Deranged Man Goes on Violent Rampage, While Screaming “Call of Duty”

SPRING HILL – Sheriff’s Deputies responded to 1441 Bishop Road Sunday, after a couple called 911 to report that a man had forced his way into their home and attacked them.

According to reports, the couple heard yelling coming from the front yard of the residence, just before midnight. When the male victim, Andrew, opened the front door to investigate, a white male, later identified as 21-year-old Brian Anthony Rowe, charged at him and forced his way inside the home.

Once inside, Rowe punched the female victim, Julie, in the face, causing her to strike her head against the wall. Rowe then turned his attention back to Andrew and punched him several times in the head. The couple fled the residence and called 911.

Before deputies could arrive on scene, Julie’s father, Steven, Arrived at the residence and tried to subdue the crazed suspect inside the home. A struggle ensued, resulting in Steven being punched several times by Rowe.

Eventually, Steven was able to gain control of the situation, by placing Rowe in a choke hold. Steven Held the suspect on the ground until deputies arrived on the scene.

When deputies tried to place Rowe into custody, he violently resisted by kicking and throwing elbows at the deputies. After several minutes, deputies were forced to Taze and Pepper Spray the suspect, allowing them to place the suspect in restraints.

Deputies tried talking to Rowe after he was in custody, but he just kept talking to himself in third person and yelling “Jeff” and “Alicia” while referring to the video game “Call of Duty.”

Row was transported to Bayfront Health Brooksville for treatment of his drug induced impairment and later booked into the Hernando County Jail.

Rowe faces charges of Burglary with Assault or Battery, Battery, and three counts of Resisting Arrest with Violence. Rowe remains behind bars, held on $31,500 bond.

Rowe

Comments
  • Imposter!! You are not the real man bino!

Wednesday, 15 April 2015, 9:56 pm
  • I knew this kids older brother, his Dad is or at least was a cop.

Monday, 6 April 2015, 5:28 pm
  • HAwKeye, that WAs Brilliant

Wednesday, 1 April 2015, 11:31 pm
  • Drugs are everywhere . It’s really crazy how bad pills and especially METH users have allowed these drugs to take over their lives. How can people go to probation ate up with sores ALL over their faces, half of their hair pulled out think they are not going to be violated? It’s really time to wake up and take back control of your life! Your wasting your life and destroying the loved ones around you. Just had to get that off my chest. When you see it everyday it really starts getting to you.

Wednesday, 1 April 2015, 10:54 pm
  • Crime hill really I used to live in Brooksville and Springhill try living in Philadelphia then you will change your mind I would love to go back down there

Wednesday, 1 April 2015, 3:02 pm
  • LOL Maxine Rowe…you just made my morning! Have a great day.

Wednesday, 1 April 2015, 9:15 am
  • Don’t open the door, keep the crazies outside with the other crazy druggie friends.

Tuesday, 31 March 2015, 10:39 pm
  • Lucky he didnt come to my house. I might have played COD with him…

Tuesday, 31 March 2015, 10:10 pm
  • I was looking for a video for this incident. Then the link opened a video to the Link where it showed a video of HCSO arresting 4 males for resisting arrest obstruction of justice etc.. That was my comment was pertaining too I tried to delete the comment but to no avail. I did post a comment under the proper link. Please erase the comment I placed under the wrong story.Thank you sorry for the inconvenience

Tuesday, 31 March 2015, 8:26 pm
  • Did I miss something SDS? I don’t see a video for this.

Tuesday, 31 March 2015, 7:05 pm
  • Excellent Job And Very Professional Text Book Arrest Performed By HCSO…I Am Sure There Are Law Enforcement Agencies That Could Learn Much By Watching And Practicing The Methods Performed By HCSO In This Video.N

Tuesday, 31 March 2015, 5:59 pm
  • He is damn lucky he only made a stop at Bayfront! If it had been my house it would have been the morgue! People are just plain stupid to be taking drugs, especial ones that totally screws one’s mind over!

Tuesday, 31 March 2015, 3:21 pm
  • To all my friends, here in Spring hill, and Florida as a state……this us no relation!!! All my crazy family is in Indiana….that’s why I’m not up there…just saying!

Tuesday, 31 March 2015, 2:53 pm
  • Towns name should be changed from Spring Hill to Crime Hill because of all the crimes being committed here, And if it wasn’t for RNRF we wouldn’t be hearing about all the crime that seems to be occurring on a daily basses around here, Thank you RNRF.for your reporting.

Tuesday, 31 March 2015, 2:38 pm
    • You are so correct. And no one is doing anything accept clearing the way for criminals! There all moving in do to housing do cheap!

Thursday, 2 April 2015, 10:34 am
  • Damn browe you still my dude keep ya head up!

Tuesday, 31 March 2015, 2:23 pm
  • Smart choices you made…. said no one ever…. way to go Steven and HCSO!!!!

Tuesday, 31 March 2015, 1:43 pm