Heavy Rains Cause Flooded Streets, Accidents and Downed Utilities
HERNANDO – The much needed rain is great for lawns and gardens but its wreaking havoc on area roadways.
There have been several accident reports around the area in addition to flooded streets and down utility lines.
Here are some current areas to avoid:
- Cobb Road and Cement Plant Road.
- Old Cobb Road and Cobb Road.
- Mariner Blvd and Henderson Street.
- Highpoint Blvd and Score Street.
- Eglin Blvd and Bayonne Ave.
- Commercial Way and Trenton Ave.
- Spring Hill Drive and Ashland Drive.
- Freeport Drive and Northcliffe Blvd.
- Hornaway Ave and Elgin Blvd.
Rain is expected to continue throughout the day and into the evening.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. ™2013 – 2017 RNRF Incorporated.