; ;

Detective, Sheriff, Lie to Cover Up Criminal False Reports Filed by Members of Dawn Center and Former Deputy

HERNANDO – Like the invasive Brazilian Pepper Plant that plagues Florida’s Coastline, the drama between Sheriff Al Nienuis and the numerous RNRF investigative reports seems to be an ever-growing problem for the embattled top law enforcement officer. And with the upcoming mid-term election, Nienhuis is turning up the heat on trying to silence this tenacious reporter who believes transparency is not only a clever campaign promise but it’s a mandatory requirement by those who are in charge of enforcing law in any community. And Sheriff Al Nienhuis has failed miserably in that capacity and it’s not just a innocuous maleficence. Why would the Sheriff care about the mid-term election? Think about the 3:2 ratio that currently exists against his favor in the Board of County Commission.

Rarely does a journalist lower his/her standards to use the term “Lie” in describing the actions of any public official but in some cases there are no other words to describe what has occurred, especially when there is overwhelming proof that an intentional falsehood has been delivered to a politicians constituents, reporters, or victims of crimes. Now, we all know at the word “politician” is many times synonymous with dishonesty but usually a “song and dance” will clean up the mess of a suspected “inaccuracy” and suddenly a “lie” becomes a “oops.”

Like clockwork, once we get into the “meat” of this story, the RNRF haters and vicious attacks on this news organization will be falling like a hailstorm of fiery arrows from the masses of Nienhuis’ shill forces. So, let’s get that out of the way now, so that there are no surprises. Oh and be forewarned, If you attack my family use extreme profanity or post libelous information about me or RNRF you will be immediately deleted from the website and or Facebook Page.

Earlier this year RNRF received tips from some of our most trustworthy HCSO tipsters who warmed me that Sheriff Nienhuis was in the process of “Victim Shopping.” For those of you who do not know what that means, it’s basically a law enforcement officer bribing a citizens or fellow LEO members to file false reports of criminal activity against someone they don’t like. Now sometimes the reward is monetary or just the promise of future quid pro quo. Well, in February, I [Tom Lemons of Real News Real Fast] received a tip that a Kara Dearnley, whole I have no acquaintance, filed false reports that I was cyber stalking her. This after she contacted me over 137 times since September of 2017, taunting me with statements like, “if you block me, I’ll just use a different email address to contact you. After the initial investigation, Det. Anthony Belmote not only determined that I was in fact the victim but that he had established probable cause to arrest Kara Dearnley, but surprisingly he did not. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg.

Around the same time, I began receiving harassing emails from a Donna Lipidarov who happens to be a bank employee for Capital City Bank on Spring Hill Drive. But that’s not all. Lipidarov served as an auxiliary Sheriff’s Deputy from 2014 to 2015 and works directly under Tyler Stapleton. Who is Mr. Stapleton you ask? Well, Mr. Stapleton served on the board of directors for the Dawn Center for several years – the same Board of Directors that Sheriff Al Nienhuis serves on now –  Coincidence? I think not. . . Lipidarov went on to threaten me personally to disrupt my business by contacting my sponsors. And as I have previously announced to my viewers, I have lost several sponsors to her actions and those of other anti-RNRF activists. All because I deliver the truth to the community.

Oh and I wanted to save the best for last, because as you know the Dawn Center is supposed to be anti-bullying, anti-abuse, and non-discriminative, based on color, creed, religion, or gender. Well, I think we all know that Dawn Center only “assists with one gender and even those participants end up contacting RNRF to complain about abuse, theft, fraud, and prostitution, that the good Sheriff conveniently overlooks.

Well, around the exact same time that Lapidarov and Dearnley filed their fraudulent sworn statements to investigators with the Hernando County Sheriff’s Office, Dawn Center community engagement coordinator, April Johnson decided to take a shot at filing fraudulent criminal accusations against this reporter. And let’s not forget that I, Tom Lemons have never even met any of these complainants, nor have I had any correspondence except to demand that they cease and desist all communications with RNRF or myself.

In Johnson’s false report, she states that I “Floyd” as she likes to refer to me, is “attacking” her via social media blogs and stating publically that April is involved in a corrupt organization – which is not true because witnesses who stayed at the facility made those claims – not RNRF, and coincidentally we have obtained proof that such fraud does exist through our investigation.

April continually lies about my real name being Floyd Lemons when I have always gone by Tom Lemons since the day I was born. My full name is Floyd Thomas Lemons III, for the record. Which the only reason to make that point is to slander my name because of a false civil related arrest that occurred 10 years ago, due to a continuous divorce that led to false allegations of CIVIL domestic violence – which turned criminal. (Full story to come in my exclusive monthly newsletter) And she continuously uses that excuse to try and discredit my investigation into their fraudulent activity. One has nothing to do with the other. And to be perfectly clear, dispite her lies and that of the Dawn Center as a whole, I am not a convicted felon and I have never beat a woman in my entire life, as they warn the community that I have done so on numerous occasions – complete defamation and lied. Feel free to pull the full written statement to review my ex-wife’s claim.  In addition, I legally carry a firearm and have shared custody with my three children. So, keep trying to demonize me Dawn Center and Sheriff Nienhuis. Oh, don’t forget to call my son a murderer at ever given opportunity, even though he is innocent until proven guilty. It will certainly help solidify a change of venue when time come for trial.

And lets not forget that last but not least, none of the alleged victims were able to provide a shred of physical evidence to back up their claims – that is called lying and that is called filing a false report with law enforcement – so where are their arrests? Three organized attempts by individuals directly linked to the sheriff and no arrests???

In closing, I was told by Detective Anthony Belmonte that ASA Richard Lehman declined to file charges against all three women because the matters were civil in nature. Turns out, Det. Belmonte LIED to me  and ASA Lehman when he did not disclose the true nature of his if the cases.

Lehman told me in a personal meeting yesterday that if he had seen the actual reports and had the information that probable cause was established against those women, he would have not declined to file charges against those women.

I am now pursuing a direct file against the defendants in the hopes that justice will finally be serviced.

It should also be noted that other legal action will be taken against the Sheriff, Dawn Center, and any other party involved in covering up criminal activity from this reporter or RNRF.

Stay Tuned. . .

Editors Note: Because of the aggressive boycott campaign organized orchestrated by Sheriff Al Nienhuis and Dawn Center employees. RNRF has suffered great financial loss as a result of their efforts. Shuayb Dental received a letter yesterday, demanding that they stop advertising with RNRF. Consumer Car Care received the same letter and several other companies  have received threats to stop advertising or suffer the consequences. Franklin and Company fell victim to their threats, as did Terlep Chiropractic and Holliday Karatinos after 10-years of service. Thankfully Shuayb Dental, Consumer Car Care, and Rainbow Rollerland of Brooksville have stood their ground and refuse to fall victim to mafia style tactics. We have also signed on American Gun and Pawn who will be on the RNRF mobile news vehicle in the coming days. There are many other companies who have stayed with RNRF so please check the RNRF website and let each advertiser know that you stand by RNRF.

If you would like information on how you can advertise with the fastest growing largest online News Sources in Hernando County, please contact us at [email protected]

We are also accepting donations which will provide an exclusive RNRF Newsletter to subscribers for a small donation. Please follow this link for more information: www.rnrfonline.com/donate.

Thank you all for your continued support. . .

Mafia Style Interrogation by Det. Galarza with Victim of Domestic Violence

Women Claim Dawn Center Criminal Activity Covered Up By Sheriff’s Office, Complaints Filed With FBI, FDLE

Father Of Missing Child Says Dawn Center Helped Ex-Wife Hide Daughter During Search, Planned Escape To Canada

Amid Child Welfare Concerns And Numerous Hearing Impaired Violations, Millions Paid In Shelter Employee Compensation

Comments
  • Tom,Make an official written internal affairs complaint on that detective who told you the asa said its a civil matter.Then watch how the sheriffs office hangs out that detective even though he was told to do it.TRUST ME on this!!I.A.will interview the asa and confirm he never told them its civil in nature.Then the public will see why sheriffs deputies walk on egg shells daily.

Monday, 9 April 2018, 12:59 pm
  • So no copy of these letters?

Friday, 6 April 2018, 4:42 pm
  • TOM, did the Sheriff’s office cover up the incident with Joe Correa and his wife? We haven’t heard anything more. Convicted felon with a gun and no charges?? Hmm!!!

Friday, 6 April 2018, 4:18 pm
      • Tom,Why don’t you post a copy of the detectives supplement report on the very bottom,where it says no prosecution-civil.Also you should post a copy of the direct file with the state attorney against these liars.Best evidence for the public to see and for this story,Its all public record in Florida.I would love to see the Sheriffs face when its posted along with that detective.I am very familiar with all the games they play there.I seen it with my own eyes.

Monday, 9 April 2018, 1:05 pm
  • Tom!
    Only you can expose the truth!
    Me and my people will continue to beleive you.
    Lies will be exposed!
    Oath were taken, don’t forget that.
    Vanity is never realized by the vain!
    Eventually the rotten will be punished for their lies.
    Scary how corruptable the world is!
    Cupcakes go ahead and be offended by my words.
    One day the bums will get voted out.
    Crazy days! Who to blame?
    Keep up the good work!

Friday, 6 April 2018, 3:55 pm
  • Tom!
    Only you can expose the truth!
    Me and my people will continue to beleive you.
    Lies will be exposed!
    Oath were taken, don’t forget that.
    Vanity is never realized by the vain!
    Eventually the rotten will be punished for their lies.
    Scary how corruptable the world is!
    Cupcakes go ahead and be offended by my words.
    One day the bums will get voted out.
    Crazy days! Who to blame?
    Keep up the good work!

Friday, 6 April 2018, 3:45 pm
    • Thats One Mighty High Idea That Spoke While Others Made Everyone Neel.

Friday, 6 April 2018, 3:51 pm
  • It seems to me that advertisers getting threatening letters is a big story, just by itself. If these advertisers are standing behind you, let’s see those letters. I am curious as to who is doing the threatening and what they are saying exactly! That’s kind of a big thing, don’t you think? It’s one thing to say they are receiving them, quite another to show the public the evidence of it.

Friday, 6 April 2018, 10:12 am
    • It was literally just one person that left a negative review on the business’s facebook page. No lettters sent. When asked to remove the reviews they were with no arguments. No story here. Just more stuff that Tom sensationalizes.

Saturday, 7 April 2018, 10:44 am
        • Saturday, 7 April 2018, 7:00 pm
  • I have had mixed opinions about you Tom. But its only because I have a lengthy criminal background, almost all of it in this county. I understand that on paper, I look like a reeeal P.O.S. But I assure you, I am just as much a human being as anyone else. I have made sum bad choices, and a few of them, took REPEATING before I learned my lesson. I would like to take a second to THANK the handful of county and judicial employees, that understood that I wasnt a bad kid, I was just making really bad decisions. Without giving too much info, so I dont get in anyones crosshairs, The TWO that I owe my gratitude to, would first be Alan Fanter, For his Diligent laboring concerning my CRAZY case, even under his extreme caseload. Mr.Fanter, you may never read this, but I am grateful. And I am ESPECIALLY grateful, for Judge Don Scaglione. Idk if he is still on the bench, but during a very heated string of toxic romance related ahh…, “bad decisions”, Don, (I call him by his first name, because that was how he addressed me, in the middle of court, in all my embarrasment.) He addressed me like a HUMAN BEING and went on to explain to the people in court that day, that I was a good kid, if I would start using my head, and stop following my um… “sword”. I cant tell you how much that bit of mercy, and humanity, helped me mature in my area of trouble. The rest of the whole judicial BRANCH of hernando co, From Beat cop, to Baliff, when inventoried on MORALITY, leave something to be desired. I have seen the whole good ol boy network, in all its splendid hypocrisy, all through my childhood, and right up to today. If I were to say my mother married a prominent Attorney who sired my amazing sibling, Im sure at least one person can figure out who I am. If you do, please dont reveal, I dont want to be in the oppressors crosshairs. It is an ABHORRATION, a PERVERSION of justice, and in my opinion, SUB-HUMAN, to straddle the moral fence, when entrusted with such responsibility. There is a duty, to every Oath Taker, to do his best everyday, to use his intuition, and discretion, with the BEST INTEREST OF THE COMMUNITY, second only to the preservation of the Constitution and bill of rights. The Corruption in Hernando, is deeply entrenched, like an infection of the bones. Tom, IDC if you have a record or not, Idc if your Son is guilty of murder or not, and I dont care if you reported unfavorably of ME, when I was an Unfavorable person… I only care, that you are human, and if you saw a man, hanging from a cliff ledge, pleading for help, that you would value his life enuff to help him up. Regardless of past offenses or grudges. We should be beyond so many things as human beings… And the decay of the justice system, into a capital venture, a justice INDUSTRY if you will… Stagnates the growth of our SPECIES, and even sets us BACK. I agree with you and sympathize with your position. Very delicate, and one must choose his battles. Im a broke ex con, but my morals and integrity, are more genuine than alot of public officials and peace officers in our town. If there be any help you need to enlist, OTHER than financing, I would go to great lengths so people in these positions of power ARE HELD ACCOUNTABLE for their actions.. We only tire of oppression, until we stop allowing it. We the people, are only LENDING that power to the oppressors…., Keep abusing authority, fine folks of Law Enforcement, keep thinking your ABOVE the Law, because its a thin veil, separating the written law…. And the law of the jungle. You kittens consider a whole POPULATION of LIONS, fed up with your shit, and going full DANTAE MORRIS on you. When you KNOWINGLY violate someones rights, regardless of WHO they are, or what he has done in the past, you deprive them of their liberty, I think its fair to STOP being considered an Officer of Law or Peace. When you violate ones rights, and deprive them of ANY ASPECT of the rights granted them by our creator, you are now a domestic terrorist, posing a DIRECT THREAT to the U.S. Constitution, and guilty of TREASON. ITS SIMPLE, TREAT OTHERS WITH THE SAME RESPECT YOU WISH TO RECIEVE. Threaten my life, liberty or freedom, if I havent hurt anyone or their property? Well…..just know, It aint so funny, when the RABBIT has the gun. You will be met with the same amount of mercy or judgment as you had given. But seriously, WHY ARENT WE BETTER THAN THIS AS A SPECIES???

Friday, 6 April 2018, 9:42 am
    • Against all odds, be proud of yourself for turning your life around, and you’re right that there are a few good people left in positions of power. But thanks most of all to Tom Lemmons for bringing it’s the news without prejudice. It’s is truly valued by most of us.

Saturday, 7 April 2018, 6:25 pm
    • You speak with such Clarity. It appears you have gained wisdom over the years. I don’t know you personally but I would be honored to call you friend if I did know you because you speak the truth, the unadulterated truth.

Sunday, 8 April 2018, 1:19 pm
  • I for one appreciate the news. You do not twist it either liberal nor conservative and that to me is necessary for good journalism. Keep up the good work and keep fighting. There are many who support you and will stick by you.

Friday, 6 April 2018, 6:54 am
  • Tom, any chance you can post the advertisers that dropped you as well as the advertisers that didn’t ? Maybe a little individual community activism might entice them to come back.

Friday, 6 April 2018, 12:35 am
  • Tom I stand behind you 100% I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again organized criminal that taxpayers money. I just wish you would follow up on that piece of crap detective that held his wife and son at gunpoint keep up the good work Tom

Thursday, 5 April 2018, 9:45 pm
    • Southern Justice- I agree with you 200%, he held up the police & family 11 hrs and and I’m sure he is a wife & child beater why didn’t he just shoot himself and do the innocent victims of him a big favor. F-ing coward.

Saturday, 7 April 2018, 6:59 am
  • Like David & Goliath

Thursday, 5 April 2018, 9:40 pm
  • Unless the owners of Papa Joe’s restaurant are relevant to the story, you probably should have edited them out.
    I worked for them briefly several years ago, they seemed like nice people.

Thursday, 5 April 2018, 6:40 pm
    • I agree. You should probably edit out the owners of Papa Joes. They have been nothing but kind to the community.

Tuesday, 17 April 2018, 5:20 pm
  • Tom, I am sorry that you’re having to go through all this. I am with you on this one. The sheriff in this county is horrific, hateful and spiteful, and is a real piece of shit. Unless FDLE gets involved nothing will be done. The sheriff has the State’s Attorney’s Office in his back pocket and vice versa. I hope and pray that something will come of your investigation but like I said unless FDLE gets involved it will not. I have threatened to go to FDLE before because of nutjobs actions but I have not done it. I think now might be an appropriate time for me to do it. As to the other people mentioned in your article I can’t speak about them because I do not know them. The only one I’ve had any contact with is this April Johnson person. She attacked me personally on Facebook and then went on later to subvert my daughter from getting a job that she had been told she was in line for. She is as crooked as the day is long just like our Sheriff. I stand beside you with this.

Thursday, 5 April 2018, 5:41 pm
  • Tom, you know that if that troublesome arrest record in your past is a problem for you, in Florida you can get ONE arrest expunged from your record. That is limited to ONE per lifetime, and I am not sure what other restrictions there may be. But if you have a string of arrests, that would be a waste of time, I suppose.

Another alternative for you is to run for Sheriff. It is an elected office, and you seem to have a lot of support.

Thursday, 5 April 2018, 5:05 pm
    • I totally agree with Dan, but if not Sheriff, you should at least run for B.O.C.C. to help put a stop to a lot of this bullshit! I certainly think that between the two, you would win one anyway…
      Think about it. We need to ‘drain the swamp/cesspool’ here in Hernando, and make it a community to be proud of once again. This Sheriff’s dept, and the St. Atty. office is a total mockery of the justice system. It’s anything but. This good old boys club needs to come to an end…NOW!

Friday, 6 April 2018, 12:53 am
  • Unfortunately, I was raised there and continued to live into my late 20’s. Why do you think the drug problem never gets better? I’m not going to say everyone in the Sherrif’s office is corrupt, but most are. I know more than I should about most people there in that town. I sorry for the harassment that you have to endure. I hope people see the real truth and get rid of that no good corrupt Sherrif and get someone with real integrity.

Thursday, 5 April 2018, 4:32 pm
  • I understand the businesses that bailed. They pay for people to see their ads and don’t want to be boycotted or threatened because of it. It’s bad business. It stinks but you have to be politically correct with advertising these days. A local, small business can’t take the risk.

Thursday, 5 April 2018, 4:14 pm
    • HMMM

Tuesday, 10 April 2018, 3:57 pm
  • To the businesses that did not fold by dropping thier advertising with RNRF kudos to them but the ones that did fold are sheep that allow someone (anyone) lead them. That’s the problem today people hear things and fold. I hope that the people whom had made these false reports against Tom are not raising children because that would just tell us what the future years are going to bring. Good Luck Tom I hope you get your day. I really enjoy reading the rnrf. Just think people should listen to both sides and investigate before they want to bash someone. Think your doing a great job.

Thursday, 5 April 2018, 4:00 pm

Donna Lipidarov

That’s what we’ve found for the email address [email protected]

Thursday, 5 April 2018, 3:57 pm
    • I tried, it won’t work. It says access forbidden, that I don’t have permission to access it.

Friday, 6 April 2018, 1:16 am
  • *crickets*

Thursday, 5 April 2018, 1:57 pm
  • Tom, it seems as though you are biting off way more than you may be able to chew.

Thursday, 5 April 2018, 1:52 pm
  • Good for you Tom. Don’t let the Hernando County Good Ol’ Boy crap stop you. Keep exposing them to the fullest.

Thursday, 5 April 2018, 1:46 pm
  • Great news!! Awesome job!!! ASA Richard Lehman is a good guy and I hope he does what is right. Keep up the great job. You’ve got our support.

Thursday, 5 April 2018, 1:31 pm
  • Tom, I can only say that as a resident of Hernando county, I am truly sorry that you are going through this turmoil. I rely on you for the only honest reporting about our county’s elected officials. With that being said, I have met some of the deputies through my job and fortunately have only encountered professionalism. Thankfully, those few are the ones who give the sheriff’s office a good name. My family and I support you, we believe you, and we are grateful for you.

Thursday, 5 April 2018, 12:50 pm
  • Tom, this the scariest thing I have read since retiring to Florida. If this indeed is what happening, than the FDLE and Governor need to to be made aware of this including local TV media. The sheriff has starved his integrity in office and needs to go. H

Thursday, 5 April 2018, 12:07 pm
  • I think [email protected] needs roasted.. Who the hell still uses AOL anyways? Get with the times lady!

Thursday, 5 April 2018, 11:29 am
  • Looks like [email protected] has a real woody for you and can’t stop riding your bicycle. It’s a Shame this broad is such a little kid and cant act her age. Great reporting thanks for keeping us informed here in hernando county.

Thursday, 5 April 2018, 11:26 am
  • American Gun and Pawn, owned by Steve Champion (County Commissioner) who hates the sheriff. That’s not a surprise.

Thursday, 5 April 2018, 11:12 am
      • Amen Tom. Steve is a great guy and I support him and his business. Drain the Swamp

Thursday, 5 April 2018, 6:51 pm
  • KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK TOM. THE END IS NEAR FOR THEM. MAYBE NOW THE STATE WILL FINALLY DO AN INVESTIGATION INTO THE DAWN CENTER..

Thursday, 5 April 2018, 11:11 am
  • RICHARD LEHMAN is also a liar and not trustworthy. He is nothing but a puppet for many people with more power. Good luck

Thursday, 5 April 2018, 11:10 am
    • Don’t know the State Attorney guy, but it’s his job to look at the report before making a decision whether he would prosecute the arrest charges or not!! Sounds like he’s back peddling to cover his rear. Seems like Detective was right to consult with State Attorney.

Thursday, 5 April 2018, 4:03 pm
  • I’m boycotting the ignorant companies that have helped the lying cops to try and destroy you, nope they will NEVER get my money and for the companies that stick by your side will get my business and all ppl that support you.

Thursday, 5 April 2018, 10:28 am
    • Ditto, that is how we need to stop this corruption. Support the companies that will support the Constitution and will not bow down to political pressure!!! Use their tactics against them!!! We are the people!!! Hear us roar!! 😉

Friday, 6 April 2018, 4:46 pm