; ;

BREAKING: Former School Employee Suspected of Sexual Battery Jumps from Parking Garage

WEST PALM BEACH – The former Hernando County Christian Academy Employee suspected of molesting foreign exchange students has been found dead of an apparent suicide.

According to Capt. Rick Hankins of the Brooksville Police Department, West Palm Beach authorities advised that 68-year-old Bruce McAllister jumped to his death from a parking garage sometime last night.

McAllister was scheduled to appear in a Hernando County Courtroom at 9:00 a.m. this morning.

Hankins tells RNRF that the FBI is continuing their investigation into Cathy McAllister, to determine if she had any involvement in the allegations against her husband.

We will bring more on this story if new information develops.

RELATED ARTICLES: https://www.rnrfonline.com/hca-staff-member-charged-with-sexual-battery-skips-town-captured-in-indian-river-county/

• bobby gentry and federico……… could you please make some dam sense!

Friday, 17 November 2017, 12:53 pm
  • Bruce had a cousin some years back named Billy Jo in Choctaw County ,Mississippi . As a teenager , Billy Jo was being molested the Parrish priest while at the same time , Billy Jo had a girlfriend. He wanted to confide in her but couldn’t bring himself to tell her…………so he jumped off the Tallahatchee Bridge. It was the 3rd of June , another sleepy , dusty , delta day. I was out choppin’ cotton , and my little brother was out bailin’ hay . And at dinner time we stopped, and walked back to the house to eat. And mama hollered out the back door ” y’all remember to wipe yo feet” . She said ” I got some news this afternoon from up on Choctaw Ridge , they said that Billy Jo Mcallister jumped off the Tallahatchee Bridge……..”

Well , a year has come and gone since we heard the news about Billy Jo . My brother married Becky Thompson, but now he thinks she’s just a Ho’ . …..And there was a virus goin’ round , and Papa caught it and died last spring . And Mama doesn’t seem to want to do anything………..Me , I spend a lot my time picking mushrooms up on Choctaw Ridge………..and boil them in the muddy waters neath the Tallahatchee Bridge.

Friday, 17 November 2017, 2:30 am
  • His actions prove his guilt. May he burn in Hell for all eternity.

Friday, 17 November 2017, 12:44 am
    • Well not according to the Christian dogma will he necessarily burn in Hell. All he needed to do is repent his sins ask for forgiveness and after he went splat he gets to kiss the ass of Jesus in person while spending eternity in paradise. However if one of his victims doesn’t believe Jesus is his Lord and savior then that person WILL burn in Hell for all eternity. That’s a fair system. Hummmm NOT. Religion is a repulsive and barbaric poison upon humanity. Stop believing in Bronze Age fairy tails and join the modern world.

Friday, 17 November 2017, 2:00 pm
  • Oh what a feeling it must have been to find him on the ground with his feet still a twitchin’

Thursday, 16 November 2017, 5:58 pm
  • What’s up with these Christian leaders and young kids? This guy, Catholic priests, Roy Moore. Crazy!

Thursday, 16 November 2017, 5:31 pm
  • The entire incident from start to finish has been horrendous and a very strong non positive. No one should presume anything here…..however there comes a point and time for everyone to move forward quietly and strive to do better. Our society must protect it’s children and let’s hope in the future there are stronger safeguards in place. Let’s keep opinions to ourselves…….as the man is now deceased and all anger & hostility should quietly disappear to…Opinions are like _ ssholes and everybody has one. Period

Thursday, 16 November 2017, 2:53 pm
    • You seriously don’t think his suicide proves his guilt? I’d like to see you tell his victims that the anger should quietly disappear. Maybe after years of psychological therapy…and you’re right about opinions being like sir.

Friday, 17 November 2017, 12:49 am
  • I know this man and his wife !! And obviously he was the scum of the earth. And I am going to say this only because you can never tell, which makes me even more nervous !! I had him in my house worked with him after he went through a very intensive background check and never did any of my associates or I see anything that would give him away as a lowlife pervert !!!!!!How on earth do these people hide this shit ??? I also know his wife and pray to GOD that she knew nothing but this has really shaken my trust in people 🙁

Thursday, 16 November 2017, 1:56 pm
    • Why was he “obviously the scum of the Earth”? He was supposed to show up in court on charges, not sentenced to a jail for a crime that he committed, if he did indeed commit it. Do you know some other things that this man has done or been convicted of in the past, that made you write “obviously the scum of the Earth”? Just curious!

Thursday, 16 November 2017, 3:32 pm
      • JOANNE
        I say this because he refused to show up in court to defend himself . He also skipped house arrest, although not proof as a friend of his ,even I have to say he has to be guilty !!! If you are innocent you would defend yourself until you die because of your family and friends you leave behind !!!!!!!!!!!!! Would you commit suicide if you were just accused , jump bail ?????????? You need to know that I respected this man and his wife ,so I am one of the last that would jump on a guilty verdict !!!!!!!!! And yes pedo’s are the scum of the earth especially those that are held in such high esteem !!!!!!!!

Thursday, 16 November 2017, 3:54 pm
  • no one really knows yet… could have been pushed…

Thursday, 16 November 2017, 1:39 pm
  • He cheated and never gave his victims justice those boys were shamed in that school..The only way out was tbe coward way..you piece of garbage left your wife holding the bag! Kathy McCallister, I sat in front of you last year when my boy was bullied and hit.. you sat in your cozy office with a smirk on your face and you told us to be better christians ..you knew he was molesting those young boys for years..I pray you see justice

Thursday, 16 November 2017, 11:50 am
    • I have also come to Kathy with many concerns about our children being bullied and she sat with that same smirk and told us that there needed to be multiple Witnesses before anyone would do anything. She was a joke! As long as the money kept coming in she did not care what happened to any of the kids.

Thursday, 16 November 2017, 7:47 pm
  • What a society based on a damn dumb ass common mind. Not even a society, let’s talk about community, because honestly, after I’ve been in Brooksville for 1 year in an exchange program i can tell with no fear or shame that y’all suck. Y’all live on common thoughts. Guilty or not guilty, a person is dead, a person committed suicide, and y’all have to be sure that if he did it is also YOUR fault. Never heard of benefit of the doubt? What if he wasn’t guilty? What if the accusations are only partially true? The only mistake of Bruce Mc Allister is been to move from NYC to Hernando County. A mistake that costed him the life: there was no way ANYONE of this community could’ve tried to have a bigger vision of the situation, an open minded approach.
    Brooksville community I’m sorry to say it but this is a complete failure. Y’all lost today, and probably you’ll never know you lost until a certain moment in the future, when real things are gonna come up, and the only thing you can and will do is to cry over someone’s death.
    Expexting this disappointment from you,

Thursday, 16 November 2017, 11:14 am
    • Federico if WE in AMERICA are so damned dumb, then please feel free to get the hell out of our COUNTRY. I can’t believe that a foreign exchange student would even post that,YOU are scary!! Don’t know if he WAS a pedophile or not, but if he was then he killed the right PERSON. If he wasn’t quilty then he should have faced it like a real innocent MAN.!!!! BTW= your post ” when real things are gonna happen, etc” is that a threat?? Am I the only person on here that his/her post finds to be threatening????

Thursday, 16 November 2017, 6:53 pm
      • Thanks God there are still places in this great country that people like you didn’t reach yet. You don’t even know what you’re talking abkut; “he killed the right person”… Go praise your own, particular, way to think and if i can give you an advice is to read a little more, it can be helpful. By the way yea my post was definitely threatening, be careful and call 911. I’ll live you in your fantastical world right now, I don’t wanna scary you that much.
        P.s. when you decide to buy books just text me, i have discounts.

Thursday, 16 November 2017, 8:39 pm

Thursday, 16 November 2017, 10:52 pm
        • When you go back to New York, take some millennial snowflakes and undocumented migrants with ya……………y’all come back now ya hear?

Friday, 17 November 2017, 2:07 am
          • She never said she is from NY
            Next time have someone read it to you !

Saturday, 18 November 2017, 12:30 am
    • Welcome to Florida…………now pack yer and get the out , take other New Yorkers with ya. Nobody in the South gives a rat’s ass ‘How you did it up North’ .

Friday, 17 November 2017, 2:13 am
      • Where did it say she is from NY ?
        Bader-Meinhof did you marry your sister ? Keep your ignorant comments to yourself “Deliverence”.

Saturday, 18 November 2017, 12:35 am
    • If I’m ever in a store, & someone says ” hey, Federico ” . I’m going over to ” THAT GUY” & punching him right in the mouth!!!get the HELL outta here u refugee scumbag!!take an inner tube back to where u came ur MOM is a HO!!
      U don’t even have running water & electricity!!! Wash ur a$$ in the SAME water U DRINK !!!😖

Friday, 17 November 2017, 4:23 am
    • quote// Y’all live on common thoughts. //unquote

Y’all ??? Generalize much? There are people who do not follow the herd, who also live in Hernando County. Geography is not an indicator of a person’s thinking skills.

Friday, 17 November 2017, 9:10 am
    • Honestly… you couldn’t have said it better.

Friday, 17 November 2017, 6:04 pm
  • Sally n Joe……very good points, George C. sorry folks but that’s funny!!

Thursday, 16 November 2017, 11:02 am
  • If he was guilty, this was his answer to his problems. If he was wrongly accused, this was also his answer.

Thursday, 16 November 2017, 10:24 am
    • Truth.

Thursday, 16 November 2017, 2:15 pm

Thursday, 16 November 2017, 9:58 am
  • Gee…I thought he’d jump at the chance to clear his own name.

Thursday, 16 November 2017, 9:42 am
  • Guess he couldn’t live with what he did and to have to face the consequences!

Thursday, 16 November 2017, 9:41 am
  • I’m guessing spousal privilege will still apply to the time that they were married even though she is no longer married due to her husband’s choice to end his life. Case closed on him but not her. He left her in a jam in true cowardly fashion. We may never know now. An innocent man does not do this though. He fights for the truth.

Thursday, 16 November 2017, 9:21 am
    • You’d be surprised what stress can do, financial hardship, disputes and mistrust in marriage, those alone can lead to this. It’s unfortunate, I’m sure more will come out about this.

Thursday, 16 November 2017, 1:49 pm
  • What the heck was he doing on West Palm Beach County? He was allowed to leave Hernando County?? Ridiculous smh

Thursday, 16 November 2017, 9:17 am
    • No high risers in this county

Thursday, 16 November 2017, 11:52 am
    • It is called Palm Beach County and West Palm Beach is a city within. FYI, I grew up in Palm Beach County and spent 13 years in Hernando County only to give up and move back to West Palm. Hernando County just seems to have an abundance of bad people because of poor paying jobs and county commissioners who refuse to progress with growth.

Thursday, 16 November 2017, 6:22 pm
  • One of his better decisions.

Thursday, 16 November 2017, 9:14 am
  • Good riddance, pedophiles dont deserve oxygen

Thursday, 16 November 2017, 9:04 am