Four Charged with Armed Home Invasion, Two with Attempted Homicide

SPRING HILL – Hernando County Sheriff’s Deputies rounded up four suspects wanted in connection with an Armed Home Invasion Robbery, Attempted Murder, and Fraud.

Officials have not commented on the details of the case but according to jail records, Brandon Holland, 18, of 4384 Crescent Road was arrested on 7-counts of Armed Home Invasion Robbery, 1-count of Attempted Homicide, and 1-count of Fraud. Esteven Lopez, 18, of 1321 Markham Ave faces 1-count of Attempted Homicide and 1-count of Armed Home Invasion Robbery. Jaylon Fuzz, 18, of 9341 Northcliffe Blvd and Bradley Metz, 20, of 8270 Yellow Pine Ave in Brooksville both face 1-count of Armed Home Invasion Robbery.

The incident may have occurred sometime in April of this year.

All four suspects were taken into custody yesterday morning without incident.

Holland is held on a $230,000 bond and Lopez on a $50,000 bond.  Fuzz posted a $30,000 bond and Metz is free on a $20,000 bond.

We will bring more on this story as it develops.

Comments
  • First off I know the victim, which all of you seem to forget about. He was tortured and beaten by these lowlifes over money they thought he had No drugs were involved. He has lost the use of his left arm as well as having recurring dreams about what happened, he has sevier PTSD which will effect him for the rest of his life. But this was over greed, not drugs , no touching of someone younger. This was a innocent man asleep in his home where he should have felt sa, now he is contemplating moving as the nightmares keep him up, every little noise makes him believe that they or their friends have returned to finish the job.

Monday, 8 October 2018, 9:10 am
  • Amen

Sunday, 15 July 2018, 5:09 pm
  • they have not been proven innocent, They posted bail! Charges still pending!!

Saturday, 14 July 2018, 11:26 pm
  • Wish they would come to my house. All 4 would be laying on a slab at the morgue right now.

Saturday, 14 July 2018, 8:23 pm
  • War on drugs I agree with almost everything you said. The only thing I disagree with is that dems are going down and want to take republicans with them. I think they both are going down by their own doing. Republicans currently have a couple of white supremacy types running for office, an ex pimp, another (married) resigned because he operated on an anti gay Christian conservative platform and was caught in his office having sex with some dude another who got caught in a hotel with a boy and a leader of the party who acts in a way that if we engaged in that type of behavior we could expect a whooping from our parents. The most extreme case of affluenza I’ve ever seen. Both parties have lost their minds and we are paying the price.

Saturday, 14 July 2018, 7:22 pm
  • The statement innocent until proven guilty couldn’t fit this situation any more. Speaking for two of the boys,they were wrongfully arrested, proven innocent and are now HOME. If your response to this issue was “Build a wall “ or “Hang em, Shoot em” then I hope you find it in yourself to rid yourselves of that pure ignorance. I bet Freedom feels so good to these boys right now and I hope they enjoy every ounce of it!

Saturday, 14 July 2018, 5:04 pm
  • You know, I’m sorry for those of you who have nothing better to do than judge me for doing nothing more than offering my opinion and for being human. Yeah I’m not perfect by all means, and at least I can admit that.
    But how about we just stop with the nonsense and just stick to offering our opinions, 1rst amendment and all that. And stop judging, I will do the same.
    Just saying…

Saturday, 14 July 2018, 3:39 pm
  • I know one of these kids personally…..and he isn’t a bad kid…just started hanging out with a bad bunch….this breaks my heart ….he done a lot for the special needs kids….just a shame……

Saturday, 14 July 2018, 3:33 pm
  • PLEASE SOME ONE, ANYONE HELP ME UNDERSTAND THIS ARTICLE. Read it, and re read it, Doesn’t say anything about drugs, touching someone , so other than armed home invasion and attempted homicide, what was it about, or are they just young evil punks who deserve to do hard time or worse.They deserve this punishment regardless of the reason!

Saturday, 14 July 2018, 12:40 pm
  • um 38 special, very good, only I go with paranoid schizophrenic and a , says he is a counselor or was. Oh my.

Saturday, 14 July 2018, 12:23 pm
  • Kerstine. These young boys snapped. Which is a normal reaction to any real parent/person. I too would have done the same thing if any man ever touches my daughter inappropriately!

Saturday, 14 July 2018, 9:23 am
    • What even happened I thought they just robbed a guy at his house and almost killed him

Saturday, 14 July 2018, 12:42 pm
  • So..what else do you all do for fun on this planet MARS?

Saturday, 14 July 2018, 8:12 am
  • Drop um on the southside or west doesn’t matter of Chicago…

Saturday, 14 July 2018, 7:07 am
  • Wow Les, you go from GFY to referring to God. You’re like a bi-polar ping-pong ball. Very amusing. Thanks for playing.

Saturday, 14 July 2018, 6:41 am
  • Yes they had / have Families ! But they gave 2 about them!! don’t you think about that!! almost killing someone & over taking their space!!!

Saturday, 14 July 2018, 1:30 am
  • I humbly apologize for the comments I made in regards to these four young men earlier, after reading the texts that others wrote I realized that I made a big mistake. I forgot where I came from. I too am guilty of making bad choices when I was a kid. They do have family that unfortunately are taken hostage when we make bad choices. Like someone else wrote, let the powers that be, I choose to refer as God, decide their fate.
    As for the prior comments, they were directed to 38 special. No one else.
    Thank you.

Saturday, 14 July 2018, 1:27 am
  • In total agreement that the punishment must fit the crime. These kids need to do time and be made accountable for their actions. I see society as the problem. Just the comments here, shoot um, lhang um…that there is the perfect example of the violent mind set of people today I hope none of you have any children. I guess everyone who is darker skinned is an illegal now as well. C’mon You all just really do not believe that? Bunch of ignorant bigots! Speaking and acting as a Third World Nation would? We go to war to save people from the likes of that! As far as the Demo craps taking our guns? Yeah, Like I am losing sleep over that bull crap! Nah, not going to happen. They are just a bunch of hot winded jackasses that are entering the Alzheimer’s train station and they need to take a handful of Republicans with them. Btw…any child no mater their color/lineage that is born legally in this country to LEGAL Parents have just as much of a right to be here as we do…like it or not!!!! How quickly we forget history….the only true Americans are the Native Americans and our ancestors (immigrants) came in barbarically slaughtered them, and stole their land. We had no right, but we did it anyway! You see we piss people off, kind of antagonize them which fuel many fires which spread like cancer. People seem to thrive on drama and division. Everybody with the wall….who is going to fund that? Now we are talking about a wall around the whole country? Don’t forget you are going to be in the inside of a wall. Everyone is gonna be real pissed when it dips into their precious pocketbooks and believe me it will be more than you bargained for, much more! Something to stir around in a piss pot for a bit!!! Back to Berlin!!!

Sincerely,

White-Republican

Saturday, 14 July 2018, 12:40 am
    • War on drugs, I honestly couldn’t have written it any better, your opinion is right on target. All lives matter, I agree with war on drugs, you are a testament to the ability to overcome, I myself was in trouble with the law and drugs as a teenager until I was arrested at 17.
      I chose to straighten out as well. I became addicted to painkillers again after a traumatic mc accident, I have managed to beat that as well and now I’m trying to change the outdated system to try to reach out to others who suffer from this horrible affliction.
      I’m proud of the people like yourself who give me hope that that we can make a difference.
      God bless you. Thank you war on drugs..

Saturday, 14 July 2018, 2:53 am
  • Thank you All Live Matter! You just gave me so much more hope for my troubled son😀. You made it out of the system, straightened your life out and most likely took you a bit longer to do the one thing we all eventually do…that is mature. Koodoos to you! Your are a true testament. Many people still want to help others who are lost. Just have that certain group of people that. Wanna shoot Um an hang um…..because you know….that makes them so much better than everyone else. In their world 2 wrongs make a right! We all get lost once in while in different ways….some make it and some just don’t. Let’s remain positive that some will!

Friday, 13 July 2018, 11:51 pm
  • Not sure who you are but nothing in your comment represents the truth!

Friday, 13 July 2018, 11:23 pm
  • I’ve known Jaylen for quite some years back to playing baseball at Anderson Snow. Seems like Jaylen has sure changed same with Steven I played baseball with him & his younger baseball awhile back at Anderson Snow. Two good kids got into the wrong things as a teenager.

Friday, 13 July 2018, 11:20 pm
  • Yours?

Friday, 13 July 2018, 11:04 pm
  • You Surfadude are the blessed one for sharing the truth.
    Thank you, and may God continue to bless you and your family..

Friday, 13 July 2018, 10:49 pm
  • Since you know so much before it happens can I get the powerball numbers?

Friday, 13 July 2018, 10:35 pm
  • First of all, GFY, second of all, if you can find that one cell left in the pea brain you posess, you could go back and actually read the comments made about the drug problem that individual has, and that I don’t condone any such behavior. These four f*cks deserve what they get!
    As I also mentioned in the comments made on the”other” report, 25% of the drug dealers are motivated by greed and they can go to hell!
    Get it straight mr. BB gun pretending to be a 38 especiale.
    Don’t let your bulldog mouth overload your Chihuahua ass! Just saying..
    As I said before these four POS’s can rot under hernando county jail..

Friday, 13 July 2018, 10:30 pm
  • I did pretty bad when I was younger 18 felonies at 18 and I changed stop living your life betting on people to fail anyone wanna help these young men ? No so then leave it to the higher powers to work it out but remember they have familes also so ….

Friday, 13 July 2018, 8:20 pm
  • Silly kids doing crimes they will certainly regret. All to try and impress their peers. I’m sure they all got rich from this caper. I was joking btw. They probably got nothing or split 30 bucks 4 ways
    Bloods? C’mon now. This is hernando not Watts. Kids around this area wouldn’t know what to do if confronted by actual gang members that were in the life of 24-7 kill or be killed.ill leave it at that. They will definitely look back at this with serious regret. Now they will be severely limited in the job market amongst normal citizens trying to get by legally. Most cool jobs youngsters don’t think about will be off limits. These kids aren’t psychos with nothing to lose. They will be regular folks wishing they made a different path of choices.wishing they wanted to be nerds instead of wanting to be tough. Just sayn.

Friday, 13 July 2018, 8:03 pm
  • Just young and stupid! Get involved in the wrong crowd along with drugs and they don’t realize the consequences. Of course, they should pay the consequences, but instead of closed minded, negative, moron responses, maybe hope these kids learn an important lesson and straighten their lives out. My sister’s Bro in law spent 23 years in prison for drugs and robbery. He was realeased at age 50, got a job, got married, owns a home and completely changed his life (he was 19 and on drugs) It does happen. All the negative people are the ones who make it that much more difficult. People can change and they do every day! Maybe, pray for people instead of judging. We all know that people who judge are those with their own demons. The find pleasure in what someone else has done worse then them. I am not condoning their behavior, however; hoping they straighten their lives out! My own son (who comes from a good upper middle class family) is going to be serving an enhanced prison sentence for drugs and stealing) Though his crimes were non-violent, he did the crime and will do the time, as he should. Now that it is a reality that drugs and were the catalyst to the actions that truined his life, he will have some time to think about what he did, we can only hope that he will mature, come home and be a productive citizen. You see, unless you live the nightmare you just can’t comprehend it. People cast stones as I myself once do the same. Now that I had to endure this, it has humbled me. There is a parent of one of these boys probably reading the and thinking OMG….not my child? How did this happen? What do we do? My son is a white as white can be andborn right here in Florida. My other 2 turned out just fine, one going away to school on a very, very large scholarship w/ a 4.16 GPA. They were all raised exactly the same, And they paid the consequences when the did something wrong….as a matter of fact I was the classic Helicopter mom. Bad things do happen to good people! Good parents do get their hearts broken:(.

Friday, 13 July 2018, 6:57 pm
    • I’m right there with you ‘helicopter mom’…trust me. 😥

Sunday, 15 July 2018, 3:41 am
  • Yes my cousin jaylon has a sister but I don’t know about the others he use to be a good boy all about sports and school and 2 years have passed in now he’s robbing people, tryna kill people,Beating up a elderly man for touching on a girl who didn’t wanna be touched,it’s just honestly heartbreaking cause we never would have expected this from him out of all family members,Our family is in a lot of pain and all we wish is that the hate is kept away please and thank u I understand what he did was wrong but this isn’t the jaylon we know❗️

Friday, 13 July 2018, 5:52 pm
  • All four of them have been arrested before for robbery so they obviously havent learned there lesson they deserve to rot in jail!!!

Friday, 13 July 2018, 5:26 pm
  • Are you kidding me. Like there going to turn into productive citizens. Take the blinders off. Surfadude nailed it.

Friday, 13 July 2018, 4:39 pm
  • Agreed

Friday, 13 July 2018, 4:06 pm
  • And how does this solve the problem?? These boys are not illegal immigrants, nor are their parents.

Friday, 13 July 2018, 4:00 pm
  • Every single one of you on here your comments are spot-on dead right straight up spot on! Trashy Punk Thug hoodlum pieces of freaking crap and yes indeed is too bad whoever they pulled this on wasn’t armed to put this trash where it belongs, by the way that also goes for whatever piece of s*** trash paid the bond for the two!!!! Actually the bonds definitely were way low as well every one of them should be so high they were out of reach for the scumbags relatives or friends or whoever the hell it is bailed the two out! On a little side note and I’m sure the Christian haters are going to come out on this but folks this type of stuff is rampant everywhere and it is the result of us the people and all our arrogance taking out the war against God and religion room removing God from school from stores from prayer etc etc. The whole movement to get God in the Lord Jesus Christ out of society all together is the cause of things like this no moral compass anymore no morals to live by! Folks it’s real simple our creator and our heavenly father gave us 10 simple rules to live by I don’t think that’s too hard! If we all did our best to live by those 10 rules and keep him in our society and not turn our backs to him we may go back to being a blessed Nation again until then we’re in trouble and he is coming soon and he’s going to fix this trash just to watch and see!!!! Please Lord God bless this nation bless us again!!!! We have been since day one, founded on Christian principles, everything we are and everything we have is from you Lord!!!

Friday, 13 July 2018, 3:35 pm
  • Probably wanted to show off to seem like they bout it. If you a real one, you can see the fear in they eyes. They ain’t even from no hood so how they gonna act like thugs home invading and all that. Bet they’re gonna get out and act hard, jail don’t make you hard like that on god!

Friday, 13 July 2018, 3:33 pm
  • I would like to know where the home invasion took place – like a street name?

Friday, 13 July 2018, 2:37 pm
  • Ignorance is bliss within these comments. They’re young kids who made a mistake and I’m pretty sure they understand what they did now and probably won’t do it again. These are young adults that you are saying belong in body bags. You’re part of the problem with this world. Build the wall ? Seriously ? I’ve known the one kid for many years and can tell you he got caught up in the wrong group and these are LEGAL American citizens. You’re ridiculous. Half of you are 40 with no lives living behind a screen for entertainment and to just make yourselves look like down right retards. Shame on you.

Friday, 13 July 2018, 2:28 pm
    • my ass they wont get a thing out of it slap on the hands

Friday, 13 July 2018, 4:49 pm
    • Very sorry Anonymous. You can’t invade someone’s home by “mistake”. The youngest of them has had 18 years to figure that out.

Friday, 13 July 2018, 6:38 pm
    • Hey, Anonymous…you’re sittin behind da same ‘screen’ honey. Just sayin…

Sunday, 15 July 2018, 3:48 am
  • Tal don’t even know them man yal should shut ya mouths honestly even tho of what 2 of bloods did that’s none Yal business

Friday, 13 July 2018, 2:19 pm
  • Rock on girl

Friday, 13 July 2018, 2:16 pm
  • HMMMM THIS is an easy case, hangem than shootem, problem solved. Until we get serious with idiots like this, there is no real deterent. Liberals read my print, go sell your gun control bills to Chicago or new york.

Friday, 13 July 2018, 2:13 pm
  • Glad they are caught..mug shot every where to be seen..do not forget their faces people..they will do it again..this time leaving no witness to identify them.. Attempted homicide?.. Be aware.. They have nothing to lose.. And much to gain..behind bars..meals ..Tele..water..bed..and lots of buddy’s..on tax payer money..or Welfare (because they are awaiting a pending court date with a possible conviction..no one will hire them)..Tele..bed..water..and lots of buddies to help steal from the tax payers.. But they are innocent until proven quilty.. Remember their faces.. Today we all are potential victims.. The parents of these boys also reap the benefits.. free court appointed attorneys as well.. Love us the tax payers..stay vigilant..and safe people!!

Friday, 13 July 2018, 2:10 pm
  • Red shirt actually sucked a kids d*** before or got it sucked by another boy

Friday, 13 July 2018, 2:07 pm
  • Typical trash this is what Spring Hill has become

Friday, 13 July 2018, 2:01 pm
  • Are these Pieces of members of the infamous MS 13 Gang?

Friday, 13 July 2018, 1:48 pm
  • They just look like little Spring Hill boys. Shame the homeowner didn’t have a gun and take out the trash that they are. How many people have to get shot with these home invasions for people to learn.

Friday, 13 July 2018, 1:42 pm
  • boy don’t you have a sister to

Friday, 13 July 2018, 1:31 pm
  • Product of their upbringing. I just hope that these s***bags don’t have babies so that the cycle stops and. Their bloodline is servered.

Friday, 13 July 2018, 1:11 pm
  • Those bonds are WAY to low considering the crimes that were commited! SMFH!

Friday, 13 July 2018, 1:10 pm
  • F%@$#! LOSERS

Friday, 13 July 2018, 12:51 pm
  • Hey Les, here’s 4 more you can take in and mentor.

Friday, 13 July 2018, 12:27 pm
  • If we build a wall we need to build it all around the USA, cause illegals come from every country dating way back. I think these punks need hard time behind bars so they realize they could have a good life without committing crimes. Nothing but Punks

Friday, 13 July 2018, 12:24 pm
  • Such great pillars of this community. Here’s a thought douchebags, GET A JOB! hope someone in jail beats your asses. And for Metz, one day you will terrorize the wrong person. You will end up in a body bag, oh wait, a garbage bag and put out in the trash where all you scumbags belong.

Friday, 13 July 2018, 12:10 pm
  • Hangem High!

Friday, 13 July 2018, 12:05 pm
  • BUILD THE DAM WALLLLLLLLLL

Friday, 13 July 2018, 11:59 am
  • keep their asses in jail..we don’t need home invasions..and demo rats want to take our guns away….

Friday, 13 July 2018, 11:29 am