Deputy Says Criminal Activity, Corruption, Rampant within Sheriff’s Office Command

As the all-on-assault on Freedom of Speech continues against RNRF, we’ve begun to receive an overwhelming number of supportive emails, letters, and social media comments from viewers, many of which work in local law enforcement. Unfortunately, we cannot reveal their identities because they would run the risk of instant unemployment.
In the last few weeks I [Tom Lemons] have been harassed, threatened and stalked relentlessly by a certain group of Sheriff Al Nienhuis and Dawn Center supporters, because we are on the cusp of exposing corruption like none that has ever been seen in this county before. The closer we get, the more vicious the attacks become. In recent weeks, I have been investigated for crimes of the most frivolous nature, which after further investigation, turn out to be criminal activity perpetrated by the persons making false allegations. However, when we make a counter-claim against those individuals, they are suddenly dropped without explanation.
Because of those unusual circumstances, we have contacted the Florida Department of Law Enforcement to investigate these suspicious activities. Unfortunately, we cannot comment on the investigation at this time.
To exemplify the incredible support of law enforcement who work among the criminal element within the upper echelon of the Hernando County Sheriff’s Office, I give you one of the most encouraging and inspiring letters I’ve ever received. Again, I cannot divulge that person’s identity for obvious reason.
In the coming weeks, maybe less, you will receive a full expose’ into unethical, and most likely, illegal activity perpetrated by the top law enforcement officers in Hernando County. At that time, you will receive the name or names of deputies who are willing to come forward.
Op-Ed, Anonymous Hernando County Sheriff’s Deputy
Mr. Lemons:
I cannot disclose my name, I cannot disclose my position, but I can tell you I am an employee of the Hernando County Sheriff’s Office.
It is a shame to see what is being done to you [Tom Lemons]. I have seen it all too often in my career at the Sheriff’s Office.  If someone challenges anything, right or wrong, the “green light” is given to do anything and everything to destroy that person. At the Sheriff’s Office, certain people in the command staff believe they are above the law.  They pick and choose the policies and laws they enforce to make it work for them to satisfy their agenda, even if it involves a criminal act.
When you speak, you speak for US, you are our only voice. You says the things we cannot say, for fear that what is happening to you will also happen to us.  It’s not a farce, we have ALL seen it happen, even if no one will openly admit it. Anyone who has been employed with this agency for any amount of time knows that if the command staff “doesn’t like” you, a target is drawn on your back. You get disciplined for things that are common practice. If you fight it, if you show them proof that it IS the norm, it changes nothing, because they cannot be wrong.  They tarnish the best; they praise the ones who follow their questionable leadership style.
I can honestly say that if S.O. employees were permitted their first amendment rights, their right to free speech without the fear of retaliation, you would not be standing alone. A large number of deputies would not only be backing you, but also applauding your efforts to expose the truth behind this agency.
I recently learned of a report that you attempted to file. The manner in which that report was investigated was unethical, to say the least. If you were any other victim, the case would have been rejected by supervisors, or the deputy would have been reprimanded for the lack of effort put into the investigation before attempting to close it.  Their refusal to investigate your allegation of a crime is appalling, and it undoubtedly comes from a rank well above that of the rank of the originating deputy. When deputies arrive on a scene, they are taught not to be biased. They are taught to investigate every case as if the victim was their own family member, regardless of that victim’s history.  In your case, the investigation was, in law enforcement jargon, “blown off”.
Many people don’t like cops, because they do things with which others don’t agree. Your job is no different.  Minus a few innocent discrepancies, you post the truth. The truth in which an unfortunate amount of people refuse to accept.  Pull almost any employee aside, ones who are not followers of an intimidation-based leadership style, and most, if trusting enough, will tell you that you are, more often than not, correct.
I hope all your followers realize one thing:  without your reporting, they are not only hurting you, they are hurting the integrity of an agency that is already to the point of corruption, and they are hurting the Sheriff’s Office employees who suffer for the Sheriff’s political gain.
I can only hope that one day, those who have been treated as you have been treated, will stand up for what is right, as you have always done.
Thank you, Mr. Lemons, for being our voice.
If you would like to help RNRF combat the forces that are working against truth and the First Amendment, please consider subscribing to our monthly newsletter.
Thank you for your continued support. . . CLICK HERE OR BELOW

Comments
  • Nonota!!!, are you beating up surfadude? Hey be nice to me I don’t comment anymore on these sites and anyone else does I’ve commented a lot on this story because of what the story is mean while I don’t believe I ran any worse than anyone else and I’m sorry to tell you I’m not schizophrenic and as a matter of fact I get outside a lot I’m one of those flip flop wearing surf britches wearing kind of a laid-back Florida boys you know what I’m saying!!! Anyhow if that was me you were beating on be nice to me he’ll let me know next time you’re going outside will sit down and have a nice stiff cocktail together cheers peace my brother or sister! Oops Surf’s Up got to go catch ya !!!!!!!!!!!

Wednesday, 28 February 2018, 6:10 pm
  • To: surfer dude addressing me replying to the thread the other day replying to me surfadude…….. thank you very very much I appreciate it very very much I think I got it now things just got a little chaotic there I wish I actually just knew your real handle name what is your handle name??? It’s okay if you don’t want to put it out there mine is surfadude, handle name is how I refer to it anyway but again thank you so very much if you notice in the specific comment were set individual calls me a big POS and a little POS and the same paragraph look at the anger in that reply you can almost feel the anger in the reply where the hell did that come from I would love to know I don’t believe I’ve been any different than anyone else on here simply commenting my opinion anyway again thank you for your support and backing me up I’m an average Joe who is far from perfect just a human being who tries to be good and do good again love to know your handle name God bless you sir or ma’am and I hope you have a great day and I hope to hear from you peace you made my day by the way and that’s a fact!!!!!!!

Wednesday, 21 February 2018, 2:26 pm
  • By the way something I’ve been meaning to say for days, if this news site and or Mr Lemons has been dishonest, false, and or fabricated fake or false news on any story but especially this one due to the scope nature of it xcetera, if proven none of this were true and all just a bunch of fabricated crap I will be the first in line with the rest of you to run him out of town Mark that down I just said it so for those that you think I’m his little lap dog here you go! As I commented to him in an earlier post as long as he gets up every day and his agenda has no ulterior negative type of motives but only to expose search and Report the truth then he should always be fine as should the rest of us if he has other agendas that are no good then that will come out also again if this is all found to be fabrication and untrue I will join you and running him out of town but somehow my god-given intuition tells me there has to be something going on here and I hope it’s not peace and goodwill my fellow Americans enjoy the rest of this beautiful Monday!!!!!

Monday, 19 February 2018, 4:12 pm
  • Two surfer dude is your lap dog and they got the best of you, hehehe, number one I’m not angry number two neither of you or the one of you ( wouldn’t surprise me if you’re both the same person) you do not know one darn thing about me thank you very much for the compliment calling me a POS first I was a big POS and then I was a little POS which one is it? Anyway you calling me a POS seems like the one that has the anger issues anyway once again you know nothing about me as a person therefore I will conclude you are an immature angry individual lashing out, you are entitled to your opinion as all of us are, it’s truly sad you don’t know me because if you did you wouldn’t refer to me that way anyway and wish you the best in your endeavors in your life and I’m not being sarcastic I’m being genuine I wish you the best, the comments were getting just a bit confusing their butt to any of you who stood up for me I appreciate it but I’m okay! Feel like I’m involved in a tit-for-tat in elementary school lol! I will do as I always do I will wait for the news the facts the truth to hopefully come out on the story I will also continue to pray for a law enforcement officer safety as the war on police officers around our country being shot at or shot and killed daily troubles my soul and I have done so publicly pray that is, I won’t go into any of those details but I have and will continue to pray for a law enforcement officers, once again for my new clone impersonator and those others on here lashing out at me peace and Goodwill my fellow Americans good day!!! One thought did just hit me if me posting multiple times on this site is blocking others how come those of you calling me out for it I’ve posted just as much as me are you not blocking others comments do I smell hypocrisy just curious???

Monday, 19 February 2018, 3:52 pm
    • Surfer dude….i think you misunderstood me. I support you 100% and it was lapdog that i was saying you got the best of him. Sorry if i sounded confusing. Its just crazy that anyone would think that someone of Tom’s caliber would make up this kind of stuff and then if we defend his honor we come such things as a lapdog. I am confident that Tom will come through and then they can all eat their own words. I would say they could apologize, but i don’t think they will even show back up on this site.

Tuesday, 20 February 2018, 12:53 pm
    • Dude you need a life when I come on this site your all over every comment or you rant and rant and rant, and when someone calls you a lap dog you freak out and then so many posts that it screams schizophrenia so please get a psychiatrist ASAP please your about ready to hurt many ppl or go drink some holly water. The day is beautiful go outside I’m getting ready to if you can’t I feel sorry for you and I mean it

Thursday, 22 February 2018, 1:26 pm
  • There is no way any deputy is going to speak anything because they will be fired for something else with a huge bullseye on ur back.Trust me I know.The only way this would ever happen is ifits a deputy who is getting ready to either quit or retire.They will black ball you from any job in the future in law enforcement.I seen it done,as theres no union.A union s a collective bargaining contract where someone cant get written up without doing an appeal to an outside panel or get fired due to politics or be demoted.Even promotions are always picked by who admin.wants,not how u scored on the test.Its just like the old wild west and always will be as long as their is no unions like tampa police or Orlando police.If the deputies don’t like it,Id suggest going to tampa or Orlando p.d.or getting out of state with a real union.All newbies are mostly ignorant to what I’m even talking about

Monday, 19 February 2018, 8:38 am
    • John you might be right…if he had disclosed his identity… But guess you miffed that part. Ding dong…lol he hasn’t worried about a thing as no one knows who he is…why don’t you try comparing Apple to Apple’s…duh…know it all

Monday, 19 February 2018, 2:03 pm
  • I stand by my comment surfadude. You are RNRF’s LAPDOG TRYING TO BURY EVERYONES COMMENTS AND YOU ARE JUST A BIG POS! Stick that in your pipe and smoke it, you little POS. I CAN JUST SEE YOU ROTATING/SQUIRMING ON HIS LAP!!
    LMAO AT YOU!

Monday, 19 February 2018, 1:36 am
    • O dude you are the one trying to bury everyone’s comments. You Are mirror imaging every thing you do And think. Nite you are getting down right Angry….lol you are three lap dogs Lapper! Lol

Monday, 19 February 2018, 10:45 am
      • You are tthe surfer dudes lapdog…you are hating it cause he is getting the best of you…hence you can’t control your anger on the keyboard…lol

Monday, 19 February 2018, 10:48 am
    • While you rotate and squirm on surfer dudes lap hoping for extras…lol

Monday, 19 February 2018, 2:00 pm
    • See surfer dude….thus guy doesn’t care if he is right or wrong…he stands by his opinion…lol

Monday, 19 February 2018, 2:05 pm
  • SURFADUDE IS A LAPDOG!!!!!! Whoever you are sir or ma’am I want you to know you just gave me a good laugh are you freaking kidding me? Maybe I’m Tom’s lap dog? Let me speak some truth here for you, Maybe I am the chosen one posting comment after comment to block others? As a whole I’m sure I’ve commented more on this story then many others on this site, ( note by the way I do not track or keep records of what stories and how many comments I post) I’m just a damn Average Joe to found this site roughly a few years ago enjoyed getting local news about our little town and get a hoot out of reading and participating in the comment section to throw in my own two cents which are just my opinions, as far as comments being blocked if I ever have one blocked I hope that Tom lets me know why so that I don’t repeat the same mistake, ask for this whole story I truly hope in my heart that none of this is true but, any corruption anywhere in the world of any kind I hope gets exposed but unfortunately probably more often than not it does not get exposed which is just unfortunately a fact of the world we live in, but your suggestion that I am the chosen one to post repeated comments to block others is laughable Ludacris and ridiculous if one were to look at how random I comment, per depending on the story many stories on this site I never comment on at all others maybe a few others maybe more, there’s no rhythm rhyme reason at all as to when I go on this site what where are when I comment on or how many times period! But anyway you can give me a good laugh if you would like to believe that you’re free to do so peace and joy the rest of this Sunday what’s left of it

Sunday, 18 February 2018, 6:22 pm
  • Maybe because you are his “chosen one” to post comment after comment to BURY the true comments of the MAJORITY so that others won’t see THOSE comments!!!!
    Right, Surfadude, you’re his LAPPY?????

Saturday, 17 February 2018, 8:50 pm
  • Oh and all you griping about having your comments blocked I’ve never had one comment blocked on here I suppose you must be posting some very vulgar crap or breaking his rules again no threats no cursing no this know that it’s his sight it’s his rules there’s a million sites on the planet Earth that have the same similar protocols and policies what the freak is wrong with you people post a comment even if it throws a few darts at some folks on here or whatever post them with a little tactfulness and I’m sure you won’t be blocked damn knuckleheads it’s running rampant my stupidity antennas are going off alert alert alert knucklehead alert all right Surf’s Up got to go peace out

Saturday, 17 February 2018, 7:02 pm
    • Maybe because you are his “chosen one” to post and BURY the true comments of the majority so that others won’t see THOSE comments!!!!
      Right, Surfadude, you’re his LAPPY?????

Saturday, 17 February 2018, 8:25 pm
      • The majority she’s with Tom so what are you saying…you are not the majority LOL

Monday, 19 February 2018, 11:07 am
  • Yo just one more quick Point here to all you knucklehead jackwagon conspiracy theories freakazoids swearing that Tom is writing letters to his self I went back and reread it let me ask you this in your place of work or anywhere in your world that you live in you knew of heavy-duty corruption of any kind even if it is in heavy duty corruption wrongdoing breaking of law evil whatever are you going to call up Bay 9 do a live interview on TV state your name position and whatever blah blah blah how long do you think you’re going to have your job for give me a break the person in this letter stated that they are an employee of the hsco but could not State their position for obvious reasons. DUH! UM ERRR DUH! I swear I think some people have aluminum poisoning AKA , pain on the membrane once again as mr. Lemon said folks standby!!!!

Saturday, 17 February 2018, 6:58 pm
  • Gullible Fanboy first of all I do think for myself and think on my feet as well personally I don’t know a whole hell of a lot about Mr lemons I came across this site in the last year or to approximately don’t know the exact date so enjoyed it was glad to have a local quick outlet or local news affecting our immediate area enjoy reading the comments most of the time fun not always but we all have our own beliefs and opinions and any case as for the letter how do we know it wasn’t handwritten delivered old fashioned style in the mail and then retyped by Mr lemons to post on his site there’s many if and variables here excetera and as I said a million times in my life only God himself and the individuals involved in any given situation know the actual truth so it will come out because the truth always does and in any case I’m not a little suck up fanboy, but you may call me that if you like it won’t hurt my feelings LOL bwaaaa! but I like this site and from what my god-given intuition tells me mr. Lemon simply posts News stories excetera based on what is given to him ( again what information is GIVEN at the time and then gets it out to us as quick as possible as for this whole other thing going on here as Tom said earlier how about this folks let’s STAND BY!!!

Saturday, 17 February 2018, 6:20 pm
  • Funny, in the first sentence of this letter it states, the editor, “Can not state thier position at the Sheriff’s office. YET the very last line Tom posted of his bash story he writes, Letter received by Hernando County DEPUTY. The similarities of punctuation, grammar, phrasing is so uncanny when it comes to previous editorials written by Tom Lemons. Even best, he doesn’t take a breath at the end of it to ask for money..I’m sure even though my post contains no vulgarity, threats, and I stayed on topic per Tom’s policy. .it will get deleted . Watch!

Saturday, 17 February 2018, 4:59 pm
      • My point is, the letter stated “I can NOT tell you my position.” Yet YOU named the position as a hernando county DEPUTY. So please explain that editorial fumble-

Saturday, 17 February 2018, 8:12 pm
        • Obviously you are unaware that they are all deputies with titles/positions in different areas and ranks. Did you not stop to think that is what the writer meant when he stated he could not list his position? Some deputies are on the beat, while others are admission and/or work at the jail ect…

Sunday, 18 February 2018, 5:47 am
          • And they could have been clerk, Payroll, Janitor, Prison guard yet editor said he could not state position..YET Lemons did. I read it very closely so did many others

Sunday, 18 February 2018, 5:19 pm
          • All the deputies and hernando county sheriff Numnuts are corrupt so cover your eyes like the game ‘pin the tail on the donkey’ turn around and have anyone cover their eyes give them a pin and play ‘pin the tail on the corrupt pig’ and laugh 😂

Monday, 19 February 2018, 2:10 pm
      • I wonder if your database on here would reveal the IP addresses of some of the users trying to deter you from exposing the truth about this little town. Everyone is to distracted to follow the money. Start configuring your database to parse the IP addresses of each user that posts. Then you can get a good idea of where they are coming from. A pattern will occur which will give up there location and I think you should be able to figure out the rest. P.S. Tom I dare you to say something against the God named Trump… 😀

Sunday, 18 February 2018, 3:00 pm
    • @Did anyone else notice…
      Did you not notice the large, black & bold headline..Which says DEPUTY …..The editor did not slip at the end. See you are trying to find fault with Tom, so much so that you missed the headline where Tom states a DEPUTY ….. What he is not telling us is exactly which job Within the Sheriff’s office, as a deputy, which position he holds as that may give away his identity. What do you not get about that and why do you keep on about it . It’s making you look foolish read the big headlines Tom did not wait till the end to make any kind of slipp or oops.
      Tom said it from the very beginning it was a deputy.

Monday, 19 February 2018, 9:30 pm
  • Amanda B your husband should never have touched a deputy’s badge however I must agree with you how screwed up our justice system is where we have hundreds and thousands of pedophiles living all around us sucking up air conditioning and living on probably welfare cable TV you name it meanwhile hundreds and thousands are arrested every day in this County for stupid ass Petty mundane crap meanwhile in the background the next submarine full of drugs making its way into the country and they don’t know what a joke I hope that’s not true 10 years in prison for touching a badge again he shouldn’t have done it if true wow

Saturday, 17 February 2018, 10:19 am
    • They have to fill the prisons so they pay them $5.00 a day for working instead of minimum wage is what $7.00 a hr. The judges, police all know this, so they arrest the poor ppl who can not afford a decent attorney and off they go to prison to fill slots for cheep labor, we all know rich white men DO NOT GO TO PRISON

Sunday, 18 February 2018, 6:58 pm
  • And to Dan yo bro I noticed at the end of your comment you mentioned lawyer could you tell us was this experience something that happened recent and the word lawyer if I read it right hopefully you have one??? as someone else asked on a post did you not expose this investigate it bring it to Authority social media blow It Wide Open you name it I’m just curious to these questions, and I’m sure you probably can’t especially if you do have a lawyer handling this but I would love to know who the hell this detective is that’s some scary s*** right there I have no reason not to believe you either by the way wow please reply if you can thanks peace

Saturday, 17 February 2018, 10:14 am
  • To JD cool story bro and also G let’s just remember if we will Tom’s post here that says standby once again let’s just wait and see there must be something to this for sure and also sorry but this website is quite a bit more than some blog with made-up crap Fahrenheit yo what a post yeah roll your weed on a frisbee smoke your weed then throw the frisbee for a while and then eat some pancakes for your munchies and then trip on some nebulas are you just on here clowning or maybe you need to check your meds or whatever your smoking what the hell is all that about wow like like wow like far out man sorry I’m having difficulty making sense of that

Saturday, 17 February 2018, 10:11 am
    • You’re easily fooled. If you don’t think Tom wrote this, you’re just basic. Why would you risk your career over the hurt feelings of some “reporter”? 80 percent of it is sympathetic to RNRF. A pity party for Tom. Do you honestly believe that is what law enforcement thinks about all day? Tom Lemons? “We feel bad for you Tom. You works so hard.”
      They’re so concerned with the unjust treatment of Tom? Think about it Surf. It’s ridiculous. Read some of his other post. The phrasing, terms, meter, punctuation, sentence structure. Everything about it has his stamp all over it. It wreaks of his hand. No cop wrote this. Nor did Hemingway. Stop being such a fanboy. You’re allowed to think for yourself. Make a judgement call. Make an effort. Pay attention to details. Don’t believe everything you read.

Saturday, 17 February 2018, 4:11 pm
      • I agree 110% ! The ” letter writer” said in the very first sentence they could not state thier position. Yet the last sentence of Lemons bash story it states: Letter from Hernando County DEPUTY. He can’t even keep his own story straight yet wants us to believe this mess! Then he hardly takes a breath before the request for money!

Saturday, 17 February 2018, 5:05 pm
        • Some deputies hold different positions and work at different capacities. Did you stop to think that’s what the writer meant when they said they could not state their position. Seems like you just DON’T want to believe what you are reading. That makes sense, since we all want to believe that the people who are here to serve and protect would NEVER conduct themselves in such a manner. We certainly understand your “State of Denial. Denial is normal emotion for negative situations. Who would ever believe this… if not for Tom’s great work and all of the GOOD people within such a corrupt organization.

Sunday, 18 February 2018, 9:06 am
          • Keep believing that mess lol..there are MANY positions other than deputies in the Sheriffs Dept. and its funny I asked for an explanation from Tom Lemons and he doesn’t respond but you do? It must get tiring going under multiple profiles

Sunday, 18 February 2018, 5:39 pm
      • Gullible…you ask …Why would you risk your career? How is anyone risking their career when they have good their identity? Seriously? You are obviously just trying to create doubt where there is no doubt that Tom did NOT write or fabricate this letter. I actually believe that you, Cool Story and Jd are all three same person paying under different titles…I would be “all in” if I were a betting person.

Saturday, 17 February 2018, 5:13 pm
        • To the bat poles.

Saturday, 17 February 2018, 8:27 pm
  • You delete comments and block people from posting who have different opinions from you. You are no champion of free speech.

Friday, 16 February 2018, 11:51 pm
    • I agree I have had three posts denied to me, am surprised you got this one on

Saturday, 17 February 2018, 1:08 am
    • I agree 100% because he did the same thing to me, MULTIPLE TIMES!

Saturday, 17 February 2018, 2:02 am
      • Tom thinks he is the ONLY ONE ENTITLED to freedom of speech!! And that’s a FACT!!

Saturday, 17 February 2018, 2:10 am
          • Tom, you must get frustrated with having to repeat yourself over and over….to those who do not think they have to follow the policies for posting on RNRF. However, Thank you for always getting the news out to the rest of us who do respect your policies. It is awesome to have RNRF as an outlet for Freedom of Speech

Saturday, 17 February 2018, 5:21 pm
        • What policy, I don’t see one anywhere?!
          I searched for your policy, however, there is NO POLICY posted on this blog page.

Saturday, 17 February 2018, 3:06 pm
            • I can promise/swear on a bible in a court of law, on the stand, state that I have NEVER used vulgarity or threatened anyone, nor have I ever attacked RNRF (Tom Lemons). And yet I have read comments using the F BOMB AND OTHER VULGARITIES ON THIS VERY SITE (RNRF)! So I ask you now to please tell me WHY YOU DELETED SEVERAL OF MY COMMENTS?
              I have always read the articles and comments for the past six months, but only recently commented a few times on only a few articles.

Saturday, 17 February 2018, 6:06 pm
              • I have also never attacked/threatened your family nor your sponsors. So please explain why you chose to delete my comments. And if it was done my mistake I can forgive that, but you deleted more than one of my comments without good cause.

Saturday, 17 February 2018, 6:13 pm
                • Tom is it possible that some people who say you did not post their comments are actually just not submitting them right? Because in the past i have thought my comments were not accepted only to figure out that i had not correctly submitted my opinion.

Monday, 19 February 2018, 11:03 am
            • Let’s make a distinction here. You seem confused. YES. Those kind of “cake making business” comments are called opinions. Nothing wrong with a point of view so let’s unpack this for you using your cake analogy.
              If you buy a cake, and it taste like a candle or seat cushion from an old dog sofa, you give it a 1 star rating in the form of a “review” commenting to let others know, you threw up after eating it or “This cake taste horrible!” Nothing wrong with that. That’s a called review.
              It’s the feedback system the internet implemented that’s been in place for decades. How else will we know what your cakes taste like? Take your word for it? Not all feedback and reviews are going to be in glowing and in your favor. Some cake is delicious, some cake taste like a boot pulled out of a pond. (Life is disappointing at times) It’s really that simple.
              Google and Amazon get millions of reviews a day. You however, selectively delete reviews and opinions that you don’t like. That makes you look weak and insecure though. It doesn’t help your plight by blocking and deleting legitimate complaints. People notice when you dump their review. Especially when they attempted to adhere to your strict policy of no profanity and sticking to the subject. If they can’t post it here, they will go elsewhere and spread the word as you’ve noticed lately. If you’re going to post something, own it. Don’t be ashamed of the negative reviews. That’s comes with the territory my friend.
              You claim ‘Profanity” will not be tolerated!! I found this eloquently written gem on this very page. If you want people to respect you and take you seriously, adhere to your own standards …or don’t. It doesn’t matter to me either way. It’s your bottom line. I’ve edited the potty words out as to keep with your high standards. The original post below is raw in all it’s glory.

“Madea’s Sista Reply
              You know what Cool Story Bro, you can take your opinion and shove it up your a*s. After all, it’s full of sh**, contrived nonsense…and the ONLY trash here is you. SHUT the -uc- UP!
              What a **ck…smdh

Friday, 16 February 2018, 11:49 am”

Saturday, 17 February 2018, 7:08 pm
              • @Hypocrisy, thank you for so eloquently proving MY point and so much more. He seems to pick & choose his favorite commenters. And after Tom’s last reply I now question his honesty about the letter in this “article” as well as other articles.

Saturday, 17 February 2018, 8:09 pm
    • Your right Susan he fried me and I then asked him for support he then ignores me I DO NOT BELIEVE he got any type of letter and neither do they.

Saturday, 17 February 2018, 6:51 am
    • He claims it was a letter written to him, yet note the absence of quotation marks from this mysterious Sheriff’s Dept “Employee”. From a man who over uses them constantly and many times improperly, regardless of anonymity or how vague, proper grammar dictates “QUOTATION” marks when stating someone’s words. If you’re going to blast agencies with unnamed sources and zero evidence, the ethical thing to do is provide a sit down, on camera, follow up interview with this alleged “Sheriff’s Dept Employee” who seems more concerned about Tom being snubbed than the actual vague allegations..

Saturday, 17 February 2018, 3:43 pm
      • Jd’ Cool Story, Gullible and Freudian (who is obviously one in the same) are you serious you are accusing Tom of having wrote this letter, yet that is exactly what you are doing. You are trying to act as if you are 4 (different) people writing and accusing Tom of falsifying documents, yet you are obviously “ONE” all alone repeating your own post. It seems Tom has you stressed out! What are you guilty of? Do you think that writing this same post (over and over) is going to coerce Tom into disclosing the name of one, seemingly, innocent deputy? I, 100% believe that you are trying to run reverse psychology on Tom (a very intelligent man) who has most likely uncovered some of your deep dirty secrets. If I were Tom I would not waste another key stroke on your post in fact I would just block you…policies or no policies, because I COULD (after all it’s his site).

Saturday, 17 February 2018, 5:51 pm
      • It is better to stay quite and appear stupid than to speak and remove all doubt. That being said, you don’t use “QUOTATION” marks in a block quote. “Proper Grammar. It’s a Thing.”

Sunday, 18 February 2018, 2:21 am
        • It’s best to be silent and thought a fool then open thy mouth and remove all doubt.

Sunday, 18 February 2018, 7:33 pm
          • I’m confused. Are you correcting my paraphrase that was geared toward Tom’s target audience with a quote, without quotation marks, to prove something, or are you agreeing with me?

Sunday, 18 February 2018, 10:39 pm
    • Maybe you should try to read and (this time) comprehend the policies. Why would Tom delete your post yet leave this comment? You make no sense.

Saturday, 17 February 2018, 5:26 pm
  • Karma is a beautiful thing

Friday, 16 February 2018, 10:29 pm
  • My husband got 10 years a couple months ago for battery on leo. Rookie coo said in police report while putting offender in cuffs he touched badge twice. They didn’t give him a fair speedy trial

Friday, 16 February 2018, 9:56 pm
    • Care you post your husbands name so the court case can be looked up? Otherwise your post is hearsay.

Saturday, 17 February 2018, 12:16 pm
    • @AmandaaaaaaV, I find your story hard to believe. There has to be more than just “touched badge twice”. He probably has a lengthy criminal history to be sentenced to “10 years”. Come on we’re not that gullible. Like someone else said “post your husbands name”, but you won’t do that because your story is a lie!!!!!

Saturday, 17 February 2018, 6:57 pm
  • Have they threatened you with death yet. I got that, and took to Brad Kings office. A lot of good it did, Susan Day, assistant ADA wouldn’t prosecute because she didn’t believe I was afraid of them, like that is actually an element to the crime. They ought to have someone other than FDLE come in and shut that department down and sort them out in jail.

Friday, 16 February 2018, 7:56 pm
  • I will tell you my story ..take it for what you will…but it is true.
    One day a male detective (who we now know goes after vulnerable women)
    Knocked on my door and claimed he was there to pick up my daughter for a warrant. I asked for paperwork..he had none..my daughter was not home so he left. When my daughter got home together we drove to the warrant office in brooksville….they had no warrant..we went to the sheriffs office who also said absolutely no warrant…their explanation was that “it must have been an imposter” and a scam..and not a real cop. I told them oh no he was a detective i have his badge number and he is all over my cameras. They told me to take my daughter and leave.
    The scary thing to take from this is..
    Where was he going to take my daughter…he had no place to take her..
    Very scary..im sure this has happened before and more will come out when lawyers are done

Friday, 16 February 2018, 4:46 pm
    • Dan if that’s true, that’s some really bad

Friday, 16 February 2018, 6:51 pm
      • It’s no true. You really think a detective went to a house without a warrant, allowed himself to be recorded on video and magically the video never ends up online? The guy is clearing making it up.

Saturday, 17 February 2018, 12:18 pm
  • Why do you not post on social media what is going on?

Friday, 16 February 2018, 4:27 pm
  • Your girlfriend gale thinks she’s judge Judy !!!!Kedp up the you tube board meetings were no o e can stick up for them self’s brook ridge!!!

Friday, 16 February 2018, 3:52 pm
  • GED I got your target wright here! Gregg! Your part of the corruption !!!!

Friday, 16 February 2018, 3:48 pm
  • And brook ridge will soon find out what slander is! With their you tube judge Judy gale and Gregg videoos! No one will vote her in again that’s for sure !!!!

Friday, 16 February 2018, 3:38 pm
  • Next time we need to vote the sheriff out of office someone else in the agency can do a better job he is there now

Friday, 16 February 2018, 3:15 pm
  • Man, all summer I heard people, people I thought were smart, worrying over the planet Nibiru that was going to strike the Earth and destroy us. It was either being covered up by the United States government or it was some kind of God’s Wrath stuff. I knew when a big ass plant didn’t hit us on October 22nd, or whatever that date was supposed to be, that it wasn’t going to stop all this paranoid conspiracy theorist garbage. But I hoped. Now there’s all kinds of reasons why Nibiru was late, so, at least now, I can tell them, “Hey, Nibiru was late before. Didn’t call and let us know it was going to be late. Never called after and explained why it was late. I don’t want to hear it. If Nibiru worked for me Nibiru would be fired for no-call no-show. Far as I’m concerned Nibiru’s out of a job.”

Now I got these flat-earthers. Earth is really shaped like a pancake. We’ve all been brainwashed into believing the Earth is round. A ball.

Cannot explain to us where their information came from and why that’s not brainwashing. Obviously they can’t get this knowledge from observation. All observation contradicts the Frisbee Theory of the Earth. They were told this about the Earth being shaped like the Frisbee I used to roll pot on when I was in high school.

Everything we’ve been taught everything we’ve learned is brainwashing. For thousands of years. Everything they’ve been taught and they’ve learned over the last thousands of seconds but that’s not brainwashing that’s . .

I don’t know maybe, Tom lemons being stalked by the Hernando County Sheriff’s Department?

I’ve heard all this conspiracy theory paranoid delusional crap before. Sad really. There’s some really good paranoid because there’s no conspiracy theory crap out there. Kind of fun. Exciting. But this ain’t it.

Friday, 16 February 2018, 3:02 pm
    • *There’s some really good paranoid delusional conspiracy theory crap out there. Kind of fun. Exciting. But this ain’t it.

Friday, 16 February 2018, 3:06 pm
      • Stupid comment! You think Tom is making this all up for the attention he gains! Geez. I’m pretty certain he could choose a different route. Where do you work Fahrenheit?

Saturday, 17 February 2018, 9:07 am
  • I have pictures of what Hernando County Deputies do to someone they place a target on. The corruption spills over to the Doctors and Nurses at the hospital as well as I learned when trying to get medical attention.

Friday, 16 February 2018, 1:41 pm
    • Care to share? Something tells me you won’t though…

Saturday, 17 February 2018, 12:19 pm
  • It’s not just the Sheriff’s office! I’m a survivor of the corrupt good ol boy’s family lawyer’s & judges! Whomever has the most money wins, they don’t care what’s good for the children. I have documents stating that fact but nobody will listen! Good luck Tom…bring down the entire corrupt county!!!

Friday, 16 February 2018, 1:27 pm
  • I just seen the other day guy on 10 speed Spanish . 4 cops pulled him oner harried ,ditched and found nothing ! 4 of them 1 guy on 10 speed! Wow!homding up traffic for guy on 10 speed wow!I behind you all the way Tom ! Thank you investigate county boys to!

Friday, 16 February 2018, 11:46 am
    • You messages said you been stopped 38 times and lost your license 5 years in a row plus got fines of 138k. If you really believe all this is cops fault, get a lawyer and sue. I sure would.

Friday, 16 February 2018, 1:25 pm
    • HUH ?! What the hell was that you just typed ? That meth must be good cause that was not the English or any other know language. Please try for a G.E.D. and then come back.

Friday, 16 February 2018, 3:10 pm
  • Not a big fan of generalized claims of this or that, particularly by anonymous submitters. We are smothered with claims of rights violated everyday—blacks, women, gays and illegal immigrants, always claiming rights violated with no specifics yet there are laws enacted protect all of us and some specifically for the minorities. In the Sheriff’s Dept. claims above, you have the Dept. of Justice, State Attorney, FBI and others I would assume would be interested in police corruption. Do something about it please if there is a problem. If not, you might be in the wrong line of work.

Friday, 16 February 2018, 11:26 am
  • I like be you and support you Tom !!!!!!ive Ben saying this for couple years now!its about time! Pulled over and harased 38 times ! Lost lisence 5 years now!it goes deeper than that the county to code enforcement and the special master bater gave me 138 thousand dollar ticket!it even goes into security brook ridge!!!!!!! Every time o post anything craigslist it gets golfed and I get threnting emails ! thank you Tom ! I’m

Friday, 16 February 2018, 11:25 am
    • Meet Mike Graves Tom. Your target market. ^^

Friday, 16 February 2018, 12:04 pm
      • You have problem with me?

Friday, 16 February 2018, 5:31 pm
  • Let’s just see what actually comes out in the coming days and weeks as far as Tom writing this himself I don’t think so I don’t see that making any sense that would be an open door to him being sued I believe wouldn’t it for a lot of things like defamation fraudulent report etc etc again let’s see what actually comes out again May the truth be known always peace and safety to all

Friday, 16 February 2018, 11:12 am
    • no because he used no name. there’s nothing illegal about making up stuff on your blog, which is all this website is in essence.

Friday, 16 February 2018, 3:52 pm
  • did you confirm that that paranoid letter was actually from a deputy? did you do any follow up at all?

Friday, 16 February 2018, 10:20 am
      • Prove it.

Friday, 16 February 2018, 12:35 pm
      • proof?

Friday, 16 February 2018, 3:52 pm
          • Yes you do you wrote a story saying I went to jail because I called 911 for a ride and that I told the cops that I wouldn’t stop calling until I got a ride and that was a LIE and then you mentioned my name again so when you start to hurt someone and lie like a sack of MAYBE just MAYBE find out if it’s true.

Saturday, 17 February 2018, 7:22 am
          • I have heard ALOT about the corruption of Hernando County and Dawn Center from an ex girlfriend of my son, RIP, so I believe all the corruption and threats they make to people. BULLIES, they need to overcome their badges and return to real policing, like the schools!!!! !! !

Saturday, 17 February 2018, 11:05 am
  • Deep State. Secret Society

Friday, 16 February 2018, 10:01 am
    • More like Deep S–T, Mental State, Sick Society

Friday, 16 February 2018, 12:04 pm
      • New World Order

Friday, 16 February 2018, 2:14 pm
  • Tom this may be a dumb question but have you recorded some of at least some of this stalking harassing threats excetera I would hope so anyway just curious

Friday, 16 February 2018, 9:55 am
  • This letter that was written to Mr. Lemons is spot on. I know this because I have been a victim of some of our corrupt and unethical deputies and practices. I can promise that brass is looking into the writing style to try to get this honest deputy ousted. Thanx for coming forward buddy. I look forward to other deputies following suit. HCSO needs flushed from the top to the bottom.

Friday, 16 February 2018, 9:41 am
    • Agreed. I too have been a victim of HCSO’s “odd” way of enforcing the law. This wheel quit squeaking as feared harassment or retribution from the boys in green. I hope there are more deputies and/or HCSO employees willing to do the right thing, step forward and expose the rotten core of this dysfunctional law enforcement agency

Friday, 16 February 2018, 10:57 pm
      • Tom Tom Tom…C’mon buddy. You’re not fooling anyone. This is just pathetic now. Stop pretending you’re just a casual “Disenfranchised” reader. We know it’s you.

Saturday, 17 February 2018, 3:01 am
        • You’re an idiot and the pathetic one “Tom Answering Himself”. What’s common knowledge will no longer be kept quiet from the rest of the pubic no matter how hard you and the other corrupt SOB’s try.

Saturday, 17 February 2018, 3:14 pm
  • Just curious. Did this letter writer disclose their identity to you Tom, can you be sure it was actually written by an “employee” of the Sheriff’s Dept?

Friday, 16 February 2018, 9:13 am
    • Fiction… This is one step below paparazzi tabloid trash written by a blogger with a pipe dream of being an investigative reporter. It’s a badly written dear diary log and it’s painfully obvious he wrote it himself. I come from a family of cops and they don’t use language like this. Its contrived nonsense. (In my opinion)

Friday, 16 February 2018, 10:35 am
        • seems to be pretty on the nose to the rest of us

Friday, 16 February 2018, 3:53 pm
      • You know what Cool Story Bro, you can take your opinion and shove it up your ass. After all, it’s full of shit, contrived nonsense…and the ONLY trash here is you. SHUT the -uc- UP!
        What a prick…smdh

Friday, 16 February 2018, 11:49 am
      • You say “in my opinion” would you be BIG Al? In my opinion, you sound like you are trying to defend yourself and you are using an old detective move …LMAO

Saturday, 17 February 2018, 1:51 pm
  • Wow all I can say is I hope all this isn’t really true but nothing in this world surprises me anymore the truth will always set you free the truth is best hopefully the truth will come out of all of this peace and safety to all wow

Friday, 16 February 2018, 8:53 am
  • Does anyone else suspect that this self-serving letter was written by lemons? Very similar writing style. What a joke.

Friday, 16 February 2018, 8:40 am
    • Not at all. I have a feeling I know which deputy wrote this.

Friday, 16 February 2018, 10:28 am
    • JD, shut the hell up! It sounds NOTHING like Tom. YOU are the damn joke here. Don’t like what you’re reading, then take a long jump off a cliff. No one would stop you….trust me. Go to hell –

Friday, 16 February 2018, 11:44 am
      • why are you so defensive of a blogger? to tell someone to go die because they disagree? you’d be perfect for the third reich

Friday, 16 February 2018, 3:54 pm
    • Right? I thought that immediately. Corny, exaggerated venting and whining. Completely fabricated by Tom. It sounds exactly like him. No cop. No citing sources other than “I cannot disclose my name, I cannot disclose my position.” and “the command staff “doesn’t like” you”. Read like a girly middle school drama cat fight.

Friday, 16 February 2018, 2:02 pm
    • Jd…there are only a illiterates like yourself that would not be able to see clearly that this letter is not written by Tom. But happy fishing! Btw…is your name Al ?

Saturday, 17 February 2018, 1:48 pm
  • The sheriff runs s**t and will stop at nothing to destroy anyone in his way.

Friday, 16 February 2018, 8:20 am
    • Do you know something we don’t know? If so, time to speak up

Friday, 16 February 2018, 11:59 am
  • Having a Target on your back is like being a Dead Man Walking be very careful tom these people play for Keeps

Friday, 16 February 2018, 7:47 am
  • This has gotten very scary

Friday, 16 February 2018, 5:11 am
  • hahahahahahahahaha

Friday, 16 February 2018, 1:31 am
  • If you were to remove sheriffs office and the Sheriff’s name replace it with school board and Lori Romano. It would be the same song and dance.

Friday, 16 February 2018, 1:14 am
    • Yep! I was thinkin’ the same damn thing…

Friday, 16 February 2018, 11:51 am
    • an truss me, I ain’t famus fer thinkin’ or fancy book learnin.

Friday, 16 February 2018, 6:43 pm
  • Wow , yep I knew you were a 100% percent right Tom! … As soon as you started investigating the Dawn Shelter. I was kinda surprised what was going on, but then I remembered, ..there is a domestic violence shelter in lakeland I was at for 4 months with my 4 kids. A newborn and a special needs child and a 4 ur old and a 9 ur old. And that was the worst ..had only been in Florida for 2 weeks … It’s brings chills to my spine when I hear all the nasty illegal things going on in there. But, as I listen to town meetings on the special tv channel..watch these women have to be picked apart by these council members ..on her complaints about the Dawn center and sheriffs office and the horrible horrible things that go on in there. It was like I was reliving, my own nightmare from a shelter I stayed at .. Same complaints , prostitution, gambling, threats against us mother’s that if we didn’t do certain things. That a staff member would call DCF and take purple kids away.people stealing other family’s food.sleeping on floors . cockroaches all over so had to sleep with one eye open. Rules that made moms scared to death if they didn’t come right back after bringing your children to school .and I mean right back you would get written up and if you get written up 3 times they will put you in a cab take you down the street ,and dump you off saying don’t come back. No services to help women get back on their feet. And no programs for parents to get taught to go out into the world and make it on our own. No legal help no forms to fill out for getting help… And the drugs were everywhere. Just a nightmare of a place. which is supposed to be running with knowledgeable staff and helping us prepare and be successful in living and start over .away from the Violence.

Friday, 16 February 2018, 12:33 am
  • Pasco County Sheriff’s Office is way more corrupt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im sorry you are going through what you have but know that it can get worse! Ive been fighting PCSO since 2015 and have exposed more corruption then i ever knew existed! Now they have sent Criminals to kill or poison me unsuccessfully i might add! It has gotten so bad that i get followed everywhere i go! So i started taking down their tag numbers! PCSO is a good ol boy network of Twisted beliefs and traditions! The prostitutes that walk HWY 19 rarely get busted because they work for PCSO by setting up people or doing missions for them! (i.e Coming to pick me up an bring back to her house where i was ambushed) Also these girls i grew up with know the crooked cops vary well! They have told me they’ve been forced to have sex with them or go missing!

Thursday, 15 February 2018, 11:32 pm
  • So many stories like this. The employees letter is spot on . And it doesn’t stop with just the agency.
    Tom you ever want more let me know I’ll even provide documentation

Thursday, 15 February 2018, 11:15 pm
    • If you have them I would just provide them to Tom even without him asking. If it’s all true he’s going to need all the help he can get. Be careful Tom.

Friday, 16 February 2018, 8:29 am
      • provide them to the proper people, not tom. he clearly has become unhinged and obsessed

Friday, 16 February 2018, 3:55 pm