Dispute Over Dinner Leaves Boys 6 and 13 Dead – 3rd Teen wounded

HUDSON (PASCO) – Officials are investigating a shooting on the 1600 block of Bachmann Ave, where they say there are multiple victims. Officials say they received a call around 6:19 pm this evening.

There are unconfirmed reports that three people were shot and two may have died as a result of the shooting. There is no suspect information at this time.

We will bring more on this story as it develops.

UPDATE: According to Officials, a 13-year-old boy shot his 16-year-old and 6-year-old bothers, killing the youngest, and then turned the gun on himself – taking his own life.

Officials say a dispute over dinner led to the shooting.

The mother and the oldest brother (18) were not at home at the time of the shooting.

Sheriff Nocco called the scene “Horrific” and said “This is a nightmare.”

Grief counselors will be on hand at the children’s school tomorrow, as news of the tragic incident reaches friends and staff.

This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. ™2013 Real News Real Fast, Inc.

Nocco

bf1 bf2 bf3 bf4 bf5

Comments
  • And yes tony there’s something seriously wrong on that coast I know first hand . I lived there 30 yes and between the meth and pills my whole generation is twisted . friends of 20 years are have changed. They look like people I grew up with sound like them but not them. Its scary. This includes people who are sober. I wonder if it has to do with the natives and all the sacred burial grounds they’re about to dig up in weeki wachee . I was a tweeker once and while they were doing the construction on north 19 they had some weird digs going on out they’re before they actually broke ground. I was one of those that hung out in the woods while high. Not my finest time but I’m a year clean.

Sunday, 29 March 2015, 1:19 pm
  • To be honest no one cares what you think “just to be ” just sayin

Sunday, 29 March 2015, 1:09 pm
  • Don’t get me wrong I feel terrible for this family. They are in my prayers but……unless this child got the gun himself, being at work or not gives no excuse for kids having access to firearms! They are only kids and should not have access to guns without being supervised by an adult!

Sunday, 29 March 2015, 3:00 am
  • Everyone who is saying rude things should be ashamed of themselves. The mother was at work. She was a hard working women! Atleast she doesn’t sit on her a** at home and collect welfare! I knew them personally. They are a great family and the kids were good kids. Obviously something went wrong but until we all know further details it isn’t right that you are sitting here blaming the mother! Don’t you think she is already blaming herself? You don’t need to add to it!

Friday, 27 March 2015, 11:06 pm
  • If it hadn’t been a gun it would have been a knife or something else. I was raised with lots of guns and so were my kids. We had respect and knowledge of guns. As far as where were the parents???? 16 and 13 could surely be fine taking care of themselves and a 6 year old. There is something far deeper with the 13 year old. Somebody missed some problems in this boys life and it is so sad that it had to end this way.

Thursday, 26 March 2015, 7:43 pm
    • Pasco Tribune has an update online! Single mom work numerous jobs, protective order against father,plus more! Struggling family, neighbors said they had never seen any previous issues, kids seemed normal, etc.?? Something went way wrong, but who know why??

Thursday, 26 March 2015, 11:57 pm
  • In my opinion the child that had came across the gun was picked on and bullied by his older siblings the 6 year old was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. The 18 year old was just lucky enough to not be home because I’m sure he would have gotten shot too. The mother obviously didn’t do to good of a job raising her children for them to have a gun in arms reach. Everyone loses in this equation, life is a blessing and way to short as is..

Thursday, 26 March 2015, 12:25 pm
  • To be honest I don’t understand what would make a 13 year old boy pick up a gun to begin with and aim it at his own brother! So very sad! And who the blame should be put on is the parents, the’re the people that allowed the gun in the house with no secure lock! Also the way the kids were obviously raised, so very sad.

Thursday, 26 March 2015, 9:24 am
  • Is there something in the water down here that makes people commit so many crimes, What the hell is going on, this is crazy.

Thursday, 26 March 2015, 8:53 am
  • My prayers are with this family. Such s senseless tragedy. Also, who in the hell says they’re glad a child killed himself???? That is just as sick and sad as this incident!!

Thursday, 26 March 2015, 8:38 am
  • Did he really just say HE IS GLAD HE KILLED HIMSELF… WOW and ya it is kind of hard to try him as an adult when he is deceased. Sleep well tonight Glad 2B Frank, you ARE a TRUE pice of scum. This is terrible and the fact that you waste oxygen with that comment or breathing at all is a shame

Thursday, 26 March 2015, 8:24 am
  • Prayers to the whole family in this tragic event.

Thursday, 26 March 2015, 2:02 am
  • Just 2 Be frank…Glad he killed himself, a 13 year old?? Obviously there is more to this story & you are HEARTLESS!!

Thursday, 26 March 2015, 12:06 am
  • Such a sad tragedy. Wish we knew WHY & HOW this happened. So sad. 🙁

Thursday, 26 March 2015, 12:01 am
  • Nobody should judge anyone unless you were sitting there when it happened. This is a horrible event. Nothing more needs to be said. Prayers to all involved.

Wednesday, 25 March 2015, 11:45 pm
  • oh well he cant live with the guilt im glad he killed himself

Wednesday, 25 March 2015, 9:59 pm
  • How tragic! Two young lives lost and one injured. Dare I ask……… where were their parents?

Wednesday, 25 March 2015, 9:44 pm
  • I don’t think the the kid will be tried as an adult since he killed himself. No one wins in this story.

Wednesday, 25 March 2015, 9:43 pm
  • Just 2 be frank… Um the 13 year old CAN’T be tried. He shot and killed himself. Probably from the guilt after he realized that he killed his brother. And that poor 16year old that witnessed the whole thing. It’s sad for the whole family. Prayers are with them.

Wednesday, 25 March 2015, 9:43 pm
  • So terrible sending prayers to all involved! God bless!!

Wednesday, 25 March 2015, 9:38 pm
  • This has to do with a 13 yo boy killing a 6 yo and wouded another over food! WTF is there a gun in this kids possession? I hope they charge the parents with something and the 13 yo better be tried as an adult for gosh sakes this is unreal

Wednesday, 25 March 2015, 9:29 pm
    • THE 13 YR OLD IS DEAD HE CANNOT BE TRIED ,WHERE ARE THE PARENTS,NO SUPERVISION.

Wednesday, 25 March 2015, 9:50 pm
      • You mean a 16 year old id to young to babysit?

Wednesday, 25 March 2015, 11:01 pm
  • More murders in Hudson wow what a shock !

Wednesday, 25 March 2015, 9:09 pm