Drugs, Violence, Prostitution, Are You Flipping the Bill? Upcoming RNRF SPECIAL REPORT

Violence, Drug Abuse, Thefts, and even Prostitution?

That’s what people say is going on in and around a local domestic Violence shelter and you the taxpayer are flipping the bill.

Neighbors who live near the shelter say they’re tired of empty promises and they think administrators should spend more time fixing problems and less time fundraising.

Don’t miss our in-depth Special Report… Coming Soon… Right here on Real News Real Fast.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH TRAILER

Logo DC Story

Comments
  • Its a half way house not a convent. It helps women who are in need to get back on thier feet. It doesn’t make angels out of them. Half of them slip back oh well. Its a good outfit. Donate money to them. Make it even better.

Tuesday, 6 October 2015, 11:37 pm
  • Kimberly, your details might be helpful in not allowing the people that are running this house to stay active. A safe house is not what this sounds like, no wonder so many women in abusive relationships stay there as they have not got a “safe” place to go. Why has this been going on for so long with no one questioning it?

Tuesday, 6 October 2015, 5:50 pm
  • I stayed there in 2005 and went back home to my abuser. They did the paper work then your on your own to worry about how i would properly feed my 2 young kids and dress them. I fled in the middle of the night and i had nothing. They gave me a jar of spegetti sauce and pasta, bread and eggs.I was bruised all over and had to follow my kids every minute because they had nothing to keep them occuipied You cant ask anyone to help with them. The garage was filled with garbage bags of old clothes but nothing for the children My son stayed in same clothes for three days I hope they can do better for the kids at least.

Tuesday, 6 October 2015, 10:21 am
  • If the women are not receiving the help they need why is not more being done to get rid of the so called shelter and replace it with one that helps these abused women? This is not helpful to those in real need.

Tuesday, 6 October 2015, 9:30 am
  • CALL THE NEW SHERIFF

Monday, 5 October 2015, 12:47 pm
  • Better be careful this was a pet project of ex sheriffs wife. Now a state rep ,I use to live in neighborhood was told to mind my own business

Monday, 5 October 2015, 11:44 am
    • Sounds like a little graft going on!!!

Monday, 5 October 2015, 3:02 pm
  • Not enough information on which to comment.

Monday, 5 October 2015, 11:40 am
  • I’m not sure what “Flipping” the bill means. I’ve heard of “footing” the bill though.

Monday, 5 October 2015, 11:35 am
    • It is a figure of speech, culturally incorrect to flip re/taxpayers (taxpayers would foot the bill).
      Most common to flip a coin to see who at the table pays dinner, hence “flipping the bill”.

Monday, 5 October 2015, 6:20 pm
      • Thanks. And I thought I knew everything! =)

Tuesday, 6 October 2015, 7:47 pm