“CIA Hitman” Arrested for Carrying a Concealed Weapon

BROOKSVILLE – A self-proclaimed CIA hitman is behind bars today, after a Sheriff’s Deputy observed the suspicious man walking from a closed business on Cortez Blvd early Wednesday morning.

According to reports, Deputy Arthur Bachman had just completed investigating a commercial alarm at Chic-Fil-A, when he noticed 19-year-old Tyler Anthony Guillen walking away from the neighboring Starbucks.

Bachman made contact with Guillen and asked if he had seen anyone hanging around Chic-Fil-A. Guillen responded by saying “It’s classified and I work for the CIA.” When asked what Guillen does for the CIA, he said “I’m a hitman.”

During the conversation, Guillen asked if he could have a ride back to Springbrook Hospital to retrieve some paperwork. Bachman advised that if he were to give him a ride it would require a search of his person – Guillen agreed. During the search, Bachman discovered a 5” doubled edged dagger concealed in waistband beneath his shirt. When asked why he was carrying the knife, Guillen said “It’s classified.”

Guillen was taken into custody and charged with carrying a concealed weapon. He remains behind bars at this time, held on a $100.00 bond.

Guillen

Comments
  • use no’s wat momomomma says

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 10:43 pm
  • Thanks Michelle I love u to

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 10:35 am
  • First of all idgaf about my spelling and could care less about what you have to say Tyler is my best friend. And you guys are abiding of judgmental ******** with no life like do watcha sit on ur phone or computer all day up in everybody’s business. And Tyler has a father and a mother that love him every much. Yeah he had a hard life but people make mistakes grow the ****up and stop talking *** about people u done know

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 6:50 am
  • Its funny when someone who drives passed girls house 10x a day that have asked to be left alone @ midnight basicly stocking them every hour of the day sits there and has the nerve to say the shit they are saying.

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 2:05 pm
  • This kid is just another example of the punks in this town. Hes not mental but more likely than not on some pills… I peraonally had a run in with this kid about a week ago threatened me at work cause i told him he needed shoes. He got what he deserves maybe sometime in county will detox him.

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 12:38 pm
  • Lol i dont speak wigger and could not understand a damn word he was speaking to me…i love kids and would give my shirt to anyone that needs it more then me…and will help anyone willing to help me help them…and nothing good comes after midnight and roaming the skreets of all hours of the night…and trust me i had a bad childhood and have mental problems and have trouble dealing with life daily…but guess what i do very well in life and i have ambition and want more then nothing in suck a messed up world we all live in…so please get off your high horse and tell these kids that your screwing up and tighten up and be something in life other then nothing…stop sugar coating every thing for them…cause laughing about it tells them its cool to be like that…i dont think its fun…so what you people are tell me is if i harm you in any way its ok that the game pong drove me to do what i did and we can sit there a laugh about it drunk sure booze have a some fun and then i go back and do it again…its all good cause and it was funny…give me a break…whadup with that when good is bad and bad is good…wow living the life lmfao…

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 12:12 pm
  • Ok Michelle…Stop sugar coating the situation!! So you mean to tell me that walking by a CLOSED business with a knife, while an alarm is going off in a business very close nearby is not sketchy to you?! Come on!!

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 12:11 pm
  • i personally know tyler and also know that jail was not the answer here. as it was stated in the artical he was walking away from starbucks. that is not a crime nor is it breaking the law. he wasnt doing stupid shit, he was simply walking away from starbucks. he is a highly intelligent kid that has feelings. he is being misjudged here and you all should be ashamed of yourselves for casting stones. i personally feel the officer should have taken tyler home or even to springbrook. obviously with his own words he was claiming to be a cia hitman, really what was the officers clue that this young man was not mentally stable. for the wack job that said this kids on meth, u r wrong he doesnt do drugs but judging from your comment i would say meth might be your drug of choice. for the 100% italian dude, ill say even myself laughed at tylers remark and i cant wait to see him to laugh about it with him. now to the father that said he does not like tyler, here is something u might want to take into consideration…this young man has some mental issues that he struggles with everyday. hes also had a not so perfect life. did u ever think that maybe u could have made a difference in his life if u just would have taken maybe 5 minutes of your time to be that mentor every child needs. i love u brittany n tyler

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 5:46 am
  • When it was CCA they got over $100 a day per inmate

Friday, 17 July 2015, 8:33 pm
  • All these comments are uncalled for !!! Jail is not the place he needs to be he needs help . This is my little brother who has several mental issues!!!

Friday, 17 July 2015, 7:26 pm
  • Hey orson for someone who knows everything you sure are a terrible speller. What gives you the right to judge anybody? It’s people like you that deserve to be on his hit list you holier than thou judgemental douchbag

Friday, 17 July 2015, 5:22 pm
    • YAY, another New Englander here !!!!!

Friday, 17 July 2015, 10:08 pm
  • I agree ScootrPy lol Can you say hooked on phonics didn’t wk for her! Oh & also Brittany, the cops wouldn’t have arrested him if he wasnt doing stupid shit!! Bottom line is… don’t do stupid shit and you won’t get locked up! It’s that simple!

Friday, 17 July 2015, 2:44 pm
  • OMG Britttany, I have a severe urge to fix all your grammar mistakes. No wonder you’re his friend.

Friday, 17 July 2015, 12:47 pm
  • leave him alone both of his parents are a disaster…no father mother is a heroin addict..he had a rough life lived day by day…i bet i can find members in all your families with MENTAL problems..!!!

Friday, 17 July 2015, 11:50 am
  • This is an example of the morons that we have walking around Hernando County and this is the story he tells a cop,. How stupid can you get.

Friday, 17 July 2015, 6:44 am
  • This is nobody’s business Tyler is my friend and honestly you guys that are being rude should mined ur own. Tyler’s good kid when he wants to be and yeah he has problems but nobody is perfect and some people need to realize that we all have problems. He didn’t do anything wrong but give a bull story and have a knife like I’ve sed be for and I’ll say it again hernando county cops need to stop arresting people for stupid shit and actually act like cops and do there job instead of messing around. Hernando county is a joke

Friday, 17 July 2015, 5:21 am
  • i know this kid personally. he is not a bad person. he may have said the cia comment because he was nervous and trying to joke around and just kind of took it too far. he is a bit quiet and odd at times but he is very kind, respectful, and in my eyes, a good person.

Friday, 17 July 2015, 12:09 am
  • Its Howdy dowdy show

Friday, 17 July 2015, 12:07 am
  • Lol…i meet the boy two weeks ago and all he is a wanta be hoodlum i think im gangster with a broken hat pants hanging with a bright future in crimanaligy and looking forward to him living in my neighborhood

Thursday, 16 July 2015, 11:17 pm
  • F$&:k all of them! Just like the scumbag who shot the Marines today. I’m sure his family and friends will all say what a good kid he was, and how misunderstood he is now. We’re told to leave our place of business open and let these fine citizens in. Screw them and anyone who disagrees. I have the right to say what I want, because of this fine country we live in. I’m tired of everyone being offended! This freak should be locked away or at least beat real good. Too bad he didn’t fall down and castrate himself with that pocket knife, so he could not reproduce, this way no more generations will have to suffer!

Thursday, 16 July 2015, 11:09 pm
    • AGREED !!!!!!!

Friday, 17 July 2015, 12:51 pm
  • How do we know this guy is really mental ill?The arresting officer saw some sort of probable cause for an arrest , the guy might be too dangerous for springbrook. The fact he had an illegal weapon, glad he is off the street before somebody got hurt.

Thursday, 16 July 2015, 10:43 pm
  • Sure so give them more pills…that ticket…and please tell me how thats working so far…dont people realize how may people depends on pills to fix their problems wake up people…Time for tough love oh thats not politically corrent is it…lol

Thursday, 16 July 2015, 9:42 pm
  • I want to believe most of the deputies in this county are decent people with decent motives dispite their bumbling disappointment of egomaniac al boss,This story makes me pissed to hear that someone wePAY could be so ignorant about mental illness. This needs to be addressed.
    Tom, I saw the bullshit rant the hcso (denise) put out about illegals the other day, My question is whether the sheriff contacts ice when they legally have an inmate in custody and hold them until released to ICE or when their sentence is over they are released without contacting ice (which would make the allegations true)I think the citizens of this county should know the truth about what their officials are doing.

Thursday, 16 July 2015, 9:06 pm
  • It is a bit sad, the weapon should have been confiscated and he should have been brought to (or back to?) Springbrook and Baker Acted. Its strange how disconnected society is becoming towards things like mental health issues with the growing population. Nobody has any compassion or sympathy for others these days and somebody like this needs help, not to be locked up so he becomes anymore delusional.

Thursday, 16 July 2015, 8:55 pm
  • Who hasn’t broke the law one time or another but the question is do we learn from that or not….we all have a choice and if my son ends up with a roommate like that guess what i didn’t chose that life for for him he did and i just dont know what to tell him other then sure hope you learned something boy…and you people that are not held accountable for the things you do you dont learn by your mistakes…so hate me for not sugar coating furya “LMFAO” hey but guess what they say they have a pill that can fix ya so take some more

Thursday, 16 July 2015, 8:13 pm
  • Well let me just state this…i had a bad childhood and let me tell you something….ive seen more in my god damn childhood that would curl your toe nails…ive been beat on, shoot at, faird for my life, seen my mother, brothers, sisters beat on molested and my family dog shoot in front of me in my living room and seen more deaths and crap then anyone should have seen…and guess what asshole…i have a car a house i have a job two kids and done more of my share of living life right…so when you blame it all on your bad childhood and blame everyone else for your own dumb ass stupidity let me say just one the…good luck what that fool and you people think you know whats wrong with someone and know how to fix thing you as stupid as they are…so put that in your pipe and smoke fool

Thursday, 16 July 2015, 7:50 pm
    • orsen…you may have accomplished some things along the way, but it looks like you forgot a couple things during your journey…that being empathy and an education! Sorry, I also say it as I see (read) it. Lol!

Thursday, 16 July 2015, 10:54 pm
  • If you all read the report this man is already a patient at Springbrook “mental hospital”. Also his bond is only $10.00 Which is 10% of a hundred dollars by a bondsman. Now, Jim Jenkins obviously you are feeling that need to receive public recognition for the child molester. That is something that really should not be given that recognition. Where I come from, we have a special way of punishing Scumbags who molest children. Drop the subject.

Thursday, 16 July 2015, 7:43 pm
  • He said he wanted to go “back to Springbrook”. I wonder how long he was away from there and how he was still wandering around in this condition. People discharged too early and then arrested is not a new phenomenon.

Thursday, 16 July 2015, 7:13 pm
  • Once again everybody is the judge…I’m glad RNRF gives you people a place to feel empowered to determine the worth of someone else’s life…oh, and to be anonymously compassionless. There are those out there that do not deserve any sympathy for their actions committed on their own free will that senselessly hurts others. This young man clearly needs some kind of help. Compassion folks, you never know when the tides will turn on a member of you own family, and EVERY family has at least one that could be a ticking time bomb.

Thursday, 16 July 2015, 7:13 pm
    • RNRF give us news on things happening in our county ,others wise we would not know about whts happening , good or bad. it’s not bias. just the truth.

Friday, 17 July 2015, 9:43 pm
      • I totally agree !!!!! Thank You Tom Lemons !!!!!

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 8:14 am
  • @Sandy @Stephanie @ Angie what makes you think he shouldn’t have been arrested? This is a sincere question please don’t take it as an insult.

@scooterpy he sure don’t look like like Luca Brazzi 🙂

@orsen, way to go, we need more parents like you.

@kathy, I agree. Have to have some faith in the system.

Thursday, 16 July 2015, 4:57 pm
    • OK. Arrested, yes. It is clear to me he needs mental help.

Friday, 17 July 2015, 11:04 am
  • I don’t understand why he didn’t go to springbrook?..Didn’t he ask for a ride there?

Thursday, 16 July 2015, 4:42 pm
  • The county gets paid from the state for every person in the jail. Plus they can put him on probation and collect $40+ a month from him. It’s big business in florida

Thursday, 16 July 2015, 4:31 pm
    • Anonymouse…this is so true!!!

Thursday, 16 July 2015, 6:33 pm
  • Sounds like he might have been hitting the meth.

Thursday, 16 July 2015, 4:14 pm
  • Another perfect example of a person that does NOT belong in the county jail…he needs psychiatric help, and he will not get it in prison…jail is not a psych hospital! Orsen Newcomb…your remark is inexcusable, and to know that you have a child is very sad. I actually feel sorry for your teenage son.

Thursday, 16 July 2015, 3:58 pm
  • Im sorry but being a close family friend he has many different issues mentally he hasnt had the easiest childhood. Before you like to judge someone know their past.

Thursday, 16 July 2015, 3:30 pm
  • I’m sorry but I can’t stop laughing with all these comments ..Only in Hernando ! !!

Thursday, 16 July 2015, 2:38 pm
  • Way to go he needs to be in springbrook not jail

Thursday, 16 July 2015, 1:53 pm
  • Arresting him is the right move. He is delusional and could be dangerous. I am sure they will figure out the best place for him. I hope so anyway.

Thursday, 16 July 2015, 1:50 pm
    • Those of you that feel these kind of people need to be in jail should think about something…if you have an adult son that gets arrested for anything…this could me his cell mate…Now once again…is jail the place for those people that have a mental health illness? No matter how many cameras, or officer’s that staff the jail or prison, they can not protect inmates from other inmates 24/7. But of course those of you that make these ignorant comments would never break the law, or know anyone personally that has. Seriously? LOL!

Thursday, 16 July 2015, 6:43 pm
      • typo…be his cell mate, not me. 🙂

Thursday, 16 July 2015, 6:46 pm
      • Actually TSmith, I have 2 sons that stayed in Massachusetts when I came down here. One’s a local cop AND a State cop, the other’s a deputy sheriff (and the system up north is way different from down here.) BUT, being Italian, they do their jobs the way THEY see fit !! My sons in jail…………HAHAHAHAHA NO, only from the “right” side of the bars.

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 8:10 am
  • I actually meet this kid once and didn’t like him…he just needs to be put out of our misery…waist of skin…and i hate to be like that but he’s nothing but trouble…i have a teenager at home and i run all these punks like that from my home…you cant fix stupid

Thursday, 16 July 2015, 1:35 pm
    • “you cant fix stupid”…..Yes you can…if you wrap the duct tape properly… around his head. 😉

Thursday, 16 July 2015, 5:01 pm
  • i think ill go bail him out i feel bad for him lol

Thursday, 16 July 2015, 1:18 pm
  • Mr. Jenkins,
    A “double edged blade” is NOT a pocket knife!

Thursday, 16 July 2015, 1:08 pm
  • That sounds like a bull **** arrest, I agree with just taking him to a hospital for psych evaluation

Thursday, 16 July 2015, 12:34 pm
  • OMG HAHAHAHAHAHA, sorry, but, being 100% Italian, I’ve never seen a hit man that cried………..OMG, I can’t stop laughing !!!!!

Thursday, 16 July 2015, 12:11 pm
  • So let me get this straight, a dagger aka: pocket knife is a concealed weapon. Better not search 90 percent of the population. You won’t have enough jail space. To me this is a non story. How about the man that was arrested a month ago for molesting a child and is still in jail on 100k bond and yet doesn’t even get a mention.

Thursday, 16 July 2015, 11:49 am
    • Yea Right! 90% carry a 5” doubled edged dagger! LOL

Friday, 17 July 2015, 6:57 pm
  • This guy should be in the hospital to undergo a psychiatric evaluation.

Thursday, 16 July 2015, 11:27 am