Fire Damages Popular Strip Club, No Injuries Reported
PORT RICHEY (PASCO) – An early morning fire damaged a popular Gentleman’s Club but thanks to a quick response by firefighters, the business is expected to reopen.
According to officials, fire broke out on the rooftop of Brass Flamingo located at 9034 US-19, just before 5:00 a.m. this morning.
The building was unoccupied at the time of the fire and there are no injuries reported.
Damage was contained to the roof and according to a post on the Club’s Facebook page, the business will only be closed for a few days.
Officials have not released details into what may have caused the fire.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. ™2013 – 2017 RNRF Incorporated.