Death Investigation Underway After Woman’s Body Discovered in Residential Pool

SPRING HILL – Fire Rescue is on the scene of a possible drowning at a residence County Line Road.

There are unconfirmed reports that a 53-year-old woman was discovered in a residential pool at the 6000 block of County Line Road. Sources say an investigation is underway into the cause of the woman’s death at this time.

We will bring more on this story if new information develops.

Comments
  • @surferdude, touché. Freedom of speech lives on and on and on…

Wednesday, 16 August 2017, 9:16 pm
  • Hey Feliciah E. your spot on! good stuff !!! Umustbekidding I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS! keep dropping the hammer !!! you always nail it! and once again…………….. HEY (K) What’s your probIem??? guess were all sycophants!! everyone but you?? OH HOLYIER THAN THOU!! you must me so much more intelligent than the rest of us!!! OH MY! all those big words, you must be a Bonafide Elitest, liberal college educated, smarter than everyone,preach tolerance (that you only have if it’s seen your way) angry Libtard!! we call you that because you have a mental disorder! but me……………..I believe in almighty GOD, the right to protect my loved ones,and wife and children, that you get up every day and earn your living, that you don’t lay around expecting free handouts, (on our dime @ that) believe in Chistmas, on and on, oh and not racist! either, ( sorry i’m getting on rant here about the other story) have been in relationships with more than 1 black woman,I find them very attractive! (YEE- HAW!) my son’s best friend also is black by the way, and.yes I’m White!!! that’s right! but I’m called racist, biggot, nazi, rapists, according to FAT SLOB! michael moore, and even the taliban, according to WHOOPI ( i lost my marble’s goldberg ) anyway, K, go to another site! please! you’ll see more of me on the other recent story on R.N.R.F. being labeled racist, i’m just getting started. i gotta reread your other BIG word on Tom’s political views, something like Vasid and Pointed, anyway K, have glass wine and Pray! GOD will help you with it. peace!

Wednesday, 16 August 2017, 7:25 pm
  • You Don’t Say……………..your appalled at all our comments? why? did you read No Merci’s? he/she shouldn’t be called out? CMON WIT DAT! REALLY! what? let me guess we should respect each others feelings and be tolerant right? READ the comment! the way (most of us were raised) you don’t say stuff like that! END OF STORY!

Wednesday, 16 August 2017, 2:50 pm
  • NO MERCI !!! YOU MUST BE JUST SOME RNRF HATER, PUNK, THUG WHATEVER……………YOUR NOT HUMAN, OR WAS YOUR COMMENT SIMPLY TO STIR THE POT? CURIOUS? DO YOU HAVE ANY FAMILY? OR DO YOU LOVE ANYONE? TOM, PLEASE DO ALL OF US AND HUMANKIND A FAVOR BLOCK THIS PERSON PERMANENTLY!!! NO MERCI YOU ARE CAPITAL A_ _!!! HOLE! PLEASE QUICKLY DISSAPEAR!

Wednesday, 16 August 2017, 8:26 am
  • I’m appalled at all of your comments, this is why Hernando County is a train wreck. Read what you write before you push the send button. Crazy arse people today, ugh:(

Tuesday, 15 August 2017, 10:51 pm
  • Prayers are such a nice thought but to those who lost a loved one in a tragic way they do nothing, but make the person who is praying feel better about the situation.

Tuesday, 15 August 2017, 3:13 pm
  • Who knows what happened..prayers for the loved ones.

Tuesday, 15 August 2017, 7:20 am
  • No Merci/ you’re nothing but a ruthless of disgusting person to make a comment about a woman drowning

Monday, 14 August 2017, 10:55 pm
  • Prayers and condolences to this family…

Monday, 14 August 2017, 10:25 pm
  • William Dorrrity, then do not get on RNRF & read it!!!! I do not understand how SO many people complain about RNRF but YET continue to get in here & read the news then complain about the was it’s presented. Most of us are thankful for Tom, his hard work & getting the local news. If you do not like this site , please just avoid it. I have NEVER understood how sooo many people have soooo much time & energy to bitch about EVERYTHING!!!!! What a miserable life you must have to have so much negativity in your world!!!! Tom, most of Springhill appreciates your dedication & hard work!!! Thank you!!!

Monday, 14 August 2017, 9:31 pm
    • they come here for traffic acccident reports or local stuff. not for his political views, which are vapid and ignorant. don’t forget to dust off your knees when you’re done exalting a dude who just bought a website? like hes not a hero, how is that hard to get? also don’t speak for most of a town. everyone i know laughs about this guy. you never polled

Monday, 14 August 2017, 10:23 pm
      • You should go to journalism school and “buy” your own website if you think u can report better news then. No one comes here for freakkin traffic reports, if anything, those are the stories I skim right past ( no offence Tom ). You people blow me away… SMH…

Tuesday, 15 August 2017, 9:12 am
        • why would i do that? i have no interest in being a reporter, but i do have an interest in honest and clear reporting. i don’t understand why that confused you.

Tuesday, 15 August 2017, 5:14 pm
        • Actually, the only reason I come to the page is to view traffic/police reports if I hear sirens locally. So, Feliciah, you’re wrong. If you aren’t coming here for the reports, you’re coming here for the drama. Period.

Wednesday, 16 August 2017, 2:03 pm
  • What do you want a photo? thank you for the information,

Monday, 14 August 2017, 9:15 pm
    • actual information. name, cause, statements from public officials…you know. news.

Tuesday, 15 August 2017, 5:15 pm
  • uh, couldnt swim? uh, didnt wait an hour after eating?

Monday, 14 August 2017, 8:06 pm
    • You No merci are Ruthless disgusting person to make a comment like that over a woman drowning/

Monday, 14 August 2017, 10:51 pm
    • Typical dumb response, no merci. Try was it a heart attack?? Or stroke?? Many medical conditions to choose from and you choose PURE STUPIDITY!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, 15 August 2017, 1:16 am
    • Could be heart attack, sezuire, pushed in, fell in hit her head. No need for assuming it’s their fault.

Tuesday, 15 August 2017, 9:59 am
    • No merci. You are a special kind of stupid. Someone dies, regardless how, and you make insensitive remarks? God will be waiting for you.

Tuesday, 15 August 2017, 2:00 pm
  • This is the tasteless stuff I’m talking about. You have no confirmed sources and now anyone with a woman around that age is freaking out wondering if they just lost a loved one.

Monday, 14 August 2017, 7:38 pm
    • What more of a confirmed source are you looking for….REMEMBER…this site is called …..REAL NEWS, REAL FAST!!

Monday, 14 August 2017, 10:58 pm
    • I myself don’t freak out unless the leo comes to door to report the mishap to me or it’s confirmed death by leo, coroner, hospital. I pray for the family and friends of the deceased. Are you that morbid?????

Tuesday, 15 August 2017, 1:11 am
    • I would like to apologize for my comment due to it being misunderstood if this is true its a tragic loss for a family and I’m sorry about that. I did not want a picture or anything just a little more information before the post is made so people know if its their loved one in question.

Tuesday, 15 August 2017, 2:00 pm
      • don’t apologize to the sycophants. you were right in your concern.

Tuesday, 15 August 2017, 5:16 pm
      • William Doritty, thank you for your apology ( contrary to what k writes). The fact is leo WILL NOT RELEASE NAMES UNTIL INVESTIGATION IS COMPLETED AND NEXT OF KIN ARE LOCATED AND NOTIFIED. If family does not want name released I believe they can request such. Once again THANK YOU Mr. Doritty – you are a gentleman .

Tuesday, 15 August 2017, 10:27 pm
    • Address should have limited our concerns as to whom it might been.

Tuesday, 15 August 2017, 8:32 pm