds. You don’t stand for truth. You will be found out for the wolves you are… just as I can continually expose you all day

Monday, 10 August 2015, 3:02 am
  • Again you have all stepped around anything I have told you with complete utter bs and illegible randomness. You say I am far from reality but it is you who Is confused. But we could throw these type of insults all day..as you have been doing.

How is relation and caring about others so far from a answer for you. Because you’ve already been screwing people over for 50+ years !!! It’s impossible to you, it’s all you know)

(And Peter b get your mind off these silly terrorists, they can’t touch us. Like when the Japanese generals were asked why they didn’t invade all they said “from every bush and tree and window an American rifle would be sticking out) whatever attempts will be shot down with the quickness. Its impossible, Don’t even bat an eye to such wastes of life. Or that media your so well glued to.

Lol Ted bundy? How does a serial killer have anything to do with how republicans have made “undesirables” live in poverty? And to be stuck In rarely escapable positions and a system designed to keep them in sub par conditions to never leave.
    You won’t see that being from the outside looking in though. Its all about you and your self righteous rise to your tiny laughable slice of success.

Or how you have sold out the younger generations so you could live it up in the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80’s, 90s to such elustrious and lavish levels, never even thinking about the next people and if they wanted to work for their American dream.
    You snorted it all up. You partied it all up(no matter how civil your parties be) you had everybody’s good times for yourselves and left no stories to be had.

And when someone else tries to enjoy a few of their younger years you lock them up for the same things you did as a kid in the “scene”
    ( you remember when the world hated you too?) Why continue such sterotypical cycles and pain?

You wanna know why the kids are messed up and doing drugs and this and that? It’s because you never cared. You never invested in them. You never gave them the time of day. It was just build your giant retirement communities and use your nazi police force to protect said properties of private corporations and the rich.

You designed everything for yourself to prosper and for every one else to fail. And you wonder why people act up and do crazy things. Of course you are going to wyle out/act up when your brain/life is bruised severely.

Monday, 10 August 2015, 2:11 am
  • You know my motto is to kill them with kindness and let it roll off, but sometimes i just cant do that and to have to let it and let them know i will not put up with nor be ran out and will stand my ground and can’t stand that the laws hands are tied and unjustified crimes get away with what crimes are committed

Monday, 10 August 2015, 12:15 am
  • Awesome you should be proud…as i would be

Monday, 10 August 2015, 12:07 am
  • Do you realize how dumb that statement was…the Atari game pong and the confederate flag made me create them is my excuse….and i sure hope your boys hold up to the oth they signed and agreed on and serve and protect and not play doctor with the trash they protect you from…and you should be proud to have accomplished what you have…you go…nice job and i do mean that in from the heart i would be proud

Sunday, 9 August 2015, 10:58 pm
    • Is this comment for me? My sons are cops in Massachusetts. They have zero tolerance for bullsh*t up there. One’s a town cop, the other is a state cop (and the state cops up north do a wicked lot more than just traffic accidents)

Sunday, 9 August 2015, 11:57 pm
  • Sure I’ll even take the blame for ted Bundy…ive made the world what it is today lol you can even blame for your problem because i can handle the weight of it all, I’ll even except the blame for your humored…no problem someone’s got to take the blame and if that makes you feel better im ok with that…indeed

Sunday, 9 August 2015, 10:22 pm
  • Only sane man left, Son I do believe you are so lost in reality. This is the real world. Relation will not protect us from crime or from terrorists. You can pray all you want when you are about to get beheaded.

Sunday, 9 August 2015, 7:03 pm
  • Scootrpy, don’t pay no mind to those who speak with ignorance. Some idiots here just want to b**ch about nothing.

Sunday, 9 August 2015, 6:58 pm
  • Alright we’re making progress.

You said if your daughter robbed a store you’d be partly responsible.

That is exactly what I’m saying. Let’s deplete the scourges on society and struggles/situations and things that force people to make these bad decisions and bad choices. Or to become “bad apples” by your standards

Let’s rid ourselves of the things that cause either pain, or poverty or whatever forces people to make such decisions

Instead of always thinking those choices were made for no reason or because someone’s always “innately bad” or always “criminally insane”
    Let’s look at the reasons they did such foolish or wrong things.

But no you act like there is no cause. And that everybody who isn’t within your understanding of society and isn’t moving forward is worthless and a law breaker that should be executed on sight.

then the second anybody says there’s a reason that person is that way. You say people are being soft/going easy on them.

Make things right in the first place and you won’t have to see so many “trouble makers” so close to home.

Sunday, 9 August 2015, 6:58 pm
  • Eye eye captain…who lives in a bubble under the sea…not eye im outside daily

Sunday, 9 August 2015, 6:38 pm
  • Well put orson…unfortunately most people can’t comprehend what you said….have a nice day…..and get outdoors…

Sunday, 9 August 2015, 5:02 pm
  • Lol don’t blame me? You aligned yourself in that place when you considered yourself better than others for having a few menial things and then having the gall to think you’re rich or “part of the old boys club” and think everybody else are peasants. (Same goes for the rest of you Hernando old folk) you aligned yourself there voting in all these overly conservative people with little understanding for 50 years +

And ps I never attacked your religion, I’m Christian myself. I just keep it to myself and not go overboard. Your so daft thinking such monetary rewards from the lord are all you can be thankful for. Be thankful to serve the Lord and to be able to receive his blessing. Be thankful you can serve his kingdom with all righteousness be cause he taught you it. Not all this hatred you spew. But go out and demonstrate that righteousness and testimony. Actually be righteous. Be a good example and DO.

If you are really thankful why nit-pick all these people around you for such trivial things?
    You know there’s people in this world right now, somewhere, screaming their very last screams watching their whole family or town get raped, took off, and slaughtered.
    And your sat in relative comfort making issue out of things that are no issue compared.
    Be thankful.
    For if we stay at each others throats much longer we will soon be in a country just like that.

According to how all 3 of you like to hobble on that bad foot (mentioned in former post) , you seem addicted to pain. Why are you all hell bent on our destruction?

Live! Be normal again like before the cold war and media stole your minds. Talk about things, albums, whatever into the deep facets, be human again

Sunday, 9 August 2015, 4:14 pm
  • Sorry but please don’t blame me…i didn’t make them choices for them i have my own choices to make…the good lord rewards me for the thing’s i’ve done in the short time ive lived…in the past 5 years i won a Cadillac deville at a church function and have won over $5.000 in lottery and even when my mind speak freely…but that just me and im very grateful for what i’ve done
    ,where ive been and for what i have and im far from being a half way decent child of god and jesus paid the price for me…YES I DO BELIEVE AND YES I’M READY WHEN MY FATHER CALLS ON ME

Sunday, 9 August 2015, 3:06 pm
    • WICKED awesome for you orsen !!!!!! I never win the lottery……….:: sigh ::
      I just love how they blame the northerners for all the trouble. Hey crackers…………spend a day in Boston and see how fit and knowledgeable the cops are there. I wouldn’t run from one of them, here there’s NO fitness test and a lot of over weight sheriffs that would NEVER catctch me, even at my age.
      Like orsen said, I didn’t make the bad choices that the people you hear about from the news. I stay accountable for my OWN actions and my daughters actions. The way I see it, I raised her, if she makes a HUGE mistake (like robbing someone) then it’s also MY fault. I taught her better than that.

Sunday, 9 August 2015, 5:11 pm
  • Orsen newcomb ,scootpr, boschamps . Where are your debates now gossip girls? Or are you too busy running in circles with your confused drivel and childish mockery?

Do you wanna lock us all up even more? Or do you want us free? What do you want? There’s slight times I see your heart might be in the right place but then you start mentioning all kinds of savagery. Leave the middle ages in the past where they belong.

Oh no you wanna sit there like your hollering cross’ the bar.

N’ who are you to call people trash. You think your any cleaner in this dirty dirty world? Your nothing but a sack-a-flesh wit sh!t being pumped around. Let the old characters and romanticism be. Not everybody is a foot kissing robot like you want us all to be.

If these people and their lack of being perfect like you so intensely bothers you, do something!!!

Don’t want people doing things you deem illegal or “dirty” don’t make conditions for them too thrive, but also dont starve them for theyll come out in numbers..(like now) …balance.

You always assume someone’s doing something wrong when often times you just use our abstract view of the world, to be a watch dog of people. The 3 of you are snitches and taddle tales, nothing more, nothing less.
    See who your real enemies are. Your wasting time looking in the wrong places.

I just need to get you 3 some badges and some purses. Bunch of robo-cops betraying their fellow humans.

“Somebody call the house of un-American affairs! There’s people outside that aren’t just like me or rich”
    -how you sound.

Sunday, 9 August 2015, 1:38 pm
    • “You complain about these people, but you made them and created them in the first place.” NO wasn’t me, I put all 3 of my kids through college. My 2 oldest are boys and they’re BOTH in law enforcement.

Sunday, 9 August 2015, 7:15 pm
  • How to git a Yankee liberal Republican riled up
    A. Ask them if they Hate the south so bad why in the Hell did they move down here
    B. Do they know the Confederate flag flies on Top of the pole above all others
    C. Do you know if you talk like an orsen some people might think you are an orsen
    And yes I am proud of my southern heritage and to be a great grandson of a Confederate solider thats what I was born into you were born into your heritage which you should be proud of
    But if somebody miss spells a word fer funny u peoples r ridiculous
    C I dont use curse words to a fellow human beings

Now look we’ve strayed away from the Main subject again ( dam republicans)

Sunday, 9 August 2015, 1:02 pm
  • Scooterpy…i’m from the hub of theee universe….love that dirty water….ya I like how the southerners blame the north….it was your forefathers that sold swamp land to stupid yankees…..WHO in turn drained and developed and sold AT a nice profit…SO IF it wasn’t for Yankees ALL OF YOU WOULD still be living like a third world country…

Sunday, 9 August 2015, 12:57 pm
    • OMG, now I have that song stuck in my head. Next year I’ll go to the north end for the Italian Festival.

Sunday, 9 August 2015, 5:03 pm
  • Grammar isn’t the problem nor southern crackers, African American, Hindu, Chinese nor any other nationality its the useless trash that has no morals nor any common sense and get away with the trashy things they do…i take trash out on Tuesday’s and Fridays not sure about your neighborhood

Sunday, 9 August 2015, 11:55 am
  • I come here for the stories…but I stay because of the comments.

Sunday, 9 August 2015, 11:30 am
  • you 8th generation fckd up want be dumb ass cracker that has no real southern pride… eyesa plysa mi viohlin fur ya f-aya kans foler mi tuna…that was wrong but could help myself

Sunday, 9 August 2015, 11:15 am
  • Right…who shall i vote for trump thats full of s**t or Hilary that could care less about you wow what a choice…oh its either democrap or rebulishit oh or i could vote for independent that run away…and if i want to change on who i vote for i have to ask to do it…wow that was freedom…it needs to start with us we the people…i can fly my Castro fly or my Canadian fly but not an American nor a confederate flag…whadup with that…

Sunday, 9 August 2015, 10:49 am
  • Once upon a whiny river cry cry some more, i’ll build an ark just for you…sorry you can’t hear my violin playing but its only pocket size and I’ll sign and play it just for you …lmfao ol

Sunday, 9 August 2015, 9:01 am
  • Hey scootrpy
    Please try to ease off from using the word cracker in ur polite manner
    A real cracker would of put it n reverse after the fact
    if they ran away probably goin fer another car
    Because I am a Florida cracker been here fer 8 generations and I don’t recall any family member ever running over a motorcycle
    And before u jump my opinion do u really think this is where we would want a quiet community or anybody’s else’s community to turn into
    And if their is millions of gun toters here how come u never hear about them saving the day (only n Texas) yes there r a few but the media
    IF everybody got together like REAL AMERICAN’S use to like face to face when a handshake meant something
    we could b n a gooder town

Sunday, 9 August 2015, 8:25 am
    • Sure, I’ll ease off with the cracker talk, as soon as you learn proper english and grammar. Deal ??

Sunday, 9 August 2015, 10:33 am
    • OHHHH being a cracker explains a lot………….like your lack of education, grammar, and attitude. Remember, the south lost the war. Sure, I have cracker friends, but, they’re EDUCATED. orsen Newcomb and boschamps, I have NO idea if you’re crackers. If you are, let me apologize now. Both of you always have valid points and CORRECT grammar !!

Sunday, 9 August 2015, 11:38 am
  • NEVER DID I ASK FOR MERCY FOR THIS MAN OR FOR A SOFTER CUSHIER TRIAL. I clarified my post had nothing to do with him. I simply stated the endless things you messed up people are at each others necks about. It’s called thinking in moderation,and knowing how to debate, rather than jumping your “my way or the highway” gun.

I’m not talking about labeling people with their particular way of life or flaw . I’m talking about calling people conservative, liberal, black, white, whatever. Whatever you choose to fool-heartedly divide yourselves with.

And I don’t care how old or experienced you are or how much you’ve done, past or present, for people. It’s time to do MORE.
    All of us!!
    We need to be thankful for our time here together for life is a short short road. Loosen your resentment. And make this world all these things you wish for, individually. Sitting in front of your many screens is only compiling more garbage on the Internet that nobody will soon care about. You’re letting being old and bitter be your excuse. CONTINUE doing your part to prove who the real American is.

That may sound like an endless job to you lazy, brainwashed people. But eventually it would multiply if everybody was on their “A” game. And maybe, though you’ll say it’s impossible, and bring up wel-fare and your other typical excuses, there wouldn’t be as much need for crime and suffering and mental illnesses. AS EVERYBODY ALREADY HAS EACH OTHERS BACKS!!

stop being so afraid of the people outside your home and go do something!

I know you’ve achieved your American dream, now on to the next person to teach them how to fish. None of our missions end, just because you’ve finally made it.

And don’t call me liberal either, I’m on neither of your sides. Go vote and keep kicking a dead horse. That’s all your doing.

Keep standing up for this business that we mistake for america, and not the true america. Where you used to be able to leave your front doors open. Where you used to be able to civilly talk about things that fascinated YOU. Not what your reality TV lives are feeding you.

This is not reality tv. Kill your addiction to constant controversy it’s not healthy.

Sunday, 9 August 2015, 12:11 am
  • Good Work HCSO, You took another criminal off the streets of “Crime Hill” Be sure to tune in tomorrow for more criminal activity being reported here in “Crime Hill”

Saturday, 8 August 2015, 7:10 pm
  • Lmfao…we dont label them they label themselves…if you don’t want to be called a criminal dont act like one, if you don’t want to be called a crackhead dont be one, if you dont want to be called a drunk don’t be one, if you don’t want to be called an idiot smartin up…but if you want to be called an American act like one, if you want respect act respectful, if you want to be a modeled citizen of the us you will be treated like one…i myself have done many thing and when im wrong and called an idiot i except it and deserve it, i take it as constructive criticism and i fix if…hold yourself accountable for your own actions, except it and fix it…i get tired of paying the price for their actions…but wth do i know

Saturday, 8 August 2015, 5:31 pm
  • Everybody loves a liberal…..HE’S NOTHING BUT A GUN TOTING DRUGGIE WHO HELD A GUN TO AN INNOCENT VICTIM WITHOUT ANY REGARD TO HUMAN LIFE…..he needs help my ass…HE NEEDS A FRIGGIN BEATING….so bring IT ON…..

Saturday, 8 August 2015, 4:18 pm
  • (Has nothing to do with person or case mentioned in article)

I always laugh at you people, you talk as if these were times of torture and burning folks at the stake and claim to be reviving America. When you have stooped to an even worse extreme yourself. You taddle tale all day and suck these despicable pigs who are hunting us all down off. Thinking that will make things right. It’s great to be passionate about what you believe in, but don’t let the Internet make you think your invincible, and also able to skip people’s fair trial so you can indulge your dreams of blood lust and mob rule.

If you’ve forgotten, this is america. The place that would give you a fair trial and let you be free of wrongful persecution. Especially religious wise. This is the place you came to escape torturous ideals such as the ones you all tout.
    That is the whole reason ALL of us came here.
    So your witch-hunts are contradictory to the entire cause.

And those of you worried about the tax you pay for all of these processes. I know things are tight but you need to stop making this beautiful country out to be a business. As useless as it is to say to you heartless, confused and brain-washed people, your only adding to the cause. “Don’t hate the effect, then don’t produce the cause” .

Instead of working a partly efficient system because it works and then complaining. Why not make it right in the first damn place?

Why don’t people, on all sides, (yes you!) actually leave their fetal positions In front of your screen and go do kind things on a neighborhood level. They used to say in the 60s “think globally, act locally” …. it will take hard work on everyone’s part.

You all are hell bent on our self destruction from a few minor scars man-kind has taken. But they aren’t all fatal blows!! Get out and DO. Stop watching. Stop holding resentment for whatever reason you do. Stop labeling people and stop pidgeon holing people (all sides). Hop out of your utility bill driven life. Embrace the art of being human !

Stagnant water kills. That’s what we’re becoming, thinking everything is at its best or finished/discovered already. We leave it to pioneers in the many fields but can do so much ourselves.

As corny and hopeful as it sounds,we can make things right. We just need to stop hobbling on the bad foot and lookin to end it all for everybody, just because of said foot.

Saturday, 8 August 2015, 2:22 pm
  • Where was your daughter during all of this????? Ass hat. Your wife was working & your other children at school. The youngest child though, not school age. SMH at you Dave! Unfortunately I know him. Get some help brother & get off the pills!

Saturday, 8 August 2015, 1:25 pm
  • ScootrPy, im sorry if I made a mistake, I know a year ago when i was gettin my morphine and oxies for my legitimate broken back they gave me a letter or mailed me a letter saying that they were no longer going to be carrying them ,couple other people who I know got the same letter. But I know do mail in through my insurance, hell i get them on time and never late. But ty for correcting my bad information, im suprised the trolls haven’t attact me for misinforming the public

Saturday, 8 August 2015, 1:21 pm
    • No, the f**king trolls are attacking me now………like I give a sh*t

Saturday, 8 August 2015, 9:40 pm
      • truthfully they have a point, sorry but its true.

Sunday, 9 August 2015, 5:00 pm
  • Sorry about your loss scooterpy…..to bad the robber didn’t pay attention to his last name…Lawson….obey the law son and you won’t get in trouble….calling spring hill talkers….heez mi bruthor u peepo nede tu gut a live…leafe him a loan or his loser friends..ife nown him mi hole time heez helped peeple me to sew wat he robes stor kno wun gut hert….you PILL HEADS BETTER WAKE UP AND GET CLEAN….IF NOT YOU WILL DIE OR GO TO PRISON….you know who you are…

Saturday, 8 August 2015, 10:17 am
    • Thank You boschamps !!!

Saturday, 8 August 2015, 5:23 pm

Saturday, 8 August 2015, 6:04 pm
  • Orson Newcomb is like the RNRF Donald Trump. Tells it like it is. Sorry, I would have dropped his ass. You got a gun and use it to threaten and commit a crime your getting capped. Simple as that. No mercy. Don’t are what his story may be, or how hard his life is. There is always help out there, all you have to do is simply ask for it. There are many resources this guy could have used to get help.

Saturday, 8 August 2015, 9:18 am
  • Moron must be new to the game, CVS doesn’t carry Opiates. Should have tried a better pharmacy. IDIOT

Saturday, 8 August 2015, 12:55 am
    • Yes they do. I get my vicodin there. If some damn cracker didn’t kill me on my Harley (yes, I was doa when they got me to the hospital) I wouldn’t need them. Vicodin has 2 ingrediants in the opiate family. They also carry hydromorphone, dilaudid, morphine, oxycodone, percocet , etc, etc, etc………..

Saturday, 8 August 2015, 7:18 am
      • wow, so judging from your past posts, another pill popping racist liar from hernando. thanks for your input. hahaha. Everyone talks smack about taking back our county, not hiding on the river. I got a thousand dollars if you can show me your boat and your harley. really, lets set it up!!!!!!

Saturday, 8 August 2015, 1:24 pm
        • Say that when YOU’RE bedridden “clean up our county” !!!! I have nurses come to the house daily. So, until you know my ENTIRE situation, keep your damn mouth shut !!!! OH, and the cracker who hit me fled the scene, when she was finally caught, she got a $53.00 fine !!!! Is THAT justice ????

Saturday, 8 August 2015, 5:03 pm
        • Yeah, you’re wicked funny………….I NEVER invite strangers to my home, BUT, if you have a private email I’ll send you pics with ME and my Harley and boat………..Boston Whaler, BTW.

Saturday, 8 August 2015, 5:20 pm
        • LOL, one other thing cracker……….before my accident I was a Trauma 1 R.N. , I NEVER said I take all those pills, I SAID that CVS carries them. Maybe they have to order them, or maybe they won’t fill them depending on your insurance, but, I called them, told them I have Blue Cross, asked if they carry THOSE meds and they said yes. And since you’re running your mouth, you want to pay my hospital bills and my flights to Massachusetts for proper care ??

Saturday, 8 August 2015, 6:12 pm
          • haha. dont say anymore it hurts from laughing. if you think mass is so great…. oh never mind. Not getting into it with a….. haha. If you live long enough in a fantasy land you start to believe it. i hear vicodin does that. Which you said YOU got there by the way. Look at that bringing it all around and back the start.
            And to end it, this is what is wrong with our county.
            later

Saturday, 8 August 2015, 7:02 pm
          • Clean up our county, I STRONGLY suggest you know WHO I am before you start f*cking with me !!!!

Saturday, 8 August 2015, 9:52 pm
  • Got caught…keys are shot…

Friday, 7 August 2015, 11:30 pm
  • Glad this POS got…must agree with orson…..should’ve SHOT the A hole….Spring Hill talkers where are you???????…howe du u no hee robd da stor….heez mi frend…you pill heads have no brains…..

Friday, 7 August 2015, 11:27 pm
  • Yes orsen sometimes we wish we were n the rite place at the rite time
    but u r 100% correct Hell some criminals will commit a crime to git locked up so they can have an operation on their gut that has been hurtin them fer some time (not me of course)

Friday, 7 August 2015, 10:27 pm
  • HCSO should have let their Malinois chew on his a** for awhile, then shot him for making the dogs sick!

Friday, 7 August 2015, 9:59 pm
  • They need to put this guy away for a long time no deals state attorney

Friday, 7 August 2015, 9:44 pm
  • Wish i was there

Friday, 7 August 2015, 9:29 pm
  • MY DAUGHTER was working there in the pharmacy taking an order on the phone when the guy was pointing the gun………….. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Friday, 7 August 2015, 9:05 pm
    • I hope she wasn’t shaken up badly. I’m sorry she had to witness that 🙁

Saturday, 8 August 2015, 6:05 pm
  • Hahahahaha, orson is correct

Friday, 7 August 2015, 7:59 pm
  • How desperate is this guy? I think Orsen Newcomb is on to something… Now us tax payers will have to pay for, County lockup, e.g., food, medical, dental. Let’s not forget his Attorney and depending on how his convection goes… We have the privilege to pay for his further incarnation and/or rehab. All because this person “choose not to choose life. He chose something else” (Train Spotting)! Everyone of theis bad decisions effects us all. Not just monetarily but socially. I just hope that we as a people wake up soon before it’s too late…

Friday, 7 August 2015, 7:46 pm
  • Thanks for your love “tired of tweekers” straight up you love me or you don’t makes defence know what i mean…i live a block from where 5 was arrested, right down the st from the meth lab, around the corner from a drive by two months ago a high speed chase in front of my home and my home broken into twice in a year…im done with it and will turn their asses in and will protect my friends and neighbors. Oh and the best part is i will never hide behind a mask or a fake name about anything i say or do…thank you orsen newcomb

Friday, 7 August 2015, 7:20 pm
    • I’m confused as to why, or IF, a patron of that store didn’t have a gun. If I was in there I would have shot him in the knees or shoulder. I wouldn’t kill this one, make him pay for his crimes !!!! Oh, BTW, I don’t hide behind a screen name, all anyone has to do is ask. My name is Marie Caramanica……

Friday, 7 August 2015, 10:12 pm
      • Right!?? Shoot him in the knee and end up dead when he shot you center mass while he is laying on the floor

Saturday, 8 August 2015, 8:13 pm
        • I guess you don’t know how or where to shoot someone to totaly disable them.

Saturday, 8 August 2015, 9:32 pm
  • Covering your license plate at the scene of the crime. What a maroon.

Friday, 7 August 2015, 6:13 pm
  • Orsen newcomb, you may need psychological help. You ruin stories with your feedback for some.

Friday, 7 August 2015, 5:41 pm
    • I love orsen Newcomb and his twisted point of view. When he’s on a roll, that’s when he shines!

Friday, 7 August 2015, 6:28 pm
  • I want to know why they just didn’t shoot the dumb ass…now we the tax payers have to pay for it…

Friday, 7 August 2015, 4:56 pm
    • Oh, Poor Me, Poor Me, Poor Me.

Friday, 7 August 2015, 6:28 pm
    • Because if you shoot them the deputy gets arrested and his career is ruined

Saturday, 8 August 2015, 9:51 am
  • Maybe the pharmacies should make up something they can give to robbers, like this one. A drug package of “narcotics” made up of sleeping pills and laxatives…especially made up for this purpose. God job, HSCO!

Friday, 7 August 2015, 4:22 pm
    • That’s a great idea !!

Friday, 7 August 2015, 5:36 pm
  • Great Job HCSO!!

Friday, 7 August 2015, 4:04 pm
  • Once a criminal always a criminal! Glad the police finally caught up with you and is putting you where you belong!

Friday, 7 August 2015, 4:02 pm