Real News Real Fast –  Nobody Gets There Faster!

Fire Damages Local McDonald’s Restaurant, Officials Say Heating and Ventilation System to Blame

SPRING HILL – An early morning commercial fire led to the closing of a local McDonald’s restaurant.

According to officials, around 4:20 a.m., Fire Rescue responded to McDonald’s Restaurant, located at 2350 Commercial Way, after employees called 911 to report smoke coming from the ceiling.

Once on scene, firefighters discovered heavy black smoke coming from the roof of the structure. Firefighters were able to extinguish the fire that was mostly contained to the attic space.

Fire Officials determined that the source of the fire was the restaurant’s heating and ventilation system.

There are no reports of injuries to occupants or firefighters.

The restaurant is closed due to substantial smoke and fire damage to the building.

This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. ™2013 – 2017 RNRF Incorporated.

Share With:
Rate This Article
;
Comments
  • Corporate denied their request to remodel the place and install a sunroof… So they decided to make one themselves

    Wednesday, 13 December 2017, 12:44 am
  • and they have the 2 for $5 special right now…doesn’t that figure???

    Tuesday, 12 December 2017, 11:32 pm
  • Thankful no one was hurt, missing my daily SF FV ice coffee …

    Tuesday, 12 December 2017, 3:23 pm
  • NO HAPPY MEAL?

    Monday, 11 December 2017, 6:48 pm
  • trying to compeat with burger king flame broiled

    Monday, 11 December 2017, 5:54 pm
  • there goes my Christmas dinner. happy no one was injured.

    Monday, 11 December 2017, 5:54 pm
  • Yo this I can’t believe the joint be burnin down like dat damn they hella lit in there who got me linked with a job tho I’m tryna run some bands up in that bih yahurdddd

    Monday, 11 December 2017, 4:42 pm
    • Is that English?

      Monday, 11 December 2017, 10:55 pm
    • He’s trying to talk to us. I can just feel it. No idea what the f–k he’s trying to tell us, but he’s trying to say something.

      Monday, 11 December 2017, 11:43 pm
      • Well that clears things up lol

        Tuesday, 12 December 2017, 12:27 pm
      • i dont know to laugh or feel awful for our education and parents out there if this is the result..

        Tuesday, 12 December 2017, 8:16 pm
  • Greek lighting

    Monday, 11 December 2017, 4:35 pm
  • Glad everyone is okay, that’s what happens when Jamie goes on 2nd LOL Just kidding Stacy.

    Monday, 11 December 2017, 3:52 pm
  • That location on 19 actually did get a drive-thru order right, once.

    Monday, 11 December 2017, 3:36 pm
  • I’m so glad everyone was okay and no one was hurt. I feel bad for the workers who will now be out of work. Hopefully it’s up soon.

    Monday, 11 December 2017, 3:19 pm
  • Glad no one was hurt….BUT that was an old style McDonald’s…..Hmmmm. …. Just thinking time to force a remodel

    Monday, 11 December 2017, 2:17 pm
  • SPECIAL TODAY ON ALL CHAR BROILED ITEMS 🙂

    Monday, 11 December 2017, 1:49 pm
  • Gotta clean those grease traps,people!

    Monday, 11 December 2017, 1:38 pm
    • Grease traps have nothing to do with the heating and ventilation as the article says.Try reading before commenting

      Monday, 11 December 2017, 2:20 pm
    • Guess you didnt read article?

      Monday, 11 December 2017, 3:01 pm

Leave a Reply

})(jQuery)