BREAKING: Sports Bike Crash Claims Man’s Life on Spring Hill Drive – UPDATE

SPRING HILL – One person is confirmed dead after a motorcycle crashed at the intersection of Spring Hill Drive and Inca Ave.

According to witnesses, around 5:30 pm the male driver of a sports bike was seen weaving in and out of traffic at a high rate of speed in the eastbound lanes of Spring Hill Drive.

Sources say the biker lost control and struck a curb at the intersection of Inca Ave and crashed into an Oak Tree several feet away.

Fire Rescue arrived on the scene where they confirmed the victim was deceased.

We will bring more on this story as it develops.

UPDATE: The Florida Highway Patrol has identified 24-year-old Randy Lee Cadwalader of Spring Hill as the victim in yesterday’s tragic accident.

Cadwalader

bike 1 Bike 2 Bike 3 Bike 4

Comments
  • This young man came to my house and put new floors in. Randy was very polite he did a wonderful job and wanted to do any thing to make me happy. I am so sorry for his family but mom and dad be proud of him he was a very sweet young man .

Wednesday, 18 May 2016, 9:46 am
  • Wow.. That’s my little brother.. U scum bags. I hope u find ur own child face down in your pool so we can all say how u just shouldn’t of had a pool to begin with. My brother is a better person then every single person who had a rude negative and nasty thing to say. I know my brother very well and he would never speak such terribleness about someone who had just lost their life. Huh…. Losers !

Saturday, 9 April 2016, 2:16 am
  • The thing is come judgment day when all these people stand in from of god they will answer for their comments. Then they won’t say crap, except I’m sorry god, I don’t know what I was thinking. To late at that point.

Friday, 31 July 2015, 11:59 am
  • I have known Randy for 15yrs and in all that time I’ve never had a bad word to say about him, but people who never even met him can say all these hateful disgusting things makes my stomach turn.

Thursday, 23 July 2015, 2:35 pm
  • The sad reality is that his family will grieve and endure heartache for years to come. Regardless of “whose fault” this family will endure the heartache, and loss of “his future” – my prayers go to the family as they now endure life without a son, grandson, or close friend –

Thursday, 23 July 2015, 9:21 am
  • What Tom you didn’t put the comment from Sam on here . you afraid.

Tuesday, 21 July 2015, 5:48 pm
  • Death is the Oldest illusion in human history. The spirit lives on and is eternal. We perceive this life as sacred because we have only had one perspective on it, breathing everyday. Just because ones breathe stops does not equate to death. Randy lives on, he has such great work ethic, like Jeff, insane smile and open heart. I am in the business of transcendence(hospice). Don’t be fooled by your eyes, trust your heart. We have 2 CHOICES, love or fear. Lack of faith leads to fear. Randy is a lover. And will always be. I remember watching him on kickoff at practice as I played football with him at central and he was a fierce player that loved the game and had no fear. He is on to the next stage of LIFE. HE is not Gone, as he is a piece of the whole, giving us pieces of his Massive heart to help us understand LOVE. DONT BE FOOLED. HE LIVES ON. I love you brother! What a beautiful Galaxy we vibrate in. Energy is neither created or destroyed. Internalize and let’s have compassion for the everyone with courage and love! It’s your choice. Not mine or any of the comments above. You choose your own reality, the second you let someone control you and your emotions you have already submitted to the master and fallen to your knees.
    Randy lives on.

Tuesday, 21 July 2015, 1:48 pm
  • Candlelight vigil/memory Tuesday night the 21st for Randy Lee Cadwalader of Spring Hill killed late Saturday afternoon at the intersection of Spring Hill Drive and Inca Ave. while driving his motorcycle.

Just read that the gathering will be at the crash site @ 8pm and those attending should bring a candle and white balloon.

Tuesday, 21 July 2015, 1:37 am
    • he wasnt KILLED ! he died due to his own neglect.

Tuesday, 21 July 2015, 9:31 pm
  • For all u **** bags that are saying he got what he deserved. How many times have u drove or ridden without a seat belt, texted, answered ur phone, put on makeup, eating food, and impaired? And u escaped death? Like any one of us hasn’t thought wow that could have been way worse. Shut the **** up bout he’s an idiot cuz look in the mirror *****

Monday, 20 July 2015, 10:27 pm
  • Mmmm agree. Justmy2cents, I don’t think Tom Lemons has kids that are that wreck less. Janet, freedom of the press. If no one likes what is being said here you do not have to go here and read everything. There is no one twisting your arms to go on RNRF to read the responses. This is public information. It should also used as a tool to educate those who JUST WONT LISTEN!!!!

Monday, 20 July 2015, 8:25 pm
  • Tom reports breaking news. It is his job. If you don’t like his articles its simple don’t read them.

Monday, 20 July 2015, 9:45 am
  • JEFF, I totally agree with every word you posted. The “BULLETPROOF” kids growing up these days need reality to slap them in the face on a regular basis, and just maybe some of them will take a second to think about what their actions and choices can lead to. As for the people having a problem with RNRF posting the pictures of the sheet-covered body, do you also think it’s wrong for the news to show a Soldier’s flag-draped casket when his body is brought home to be laid to rest?

Monday, 20 July 2015, 7:46 am
  • I bet you guys wouldn’t be saying what you’re saying if you knew how heartbroken his 16 year old sister is. This is what’s wrong with america

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 11:32 pm
  • This is a must read, relevant story and should be posted graphics and all. You can not sugar-coat the realities of life. Kids and young adults need to see that these terribly tragic accidents do not ONLY happen in the movies and on T.V. I pray for the deceased’s family and friends (my daughter is a friend-she cried all last night after hearing the news).Kids and young adults need to see the consequences of their actions. They are not infallible.
    May he rest in peace and may God be with his family and friends at this awful grievous time.

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 11:31 pm
  • SHF, so true, and I really wish RNRF WOULD PLEASE TAKE THIS STORY off line, Give the family there time to morn and find peace. PLEASE TOM.

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 9:50 pm
  • Coming from a mother that lost one of her children in a motorcycle accident (She was a passenger). Please stop and put yourself in the family shoes of #1 calling to find out where your loved one is and not getting an answer (Thinking they must just be to busy having fun) # 2 having a trooper come up to your house knock on your door and ask if you know _________, and you say, please tell me they are only in jail and you are told “I can not do that, sorry, her and Jimmy were killed 4 hours ago” (By the way, this was on my birthday). It does not matter, his family has a very long road ahead of them, like when his birthday comes up, or a holiday they have to celebrate with out him. What would you do/ how would you feel, if this was your child, brother, husband, cousin?????? Bless his family.

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 9:43 pm
  • He died, he’s gone… a terrible loss to his parents ,siblings and friends. For those of you who feel compelled to write cold ,callous remarks, remember one day you could lose someone you love and how would you feel if some stranger made the remarks you did. He’s someones loved one ,can’t you respect that? As for Tom Lemons, how would you feel seeing your loved one dead in the street with a sheet over them. Is it worth the shot to make a headline? At what cost???.

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 7:57 pm
  • It doesn’t even matter if it was his fault…the fact is someone passed away and his family will be feeling that loss. Just because someone makes mistakes does not mean they are any less human and deserve any less sympathy. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and for all those who want to be negative and have your thoughtless opinions, have them elsewhere! Be kind to his family, THEY are the ones suffering here!

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 7:54 pm
  • We live down the road from here and had driven by right after it happened. There have been numerous motorcycle accidents, a number of them fatal, along this approx. 1 mile stretch. Most recent besides this one was a couple weeks ago. Often either an idiot hauling butt and misjudging the slight weave and grade changes, someone pulling in front of someone from a side street or a combination of both.

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 6:53 pm
  • to the family members of randy that are on here I’d like to apologize about the idiots who are making the negative comments about him. Don’t let those people bother you cause they are just showing that they are lowlife douchebags by saying the stuff they are saying. So don’t let them ruin your day and go remember Randy as the good guy he was. god bless

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 6:46 pm
  • Phewww, I am getting a headache from all this **** flying around here. So let’s get something straight here. Tom Lemmons does an awesome job. I believe that showing photos of a body of someone who showed ignorance on the road under a sheet should be a lesson to show other idiots out there what happens while executing stupidity. This man was a 24 year old man. He was old enough to know the rules of the road and what consequences his bike will deliver if ridden unlawfully and careless. The reason many show no sympathy is because we have seen all too many incidences almost identical to this one. If our loved one was walking the sidewalk and was killed by this man or any other biker, who would feel sorry for who? Many of you are seeking sympathetic responses rather than educating these kids and some adults about what can happen when operating a motor vehicle. The family I am sure was well aware of this mans riding skills as well as all his friends. Yes it is not pretty to see a dead body lying with a sheet covering them due to irresponsible vehicle operation. However, for others who ride these bikes in the same fashion as did this man might think twice or even just contemplate this thought while riding. We would not be here sharing thoughts if this man rode his bike with respect to the law. How many mistakes or bad judgement calls do we have to read about before they listen and grow up. Yea he was a nice man, he was a caring man, he was a loving man and hard worker. So where is he now? All that means nothing. Help make this mans loss count by passing the word out to all your other friends you may have that ride crotch rockets and please educate them on how to ride them safely. Racing bikes belong on the raceway, not on public roads.

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 6:42 pm
    • well said.

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 9:56 pm
  • I don’t think anyone condones the recklessness that caused this tragedy. . It’s a choice he made and it was the wrong one. . He paid the ultimate price. . It’s a sad moment for family and friends.

Let’s hope some good comes of this. The crotch rocket recklessness needs TO STOP. There are poor bike and car drivers, but talk to 90 pct of sport bike riders and it’s all about the speed and maneuverability. . Just because my car will do 180, should I drive this speed on a city street? . All bike riders should obey the laws of the road and save the speed and tricks for a show or the track. . I hope his family works to save another life from the bad choice he made.

For those who say the pictures were too graphic…. I say NOT GRAPHIC ENOUGH. . Nothing more sobering then the real life images of how he looked under the sheet…..thats the game changer for making poor choices!

May his family find peace in this tragic time.

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 6:34 pm
  • Randy was a friend of my child. Let me tell you he was a person who was polite and respectful. I remember one day I had my friend over and her kid was acting like a little 8 year old brat. Crying and whining and carrying on. Randy went over to him and talked to him and started teaching him to play a game. They played for like two hours. I remember thinking how sweet that was. When I tell you he was the utmost respectful kid I’m telling the truth. For all these negative comments about Randy is really heart breaking. For all you saying nasty things how do you think this family feels? His sister has already commented.So in the middle of the death of her brother she has to see what low life scum suckers have said. A person who you apparently do not know because if you did you wouldn’t talk. I just pray that all you nasty people your father, mother, brother, sister, daughter, son,cousin, nephew, niece, boyfriend, girlfriend, wife, husband, friend doesn’t meet an untimely death. I also pray that people don’t talk s**t about your loved ones. Rest In peace Randy darling. You will be missed! Xoxo

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 5:02 pm
  • I can now understand why Spring Hill is becoming what it is…reading some of the negative comment makes me wonder what kind of people live in this town. I can tell you on thing, it isn’t the Spring Hill I came to in 1982 that’s for sure. Can’t you just sympathize with the family and be a little compassionate? It’s very easy to judge sitting behind you computer being anonymous…all monitors have at least a little reflect characteristics, LOOK at yourself…no, really look deep. If you people making disparaging remarks about this man had to leave a verifiable name when you made your dumb ass comments half of this forum would be empty. You people are pathetic, but wait the time will come; you too will be judged and I surely hope that you have your chance to show up in one of RNRF reports and your family has to endure the punishment from similar comments. All kids, and most adults do dumb shit but it doesn’t mean they were waking up that morning saying ”you know, I’m going to go do the dumbest most reckless thing I can think of today” It happens, sometimes by fate, and sometimes by poor judgement; either way it cost this boy his life. Grow up folks…grow up.

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 4:44 pm
  • Yes a young man lost his life, very sad. To say we have no idea what happened is ignorant. He was Speeding and driving recklessly. He is responsible

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 4:18 pm
  • You people on here are straight garbage. You have no idea who this man was or how he cared about people. You spew venom from behind the protection of your keyboards. May everyone that had any negative comments on here rot in hell. You clearly have no souls

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 4:12 pm
  • So sorry for the family. Prayers to you all.

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 3:47 pm
  • Respect for the family at this time is what is needed. People need to know the whole truthful story before they show their rudeness and ignorance. Tammy I am so sorry for your loss. My thought and prayers go out to your whole family at their time of sorrow. May he rest in peace.

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 3:26 pm
  • If you have nothing nice to say Don’t. Say nothing at all sympathy. To the family and prayers may he rest in peace

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 3:24 pm
  • All of you posting negative things should be ashamed of ypurselves. Rip randy..dont worry karma will seek revenge on the idiots posting here

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 3:13 pm
  • This guy got arrested this yr for wreckless driving (shocker) and for drug paraphernalia, hmmmmmm.

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 3:07 pm
  • I wish I had the white sheet contract for Hernando county. This is getting way out of control all these crashes.

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 2:59 pm
  • It’s so sad to see a young life cut short. What’s the point of being negative when a life is lost? I see it all the time, the assumptions of cell phones and reckless driving habits. Didn’t your mother’s teach you if you can’t say something nice don’t say it at all? Imagine for one minute that this was your child and you ended up reading all these nasty comments? How would you feel? Now imagine how uplifting it would be to see a loving caring outpour from the community and how comforting it may be to know in your darkest hour someone somewhere is sending loving thoughts your way and that people care? Even if it had been the road rage kid once someone has died it shouldn’t matter anymore.After all isn’t the point of finding him to hopefully stop him before death or injury occurs? If it had been him then as a community we would have failed him for not finding him sooner and preventing this tragic incident.

Words are like toothpaste once you squeeze it out you can’t put them back.

Prayers to the family I am very sorry for your loss

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 2:08 pm
  • TSmith, get over it. Tom is a news reporter and showing photos as such hopefully one day may make these crotch riders think twice. Hey was that guy wearing a Superman Shirt, lol. Road 1,356-Crotch Rocket 0. Maybe one day these kids on these bike just might get the hint that they can not beat speed.

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 1:52 pm
  • Can any of Randy’s friends provide a link for a go-fund-me account for Randy and his family? Or if there isn’t one set up already is someone able to do that? I’d really like the opportunity to support his family as much as I can in this terrible time. Randy was one of the most positive and good-spirited friends I’ve ever been around and I’m so blessed to have been able to be around such a great man. Rest easy my brother.

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 1:50 pm
    • I HAVE A GO FUND ME ACCOUNT FOR RANDY UP

Tuesday, 21 July 2015, 3:44 pm
  • Some of these comments wow just amazes me how ppl can be so cruel in such a sad time his fault or not it’s a tragedy someone lost there son husband and maybe a dad and y’all’s comments r just obscured ppl need to grow up a relize what ur saying before u say it this is what’s wrong with America is ignorant ppl like yall ppl don’t look for motor cycles it’s a proven fact it dangerous out there no matter how safe u r there is always someone not paying attention

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 1:48 pm
  • Sorry for spilling sometimes I type to fast and I don’t correct when I am.upset.

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 1:36 pm
  • Keep postive feedback on this young man, all the postive will win out all the bad and ignorant comments, look young people do make mistakes and I am.sure ypu people that are negative remember what you did and to be mean and rude at this time of grief for his family and friends is so tpugh, my thoughts and prayers are with the family and friends, Keep postive coom me ts coming and all you negative people do some REFLECTION, nobody perfect.

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 1:34 pm
  • Another good alter boy bit the dust. This is just out of hand. These bikes should be banned from the roads. People like scootr and myself and others who are more mature and understand the respect given of a motorcycle know what the consequences are when you ride careless.

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 1:22 pm
    • Thanks for that !!!! I live off of Shoal Line Blvd, about 5 blocks away from a wicked sharp corner. EVERY day I hear crotch rockets flying down the road (the speed limit here is 35). I sit back and wait for the sound of the crash. In 4 years there’s been 6 crotch rockets that have crashed at that corner. FOLLOW THE RULES OF THE ROAD !!!

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 6:16 pm
  • Nick, y’all get no sympathy from we all. If you are riding unsafe it is your death wish. When will y’all learn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 1:15 pm
  • He is not superman anymore

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 1:10 pm
  • A-holes talking shyt. If you really knew this guy, he was a sweetheart. it’s one or less good guy taking away from our world, but Heaven has definitely gained an angel. May he rest in peace, and his finally find some form of peace as well.

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 1:04 pm
    • talkin shyt? if he was such a sweet heart he would drive like the rest of us and still be alive!

Tuesday, 21 July 2015, 9:35 pm
    • Oh Maria, Let’s thank god he didn’t take anyone’s life away.

Tuesday, 21 July 2015, 9:36 pm
  • so if you crash your car and die because you’re videoing, you think that will be a lesson to the rest of the idiots that do that too? you people are a joke! I’m sure not a single one of you nasty people lives a perfectly painted picture…self absorbed much?

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 12:28 pm
  • feel sorry for the family, but not him. I witnessed the accident, and saw how he was driving like an A-hole for 2 miles before he had it. No one to blame but himself. No common sense while riding a bike. That is the difference between bikers and idiots.

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 12:12 pm
  • First off, did this GROWN MAN think about the lives of other
    INNOCENT VICTIMS that HE could have KILLED, speeding
    and weaving in’n’out of traffic?? NO, he did NOT!!!
    He was OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER!!!

So all of you people talking about others on here speaking
    negatively about this GROWN MAN committing SUICIDE on
    his crotch rocket need to have some understanding of where
    all of these people are coming from with their negative
    comments!!! WHERE IS YOUR SYMPATHY FOR THEM?!?!

You talk about how CARING and COMPASSIONATE
    this MAN was, so where was his COMPASSION &
    caring for INNOCENT LIVES sharing the same road
    space with HIM?!!??!!!

I don’t like speaking ill of the dead, but you people
    are making matters worse by coming on here trying
    to defend his actions/poor choices on that tragic day!!

This thread would have been discontinued & moved on
    to the next story by now if you hadn’t come on here
    trying to defend his POOR CHOICES by saying how
    caring and compassionate he was. He was NOT so
    CARING & COMPASSIONATE for the rest of us
    INNOCENT people sharing the roads with a GROWN MAN/
    SPEED DEMON!!!

I’m sorry for having the need to put all of that out there
    about this man, but it would have been MY HEART BREAKING
    if he had killed one of MY LOVED ONES!!!

That being said, my heart does go out to his family during
    this tragic time for them. 🙁

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 11:34 am
    • I don’t believe I saw a single compassionate post where anyone defended his poor driving choice. What I read were people saying that “even though” he made a poor choice he deserves the respect provided ANY deceased. No matter how many exclamation points you use; it’s still not going to make you right.

Monday, 20 July 2015, 8:44 pm
  • RIP Randy. We went to middle school together and I can’t recall meeting a funnier, more genuine guy. You were a good friend back then and hope many others got to know you like I did. If any of Randy’s friends or family read this I am terribly sorry for your loss. I know it was a big one. I’ll always remember him as a charismatic leader on the football field and a friend with a joke up sleeve every single time I saw him.

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 11:16 am
  • Mr.Lemons,Do you ever think about the family or families of the dead peoples bodies that you post for one minute?

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 10:32 am
    • Perhaps this tragedy will be a wake up call to all the other speed demons and reckless riders out there.

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 11:05 am
      • I’m afraid it doesn’t work that way. People, in general, think that it won’t happen to them. Only when one is ready to see the light, will one’s consciousness raise to a higher level.

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 9:51 pm
  • Bravo!!, TSmith,bravo!!, To the grieving family,you are in my prayers! I am sorry for your loss.

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 10:16 am
  • I dont think I’ve ever seen more disrespect over a man’s death in my life . I didn’t know the kid but my brother did. I just wonder why you all are so judgemental? You feel a sense of satisfaction because someone on a bike died? A family is broken somewhere today. Friends lost a good friend. This isn’t a forum to bash ppl who can’t defend themselves. Ppl kill themselves everyday…does it mean we sit in a circle and say they got what they deserve? Of course not. Let ppl mourn a friend and family member…..all you people need some class.

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 9:56 am
  • To all of you adults who sit here and say someone deserves to die and was a lowlife, etc. maybe you guys are the ones with no life. This man hadn’t even reached adulthood yet, so certain driving habits are expected from young people. He made a god damn mistake like everyone else does, but unfortunately paid the biggest price. I happen to know the brother, and find it so disrespectful. Would you guys have rather had him selling drugs and being a nobody? Get out of here. You guys are all a god damn joke

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 9:51 am
  • Agreed Gipsy we all have, I am just can’t understand why people do these thing know ing how deadly it could be, My son has a flock of bikes and he just bought a rocket and It scares me to death. He is a very responsible rider as he has been for 10 yrs now but that doesn’t make it any easier, Please people stop with negative, nasty comments about this man. He was somebody son,brother,husband,Dad. Allow the family to grieve and come to peace with this horrific stupid preventable tragedy.

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 9:32 am
  • To all the so called people with your nasty comments! I knew this young man, he was caring,loving and would give his own shirt to anyone in need. If you do not have something nice to say keep your ******* mouths shut!!!! He has a family and many friends that love him and will miss him dearly! I feel so bad for his family that they might see your nasty comments and it make me sick!

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 9:23 am
  • We have all done stupid things on the road and never expected to pay so dearly. I passed by after it happened and cried for half an hour. I don’t care who’s “fault” it was, a person lost their life tragically. I am sending love and light to the family, and friends of this man. I wish him peace and love on the rest of his journey.

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 9:13 am
  • Very sad that a life was lost and even more sad that people have the audacity to say negative things.. Do you know the rider? Do you know what exactly happened? We’re you with him? We’re you there?? NO!!!!!! So honestly we prob won’t know exactly what happened… We just know that a life was lost and parents are going to have to bury their child.. Have some compassion!!!!!

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 8:50 am
  • R.I.P. Randy, you will be greatly missed. Shame on all of you , that left nasty comments! Wtf .is wrong with you people?

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 8:40 am
    • The nasty comments comes from frustration at the dangerous m/c drivers . Everyone has dealt with speeding and reckless bikers . Most of us have thought he will get his someday. These are not accidents they are crashes that did not have to happen. Sorry to the family they are hurting, but this could have been avoided by driving safely.

Monday, 20 July 2015, 5:19 am
  • May God be with his entire group of family and friends. When death arrives, no matter what the reason, it is a terrible time. Please show some compassion and empathy for the people that are hurting.
    I pray the Jesus’ name will be lifted high in the prayers of peace and comfort for this family and the friends.
    xoxoxoxo

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 8:40 am
  • I have no idea who this man was.. But for anyone to say anything rude or distasteful about this mans death has a special place in hell. Have you no mercy for the family of this man? They haven’t done anything here, yet all of you spring hell low life’s are finding pleasure and joy out of bashing a man that is dead. Yes, carelessness can cost you your life. Let it be a lesson for your children, not a bash fest to torture a family who is mourning the loss of their family member. Maybe law enforcement will see this and realize how frustrated people in springhill are over careless drivers and actually do something about it. I’m still shocked that the man that recorded a video while driving was never given a consequence for endangering the lives of many people. Any chance the same guy could’ve caused this? Because his road rage maybe made him snap? My point is, cops need to do something about the way people are driving in spring hill. Please for the love of god people, have some class and compassion for those who are hurting now. It’s disgusting to me that anyone could post such hatred on a picture with a mans body blanketed. #egocheck, you aren’t God.

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 8:13 am
  • For the *************** saying stupid **** whether or not it was his fault or not he was 25 someone’s brother and many peoples friends show some ****** respect he was twice the man as half you people are we truly lost some one honest and kind today

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 8:11 am
  • Randy rest in peace sweetheart. You truly were such an amazing young man.. Always had us laughing and always good company! I’ll miss seeing your smiling face around here. Still can’t believe this happened! We’ll see you soon baby.. Ride in paradise

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 7:45 am
  • Im just glad his careless behavior didnt kill anyone else.

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 7:03 am
  • Tom, I’m totally disgusted with you, once again, for not having the decency to refrain from posting pictures of a victim. You obviously are more interested in stirring up controversy on your website, just to get more comments, than you are about being a human being. I compared you to the Nightcrawler (from the movie) in the past, but now I think you’ve gone overboard in your attempts to personify this character and all he represents. I did not read the comments posted, and I will not any longer, because I know that’s exactly what you want…it;s all about getting your readers all riled up and angry, then they’ll want to spew their insults back and forth on your website. I once appreciated your news stories that focused on this county, but not at the expense of how you’re doing it.That’s why you will never make it to a larger market, reputable news reporters have morals and standards…and you my friend, don’t appear to have either! I know for a fact that you have already lost many of your (college educated) readers…those that actually expect more than an online Jerry Springer show. I hope you sleep well at night. Who knows…one day you, or a family member, could have a medical emergency, and the photos get put out in the media. It’s called Karma Tom!

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 4:42 am
  • Death is a tragedy in most all circumstances. It hurts the family and those left behind all the same. I pray for conform and strength for the family and friends, tonight and for all of the moment if sadness to come. I’m truly heartbroken for them. For the ones with the negetivity, I pray that God blesses your family with long life so that you never have to experience a trakey sich as this one…..

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 4:06 am
  • He gets what he deserves??? Thanks from a family member. Hope to God if any of you ever have a young family member that makes poor choices and dies leaving behind a very broken hearted family, you never have to see such coldness. What you don’t know about him is he as a young man, stayed by my grandmother’s side after my grandfather’s death and helped her with any and every thing possible, including to be there for his younger and older siblings. He was a hard worker and one of the few young people around now adays that was extremely compassionate and giving. I’m not justifying his poor choice but I am judging your lack of empathy. There’s a time and place….regardless my cousin lost his life…and we lost him forever.

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 3:18 am
  • Randy was a good man im going to miss him every time we saw each other it was like we’ve never been apart it was always great to catch up my condolences to his family

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 2:55 am
  • I knew this young man. We weren’t close by any means but he has a family that loves him. Just because he rode his bike irresponsibly doesn’t mean he deserved to die. I’d like to see any of you show up to his funeral and talk like that. I bet money you’d be in the next coffin

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 2:47 am
  • I just love how almost all of the people that are throwing out the hateful words and venom hide behind first names only or pseudonyms. I feel such disgust and embarrassement to even be a part of such a community. The young make mistakes, they shouldn’t have to pay with their lives, and when they do they deserve the same respect as any other deceased. ( A little disappointed in RNRF for posting pictures of the body; covered or not as well.) R. I. P. My condolences to his loved ones.

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 2:12 am
  • His name is randy cadwalader
    U can find him on fb

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 1:49 am
  • R.i.p. Randy! May you be in heaven with the Lord! Prayers for your family n friends! Please be kind ppl! The rude n unkind remarks don’t sit good with the Lord!

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 1:17 am
  • So sad prayers for his family and loved ones

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 12:54 am
  • It’s clear why SH has no sense of community…It’s not the hoodlums…it’s the a**holes that consider themselves holy enough to say who deserves to die.

I pray for your despicable and heartless attitudes. (I’ll also pray you move to another community..ours needs cleaning up and you ought to be the first to go)

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 12:45 am
  • He should have thought of his family before driving reckless. Sympathy to the family who will suffer for this. Ya know I see this extreme driving here all the time..and say crazy nut if he gets killed driving like that we will be expected to be heartbroken for him. Nope

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 12:43 am
  • Let’s clear some things up… If you are traveling at more than twice the posted speed limit all the while weaving in and out of traffic. You are simply a selfish, self-centered punk whom has zero respect for anybody. His premature death is Not an accedent it is a consequence of his poor decisions. Darwinism at it finest.

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 12:36 am
    • AGREE !!!!!!

Tuesday, 21 July 2015, 12:47 pm
  • to start with this site should have never put the photos of the deceased on a public page,and all the morons with negative things to say that have no idea what happened should shut up because you most likely cause alot of accidents yourselves regardless of vehicle because you are clueless on how to drive or your surroundings.may he REST IN PEACE thoughts and to his family and friends. if you having nothing to say shut the **** up

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 12:26 am
  • Let me just say this is crazy that people will get on this site and talk to shit about a person that just died n there family are Ovibuilous Are gonna read this and I don’t think you would appreciate it at the moment of your brother deaths in my life so any one that has something negative to say here a big fuck you n if you have any more to stay u can feel free to message me its Calie Cadwalader❤️REST EASY MUSSLES

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 12:26 am
  • Appalled anyone would say anything negative about someone who just passed away. Really makes me think about the people we live around. Give respect even when not given to you, it reflects who you are. Prayers to the family.

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 12:10 am
  • What the hell is wrong with you people this man had friends and a family who will read these posts people have no respect anymore…reguardless to what he was doing or what happened it was an accident and a human being list their life..you are making judgement not knowing the facts I do not believe he was the the same person as the road rage case different bike..and even if it was no one deserves to lose their life…wow what is wrong with humanity sad thing is my daughter must grownup with you heartless people…imagine even if it was his fault and he was doing something wrong what if it were your son brother uncle friend think hard before you talk cuz any time it could be one of those ppl close to you we are not perfect not one of us..so with that randy god please watch over his soul and his friends and family

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 11:59 pm
  • R.I.P Randy 🙁 you were a great guy and we will all miss you.. prayers go out to you and your family </3

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 11:40 pm
  • They continue to tell us to watch out for bikers. Recently, I have seen many, many bikers completely disregarding ANY rules of the road. I hear them every night tearing up and down streets near our home. Sorry, I have no sympathy for this jerk. At least, no one else was killed by his stupidity.

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 11:14 pm
  • Tragic and scary for all who witnessed this and the first responders who have to deal with these horrible tragedies .Im just glad there were not pedestrians on that side walk when he lost control or more lives could have been needlessly destroyed .Both Spring Hill Drive and Mariner need guard rails along the sidewalks anyway so people can actually walk around in Spring Hill ! I live near Four Corners and it sounds like a race track every night.We can’t even sit outside and enjoy the cooler evenings because of what sounds like bikes and cars racing along and screeching tires !!!

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 11:12 pm
  • For all of you posting these terrible remarks imagine if this was your child shame on you!

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 11:11 pm
  • I live just a few blocks down the road from where this happened, but was at work at the time. On my way home, by 8:30 Spring Hill Dr was still blocked from Laredo to Dill.
    As I sit here now, safely in my living room, I can hear yet another fearless crotch rocket biker flying way too fast down Spring Hill Dr. I cringe, they probably have no clue someone just lost their life this evening in this same spot, doing almost the save thing they’re doing. I pray for their safety. I also pray for the family and friends of the man who’s loss of life came all too soon.

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 10:58 pm
  • To Charisse sorry to hear about Randy fond memories when they were all kids. Shelley and Russ. Neighborhoors on Galveston. Nicole, stop by the house.

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 10:55 pm
  • If your going to drive like a jerk and you will likely die like a jerk, Just glad he didn’t take any other innocent person with him, I’ve also seen motorcycles speeding in and out of traffic and can only shake my head as to why anyone would take chances like that especially around here where traffic is so bad anyway, They must think that it won’t happen to them until it does, If he drove more sensible he would have made it home.

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 10:48 pm
  • Tom,, I understand you job as a report.. but you have NO heart on the photos you posted…Not only is a family greiving, and reading some disrespectful comments.. They have to look at they loved one draped up that white sheet….

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 10:36 pm
  • prayers for the family. Very sad to see this. We were all young once and took chances, some of us were lucky, some were not. Young people tend to make bad decisions and sadly this is what happens. If I see a guy riding crazy like that and I catch up to them at a light I tell them they need to be careful and not ride crazy because they’re going to break their families heart if anything happens to them.

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 10:32 pm
    • meant to type *family’s*

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 10:33 pm
  • Some of you have no respect. That is someone’s child. A man lost his life. He was a good friend, son and a brother. And loved by many. God Bless Randy. We will miss you.

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 10:23 pm
  • All you insensitive people need to shut the h*** up…none of you idiots knew him,so you wouldnt know how sweet he was and how funny he was.you also wouldnt know that he had a great smile that made anybody smile regardless of how bad a day they were having. He was young and had his entire life in front of him and NO MATTER WHAT THE CIRCUMSTANCES HE DID NOT DESERVE TO DIE! he is survived by family and friends who cared for him,loved him,and enjoyed his company. Although i didnt hang out with him i was still really good friends with him.i saw him EVERY day…he may have left us but hell ALWAYS be in our hearts!

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 10:23 pm
  • As much as these guys can piss you off we were driving by shorty after the accident and noticed the covered individual. For those to say the negatives is easy when you are not there first hand. I myself can be guilty of being harsh. Stupid, idiotic, irresponsible crap I do not tolerate very well and for sure will go off out of anger. It is nice to see everyone defending the family and a tragic situation. Rumor has it he was doing well over 100 so that was not very smart to say the least and I will leave it at that. A very sad sight heart out to family for your loss.

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 10:21 pm
  • Rachel-HE WAS WEARING A HELMET! HE WAS STILL YOUNG, MAYBE NOT A CHILD, BUT 24 YEARS OLD. NO, For many others-THIS IS NOT THE SAME GUY FROM THE OTHER DAY.

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 10:15 pm
  • Everything I read lately someone speaks up saying “he didn’t have an easy life” BFD…….you play the hand you’re dealt and make the best of it. These kids on crotch rockets don’t seem to follow the rules of the road, ever. Not just in Florida, but, everywhere !! They shouldn’t even sell those pieces of sh*t any more. Harley stopped producing their version of the crotch rocket, other companies should follow suit. I’ll take my Harley anyday, and it’s stroked to race, but, I’ve been riding for 35 years and I’m not stupid enough to race on the street. They need more cops on Spring Hill Drive I guess just to stop these kids and maybe save their lives.

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 10:13 pm
    • Very true Scootrpy

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 10:35 pm
  • To all the people talking **** stfu u didnt even know him its sad to see people act like this wen there is a family who lost a son and brother this is very sad show some damn respect no one deserves this u all need keep the negativiety to yourselves rest easy bro

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 10:06 pm
  • My wife worked as a FHP trooper. They call the sport bike riders ” Organ Donors” You can hear em a mile away!

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 9:53 pm
    • So true

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 10:12 pm
    • LOL The Harley Bikers at Dunkin Always call them Organ Donors. They want to drive like there Professional bike racers. If they want to drive crazy or drive fast, GO TO A RACE TRACK OR DRAG.

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 10:17 pm
  • Little insensitive posting pictures of the blanketed body I think… rip and prayers to the family

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 9:52 pm
  • Instead of being so negative how bout u help bring awareness to this kind of accident in a positive way. I dont ride but i hope folks that do ride help teach younger folks to respect the road and be aware. The point of street bikes is to zoom but u gotta be safe.

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 9:49 pm
  • Randy was a good person. RIP buddy. Much Love

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 9:41 pm
  • I don’t understand how some of you people can be so heartless and comment such horrible things about someone who has passed. Everyone makes mistakes and has accidents so why say he deserves what has happened to him? Knowing he has family who grieving over the loss and can see these disgusting comments.
    ~R.I.P Randy~

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 9:40 pm
  • Yall whats wrong with this ***** country. No sense of respect. R.I.P. R.C.

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 9:40 pm
  • I like seeing comments from such perfect people! So none of you have ever run a red light, or cut anyone off, tailgated or maybe went above the speed limit? Do you deserve to die for it and have douche bags talk crap about you?

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 9:38 pm
  • Tom, thanks for keeping up with this website. I go on here and check this everyday for anything that’s happening near me or stuff. Thanks Again 🙂

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 9:36 pm
  • Sending prayers so sorry for this family

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 9:35 pm
  • No matter what happened he still died. He was still a human. He still has a family. He still left people behind who loved and cared for him. Not everyone on a bike is reckless. I myself lost my best friend to a motorcycle accident and I send my prayers out to this family. No one deserves to read these things about a loved one past and I am ashamed of the people in this community. I never would wish this on anyone but one day an accident like this could hit home and yall will have to feel the same pain this family has tonight. RIP ♡

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 9:31 pm
  • donor cycle

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 9:31 pm
  • I marvel at the insensitivity and callousness of some of these comments. We read that a life was tragically lost and there are criticisms of his driving? This is every parent’s nightmare, the dread of every wife or loved one. Those who think this (or any other traffic-related accident) can’t happen to them are badly mistaken. Look beyond the accident to the human misery connected to it. My thoughts are for the family and friends, because no one lives in a vacuum, unconnected to others.

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 9:25 pm
  • This is so sad our deepest sympathies and prayers to him his family and friends. And to everyone with negative comments. Have you ever mad a mistake driving??? Was it worth your life? Come on people have a heart. I don’t care if it was his fault he did not deserve to die like that. May God rest his soul.

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 9:20 pm
  • THIS IS MY FAMILY. NONE OF YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED .. YOU ALL READ THE NEWS AND BELIEVE WHATEVER YOU WANT. HE IS NOT AN IDIOT BY ANY MEANS. ACCIDENTS HAPPEN, HE DIDNT DESERVE THIS. HAVE RESPECT BECAUSE HE DIDNT HAVE AN EASY LIFE GROWING UP. KEEP YOUR NEGATIVE COMMENTS TO YOURSELVES WHILE Us OTHERS GRIEVE.

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 9:17 pm
    • To the family and friends left behind. I pray for your strength and comfort during the days ahead. Remember the good times. No one knows what brought him to this point. It was an accident. He will be missed by so many I am sure. No, I didn’t know him but I loved him as he was a brother in Christ. I want to apologize for all the bad posts you have read. Those are sad. We need more love in this world today. Be safe, hold together…

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 9:25 am
  • He was young and when we’re young we think we’re invincible. I’m so sorry for the mother and family he leaves behind.

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 9:15 pm
  • From reading the comments I am really concerned for our community that we allow such hate. My prayer is that this young man knew Jesus secondly I pray that our community will begin to show love and compassion to thosewho need to know Jesus.

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 9:13 pm
  • I saw him , I don’t think he was a kid. Very sad. It should be mandatory in the state of fl that bikers should wear helmets! He wasn’t wearing one.

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 9:11 pm
  • Dam some of You Got To Be To Old To Remember Being Young And Lived Very Boring Lifes , This Is Someone Child , RIP , Prays To Family , I AM 65 , And I Know There Was Things I shouldn’t Have Done

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 9:11 pm
    • Thanks Marsha- as young adults we all played with danger- I can say I have a 33 yr old that used to ride without a helmet- HELLO – People do as they wish- sometimes obviously foolish to us – (with age comes wisdom) No wait! Common sense!!
      Its an age old story some learn or have fate to teach them by their own errors- hopefully to have 9 lives as did my own family member- some arent destined to be. I too am in my 60’s- have done it all and been through it all as well. Life wasnt easy so easy far be it for me to say- nor should anyone cast judgement on the deceased. Walk in someone’s shoes- then make your 1/2 assed comment about the way thing could or should be…Shut the front door idiots

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 6:56 pm
  • Tom Lemons, Is this the same guy who was punching out mirrors? Prayers go out to his family and friends.

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 9:10 pm
  • Wow wtf is wrong with you people i have known him since I was a child and it was heartbreaking reading what you people write on here about this kid no matter what happened the other day or if he was speeding everyone does it no reason for someone to lose a life and all of you on here talking s*** need to get a life of your own no matter what he was doing he is someone’s child someone’s brother someone’s friend everyone of you scum bags on here talking s*** need to think what is that was your child your nephew your brother all of you with negative words need to go speak with Jesus not commenting on realnewsrealfast smfh…

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 9:03 pm
  • For the * saying stupid * whether or not it was his fault or not he was 25 someone’s brother and many peoples friends show some * respect he was twice the man as half you people are we truly lost some one honest and kind today

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 9:00 pm
  • If you can’t say anything good, don’t say anything at all. May God be with this young man’s family & friends & give them comfort & peace.

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 8:58 pm
  • for the people leaving negative comments about the guy, you are the ones I have no sympathy for cause you’re heartless a**holes. yeah he did something stupid but he was still a human being. so if you wanna post negative comments about him then you are just the lowest scumbag on the planet earth

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 8:56 pm
  • all of you negative posters, YOU ARE THE * IDIOTS! he’s a human being and anyone that says he deserved it or had it coming, I’m wondering if you yourself are perfect at life, or at driving for that matter. what is it that makes you * so self righteous, self appointed, over egotistical *? usually when you see bikes weaving in and out of traffic, we’re manoeuvering out of you morons way, cagers are constantly driving while updating fb and taking selfies, beating your children, folding laundry, shaving, reading books or watching movies, doing makeup and a whole host of other *. get over yourselves! Lame *.

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 8:48 pm
  • Again, very sorry for the family. It could of been avoided if he wasn’t driving like an idiot from what I’ve read. If it was my own kid I’d be sad for thier death but at the same time I wish I would be able to beat their ass for being stupid. You live you learn.

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 8:47 pm
  • No this isn’t the same person his name is randy cadwalader guy rides with a group I know r.i.p. Brother ride in paradise … Have sympathy just because people are wreckless doesn’t mean they deserve death .. He was just a kid .. Keep his family in your prayers please ..

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 8:42 pm
    • I really hope that ALL the family was notified and did not have to ready about it on facebook because you put his name out there.RIP so sorry for your loss

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 9:24 pm
  • Rip rider

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 8:41 pm
  • No matter what he may or may not have done. No one deserves to die for simply speeding or weaving in and out of traffic or whatever. It is a shame he did not value his life enough to drive carefully and responsible and he paid with his life. Same as any other person doing the same in a car. All life is valuable and none deserve to die for driving like idiots

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 8:41 pm
    • No his loved ones are paying the price now – If he had only thought about that. Its those of us that grieve the loss of our beloved sons, brothers, whoever. I weep for those left behind his death- careless, intentional or not.

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 6:07 pm
  • All of you with the negative things to say , how horrible to say such things , you weren’t there you don’t know the circumstances, his poor family, they are going thru enough without having to read your awful comments
    my condolences to the family

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 8:31 pm
  • is his bike okay?

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 8:29 pm
  • You all made mistakes as a kid now my buddy dies and you talk shit like this? It could have been avoided it wasnt. I hope your kids family or anyone one you love dies a slow painful death. There’s no need for some of these comments. 1 mistake does not make the man.

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 8:29 pm
  • Such a sad time for his family. God Bless.

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 8:28 pm
  • GOD have mercy on hes soul

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 8:26 pm
  • Very disappointed in RNRF for posting pictures of the motorcyclist draped. Very disrespectful.

Prayers, love, and light sent to all involved and their families affected by this tragic accident.

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 8:26 pm
    • As nasty as so many of the comments are and pictures as well maybe just maybe It will make a young biker think and one more family wont have to go through this.No matter who you are if you ride please be safe.

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 8:54 pm
  • Sorry that another family has lost a loved one.

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 8:25 pm
  • My prayers go out to his family. We have all made some poor choices in our lives and were lucky enough to not end up dead from it. Maybe it was inexperience or just being foolish. We may never know, but who are we to judge? Some of the comments are so thoughtless and mean spirited! These same people are the ones criticizing our community! Do you think you make it better by being so cold, crass, unfeeling, and uncaring? No matter how or why he died, his family will live with the grief forever. The how and why won’t matter. As a society and community, we should care about our neighbors. What if that was YOUR child? Nephew? Brother? Think about it…

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 8:23 pm
    • patricia because they live the perfect life. They are perfect people that cast judgement and have no mercy because they are self righteous- with a grand know it all opinion

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 7:04 pm
  • Do we have a name of the deceased or an age?

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 8:22 pm
  • To all the people bashing us ppl saying the biker is an idiot. I understand where your coming from. What he did was and careless and an idiot thing to do. I sleep well at night regardless of what I think BTW. I have sympathy for the family for their loss but not the biker. If it was my family member I’d be hurt but still call it an idiot move and continue living my life. I feel the same way about this as I do most tragedies. For example 9/11 didn’t bother me. I didn’t know anyone who died so I had no reason to care. It didn’t affect me. End of story. Street bikes just need to be more careful and less stupid.

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 8:21 pm
    • You sir, are what I believe is known as a sociopath. One who cares about no one but themselves. At least you make an ass out of yourself and no one else has to bother.

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 2:19 am
  • God be with the relatives that are getting the news. Please give them strength during this aweful loss

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 8:18 pm
    IT IS NOT THE SAME BIKE IN TOM’s STORY THE OTHER DAY….
    lets hope it s the same biker on a different bike!

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 8:17 pm
  • Wow you guys with negative comments that’s sad how you can disrespect someone who just died you definitely need help to feel that way about another human being god bless to the family

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 8:17 pm
  • He passed my friend at a very high rate of speed just seconds before the crash. There is no need to bash this person, he paid the ultimate price. And have the decency to not speak ill of him, he may have family that may read this and that is not how he needs to be remembered

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 8:16 pm
    • Jim- an eye witness said he was going slow- if you read the above comment somewhere around 35 mph. Please fill us all in if you have other info than we are all guessing- we welcome FACTS if you have them.
      Question…You state “He passed before the crash”- please explain if you may- with all due respect to you and the the family. Thank you

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 3:58 pm
  • You must respect that BIKE

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 8:09 pm
  • So ****** up anyone could call him a idiot. What did he do to you and how can you even say rude things like that. How do you not care?? A poor life is gone now..rest in peace im sorry we lost you

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 8:09 pm
  • Anonymous him dying was not a mistake. It was his choice. Swerving in and out of traffic is not a mistake but a choice.

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 8:03 pm
  • AWFUL comments on here. I cannot believe how horrible and ignorant people are. Watch out for Karma.. Could be your child someday,……

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 8:02 pm
  • Elz. I won’t die from doing something stupid. So shut your mouth and let me speak my mind. I’m not worthless. If I was I’d kill myself on a motorcycle too. He got what he deserved for driving like a douche. FYI Nick it says he was swerving in and out of traffic so I know the story.

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 8:01 pm
  • What is wrong with you people.. Where is the humanity? What if that was your father or brother or son? Stop talking so negatively and mind your business. This community disgusts me 🙁

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 8:01 pm
  • Sending prayers! WOW to all the negative people with all your rude comments,shouldn’t bother to post just imagine if this poor biker was related to you or your family ! RIP

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 7:59 pm
  • All you people who are so direspectful to the man who was killed.why dont you think of his family and show them respect. Yall or the idiots.and i hope karma bites you right in the ass.prayers to the young mans family.may ypu find piece.

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 7:58 pm
  • To the scumbags who are completely disrespectful towards the rider, post your name and adress so the family can destroy your face.
    Lowlife internet warriors, I hope you fall and break your neck.

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 7:57 pm
  • I can’t believe how some of u people say the stuff u say how can you sleep at nite,prayer for the family I seen this happen wrost thing ever so sad

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 7:57 pm
  • Prayers for the family.

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 7:55 pm
  • To all of u that are being nasty. … he has a family. Can we keep our negative thoughts to yourself. Thank you !!!

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 7:51 pm
    • I agree with you it is hurtful to this family who is already suffering to have to read all these negative comments…

Monday, 20 July 2015, 3:44 pm
  • I saw the accident.a and no it was not the young man that takes off mirrors, This dude got into a tank slaper and he went by me a second before he jumped the curb. the first cop to arrive was right behind me. Ihave ridden all my life and this dude when I saw him was going slow, like 35, but he was already totaly out of controll. Dont know what he was doing a minute earlier, cant figure out what would make a bike go into a violent tank slapper at that low speed, so he must have been doing somthing wild a minute before i heard the engine reving and him a– over tea kettle. Hope and pray he knew the lord and pray for his family. My current bike has 13000 that I put on but there was a time i rode like a much younger man, only by Gods grace I survived.

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 7:45 pm
  • Prayers to bring comfort to the parents +

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 7:41 pm
  • It’s sad that this had to happen. Even if he wasn’t riding like he should it sad he lost his life. I’m sure if he knew at that moment this would had happened he would had stayed home. Prayers for his family….

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 7:39 pm
  • Come on guys….Ok he caused this. But no one deserves to die! Have a heart! Sending my condolences to the family. May God be with you during this terrible time.

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 7:37 pm
  • Not the same guy as the one who punched the mirror. This bike has blue on it the other bike was black. Which means there is more than one idiot in Springhill. Go figure.

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 7:34 pm
  • you all need God. His recklessness cost him his life but then again you all don’t believe in mistakes. Take your negatively somewhere else before karma catches up with you and your in a situation like this. Could be a semi taking out your vehicle

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 7:32 pm
  • I’m not surprised. Springhill Drive is like a speedway to these young kids

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 7:32 pm
  • If you are going to live by the sword, you are going to die by the sword. Prayers for the family left behind. Such a tragic loss.

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 7:30 pm
  • I agree with the watch for motorcycles bumper stickers but there also needs to be…”Bikers drive normal”.

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 7:27 pm
  • Not the same driver. The photos from the road rage biker show a fully black bike with a small decal on the fuel tank.

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 7:16 pm
  • Not the same idiot, the other guy was driving a black bike with red and white lettering. But yea, another one bites the dust. I know I sound like a rude person but hey,, should of slow down and drive safe. Oh well 🙂

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 7:13 pm
  • No sympathy for an ******* like this

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 7:12 pm
    • you’re a lowlife dude

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 9:05 pm
    • youre the idiot you dont even know what really happened a**hole

Thursday, 23 July 2015, 7:07 pm
  • Motorcyclist should start being a little more carefull . I watch them sweve in n out all the time of traffic. But even know he caused his own death . Its still sad for his family. . I saw him laying there , and say what you want , its still such a horrible way to die..

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 7:11 pm
  • The bike from the last story was all black, this one was white! Prayers for the family. Just because someone rides don’t make them an idiot. Only an idiot would say such thing.

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 7:11 pm
    • nothis bike was a blue honda

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 10:09 pm
    • Then, there must be at least another one out there.

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 11:18 pm
  • I think it is a shame that a life was lost.

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 7:06 pm
  • The man’s dead and you say one less idiot that’s a life your talking about yea it’s his fault but it doesn’t give you the right to speak ill of the dead

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 7:05 pm
  • No matter what he was doing wrong, he is still a human being, it is possible his family and friends will be or are looking at this and you have to be ignorant and say such a thing!!!! I happen to know this person, and by you saying that is just to disrespectful!!!

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 7:04 pm
  • yep he gets what he deserves!

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 7:00 pm
  • Is this the one from other day

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 6:58 pm
  • No such luck that it was the same idiot as the other day. But same stretch of roadway. Cops need to crack down in the section.

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 6:57 pm
  • Some of you guys sound so miserable, holy shit. Leena and Justin , hopefully when you die, some ****** has something negative to say about it too. You selfish, ungodly pieces of dog*** ..

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 6:54 pm
  • I think the idiot hitting the cars was on a black motorcycle.

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 6:53 pm
  • Yall ppl on this with yalls comments are redicilous. ..u don’t know what happen so quit with ur negative comments. …y don’t u try just being sympathetic for them and their family

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 6:52 pm
  • prayers to the family left behind..

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 6:51 pm
  • One less idiot out there

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 6:44 pm
    • you non careing heartless b**ch someone lost a loved one have some compasion

Thursday, 23 July 2015, 7:10 pm
  • What a tragedy! After 45 yrs as a motorcycle enthusiast, I finally gave it up due to the increasing dangers involved. I rode with my head on a swivel, watching constantly for inattentive drivers. Too many times I’ve seen kids on crotch rockets doing “tricks” in traffic. It was hard enough to ride while taking all precautions. My prayers and condolences to the family of this young man.

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 6:41 pm
  • Is that the same bike in the road rage story

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 6:40 pm
  • Just last week I saw a sports bike going right in between vehicles that were side by side. It’s their own fault. No sympathy from me.

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 6:37 pm
  • the same idiot who was swerving and punching people’s mirrors the other day??

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 6:34 pm
  • Is this possibly the same bike and driver as the other incident on spring hill dr the other day ?

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 6:31 pm
  • Wow, so sad, my prayers go to his family and law enforcement, emt, who had to see this.

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 6:28 pm