Real News Real Fast –  Nobody Gets There Faster!

Elderly Woman, Good Samaratin Injured in Mobile Home Fire

BROOKSVILLE – An elderly woman suffered smoke related injuries this evening after fire broke out inside her mobile home.

Fire Rescue responded to 20283 John Martin Lane around 5:10 p.m. this evening, where firefighters discovered a fully engulfed mobile home. Officials say a pot caught fire on the stove and quickly spread to throughout the kitchen.

A neighbor suffered heat related injuries and was treated by paramedics at the scene, after attempting to extinguish the fire.

The elderly victim was transported to a local hospital after suffering smoke inhalation. She is listed in stable condition at this time.

Due to the injuries, the State Fire Marshal is conducting an investigation.

The mobile home is a complete loss.

This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, redistributed. ™2013 – 2018 RNRF Incorporated.

Share With:
Rate This Article
;
Comments
  • Not owned by her LLC property has about 8 trailers on it per property appraisor

    Thursday, 13 September 2018, 3:50 pm
  • Supposedly there was a fire at that address in 2012. Looks like furniture, and more started by a candle.

    Thursday, 13 September 2018, 3:42 pm
  • I’m so sorry for this woman. I was there 2 years ago, with no insurance and only a week after we moved in. Sending prayers

    Wednesday, 12 September 2018, 11:17 pm
  • sending prayers and praying the community can pull together to help this lady get back on her feet. Prayers for the neighbor that was injured in the fire.

    Wednesday, 12 September 2018, 9:40 pm
    • I sure hope someone helps her replace her home. I don’t know of any help out there for that.

      Wednesday, 12 September 2018, 11:21 pm
  • Prayers for all..

    Wednesday, 12 September 2018, 9:06 pm
  • I hope she was renting, or had insurance.

    Wednesday, 12 September 2018, 8:49 pm

Leave a Reply

})(jQuery)