Burglary Investigation Leads to Meth Lab Discovery

SPRING HILL – RNRF received numerous inquiries regarding a crime scene established at 6473 Spring Hill Drive.

According to officials, a burglary investigation led to the discovery of an abandoned one pot methamphetamine lab inside the home.

Vice and Narcotics Detectives removed the material without incident.

Kevin Quinn of Woburn Massachusetts is the registered home owner according to the Hernando County Property Appraiser.

There are no other details to report at this time.

meth 1 meth 2 meth 3

Comments
  • Someone brought to my attention of a drug call flakka and let me just say everyone needs to Google it and take a look to see whats coming our way and to get ready for hell to start. Its all over Facebook and im thinking the end is near for all. I can say ive be there and done that and witnesses some gory things in my short time of life even a 16 year old boy dying in the streets on 19 as i try to help and avoid getting myself killing running in the street with no fear, but what i seen on video scared the hell out of me. Wow look for yourself

Friday, 21 August 2015, 12:37 am
  • Gather friends and neighbors and stand up to the crap that goes on, stand up and say where done, stand up take photos, stand up and fight back and take back whats still good in our neighborhoods, stand proud as one, if we all stand up proud as one i think things just might change or maybe im wrong, but its a fight im willing to fight are you

Thursday, 20 August 2015, 10:45 pm
  • Thanks mr John love ya dude…I really wish people could see it…John im one of these types that when i stand up and fight i show my face and will jump in a crowd to prove my point and show im not them and fight a worthy cause but thats just me and to show i dont need a mask to hind behind i want them to see how i am and what i am and that im not going to sit there and say it’s just ok i live here see my face because every time you turn around i just might be there to take a picture of you your tag your car your face and willing walk out so you can see me doing it and if these fool got a problem with it…please come call me out anytime ill be there…thanks mr John for standing for right not for politically un correct system…maybe im wrong or maybe im right ill know the answer when my # is pick and im standing there wait for my final judgment at the pearly gates either way im standing for what feels right from the heart and pray the good lord has mercy on my soul…

Sunday, 2 August 2015, 11:44 am
  • A big problem is that as orsen states, we the people do not stand our grounds. People, this is our neighborhood, if you see or feel that someone out there is abusing our desire to be in a peaceful neighborhood than PLEASE report it. Do not take photos, do not let them know you are watching them as that could lead to a dangerous situation. Just report it, not once but continuously until you see some action. Most of the times these people are dangerous as they will take all necessary precautions to protect their interest. Do not think that the police can do this on their own. We the people can make a big impact on how our community can be but we must all take a stand.

Sunday, 2 August 2015, 9:52 am
  • This is almost everywhere guys. If you really think its better somewhere else by all means move there. I will pray for these people they need help. If you’ve never been an addict or had an addiction thank God! Its horrible. Making fun of them truly is not gonna help anything.♡

Sunday, 2 August 2015, 9:10 am
  • The county would rather toss THEM IN jail…the county makes money off of pill/meth heads…AND its 35yrs. behind the rest of the country….golly gomer THEY want what? ??what’s a clinic????

Sunday, 2 August 2015, 2:44 am
  • right down the street from the PAR clinic

Saturday, 1 August 2015, 4:01 pm
  • Lmfao…everything is a scam…vote for trump he’ll fix everything…right…the problem is we the people

Saturday, 1 August 2015, 12:40 pm
  • With all the information that’s been around for years regarding illegal use of drugs in any form. and how it ruins people lives, How can anyone even think of wanting to take a chance of going down that dark road because it will only land you either in jail or the cemetery..

Saturday, 1 August 2015, 9:06 am
  • FOOD FOR THOUGHT! Question- Is there help in our county for drug addicts that need and really want it? ANSWER-YES – only the price is $100, /week for the PAR Methadone clinic and that does not include all the random urine and drug tests prices also the BLOOD test and methadone blood count level that has to be done every time the clinic decides they want to send the patient to the QUEST center. OR theres the alternative choice for the addict= SUBOXEN CLINIC- talk about expensive! well that’s even more $..WHAT TO DO? It leaves addicts with no choice but to beg borrow and steal, or end up sick or dead. HUM?? its nothing but a big MAKE $ scam. not lets help our TROUBLED FELLOW AMERICANS! BS … things are not what they appear to be, THERE IS NO FREE HELP so it just gets worse as time goes on,,,TRUTH . BELIEVE IT OR NOT! DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!!!!

Saturday, 1 August 2015, 4:58 am
  • Call the law…they have videos cams…take pics so if something does happen there’s some kinda proof of what happened

Friday, 31 July 2015, 8:20 pm
  • Imagine me in a Publix parking lot around dinner time, pretty busy, Moms, kids, older folks going in and going out…I look over 2 spaces and see the drug selling transactions going on in daylight using us normal folks as cover. They see me looking and laugh, roll down their window light a joint…nothings going to happen; it’s over in one minute.
    I move on quickly, avoiding eye contact, avoiding the the two vehicles in hopes they don’t follow into my nice nearby neighborhood. I see the drug meets at least once a week. I pray for their lost souls, I pray no one gets hurt.

Friday, 31 July 2015, 6:26 pm
  • Meth lab in Spring Hill? …naaah!!!…Can’t wait for the wonderful citizens to stick up for home owner…heeez a frend off mine…dah..lol

Friday, 31 July 2015, 1:46 pm
  • Theres a known drug house on the corner of layton and tansboro, ive reported their parties and some of the weirdos acting like they are strung out falling all over the yard. Ive seen high schoolers go there. Hcso wont do anything. Theres a pregnant lady that goes there too. Hcso picks and chooses what they pursue.

Friday, 31 July 2015, 11:47 am
  • Might as well let companies manufacture and sell drugs legally. Sell them cheaper than the dealers and then you would get the meth labs out of the neighborhoods .You are not going to stop drugs from being used. You can’t fix stupid. Just like a cigarette, says on the box you are going to get sick and yet millions still do it. DUUUUUUUHHHHHH !!!!!!

Friday, 31 July 2015, 10:36 am
  • The government utilizes drugs n crime to pay for so much. The hmos n manufacturers of lifelong addicting opiates, psych drugs make big money off of the users. America is built this way. Corrupt. Society has so much wrong with it drugs become a tool to escape n self medicate. The individuals are people’s son’s and daughter’s, mother’s, father’s, sister’s n brother’s. If it wasn’t for the greed of money pharmaceutical drugs wouldn’t be pushed down our throats. There’s plenty of jails n prison beds to go to but where are the people at joining together to help the lost family members? And why is it so hard to find help for family members dealing with this? Everyone wants to blame a geographical location of drug use n crime but i dont see many who are willing to help.

Friday, 31 July 2015, 10:18 am
  • Make all drugs legal and treat the cause of addiction instead of punishing the users

Friday, 31 July 2015, 10:14 am
  • Instead of bad mouthing your community why not try to do something about it. All over this country people are sitting at their computers and complaining how bad things are in their area, and not in a very intelligent or constructive way. In Spring Hill there are beautiful homes and areas because they take pride in their communities and work to keep it nice. Why not form a civic group and work with police and other agencies to improve your area instead of sitting on your butt and complaining.R

Friday, 31 July 2015, 9:34 am
    • Thank you. for such an intelligent answer.

Sunday, 2 August 2015, 2:42 pm
  • If all you people think DRUGS and DUI only happen here and Spring Hill is so bad move some place else where this doesn’t happen.

Friday, 31 July 2015, 7:36 am
    • I think most of us can agree there is drugs and crime every where. Spring Hill/Hernando County is a small area compared to big cities. For the size of Hernando County, there is an overwhelming amount of crime.

Friday, 31 July 2015, 8:37 pm
  • I wonder if the U.S. had the same “life ending as we know it” laws as some other countries, how it would change the attitudes of those that deal/manufacture these illegal drugs? Get caught! Choice of life in prison or death!

Friday, 31 July 2015, 1:23 am
  • Drugs are everywhere. I’ve recently moved to Massachusetts and they have the same issues here with totally different drug. Law enforcement needs to take a different approach to the war on drugs. What they have been doing has failed.

Friday, 31 July 2015, 12:10 am
    • Law enforcement can’t stop drug usage. Each individual can only act within the level of their own understanding. What is needed are those with the understanding of “the nature of thought” to spend some time with those who are tired of suffering with thoughts that include “this drug will help me to a better state of mind.”

Friday, 31 July 2015, 9:17 am
  • A’man glad someone agrees…i thought it was just me

Thursday, 30 July 2015, 11:35 pm
  • SURPRISE, said no one ever!!!!!!

Thursday, 30 July 2015, 11:13 pm
  • Hey what ever happened to smoking a beer and drinking a joint…

Thursday, 30 July 2015, 11:10 pm
  • And people ask me why i think springhill is a s*** hole and why i think most of the people here are fools even me for still living here, but guess the shit is everywhere…how do we fight this shit, with violence, all i know i will not join them…”LOOSERS”

Thursday, 30 July 2015, 11:09 pm
    • Losers*, I know you’re a pothead, because you can’t spell, “amen”, check your grammar next time before you comment, and I heard it straight from a policeman’s mouth that you’re a pothead yourself!

– Your Friendly Neighborhood Someone Who Knows How to Spell!

Friday, 31 July 2015, 1:06 pm
  • Put the picture of this house on a Welcome to Spring hill fl. Post Card. Welcome all.

Thursday, 30 July 2015, 11:07 pm
  • This area is full of human waste anymore !

Thursday, 30 July 2015, 11:07 pm