Former HCSO Lieutenant and Son Face Several Felony Charges After Road Rage Incident

HUDSON (PASCO) – A former Hernando County Sheriff’s Office Lieutenant and his son are facing several felony charges today, after officials say a road rage incident on US-19 led to their arrests.

According to officials, around 4:30 p.m. on Wednesday, 51-year-old Peter Ciucci and his son, 25-year-old Nicholas Ciucci responded to the Racetrac gas station at US-19 and Little Road, after a “third party” called to complain about a road rage incident that began in Hernando County.

Upon their arrival, Peter, who owns Mermaid’s Towing in Spring Hill, and his son Nicholas began arguing with the victim. The confrontation turned physical when Peter noticed the victim attempting to call 911, so Peter proceeded to punch the victim through an open window. The victim dropped his cellphone and was unable to call 911.

The attack continued, when Peter and Nicholas grabbed the victim, pulled him out of the vehicle, and then began to punch him repeatedly in the head and face. Once on the ground, Nicholas sat on the victim while his father strangled him from behind.

Peter Ciucci is charged with Burglary Battery, Tampering with a Witness, and False Imprisonment. Peter is held on a $105,000 bond.

Nicholas is charged with Vehicle Burglary, Simple Battery, and False Imprisonment. Nicholas is held on $15,000 bond.

Comments
  • No Badge no power POS.How can anyone come on here and talk about how good these clowns are and they 3 on1 beat this man down.Cant yell resisting arrest anymore.
    Jusy have to get a lawyer like everyone else you put your Bull shit charges on.Hope they take your pension that the man who you all jumped help pay for with his tax money…….LOSER

Sunday, 31 December 2017, 1:26 pm
    • I guess the same way people who weren’t there can come on here and say something they know Nothing about. At least we know what we are talking about from personal experience or facts already proven.

Tuesday, 2 January 2018, 5:16 am
      • Well, apparently, the victim was on his way to jail, based on lies, until the Pasco Deputies reviewed the video evidence. Too bad the victim didn’t have a dash cam with audio, your buddies would be slammed for sure then.

Tuesday, 2 January 2018, 12:38 pm
      • We’re you there bored stiff?

Tuesday, 2 January 2018, 1:48 pm
        • I’m sorry I just read my comment again and it looks like I was replying to boardstiff,but I was actually replying to( To bored stiff) asking if he was there.Sorry if I offended you boardstiff

Wednesday, 3 January 2018, 1:05 pm
  • Hay assholes Pete and Nick are two very good people i have know them for a long time when Pete was with the HCSO and Nick in High School they would do anything for you not some of the crap heads at the HCSO that would say one thing and turn your back then they talk with any of you if it was your family you would do the same i know i would

Sunday, 31 December 2017, 12:17 pm
  • WOW, It’s a good thing the victim didn’t throw popcorn at them or it would be justifiable bang bang.And then a lawyer can keep him out of jail till he dies and enjoy his retirement and pension. ( civil suit .? ,posthumously )

Saturday, 30 December 2017, 4:56 pm
  • Funny how people comment DIRTY COP?! DIRTY COP IS EXACTLY WHAT HE IS. DID YOU DO YOU JOB AT TIMES IN REMOVING CRIME? YES YOU DID. BUT WERE YOU DIRTY AND DID YOU BREAK THE LAW AND WHAT YOU SWORE IN BY? YES YOU DID. YOU DONT DESERVE YOUR PENTION OR YOUR STRIPES. YOU BARLEY DESERVE A COT AND 1 PHONE CALL A DAY. WE WANT ANSWERS FROM HCSO AS TO HOW YOU WERE EVEN EMPLOYED FOR THAT MANY YEARS. MOST OF THESE COMMENTS ARE FROM YOUR ON COLLEAGUES PETE.

Saturday, 30 December 2017, 11:17 am
  • see u on judge joe brown

Saturday, 30 December 2017, 1:13 am
    • everybody banged that broad

Saturday, 30 December 2017, 2:46 pm
  • LT Cuicci was a great deputy. Most comments appear to be from one of his many arrests. He did some awesome work in the gang unit. I know this fm multiple inter agency wk. The video is bad and he will likely pay a steep price . For those of you non arrested commenters.. believe that if yr family member needed help .. you wanted Pete to respond.. sad he committed what appears to be multiple felonies..

Friday, 29 December 2017, 9:20 pm
  • After reviewing the video released by Pasco Sheriff, it looks like Ciucci was pushed by the “victim” first.

Friday, 29 December 2017, 4:28 pm
    • wow you have good eyes because no one else sees that. I think following someone 12 miles over a middle finger exchange and confronting them is a bit much. he is screwed.

Friday, 29 December 2017, 6:01 pm
      • I concur

Friday, 29 December 2017, 10:49 pm
  • Bubba’s going in dry on these two as we speak.

Friday, 29 December 2017, 3:02 pm
  • SHOULD HAVE LEARNED FROM THE OTHER RETIRED COP…WHO SHOT AND KILLED AN INNOCENT MAN IN A MOVIE THEATRE…OH BY THE WAY…ALSO HAPPENED IN PASCO COUNTY.

Friday, 29 December 2017, 2:34 pm
    • If convicted, there’s a real good chance of the former lieutenant losing his pension too. It’s Florida law. Could hurt him forever.

Friday, 29 December 2017, 8:47 pm
    • Yes sir our problems in this county starts with our so called officials

Wednesday, 3 January 2018, 6:31 am
  • Hahahahahaha! Finally got what you two deserved,pricks! ♤

Friday, 29 December 2017, 1:55 pm
    • They haven’t got any thing yet…moron…this is just the beginning and Pete is way too smart to not have had a very good explanation. I am confident as a result….Pete will be fine in the end and that will be his good karma

Friday, 29 December 2017, 11:16 pm
      • Must not be smart enough,he got caught doing his dirty deed.I assume that was his wife in the video.It actually looks like she was pulling the guys hair while her husband had him in a choke hold.Pete should be charged with attempted murder! People have died from being put in choke holds.

Sunday, 31 December 2017, 11:11 am
      • So your saying that we all should be allowed to handle stuff this way. WTF do you even hear yourself!!!! Him of all people should know the correct way to handle this situation I mean he arrested people for how many years for the same thing WOW

Wednesday, 3 January 2018, 6:35 am
  • Peter cicci was a dirty cop i know that for a fact ànd he knows who i am and how i know what kinda scumbag he has always been ever since i called the cops on him 20years ago because i saw him beating a handcuffed 16 year old boy in front of a crowd of kids at a skate park and then i had to meet with his lieutenant because a week later i had him on video threatening a group of children with his gun on my front lawn and they swept it under the rug and told me I should move because you can no longer guarantee the safety of me and my family I hope you truly get what you deserve

Friday, 29 December 2017, 1:34 pm
    • You must be the father of one of the little gang member punks you speak of. Ann’s when those little punks break into your home you will wish pete was around to handlethe beats again

Friday, 29 December 2017, 11:19 pm
      • yeah yeah tell him not to drop the soap. f*ck him

Monday, 1 January 2018, 3:28 pm
  • Hey Mistakes happen

Friday, 29 December 2017, 12:27 pm
  • Hey Pete.. You gonna join the Outlaws MC now that you’re a badass Biker riding your Harley, and givin beat-downs… You gonna start pushin dope for your titty dancin daughter now too??

Friday, 29 December 2017, 10:56 am
    • isn’t Melissa retired with a mental disability??? Can she even own a gun legally.. You’re family is a real piece of work.. What a friggin Hypocrite you are..

Friday, 29 December 2017, 11:02 am
    • Pete…you must have doneyour job right. They always hate the child’s who are good at their jobs. It’s the dirty cops that dirty people ( like “CRAVEN”) LIKE

Friday, 29 December 2017, 4:16 pm
      • You just don’t get it .. It’s not about what he did on the job.. he got away with all of that stuff.. And some folks on this board have mentioned the Ciucci politics. it’s not about the Ciucci”s political views.. It’s what his son and he did to a guy that flipped off his wife.. Have you ever flipped anyone off while you were driving? Do you think the guy that flipped off Melissa deserved to get beat down.. I don’t .. I believe Pete and Nick Beat up a man for no good reason at all.. Melissa and Pete and both swore to serve and protect people. Not beat on them.. I sincerely hope that the Pasco and Hernando county sheriffs, Pasco prosecutors, and Pasco courts use this opportunity to Make an example out of Pete, Melissa, and Nick… if nothing else but to show everyone that the law pertains to everyone.. Pete, Melissa, Nick, and Hillary are not above the law…

Friday, 29 December 2017, 10:17 pm
    • yup she is dancing for sure. seen it

Friday, 29 December 2017, 6:04 pm
  • I heard this Trump hating Obama and Hiliary supporter is on the rotation list for towing at the Sheriffs office.I think Mermaid Towing should be removed.Please everybody find another towing company to use.Lets run this guy back to Yonkers.Hateful comments posted about Trump all down his page.If you voted Trump then please remember this when you need a tow truck.

Friday, 29 December 2017, 9:35 am
  • Both POS. I believe that whatever the crime that should happen to them. They should be beat to a pulp.

Friday, 29 December 2017, 8:11 am
  • Wow, 62 comments so far, only 2 in support of these two (1 the Daughter) and 60 “not so in support”. You know the old saying “Where there’s smoke”.

Friday, 29 December 2017, 7:35 am
  • This POS is a Obama supporter.

Friday, 29 December 2017, 12:00 am
    • Amen, brother! I’ll ask again, if everything up North is so much better than down here, why did all of you move?

The last time I checked, I-75 & I -95 still run North.

Friday, 29 December 2017, 11:45 am
      • WTF has THAT to do with anything???

Tuesday, 2 January 2018, 10:14 am
  • Glad to be pasco county resident in Spring Hill

Friday, 29 December 2017, 12:00 am
  • Lock these thugs back or run them out of town.Mermaid Towing will never get my business.Be careful Tom.I wouldnt trust these two.

Thursday, 28 December 2017, 11:39 pm
  • I met the lieutenant on a couple of occasions and no I wasn’t in any legal trouble I found him to be oddly perverse for a man who is obviously married he certainly had no trouble staring at my 18 year old daughter’s breasts my daughter was wearing a regular polo shirt and a pair of khakis and was on her way to work she is an was at the time a CNA and is now an ARNP so I don’t want to see any comments well maybe she was wearing something that was revealing because it most certainly wasn’t I mean that was a prime example of how professionally was when he was in uniform at the time this doesn’t surprise me and as I’m reading some of the comments I too would have to question why he was responding unless he was listening to a scanner and then decided to show up first I think we should let the video speak for itself oh by the way I hear tell that the prisons don’t take kindly to former police officers and their little boys tisk tisk tisk lieutenant looks like you got yourself in a bit of a pickle. Stop picking on Tom Lemmons the man is doing a job he’s going off of the report that was given to him by the Pasco County Sheriff’s Department if you want to get pissed off former Lieutenant get pissed off at them.

Thursday, 28 December 2017, 11:10 pm
  • I can tell you this I don’t know anything about this personal situation but growing up being young and dumb I got into a lot of trouble involved in stealing /grand theft just pretty much hung out with the wrong crowd , Pete talked a lot of sense into me and went above and beyond his calls of duties to guide and talk to me man to kid at the time as my own father didn’t even do … He will always have my respect as a man and I will never forget the advice and things he’s told me growing up that has seriously changed my life and now I’m a very successful 29 year old man …I was 16 yrs old and out of control and now I’m a 29 year old successful and ethical man !!! He’s by far a great man and I’m sure his son is also .. Don’t get me wrong there’s 2 sides to every story and the truth will come out BUT everyone’s not perfect nor should be judge UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY …. GOOD LUCK PETE .. Kyle C.

Thursday, 28 December 2017, 10:33 pm
    • First of all a “great” man doesn’t do what the above article alleges (still innocent til proven guilty in a court of law) so perhaps you’ve used the word “great” incorrectly. Pete may have been great to you and others at one time but according to the above article he was NOT so great that night.

Secondly, there are 3 sides to every story, possibly 4 sides in this particular story. The victim’s side, Pete’s side, Nick’s side and the side that is somewhere in between and/or a combination of the truth and all of the other three sides.

Friday, 29 December 2017, 11:23 am
  • First of, if you don’t like the reported news don’t read it, don’t respond, your only fueling the fire. Second, who flipping cares, I mean really, who cares? Right, wrong or indifferent who flipping cares? With all the other horse shit going on in the World who flipping cares, not I said the RNRF avid reader. As Bethy says hang em all…dang white Hernando Cowboys(lol)!

Thursday, 28 December 2017, 8:45 pm
  • How many of you talking smack were arrested in the past?

Thursday, 28 December 2017, 8:13 pm
  • HAVE FUN in JAIL!!!
    😆 HAHAHAHA!!!!!😂😂😂😂
    Little BIOTCH BOY !!!
    Remember everyone:::
    MERMAIDS TOWING
    Start prank calling NOW!!! 😂😂
    Let’s put these losers outta work!!!
    & in PRISON, where they BELONG!!

Thursday, 28 December 2017, 7:11 pm
  • Karma deffinently done caught up with the ex ol big bad hernando county gang unit leader.all that crooked ass shit hes done to ppl over there years is finally comin back to haunt him. Cant lie tho this made my bad lol

Thursday, 28 December 2017, 6:50 pm
  • How can these this Father and Son duo “responded” to anything? He is an ex-Officer, and is his Son and Officer or was he ever an Officer too? I guess I don’t know much about this pair but they sure have tons of dirty laundry out there that is not going to dry anytime soon.

Thursday, 28 December 2017, 6:46 pm
    • thats right Jo, it all comes out in the wash. sometimes it just takes a while. this guy had it coming to him i dont know about his son though

Thursday, 28 December 2017, 8:57 pm
  • The truth will come out. Thanks for the people who believe in us. Family first and those who have all the negativity about my career, sorry I had to arrest your friends and family. I did my job well and although I wasn’t perfect I retired with my bars and my dignity. As for my current business, I provide a quality service and my personal Life has nothing to do with this. Innocent till proven guilty and Tôm Lemons you’re a real class act attempting to discredit me and my family. Take a look in the mirror. You are the epitome of fake news.

Thursday, 28 December 2017, 6:33 pm
      • I believe your video won’t show the incidents that led up to the events, will it, Tom? You want to spin your version of the truth, but we’ll leave the real job to the courts.

Thursday, 28 December 2017, 8:57 pm
          • Exactly Tom. Why didn’t she call 911 first? Hmmm… sounds like thug/bully behavior and/or mafia type tactics. Wrong is wrong and that applies to everyone!

Friday, 29 December 2017, 11:29 am
        • Ur a GASH !!!!!!!
          FAT HO!!!!!!
          U don’t even know who ur DAD is!!

Friday, 29 December 2017, 8:00 pm
          • Your comment is completely uncalled for. I’m sure you were standing in the mirror when you spewed this out of your dirty piehole. You must be a nasty one because a decent person wouldn’t even talk like this. Mirror imaging is your game!

Sunday, 31 December 2017, 4:17 pm
        • Hopefully they will arrest your mother also. She could have very easily called nine-one-one instead of calling your dad and brother to take the law into their own hands. This is how people get killed. You guys should thank God that the gentleman that they attacked didn’t have a gun.

Friday, 29 December 2017, 10:49 pm
      • Boy, that sure quieted him up. Video doesn’t lie. If this guy is guilty, he’s looking at some hard time and a civil suit. Just goes to show his character though, attacking the author for an article based on an arrest affidavit. If you were smart you’d stay humble, you got a hard road ahead of you LT.

Thursday, 28 December 2017, 10:03 pm
    • Tom Lemons trying to discredit you and your family? Dude, you did it to yourselves. Next time call the police and don’t try to take the law into your own hands. How does it feel to be a dirt bag who has been in jail? Now maybe you know just a little bit of how people felt when you wrongfully put them in jail, costs families a ton of money and you harmed them. You only retired with your bars and dignity because you knew the door was going to hit you when they threw your corrupt ass out. I’ve never been arrested by you Pete Cucci and you have never arrested any of my family or friends. But some of us really do know you and we know how rotten you were as a cop as well as a person. Now if this really is Pete and you are out of jail, go comment on the Facebook post about this and let people really know how you feel. Or are you going to hide behind your keyboard? Coward. smfh Let the video speak for itself.

Thursday, 28 December 2017, 8:30 pm
    • you had this coming to you

Thursday, 28 December 2017, 8:59 pm
    • Some of us remember your crooked ass detective, ……….lol, karma , does it taste like crow??

Thursday, 28 December 2017, 10:12 pm
      • I have dealt with Lt./Detective Ciucci. It was 17 yrs ago. Lt. Ciucci responded to a situation where I was sold a stolen vehicle. It included 2 different jurisdictions. No one seem to know what to do because no one wanted to deal with out of county jurisdiction. Lt.Ciucci went out of his way to have jurisdiction over my caseb so that he could help me. Most officers today would just throw their hands up and walk away because in this situation they could. Thank you again Lt.Ciucci! And just remember the people who put you down on this situation are still angry because they probably loss to you at sometime in the past.

Friday, 29 December 2017, 3:28 pm
    • PETE GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY … !!! INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY BUDDY … YOU SAVED MY LIFE WHEN I WAS 16 and hanging out with magic … you arrested me and talked sense into me as if you were my own father and I will foreverrrr be grateful!!!! Good luck brother I’m backing you 100%!!! Kyle c.

Thursday, 28 December 2017, 10:37 pm
    • PASCO COUNTY —

A former Hernando County Sheriff’s Office lieutenant and his son are facing charges after officials say they attacked a man following a road rage incident.
      Names withheld on arrest reports
      Victim says men claimed he was trying to kill family member
      Both men facing battery, false imprisonment charges

The victim in the case does not want to be identified. He said he’s afraid of retaliation.

He told the Pasco County Sheriff’s Office that a woman cut him off when he was turning on U.S. 19 on Wednesday afternoon.

He admits that he honked at the woman and made an obscene gesture at her. He said he kept driving and thought that was the end of it.

“I thought pretty much that she was going her way and I was going my way and that was probably the end of it,” he said.

When he pulled over at a gas station at a nearby intersection, he said a man and his son blocked him in and confronted him. He claims they accused him of trying to kill their family member.

“I denied that,” the victim explained. “I felt boxed in my car and I said to them, ‘Either you guys are going to leave or I’m going to call the cops.'”

When one of the men noticed him attempting to call 911, he allegedly reached in his car and pushed the phone out of his hand.

The victim said he got out to try to go inside the store for help. He said that’s when the men started punching him and pushed him to the ground.

According to an arrest report, things turned even more violent.

“There was choking, strangling, the son held the victim down while the father continued to beat him,” said Amy Marinec with the Pasco County Sheriff’s Office.

The victim has cuts and bruises, and said he’s sore from the altercation.

“This was just two men who showed up and jumped me, to be honest with you. It wasn’t a fair fight, not at all,” he said.

The former lieutenant is charged with burglary battery, tampering with a witness and false imprisonment.

His son is charged with vehicle burglary, simple battery and false imprisonment. Both men’s names were withheld from arrest reports, so we are not releasing them.

“You’re not above the law,” said the alleged victim, sending a message to the men he claims assaulted him. “You’re not above the law, even though you’re retired law enforcement, you’re not above the law.”

The Pasco County Sheriff’s Office said there is a surveillance video of the incident, but it has not been released to the public yet.

Go jump little Petey boy.

Thursday, 28 December 2017, 11:08 pm
    • You retired with your BARS, NOW YOU CAN LOOK OUT OF A DIFFERENT KIND OF BARS, Lilly livered snake in the grass!!

Friday, 29 December 2017, 3:15 pm
    • After reviewing the footage, it’s evident that the guy was not pulled out of his car. I’m a little baffled by the false imprisonment charge, he would have been able to leave in his vehicle and wasn’t blocked by vehicles on both sides. You see the “victim” exit his vehicle (note you don’t see either Pete’s or his son’s person move), so we can throw out the allegation of the person being pulled out of his vehicle. It then looks as if the “victim” makes a quick movement towards Pete, after which they retaliated in self-defense.

Please correct me if I’m wrong.

Friday, 29 December 2017, 4:44 pm
      • You are right. And the whole truth will come out eventually. And as a result of all of Petes hard years of service he will be able to explain and be heard and his good KARMA will putt all of this to rest! BEST OF LUCK TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY PETE. I will never forget what you done for my family and I in 2000.

Friday, 29 December 2017, 11:31 pm
    • Wow mr copper looks like the video did come out and you and your trained animal were exposed for the rabid dogs you both are and lest we forget that huge poor excuse of a woman i.e. your cagemate and the other animals mother.
      You sir ( your no gentleman ) and your brood are a prime example of what birth control and neutering services are all about. I hope and pray that the gentleman you and your animals son and animal looking wife attacked has had his rabies shots because looking at the three of you I can only imagine your other proclivities include beastiality and I might add you might want to get used to bending over you’ll be doing a lot of that in prison

Friday, 29 December 2017, 11:46 pm
    • u got what u deserve

Saturday, 30 December 2017, 1:07 am
    • Pete, you only call it fake news when you’re the guy who got arrested.

Saturday, 30 December 2017, 4:25 am
    • Pete, there are way more decent citizens, that you have helped, that haven’t read any of this our you would see. Notice the ones complaining have actually had to deal with you on a professional basis and still blame everyone else for their wrong doing. You will be fine….like they all do share I common is they believe in KARMA. And you have a lot of great KARMA coming your way for all of us you were there for through out you’re years a LEO. Thank you again for all you have done.

Saturday, 30 December 2017, 9:22 pm
  • So Nick has an alias?
    Mr. Nicholas Tisevich-Ciucci
    Mermaid Towing & Transport, Inc.
    3663 Commercial Way
    Spring Hill, FL 34606

Thursday, 28 December 2017, 5:49 pm
    • Nicholas is not the biological son of Peter. Melissa Fran got herself knocked up by David (I think that was his name) and this is where Nicholas came from. Nicholas is known to use both last names. Makes a person go hummmmmmmmm.

Thursday, 28 December 2017, 6:22 pm
      • Super creepy

Thursday, 28 December 2017, 9:00 pm
        • I agree! Super creepy!!! I hope these two are checked out thoroughly, they sound like vigilantes according to the police report. Not a cop hater but I believe in not taking the law into your own hands too.

Friday, 29 December 2017, 11:37 am
  • a bunch of cop haters who don’t know the facts love to judge. How nice

Thursday, 28 December 2017, 5:48 pm
    • I don’t hate all cops. Just the dirty ones, like Peter. He’s a has been and should know better than to take the law into his own hands. Now let’s see, when convicted if Melissa lies and says she keeps their guns locked up and the key around her neck at all times. I hope the courts give these two scum lickers the maximum punishment.

Thursday, 28 December 2017, 6:09 pm
      • What happen Hooters Girl…you didn’t get tipped. Really you sound like a potty mouth…dirty girl…learn to talk like a lady. Wow what happen to three Hooters Day when they acted like sweet beautiful and respectful young ladies…like the days of Lynn Austin…they just don’t make Hooters Girls like they use to !

Friday, 29 December 2017, 3:36 pm
    • Kylie Elizabeth Ciucci I hate dirty rotten cops. The facts are Peter should have not tried to take the law into his own hands and Nicholas wouldn’t have gotten locked up too. Unsweet Melissa should have called a real cop, not her husband and son to handle this. She’s a former cop too and she doesn’t know how this works? Be glad your dad didn’t approach me or he’d have been shot dead on the spot. What a horrible role model Peter Ciucci is.

Thursday, 28 December 2017, 6:19 pm
      • Family key word….so Alicia if it was your understanding that a family member was in danger…you would just sit there and do nothing Or worst….you would trust someone else to protect our most beautiful assets…our family. Not me…because like most humans…. I would not just wait for someone else to get there and protect my loved ones. Like Pete….i would be out the door and worry about everybody else later. We need more men in this world like these2 men…when it comes to family value.

Friday, 29 December 2017, 3:45 pm
    • I AM NOT A COP HATER BUT THIS GUY IS AS CORRUPT AS 25/8 NO DOWN TIME.BEEN MANY YEARS BUT MIGHT JUST CONTACT AN ATTONEY ANYWAY FOR ALL THE FUNDS I LAID OUT FOR HIS BAD WORD

Thursday, 28 December 2017, 7:07 pm
    • Exactly, people who he had to deal with in his career. Pete was a good person and enjoyed helping innocent victims of crime and he did it well….of course he will have enemies….the criminals he had to deal with every day. Pete.. You will be fine after all everyone keeps saying it’s KARMA…Ann’s you my friend should have stacked up a lot of good karma!

Friday, 29 December 2017, 11:36 pm
  • These articles are all complete bullshit, if anyone actually knows who writes these articles knows he’s a scumbag that never knows even half the story and tries to become more known by changing the facts and trying to get a “juicy” story. This is pathetic there is obviously much more to the story. Get your facts straight.

Thursday, 28 December 2017, 4:50 pm
    • How ignorant can a person be? See Ross. Take up your beef with PCSO, they are the ones who supply the media with the “facts”. Get your facts straight and place the blame where it belongs, on the Ciucci’s and their outlaw ways.

Thursday, 28 December 2017, 5:52 pm
      • Really…outlaw ways…you can’t really believe that or you are just jealous that these men know how to protect their family. They heard only that a family member wss in danger and they dropped what they were doing and like a hero they arrived by their family side. …what if Pete Cciucci and his son had not got there when they did…could this havee gone down another way…and then we would be asking why they were not there to help their family… Pete you followed instincts and you did your best

Friday, 29 December 2017, 3:55 pm
    • It’s Brandon Ross who is a deputy. Karma will get your ass sooner then later. Shot anyone lately?

Thursday, 28 December 2017, 5:59 pm
  • First thing first, the “victim” called his wife a and threatened her after trying to run her off the road. So I would do the same if I was her husband/son. You all talk on here like you wouldn’t do the same for your family. Please just shut up.

Thursday, 28 December 2017, 3:05 pm
    • Pete is not a cop. He should not have gotten involved. PCSO should have been allowed to do their job but no Pete and Nick had to act like bad asses. Melissa should be able to handle herself and know to call the cops instead of her husband. Pete is not above the law and he should know this but he’s gotten away with so much for so long he never expected to get arrested. I’m glad these violent guys got what they deserve, to be arrested and have their names put out there. Now let’s watch his towing company take some hits. I’ll never use them again, ever. No shutting me up. Let the truth be told.

Thursday, 28 December 2017, 3:39 pm
    • Two on 1 is real chicken , HE IS NO LONGER A COP no better than a citizen. BTW looks 80 yrs old not 51, sure didn’t age well, evil deeds must have caught up with him. Now you shut up, probably another ex cop that was worthless!! And it WASN’T HIS WIFE HE WAS TRYING TO PROTECT NOW WAS IT? I would never call his towing company, he might try and beat me up for looking cross eyed at him. Oh that’s right, couldn’t unless he had his son to sit on me while he punched me TRASH at it’s finest.

Thursday, 28 December 2017, 4:06 pm
    • Maybe wife should not cut off drivers on 19, starting a road rage incident (as per article/police report) then call ex cop hubby whining.

Friday, 29 December 2017, 11:44 am
    • How did the victim call Pete’s wife? He didn’t know her,what did she do pull up beside him and throw her phone number in his window? Idiot,just admit it,that whole family are dirty,rotten assholes.Oh I get it,your probably scared they will beat you up if you say something negative against them

Tuesday, 2 January 2018, 12:59 pm
  • Like father – like son? Both are thugs with this behavior.

Thursday, 28 December 2017, 2:32 pm
  • apple =tree

Thursday, 28 December 2017, 2:17 pm
  • Boy these are two real brave “men” and I use that phrase loosely.The big bad ex-policeman has his son sit on the victim while he punches him! Hopefully while Ole Pete’s in jail, especially when the inmates find out he’s an ex LEO, hopefully the inmates will give him the same treatment that he gave the victim.Isn’t he a fine example for Law Enforcement! Have FUN in jail Pete!!!! HAHAHAHA

Thursday, 28 December 2017, 2:07 pm
  • Two idiots, to bad the victim didn’t shootem both. Former LT, I understand why

Thursday, 28 December 2017, 1:53 pm
    • What kind of would say this?

Thursday, 28 December 2017, 5:46 pm
      • Let someone approach me and try hurting me and I’ll shoot them dead. What kind of person would do what Peter and Nicholas did? IDIOTS, both of them. Sorry it’s your dad Kylie but some of us know how he really is. Choot ’em Lizabeth!!

Thursday, 28 December 2017, 6:29 pm
        • Alicia i have to believe you are a very nasty vindictive person..and you can’t possibly mean you are sorry to Kylie or you would never have said half the bull shit that has rolled off your finger tips. You’re so scary ….you gonna shoot them dead…if nothing else you are a hypocrite and I don’t even know your nasty ass

Saturday, 30 December 2017, 9:43 pm
  • Didn’t see them in Pasco County Sheriff website yet. Looks like those two are finishing out 2017 with a bang.

Thursday, 28 December 2017, 1:33 pm
    • You won’t see it there. Cops and their families have the privileges like that.

Thursday, 28 December 2017, 6:33 pm
      • So you are a cop hater in general…just listen to your attitude…”privileges like that”….

Saturday, 30 December 2017, 9:44 pm
  • WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE TODAY ????? THE MAN WAS AN OFFICER HE HAS TO KNOW BETTER 🙁

Thursday, 28 December 2017, 1:30 pm
  • All I have to say is some one pissed him n his son off. Kick his again

Thursday, 28 December 2017, 1:18 pm
  • How were they “responding” to a call about a road rage incident?

Thursday, 28 December 2017, 1:15 pm
    • That old “once a cop, always a cop” BS. They belong in jail and an example needs to be made out of Pete. Glad this happened in Pasco because Hernando would have let them off scott free. Take a lesson from Pasco, Sheriff NutHouse.

Thursday, 28 December 2017, 1:39 pm
      • I love your response Alice Everybody knows Sheriff Nut House is a nut job in an asshat.

Friday, 29 December 2017, 3:41 pm
      • Sounds like Alice has a personal grudge with Pete and she is using this forum to act a fool . I promise you Pete will come out of this situation clean . there is no way he dos this for no reason. Btw…no where doo you see pete punch anyone while they were being held down. Watch again…only get off the pipe while you do and you might realise what is really going on

Friday, 29 December 2017, 11:49 pm
    • Thank you Frank. Seems like noone cares how they wound up “responding to a call” when neither one is in law enforcement! Just how did that happen anyway?

Thursday, 28 December 2017, 10:02 pm
  • Lock these Mo FO’s up.You dont have that badge to hide behind anymore Pete.Clean up your act you look like Shi#.The old 2 on 1 works great until you get caught.I hope they sue the crap out of you.

Thursday, 28 December 2017, 1:14 pm
  • Teach your children well!

Thursday, 28 December 2017, 1:12 pm
  • Nice to see ex Detective Ciucci in a cell. He’s been a dirty cop since I met him in 1999

Thursday, 28 December 2017, 1:12 pm
    • AND YOU NEVER REPORTED THIS INFO ????????? THEN YOU ARE AS BAD AS HE IS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday, 28 December 2017, 1:31 pm
      • Dick Nugget protected them when we filed a complaint against the officers. HCSO is full of bad, bad apples, starting at the very top on down.

Thursday, 28 December 2017, 3:08 pm
      • Rnzo, who would he have reported it to??Seems like sooo much corruption here in Hernando County.

Thursday, 28 December 2017, 3:51 pm
    • Melissa too. Both are filthy dirty and should have been locked up years ago.

Thursday, 28 December 2017, 1:46 pm
    • So you never done a thing about it and you claim you’ve known it done 1999…yeah right…you don’t know you are just another jealous piece of

Saturday, 30 December 2017, 9:48 pm
  • This is a fine example of what our sheriff had employed and what is still employed to enforce our laws. Pete was always shady and I’m glad his actions caught up with him. HIs wife another former deputy is shady too. Let’s hope he doesn’t use his medical conditions as the reason for being an ass wipe. What a poor example of a parent Pete is. Now his son will have a lifetime of hooking and snatching (towing business) to do.

Thursday, 28 December 2017, 1:10 pm
  • Bahahaha, let the fun comments begin.

Thursday, 28 December 2017, 1:09 pm
  • Something sounds fishy here. BUT no reason these 2 asshats assaulted another person.. Waiting for the truth to emerge…

Thursday, 28 December 2017, 1:07 pm
    • You are no cop. Why not let the police handle it? Tom Lemons does not falsely report. You are not Pete either. Try again, doper. Tom Lemons gets his info directly off of police reports like most reporters do. I hope Pete and Nick rot in hell. I know one towing company that I will now let others know is run by a very violent man and his son who manages it. Tell Pete to go sell more stuff on Facebook as he’s known to do. Just a little info about Ciucci and their nicknames. We call them coochies because they are all poontangs.

Thursday, 28 December 2017, 3:07 pm
    • Who were you responding too? And why didn’t you call the cops when you were on your way to save the day? You are no longer a police officer so quit trying to act like one.

Thursday, 28 December 2017, 3:11 pm
    • Howdy Melissa. Did you bail Pete and Nick out yet? Scumbags all of you.

Thursday, 28 December 2017, 3:40 pm
  • OH AND HOW TO START A NEW YEAR….PAYING LAWER FEES.:}}} TIME TO PUT AWAY THE TRASH

Thursday, 28 December 2017, 1:00 pm
  • It looks like he thinks he is still a cop and can get away with treating people like that. No badge to hide behind now bud.

Thursday, 28 December 2017, 1:00 pm