Caretaker Charged with Lewd Act, After Teaching CNA Student How to Molest Elderly Women

HUDSON – A Certified Nursing Assistant is charged with molesting an mentally disabled elderly woman, while in the presence of a CNA student.

According to officials, 51-year-old Christina Nappo was caring for an elderly woman who had the mentality of a 10-year-old, and used a shower head to clean and stimulate the woman’s vagina. Officials say Nappo told the CNA student to use this method with her patients, so they could learn to masturbate on their own in private.

Nappo was taken into Sunday and charged with Lewd and Lascivious Molestation of the Elderly or Mentally Disabled.

She is held on a $5,000 bond at the Land O’ Lakes Detention Center.

Comments
  • You sound like you have molested a few people yourself with that mentality. I hope they keep an eye on you… My self pleasuring is none of your concern, but if you must know I love doing it. I just wouldn’t want someone I gave no permission to to do it to me!

Saturday, 19 May 2018, 1:50 am
    • You sound like someone who must malign another’s character trying to direct the conversation in a different direction when unable to say what’s wrong with something you’ve been conditioned to believe is wrong, but don’t have the first clue as to why it is wrong.
      If you truly love doing it, as you say, and didn’t know about it, wouldn’t you think it kind of someone and be appreciative of them getting you over that hurdle so you could enjoy it the rest of your life?
      Or, would you rather go the rest of your life without it?

Saturday, 19 May 2018, 11:38 am
  • Please enlighten us as to where anyone was condoning anything. There is honest dialogue between a few posters discussing the wants, needs and desires of handicapped and dependdep people. Mind of a 10 year old with a mature body… hormones and all. I am not family nor her healthcare provider so can not say what is in her care plan. We don’t know if this woman is at home with family or in a group setting. We don’t know any of this.
    Just a FYI…did you know in civilization teaching masturbating is an acceptable practice and it is scientifically proven to calm lower functioning people into a calm relaxed state. Zombies like you are the reason the handicapped are sent to the woodshed.

Thursday, 17 May 2018, 12:19 pm
    • If I have to explain to you why this is wrong,YOU are part of what is wrong with this world. I shouldn’t have to explain why it’s wrong..I really shouldn’t and I won’t. Nothing I say will make your sick mind a healthy one. Gross.

Saturday, 19 May 2018, 1:48 am
      • If you have to say, ” If I have to explain why this is wrong, you are the part of what is wrong …”, instead of being able to say what is wrong, means you can’t explain what is wrong with one female teaching another who might not know how to pleasure herself, or you would be able to what is wrong with it.
        It’s obvious you don’t because you can’t.

Saturday, 19 May 2018, 11:01 am
  • I can’t believe people are condoning this sick bitches actions! She didn’t give permission, and IF she did she has the mentality of a 10 year old! Sick She couldn’t give permission when she has the mind of a child and doesn’t understand. God I hope you all rot in hell along with this sick bitch. You trolls all need to die. Sick,sick,sick

Thursday, 17 May 2018, 12:09 am
    • Thinking there is something sick about one female teaching another how to do the perfectly natural and healthy act of masturbation is what is actually sick.
      To even think that way likely has to be based in a belief that there is somehow something wrong with a person pleasuring oneself in that way.
      If there is something wrong with people knowing how to pleasure themselves that way, even with only the mind of a 10 year old, and you know what it is, please tell us.

Thursday, 17 May 2018, 7:40 am
  • This is a very interesting debate on a very touchy subject. As human beings we have needs. In my opinion a healthy sex life is part of a happy fulfilling life. The disabled and mentally handicapped are humans too. Nobody wants to talk about the elderly, disabled, or mentally handicapped’s sex life or masturbation and consider it disgusting, but it is part of living a happy life. The question is who gets to decide who gets to teach it if needed, how to go about it, and why that specific individual needs assistance. It doesn’t sound like this woman maliciously “molested” a victim. I don’t see anything in this article that would suggest that she was trying to harm the mentally handicapped woman or was doing it for some sick selfish pleasure. It sounds like she had good intentions, but went about it in a very careless manner. It’s a very sensitive subject. If it were my family member she did it to I wouldn’t be angry if she gave me the reason why and informed me on the subject. I would be pretty angry if I found out this way, where I had no prior knowledge about what was going on and I found out she got arrested for it. But honestly, depending on the individual circumstances, as angry as I would be, as long as I felt she had good intentions, I would understand and be grateful in a way. Most elderly, disabled, and mentally handicapped are confined in nursing homes or places where their freedoms are limited for the rest of their lives where they’re constantly supervised and told what they can or can’t do. Can you imagine how sad and depressing that must be? If I was in a situation like that, the LEAST you can do for me is teach me to jerk off lol. Honestly though, society tends to forget about these people and decides that the “right” thing to do is prolong their life because killing or letting them die is wrong. But as for making sure that they live the rest of their lives happy and purposeful, society could really care less, in my honest opinion. Very interesting subject.

Wednesday, 16 May 2018, 12:46 am
    • One gal helping another is all that was.
      Thank goodness for kind and caring souls.

Wednesday, 16 May 2018, 12:48 pm
  • Before we pass judgement on this we need to be informed.Disabled people have needs and rights…This is from the NIH. granted we live in the wild wild west but,
    While few caregivers would think twice about assisting a person with disabilities in the bathroom, many feel squeamish about advising or assisting that same person in the bedroom.

The sexuality of people with disabilities, many of whom require varying degrees of assistance to lead fulfilling sex lives, continues to be overlooked, avoided or even dismissed as a component of holistic care because of a longstanding stigma that shrouds disability and sex. A dearth of resources, training and infrastructure to guide caregivers and patients in addressing sexual needs contributes to the problem.

A mind of a 10 to in the body of a 50 year old…

Tuesday, 15 May 2018, 8:07 pm
    • Amen.
      Thank you for your bright, enlightened response.
      There was no evil going on here. Only one caring human being helping another.

Wednesday, 16 May 2018, 1:28 am
  • This story is very fishy. I read other related storylines. This one seems off a bit. Just saying.

Tuesday, 15 May 2018, 4:41 pm
  • Sounds like a bull story.

Tuesday, 15 May 2018, 11:02 am
  • Dear Ms Nappo, may you get a particularly excruciatingly painful,slow progressing form of liver cancer. That is all.

Tuesday, 15 May 2018, 6:22 am
  • innocent until proven guilty!

Tuesday, 15 May 2018, 5:54 am
  • Sick mother freaker!

Monday, 14 May 2018, 11:02 pm
  • So many of people see a free ride with the elderly, sick SOB, they ruin the good people that care for them and make a difference!

Monday, 14 May 2018, 10:16 pm
  • This is beyond SICK! I cannot believe what exists here.

Monday, 14 May 2018, 6:28 pm
  • Lol we all had to learn at some point.

Monday, 14 May 2018, 4:50 pm
  • If this woman was taking care the elderly, they would have possibly said something, but she is taking care of the mentally handicapped elderly!! This is beyond reprehensible !! They need to question anyone else that she trained !! I really hope this didn’t happen at the handicap place I’m thinking!

Monday, 14 May 2018, 4:15 pm
  • This is one of the sickest things I have ever read. I hope it was the student that turned her in. What is this world coming to? The bond is as low as this sick pathetic being.

Monday, 14 May 2018, 3:30 pm
  • This is simple, hang this piece of dung than shoot her, future problem eliminated.

Monday, 14 May 2018, 3:16 pm
  • Weekiwachee you are as sick and evil as she is. Hope someone is keeping an eye on you. EVIL TROLL.

Monday, 14 May 2018, 3:09 pm
    • Shut The Hell Up and other foolish people,
      You folks thinking there is something wrong with that kind lady teaching that old woman a simple and easy way to bring pleasure to herself is somehow a negative, I’d like for someone to explain what the negative for that old woman happens to be.
      Do you actually think there is something wrong with pleasing oneself with masturbation?

Monday, 14 May 2018, 10:43 pm
      • WeekiWacheeMax, I DON’T think that was the case here. IF this woman had been showing any signs of attempted sexual activity or trying to ‘pleasure herself’, the PROPER way to deal with it is to report it IMMEDIATELY to a higher authority (Supv. or company manager). It would be THEIR shot to call in how to deal with the problem in authority safe, and legal manner. This stupid caretaker took it upon HERSELF to lend aid in a highly illegal manner. This caretaker is ONLY A CNA. She’s NOT even a reg. nurse for pete’s sake. This was soo wrong on EVERY level. IF this truly was an issue with this patient, the higher person in authority should have called in a professional like a sex therapist, or at least a psychologist to deal with the woman if at all possible. Then she/he would have made THEIR professional recommendations on just how they should help her. Anything LESS than that, would be wrong and most illegal. And it certainly was not that CNA’s job to train the younger trainee/student to commit the same inappropriate act.

Wednesday, 16 May 2018, 1:54 am
        • I wasn’t showing any signs of attempting sexual activity or trying to pleasure myself when a boyhood friend told me about it and gave ‘how to’ instructions on how to do it.
          One human being giving a wonderful gift to another.
          Doubt anyone has anything but good feelings about whomever clued them in.
          The proper way to deal with WHAT?
          The only problem the caretaker thought there might be was the poor woman didn’t know how to do the healthful thing of pleasuring herself
          One kind female making sure another female knew about and knew of an easy way to do it?
          It doesn’t take a registered nurse to teach another female how to jack off. Not actually sure how women find out about this, but I suspect it often involves one gal who knows how explaining it to another.
          You think a sex therapist or psychologist needs to be called in for one female to teach another to how masturbate?
          That’s pretty funny when you think about it.
          Try talking to a psychiatrist a psychologist and they will tell you what a great thing masturbation is for everyone.
          The only problem with teaching someone about it who didn’t know and who is burdened with a feebly mind is they are liable to do it sometime or somewhere you might think inappropriate. But, they can usually be taught where and when not to.
          To say what you’re saying you must actually believe there is some negative to that woman being taught how to pleasure herself by another woman who was not doing it to somehow bring pleasure to herself, which would be abuse and the real purpose of the laws dealing with the situation.
          They aren’t to keep anyone from learning how to do the natural and healthful act of masturbating. It’s something that is good for all people.
          I asked in the post you are answering just what was the negative to the older woman, and I am asking again.

Wednesday, 16 May 2018, 12:44 pm
  • OMG 19 YR OLD IN LIBRARY 20,000 BOND THIS SICK EVIL BITCH 2,000 BOND, UNLESS I READ IT WRONG . EITHER WAY I HAVE A SUGGESTION, FLY HERE OVER THE VOLCANO IN HAWAII AND Drop HER IN!! Problem solved. That nursing facility needs to be investigated and other patients questioned, bet this isn’t the first time. ROT IN HELL UNHUMAN THING!! The oLd DEVIL WAITIN for you.waiting for you. My prayers for the victim .

Monday, 14 May 2018, 1:29 pm
  • Sadly there are many crazy people in this world

Monday, 14 May 2018, 1:29 pm
  • Sounds like she was doing a good deed to me.

Monday, 14 May 2018, 1:23 pm
    • STFU you twisted, rude P.O.S.!Wonder how you’d feel if it were your MOTHER you ass! 😡

Monday, 14 May 2018, 5:34 pm
      • If it were my mother and she didn’t know about masturbation or how to do it I would want her to know and would be thankful to that lady for showing and teaching her.
        Just like I am thankful to the boyhood friend that told me about it and explained how to do it,
        It’s natural and it’s a healthy thing to do.
        We aren’t living in the Dark Ages.

Monday, 14 May 2018, 10:48 pm
    • Well they said she was taking care of the elderly I didn’t know it meant in that way lmao I think your right

Monday, 14 May 2018, 9:16 pm
  • OMG.

Monday, 14 May 2018, 12:57 pm
  • This is the most disturbing and disgusting story I’ve seen lately …not to say there haven’t been some bad ones! To think this creature was actually teaching others to perpetrate this abuse on the elderly, one of the most vulnerable in our society, makes me ill. Compound that with a slap on the wrist, $5,000, bond and it just makes me furious. She should be very glad that victim wasn’t a relative of mine because she’d need medical care or a coroner and I’d be needing the bond!

Monday, 14 May 2018, 12:40 pm
  • This is just how these liberal women roll.

Monday, 14 May 2018, 12:34 pm
    • and you know she was liberal how? politics has no place in this article.

Monday, 14 May 2018, 5:31 pm
    • Liberals comprehend the concept of consent. Right-wingers crush the weak.

Tuesday, 15 May 2018, 8:10 am
  • $5,000 Bond, are you kidding???? This bitch should have had at least a 50k bond on her. I hope this patients family takes her through the mill. Absolutely Pathetic.

Monday, 14 May 2018, 12:31 pm