Fire Damages Spring Hill Home – Condition of Pets Unknown

SPRING HILL – Fire Rescue is currently on the scene of a structure fire at 8336 Spring Hill Drive.

There are no official details available at this time, but sources tell RNRF that all occupants escaped the home without injury. There are reports that some pets may have been rescued from the fire, but their condition is unknown.

The eastbound lanes or Spring Hill Drive have been shut down but westbound traffic is moving smoothly.

There are no further details to report at this time.

pet3s pets 1 pets 4 pets 5 pets2

Comments
  • GOD BLESS ALL THOSE WHO LEFT KIND AND NOURISHING WORDS..I LOVE YOU ALL…XO JANICE

Sunday, 17 May 2015, 7:39 am
  • I’m so sorry for your loss. You will see your fur babies in heaven. I know that doesn’t help right now, but I pray God will give you strength to make it through. Again, I am so sorry for your horrible loss.

Thursday, 16 April 2015, 6:20 pm
  • Oh sister Janice and Tommy… what a terrible disaster! I’m sorry you are going through this right now. It must be very scary. But I just want you to know that I love you both and I will always be here for you. You are not alone. If I can help in anyway, just please let me know. Please stay strong and be thankful for another day. I know I am most thankful for the fact that you both came out of there safely.

Wednesday, 15 April 2015, 5:13 pm
  • Praying for my sister Janice and nephew Tom. that God will give you strength to make it through each and every day. Sorry for your losses of your beloved pets. Love you and God bless, Joyce

Wednesday, 15 April 2015, 7:15 am
  • So sorry for the loss of your fur babies!

Tuesday, 14 April 2015, 7:53 pm
  • We live right at the corner and we seen the smoke we ran over to see if we could help but fire engines arrived. I am so so sorry for the lost of your furbabies I couldnt imagine. Glad you’re mother & son got out safely. If you need anything im your neighbor across on waterfall let me know

Tuesday, 14 April 2015, 7:51 pm
    • This unfortunate accident happened to my sister and her son whom live with her. Janice and her son Thomas are very caring people who would help others in the same situation. Please reach out to her older daughter Nicole if you can help this family in any way. Also Prayers for the loss of there pets. They were her and Tommy’s babies. Great thanks to the fast response of The Spring Hill Fire and Rescue I am so grateful my sister and nephew were not hurt physically from this horrible tragedy. Thank You all for your Prayers and help.Please reach out for Nicole Gonzalez [ daughter] on “Pay it forward ” Spring Hill on facebook if you would like to donate or just leave a caring message. Thank You and keep praying for their recovery from this.

Wednesday, 15 April 2015, 5:46 am
  • I’m glad that this family got out safely…their beloved pets are in my prayers.

Tuesday, 14 April 2015, 3:54 pm
  • I will & thank you so much Valerie ! We love you guys too

Tuesday, 14 April 2015, 3:30 pm
  • Im so sorry heather that this happened to you we ♡you please let us know if you need anything!!

Tuesday, 14 April 2015, 1:38 pm
  • Let’s do this again being my comment wasn’t accepted,

This is MY FAMI

Tuesday, 14 April 2015, 11:54 am
  • That is My Mother and Brother and yes he is very upset over the loss of their fur babies we all are they have been part of our family for over 7 years. Heart breaking

Tuesday, 14 April 2015, 11:26 am
  • That’s my brother & my mother who lost their home. Their animals did not survive. There were two dogs a cat and a kitten . Their lungs couldn’t handle the smoke. We are all devastated . This is a very tragic thing for us. We might have not lost my mother or brother but we lost our fur babies and its hurts us just as much because they were our family too.

Tuesday, 14 April 2015, 10:42 am
  • Please take picture off of him holding his dog that did not make it, it’s uncalled for. This is a very good family friend and I believe that if he were to see that he would be very upset if he hasn’t already seen it he grew up with them dogs.

Tuesday, 14 April 2015, 7:54 am
  • This is so sad. I’m sorry this happened to you guys.

Monday, 13 April 2015, 11:44 pm