BREAKING: Shooting on Twigg Street Leaves One Dead, Investigation Underway

BROOKSVILLE – A massive search is underway for several suspects involved in a possible armed robbery that left one person dead, according to sources.

There are unconfirmed reports that around 8:30 p.m. three black males approached another black male in front of 817 Twigg Street, where they robbed and then shot him at close range in the head.

At this time no suspects have been located but dozens of Sheriff’s Deputies and other law enforcement officers are searching area.

The investigation is still very fluid and officials have not released a statement at this time.

We will continue to update this story as it develops.

shoot-1 shoot-2

Comments
  • “You wouldn’t dare hate on them.” …

Monday, 6 March 2017, 7:39 am
  • I am praying for the family of the victim. I pray that he was saved or had time to make it right because at the end of the day, that is the only thing that matters. May God comfort you and sustain through this time of loss. I think I also need to add some prayers about unity after reading some of these comments. Now you all know that there is not a single one of you who doesn’t have some of every shade in your family. Y’all need to stop this division because none of us are better off with that deceitful hatred in our hearts. How would you tell your loved one who doesn’t share your same skin tone that he or she is not as loved or important. You would dare hate on them. I have every ethnicity in my family and I adore them all. Now let’s come together and be the decent folks our grandmothers prayed we would be.

Monday, 6 March 2017, 7:36 am
    • Where was God when this Shizit went down ? While yer at it, explain to be the notion of being saved……and from what or whom?

Monday, 6 March 2017, 12:09 pm
  • Lillybeth,
    I just don’t get it maybe you would like to tell me why anyone would stand under a dam Oak tree 24/7 if there not up to no good ? they could be doing good by cleaning up there Hood instead of screaming for the county to clean it up for them. But hell no all they can do in live on the system. So come on do you really think it is HCSO And BVill PD fault i know your going to spew your Racist Comments back so let it rip.

The Watcher

Sunday, 5 March 2017, 10:38 am
    • Cos’ there’s money to be made under dat oak tree , stank cracka.

Sunday, 5 March 2017, 10:41 pm
      • Lol the only thing under that tree people that don’t won’t to work and those that can’t keep their legs closed ? I would much prefer to be called cracka than your blackend fish self.

Monday, 6 March 2017, 10:33 am
        • 90 percent of our total sales quarterly, is you white folks rollin’ up in cars lookin’ to chip away at da stone.

Monday, 6 March 2017, 12:14 pm
          • sounds like you are incriminating yourself by claiming it to be your sales of “da stone”

Tuesday, 7 March 2017, 1:34 am
  • Tom, I would say you should delete all of lillybeth81 comments. Or get her Grammer lessons. Can’t believe you let this continue on the page. Send in the national guard to clean up the area. Thanks to President Trump for cleaning up America

Sunday, 5 March 2017, 8:35 am
      • TOM you do an excellent job !! It is true you can not block those that hate, it is up to those of us who really enjoy your work to ignore the haters !!!

Sunday, 5 March 2017, 12:38 pm
      • Tom saying im gonna get wich you is the same as im gonna get you.

Monday, 6 March 2017, 8:25 am
    • Wont do any good that skank has it out for anyone that talks bad about TWIGG Street 🙂 Come on Tom Pull The Skanks Comments what done is done.

Sunday, 5 March 2017, 10:00 am
  • Is she gone yet (Lillybeth)?? She is a real mess .

Sunday, 5 March 2017, 7:02 am
  • I’d Have Cleared All this Up With My Concealed Weapons Permit…………

Sunday, 5 March 2017, 2:17 am
  • Facts do matter!

Single mother by racial or ethnic group.
    Percent of births considered “non-marital”
    Asian Americans = 17 percent
    Non-Hispanic whites = 24 percent
    Hispanics = 53percent
    American Indian = 66 percent
    Non-Hispanic blacks = 78 percent

Data proves without a doubt that non traditional single parent children commit disproportionate amount of crimes.

Sunday, 5 March 2017, 1:11 am
  • Facts do matter.

Blacks are 10 percent of the population in Los Angeles, CA, but commit 42 percent of its robberies and 34 percent of its felonies. Whites make up 29 percent of the city’s population, and commit 5 percent of its robberies and 13 percent of its felonies.

In New York City, blacks committed “75 percent of all shootings, 70 percent of all robberies, and 66 percent of all violent crime,” despite only composing 23 percent of the population.

Sunday, 5 March 2017, 12:52 am
  • In Chicago, IL, blacks committed 76 percent of all homicides, despite composing 35 percent of the city’s population. Blacks also accounted for 78 percent of all juvenile arrests. Whites, who compose 28 percent of the city’s population, committed 4 percent of its homicides and 3.5 percent of its juvenile arrests.

Sunday, 5 March 2017, 12:46 am
  • Lillybeth,,
    Whos yo daddy? Do you know?
    How about yo kids daddy?

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 9:02 pm
  • Gotta go,I see I’ve ruffled a few feathers of many ugly ducklings lol I have to get ready for work I’ve spent my relaxing time going back and fourth with ignorant ones that know no better all I can do is pray pray pray lol,Jimbo it’s been a pleasure lol…Lilybeth is a hoodrat lol I’m so honored to know you took the time out to TRY…Notice I put that I bold letters lol….Try to attack me in your own sick way lol,it didn’t work lol and judge Judy Mr orange man is your president because I see you stand for what he stand for….And that’s ignorance lol….Now I’m on my way to my 13.00 dollar an hour job lol this hoodrat probably makes more than you Lilybeth is a hoodrat lol….OK enough with the crazyness…. Condolences to the family that lost there son,nephew,cousin,brother ect…My heart goes out to you

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 6:10 pm
    • $13/hr? ROFL. Rollin in dat dough homie!!!

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 6:49 pm
    • Fiddin’ ta git witchoo…….

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 7:49 pm
  • Smh….so now the Sheriff Office is on the clock for the First 48….on a crime that didn’t have to happen…on a situation where a young man lost his LIFE, and everyone want to quickly say he was a good guy and going to be missed…, Well I’m looking for the post of who did it, but nobody wants to assist Law Enforcement….this is truly unfair to his family……and yall call him your friend. Speak up and Speak out. Twiggy Street is an area that someone is all ways out and everyone know everyone and everything….Bruce Warren I’m sure you know what happened or who did it…..

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 5:11 pm
    • KEEP You are 100% correct but they refuse to come forward because it is easier to blame L.E.O.

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 5:22 pm
      • where this crime happened is in county jurisdiction just like the man who was burned alive on twigg in his own home 25 years ago for for not coopetrating with the drug dealers nothing is different 25 years later exept now there shooting at sherriff deputies

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 6:26 pm
    • Keep it real….You did keep it real,twigg street has foot action 24 hours away and yes everybody knows everybody and someone knows something and yes someone does need to step up,that snitch mess needs to be far gone so done lost there life over nonesence

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 6:15 pm
      • Someone…

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 6:16 pm
    • This Wouldn’t Have Happened If I’d Have Been There With My Concealed Weapons Permit……..

Sunday, 5 March 2017, 2:20 am
  • Amazing that people that cant even spell racists know from a post who all the racists are and who we vote for ???????? What can you say ? Now even PRESIDENT Trump is involved !!! You just have to shake your head !!And yet still one poor person is dead !! And no one in custody !!

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 4:16 pm
    • Jimbo…..Mr orange man is the president he may be yours but not mine…Gooooooodnight I have to get ready for work….I’ve went back and fourth with a bunch of silly ones and waisted my day on ignorance,nice going back and fourth with you Jimbo lol

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 6:02 pm
  • SMH…so many mean comments. That does not solve any of the problems we have here. RIP whoever you are.

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 2:24 pm
  • Sad I feel for the family he didn’t deserve that . It is so sad living in this town all your life and you see so much crime day after day. It’s a shame it’s black on black crime . As long as drugs are in the picture it will always be crimes.I remember Twiggs was a Beautiful neighbor hood. We had a place call Mrs. Francis, it was a little building where everybody would come together after Moton Football game and eat ice cream and play the jukebox and dance, now those days have dissapeared. I wish we can turn back to those days when everyone can love one another.

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 1:16 pm
  • First off the article did not mention the details. Second off shame on you keyboard cowards, you are as cowardly as the killers.

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 10:09 am
  • Sad that someone lost their life over bullshit!!!!! Can’t we all just get along!!!!!! Maybe is the scumbags that robbed him would actually get off their lazy asses and get a job like real men and not losers these kinds of things wouldn’t happen, R.I.P to the poor soul who didn’t wake up this beautiful day!

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 9:00 am
  • Took a ride over to brooksville the other day looking for this new army surplus tactical store, what a mistake, drug dealers surrounding this place on every corner, selling dope in broad daylight, brooksville has a real problem, and the county really needs to rethink that hooky brooksville police dept and let the sheriff dept get in there and clean it up, I almost turned down the wrong road and that would of most likely turned into a stand your ground case.

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 8:04 am
  • SOS, different day. Well done Sheriff Nienhaus. You’ve managed to create one hell of a mess. I’m sure you’ll come up with some excuse as to why criminal activity is allowed to go unchecked in that section of district 1-5. How do you sleep at night knowing that uncontrolled lawlessness is going on in an area you are responsible for? Sooner or later somebody innocent is going to get killed. Hey Commissioner Champion! Twigg is only a couple blocks from your store! Do something, after all the residents there pay taxes too and deserve some peace of mind.

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 7:47 am
    • What would you have the Commissioners do, Dis? If you have some positive suggestions, please feel free to attend the next open commissioners meeting to discuss it. Other than that, our Law Enforcement officers are doing their level best to eliminate the drugs and criminal activity in this city and county.

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 1:02 pm
      • Well there not doing a good enough job then,check out all the nonsense that has been and had been going on there and still there has been no problem solving to correct the situation

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 2:35 pm
        • What do you suggest to fix it then, Lilybeth? You said there needs to be problem solving but only piss, moan and complain. Typical hoodrat.

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 4:05 pm
          • I get all this moaning and all from your ignorance lol….Ignorance is such a bliss lol I just laugh at you and your ignorant ways…..You know nothing of me and still you dumb ole silly ass fool form your thoughts on me,how about you jump off a bridge and suffer, ignorant ones like you make me get on here and talk the way I have been talking,a way to fix the issue in brooksville is to beef up the police presence there idiot

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 5:42 pm
    • How is it Al Nienhuis’s fault? Brooksville PD has authority over that area, not HCSO. All of the 9-X areas on the map below are Brooksville PD jurisdiction.

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 4:05 pm
  • I’ve lived in this neighborhood for forty years. When I first came home from a tour of duty in the army things were not so violent here on MLK. Then we had patriarchs like my good friend Harnell Clark to keep the kids on the right path. Sadly all those great men like him are gone and no one has replaced them, leaving a void in morality in this neighborhood. It should surprise no one that this is the result. I challenge the churches in this area to step up to the plate and play ball, or move out as you are no longer a good player. Unfortunately this has become common on all of MLK. Myself and many others that live and work here have not heard from anyone else that cares when we ask for help when we are overwhelmed by this scourge. Thank God for the Hernando county sheriff department. It does appear they have a conscience and want to make a positive change. Too bad the same can’t be said about the Brooksville police department. It may be time to turn law enforcement for the city over to our fine sheriff.

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 7:25 am
  • Very horrible comments. No one thinks about the family of the victim . That was someones son, brother etc. I guess there are a lot of perfect people reading and commenting on this article. Very sad what this world has come to.

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 6:32 am
  • sad to hear, wish it didn’t happen at all and pray it didn’t happen to a man that used to work for me that lives on twigg st. stay safe J

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 6:17 am
  • play with fire, die by fire. all of these idiots are old enough to know better and they made there choice, hangem and than shootem. case cl;osed

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 4:31 am
    • Ignorant as hell

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 7:37 am
    • Bethy, “hangem and shootem” is your answer for everything involving blacks. You didn’t have that same attitude about the white drug smuggler at Hernando Airport! Stop looking at the color of someone’s skin!

You and your attitude are a big part of what’s wrong in America!!! I pray that nothing like this happens to someone in your family.

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 7:39 am
    • Go Bethy. R. I. P Marcus. Young life taken too soon over Greed. The love for money Is the root of all EVIL!!

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 7:44 am
      • Wait til its your brother, mother,sister, daughter,father then I bet y’all have compassion in your heart…you never know someone reasoning for the life they live (food) for thought just because you live a negative lifestyle doesn’t mean you’re a bad person it just means that person choose the wrong path in life do to his (life) situations… That was my baby brother by the way…but what I say is true he was a father and family man before anything

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 1:44 pm
    • Smh bethy,please show your face, ignorant pigs like you I sure wish to run across…..Your parents sure instilled such ignorance in you,why do you hate minoritys so much is it because you were dogged by one?????????I sure would like to know

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 8:45 am
      • I say bulldoze MLK. Let’s start with Lilybeth81’s section 8 housing.

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 4:02 pm
        • Lol ignorant one your spool funny no section 8 here punk…..neeeeext

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 5:37 pm
        • LOL

Monday, 6 March 2017, 1:02 pm
  • You people really proved the definition of a N**** through the ignorance you are expressing on here about someone who loss there life. It’s no difference from the white boy that killed 2 then tried to eat people face off or white father texting and left the baby in the hot car to die a life is a life it’s not about race or drugs or cash because it’s more drugs being sold in upper class white neighborhoods and being used by white people legally and illegally than there is in blacks it’s just your parents cover your problems up with money but it’s all wrong and sad however you look at the situation he loss his life over nonsense and you or a love one can be next learn to ❤️ Not hate and at this time this family needs all the love they can get so all the racists and degrading gestures you should keep to yourselves!

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 1:32 am
    • What KAREN IM WHITE BEEN POOR GREW UP IN CHICAGO. GO TO SAFE PLACE NOW YOU HAVE KNOW IDEA WHAT YOUR SAYING PLUS NOT TO MANY WHITE PEOPLE STAND ON THE CORNER SELLING SO GET INFO STRAIGHT.

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 7:41 am
    • The guy eating face in miami was not white. Obamas gone, back to reality call it like we see it

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 7:45 am
    • What?!!! A white kid killing his parents and trying to eat their faces because he is on drugs and a careless parent leaving a kid in a car on accident aren’t the same as cold blooded murder for $$$ in the streets. Stop deflecting! “But white people.” It’s not a race thing it’s wanna be gangsters who are killing each other for a little money. The community hides the criminals, destroys evidence, and “sticks to the code” when the cops need witnesses…. But let’s blame cops and white people when their neighborhood is a crime ridden cesspool. Pure idiocy!

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 8:41 am
    • “All the racists and degrading gestures you should keep to yourselves” – – – uses the n word in her first sentence. Nice job Karen, practice what you preach

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 10:13 am
  • It’s a shame that most of these men/boys know no other way of life. Another life snuffed out. Such a shame. And those of you who choose to judge because of the “area” of town, this man had a family. Now his family has to lay him to rest. Marcus was a good man…just down the wrong path…RIP Marcus

Friday, 3 March 2017, 11:55 pm
  • Were they looking for the 200 oops 197 pounds of grass?

Friday, 3 March 2017, 11:07 pm
    • Noone calls it that so your about 200 years old.

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 7:36 am
  • Small town bull glad I left that town. Twigg, Shayne, and the rest of them blocks off MLK is all bad I lived off of Hale Avenue I was the outcast.

Friday, 3 March 2017, 10:55 pm
    • They do that in Brooksville when they see you doing better than there small minded,I hate that town smh

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 8:54 am
      • I’m born and raised in the Ville. Done dirt all over that bitch. Changed my life and got the fk out. I lost alotta people to the dumb ish they dead or in prison. Small town but def with the

Sunday, 5 March 2017, 12:47 pm
    • Keep shayne out of it

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 11:29 am
  • HCSO

Friday, 3 March 2017, 10:40 pm
    • I’ll come meet ya …….name the time and place…….and I’ll git witchoo.

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 6:04 pm
  • I’m so sick of y’all there’s a dead person who’s life was taken at a early age the same ones talking won’t take they ass on twigg and talk that ignorant that y’all cowards hid behind the computer and type because it would have been y’all smh I mean come one stop showing y’all ignorance and open your heart smh too much goes on down there now it’s time for the lame police department to do something and beef up the security and stop this and too stop pushing they off to one area to keep a close eye on them smh HSCO and give a Dayum no way smh

Friday, 3 March 2017, 10:39 pm
    • Smh yall

Friday, 3 March 2017, 11:27 pm
      • Dont blame that on the cops. Brooksville is bigger than MLK and Twigg. Blame the 3 cowards that shot the man. Everone blames the cops, that . it was a crime done by criminals not Cops. Y’alls probally knows who done pulled the trigga , why dont you tell the cops

Friday, 3 March 2017, 11:32 pm
        • I don’t stay in brooksville idiot I stay in Tampa and if I knew I would let someone know but on twigg the police rolls through every now and then I mean come on they know what the hell goes on there but like I said they don’t give a Dayum Mr Jim Heywood……Twigg is like another trashy area in brooksville and I’m ashamed to say I was born and raised there,anybody with any type of correct mind would know there’s nothing in brooksville for you but death or life in prison smh you can’t even prosper in brooksville,that’s why I left so pie in your face idiot

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 8:38 am
          • I hear they have shoot at police when they were responding to calls. Twigg is unsafe for the general public much less cops. I don’t blame them.

Sunday, 5 March 2017, 12:03 am
          • “DEATH OR LIFE IN PRISON” Give me a break, This is freaking Hernando County not the slums of Chicago, I am laughing at the fact that you think BROOKSVILLE has a slum. You must be trolling, Your comments can’t possibly be real.

Sunday, 5 March 2017, 4:23 am
    • I like you ma

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 4:01 am
      • Thanks hun

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 8:47 am
    • Please explain how to solve crimes in a neighborhood where no one will cooperate with the cops. They even pick up all the bullet casings before the cops get there. Sucks when a young person dies but there’s an inherent risk involved with that lifestyle. Learn some accountability….. And grammar.

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 4:59 am
      • Amen!

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 8:16 am
      • Kiss my get real and your some rasict pig behind a computer screen that won’t show your Dayum face,how about you show some intelligence,I’ve seen some of your ignorant posts before,bring that mess to Tampa coward…..Aka get real

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 8:41 am
        • Wait, Was that a “DAYUM” I seen. This is incredible.

Monday, 6 March 2017, 12:47 pm
      • O and by the way idiot I was typing very fast because your fellow responders have such ignorant comments to type I was heated and had to respond,why won’t you tell your fellow ignorant ones to have a heart,there’s a young soul that is dead by 3 small minded people….That’s just not fair and not right,like I said enough is enough HCSO needs to get on there Dayum job they knows what the hell goes down on twigg street,they just pushed they ass off on a couple of streets to monitor they ass that’s all and they not doing a good job of that if you ask me

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 8:51 am
        • You explained nothing… Just called me racist…. Again. Im not down playing a kid died. It’s horrible. But how are cops supposed to solve crimes in a neighborhood where people won’t cooperate with police? I’ll wait… But you’ll probably just call me racist again. Because you know my race.

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 3:11 pm
          • Again HCSO make your presence be known,now get real I don’t know your race and I may have been a bit harsh but once you throw stone be ready for some to be thrown back,now you can say some thing on here being said by some of the punk’s that were commenting were a bit harsh and heartless,lol dayumm I’m going to be late to work we will chit chat later lol???

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 6:35 pm
        • Good riddance to the person killed and the three that will soon be in prison.

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 3:58 pm
          • Your the hoodrat pig

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 5:32 pm
          • LOL

Monday, 6 March 2017, 12:50 pm
      • AMEN!!!! And Mz Lillybeth is by far the worst offender

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 9:36 pm
    • Ill take my a** there my big white a**

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 7:34 am
      • Waiting racists ass….Tom needs to make a valid point with you people on here that have some not so nice things to say and respond with your ignorant comments,I’m sure your mother’s instilled in you all that if you don’t have nothing nice to say then dont say it at all,but it’s seems like ignorance just raised ignorance and looks like the cycle will continue and that’s the sad part,break the cycle now because someone will end up hurting someone you instilled ignorance in and that’s the sad part,we are in 2017 people not taking that racist crap anymore….Wake up bad

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 2:10 pm
        • You’re grammar is atrocious. You definitely live off MLK.

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 3:59 pm
          • Lol now I’m far far away from MLK trash…Now neeext what else and I do love your screen name now that just tickets me…..Neeext lol

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 5:33 pm
          • oops dont need you to say I’m slow lol I ment tickle o silly one lol ,this Dayum tablet auto corrects me lol lol now back to what I was saying

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 6:23 pm
          • Lilybeth is a hoodrat…????????byte have a nice night..Checkmate bitch I won

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 6:24 pm
          • When you criticize someone else’s grammar, be sure to write things correctly yourself. It’s “your” not “you’re” in this instance. Bless your little heart.

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 8:12 pm
        • This was the longest sentence I have ever seen.

Monday, 6 March 2017, 12:51 pm
    • LAME POLICE ????? THEY SHOW UP AND THE VERY SAME FOLKS WILL BE CALLING THEM AGGRESSIVE PIGS !!!!!!!

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 7:52 am
      • And to you Mr Jimbo,those are the ones that do that have simple minds also like majority of you rascist coward pigs on here that type your post and won’t show who you are in public,stamp that shit and send it out big bad asses,I’m so sick of when I see post on here you ignorant ones always have something to say when it’s an minority being talked about,but when it’s one of your own race you pigs have sympathy,I’m no rascist and I love all aka everyone but since Donald Trump came into office you pigs showed your true colors,your so stupid that the man used y’all as puppets to get that chair in the white house you idiots,is he screaming to hell with minoritys?????Huh idiots no he’s sending back the illegal immigrants that’s over in our country doing unspeakable crimes and fleeing back to there country,I’m with Mr orange man on that o e……But back to you Mr.Jimbo yesss HCSO…..Lame…Lame…Lame….They know what the hell goes on down there on twigg hell ray Charles would know,they should have done something about twigg a long time e ago do the wait u till a life gets tooken before action has to be taken

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 2:05 pm
        • Oh calm down Shaniqua.

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 4:00 pm
        • Tooken (no such word) and taken in the same sentence.
          Dayum (no such word) it’s damn, less letters for you.
          Mr orange man? Mr. President .
          Please stay in Tampa.

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 5:13 pm
          • Lol you guys are funny again come from behind the computer screen lames

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 5:35 pm
          • Again Mr ORANGE MAN is not my president and judge Judy and all this ignorance is a DAYUM shame lol and yes I’m going to keep my ass right here in Tampa trash and I just rubbed you asses in the wrong way for lilybeth is a hoodrat to name his screen name after me lol…….TOOKEN some feathers from ugly duckling and ruffled them lol….I guess I won I pissed y’all off I pray for all you ignorant one’s soul lol

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 5:53 pm
        • I am laughing so hard over here. Did we really just make this about Donald Trump? This is true humor right here.

Monday, 6 March 2017, 12:53 pm
      • Never Jimbo,they do there job and that’s that but don’t come on this and down talk…It’s sad what the country has came to but yes twigg needs to be burned down to the ground too much goes on there on that Street and again HCSO needs to make there presence be known a bit more so yesss I blame the police department also…Point blank period

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 5:58 pm
        • If you blame the Police Department then why do you blame The Hernando County Sheriffs Office? That is two entirely different agencies?

Monday, 6 March 2017, 12:57 pm
      • Jimbo…… rascism rascism rascism ???

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 6:20 pm
        • ???

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 6:44 pm
    • Amen you said a mouth full always have so much to say but stay hiding behind the computer

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 10:08 am
      • Yes and that’s sad,I see rascism still exist here still in America,this is susposse to be the land of the free,the home of the brave smh

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 2:20 pm
        • I had no clue that people on Twigg could afford internet.

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 4:00 pm
          • Lol again ignorant one…I’m not in brooksville pig lol

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 5:36 pm
          • It’s free for them, the hardworking legit people pay for it.

Sunday, 5 March 2017, 8:29 am
        • SUSPOSSE ?????? FEMALE OPOSSUM ???

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 5:25 pm
        • Fiddin’ ta git witchoo………

Sunday, 5 March 2017, 2:15 am
    • Wow lillybeth, are you American? That incredibly long run-on sentence makes no sense, which makes me believe you really don’t know how to speak and write English. Why is it that the police are lame? Just how friggen lame is it that the people on Twigg are killing each other?? Lmao – beef up security?? Riiiight, and then when the police are cruising da’hood more frequently they get accused of profiling and being racist. If the residents want the BS to stop THEY need to do something about it. They need to make themselves known, and seen, and let the idiots know that it won’t be tolerated anymore. It’s a proven fact that concerned, caring citizens CAN take their neighborhoods back. Sitting behind closed doors and wishing the drugs and hoes to go away doesn’t work. I love how y’all blame Law Enforcement for everything wrong but yet you’re pretty damn quick to call them when you’re in trouble. SMDH

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 9:34 pm
    • The “Lame Police Department” Shouldn’t have to step It up to show people that dealing drugs and killing one another is bad. IT IS CALLED COMMON SENSE!!

Sunday, 5 March 2017, 4:18 am
  • Typical nature coast BULLIES – three on one !!! BULLIES are plain COWARDS who always have to have COWARDLY BULLY buddies to show off for & with.

Friday, 3 March 2017, 10:29 pm
    • A bully is a tag for someone who takes lunch money or makes your life hell. This was a murder. So that’s 1 murderer and 2 accomplices. Or you just learned bully and decided to overly add it to a sentence.

Sunday, 5 March 2017, 11:15 am
  • Just another typical Friday nite in the hood. Yawn. It’s just a pain they closed MLK is all.

Friday, 3 March 2017, 9:58 pm
    • Man **** you have sympathy for the family you rasict pig

Friday, 3 March 2017, 10:33 pm
      • Thank you for defending my brother and family’s honor,I know this world is full of different opinions, and each person has a right to express their self how they plz…just know he has a family that’s in deep morning and I appreciate it thnx ms.lady

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 7:28 am
        • Regardless of the circumstances NO life is worth nothing! And it shouldn’t matter if the deceased was a drug dealer or up to no good (not saying he was please don’t misunderstand that) or where he lives or what color his skin was, we ALL should feel free to walk any street we please in this country without fear of violence!!!! It is the family of these victims that suffer the most with loss, unanswered questions, and dealing with judge mental comments such as some I have seen here. I will respect those judgmental opinions even though I don’t agree with them because that is part of what makes this country so great HOWEVER please try to express them in a more respectful manner because the families didn’t ask for this situation and like I said no matter what the victim might have been involved in his life still had value somewhere to someone and we should respect that.
          Easterling, I offer my sincerest condolences to you and your family. I’m so sorry that you all are having to endure this and my family will be praying for your peace and comfort as well as for justice for the death of your brother.

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 12:24 pm
        • Anytime,he was a good friend to my boyfriend my condolences to you and your family

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 2:12 pm
    • Cold hearted pc o A human life is a human life. And yes I am WHITE!

Sunday, 12 March 2017, 1:23 am
  • Better rope that place off before we have a Chicago on our hands. there turning on each other. Black vs Black over dope and cash.

Friday, 3 March 2017, 9:38 pm
    • I was very dissapointed with the sherriff when he did not respond when his deputies were shot at . Now the problem of having a 24/7/365 drug market is worse they have added public gambling and prostitution. the killings and robberys willnt stpo

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 11:21 am
    • Wait I thought Black Lives Mattered ? Is that not true ??????

Sunday, 5 March 2017, 8:25 pm