Four Vehicle Crash, Landover and Elgin

SPRING HILL –A four vehicle crash occurred at the intersection of Elgin Blvd and Landover Blvd, causing some road blockage in the eastbound and northbound lanes.

Sources say at least seven people refused treatment, including an infant that may have been trapped in a vehicle for a short period of time.

The cause of the crash is under investigation.

all 1 all 2

Interior Large copy

Comments
  • Another example of a result of ***hole driving that no one to be kind and let someone else go first…. What a horrible thing to have to wait a few more seconds!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday, 16 June 2016, 11:03 am
  • Hope everyone is doing all right. no matter who’s fault it is as long as no lives are lost then it is good….

Thursday, 16 June 2016, 9:45 am
  • same thing for me.. It is not just regular drivers… I drive Elgin every day to and from work and I had to laugh because again today did i see a HC Sheriff car going 45-50 in the 40 MPH stretch and i thought well no wonder they are getting into more accidents. what gives them the right to go faster than the posted limit without their lights on. Not just regular drivers. The people we rely on to protect us also cause accidents by not following the rules of the road. Had he not been going so fast I would have gotten his car# … (almost forgot he was going down Mariner in the 40 mph faster than the posted as well before he hit the light at Elgin and Mariner to turn right) I know this accident is not about the police but sometimes they cannot be excluded.

Thursday, 16 June 2016, 9:43 am
  • Pretty sad, that this is such a bad intersection and it’s right by a school. Right where children cross to walk/ride bikes to and from school. Even though school is out now, it shouldn’t be like this.

Thursday, 16 June 2016, 9:11 am
  • What, No Rollovers

Thursday, 16 June 2016, 9:03 am
  • Idiots behind the wheel taking out law abiding drivers, man that’s a term we haven’t heard in a while, law abiding. The deputies need to get serious about suicide drivers, people are really getting fed up with status quo of what’s going on in hernando county. I have supported our sheriff but I don’t see any improvement in his terms, only crying for more money. Al, this rests on you.

Thursday, 16 June 2016, 6:39 am
  • I drive Powel / Elgin every day to work and idiots speed by me every day !

Wednesday, 15 June 2016, 10:02 pm
  • Gee, when there were NO traffic lights, there were far fewer accidents. Everyone paid attention as to who was to go next, at this 4-way stop.

Wednesday, 15 June 2016, 9:19 pm
  • Another senseless accident! People need to slow down and pay attention. There are too many accidents at this intersection.

Wednesday, 15 June 2016, 8:34 pm
  • Is the infant at least okay?

Wednesday, 15 June 2016, 6:33 pm
    • apparently so if the medics didnt deem it necessary to take it to the hospital

Wednesday, 15 June 2016, 9:29 pm
  • Another bad intersection where people go too fast, trying to beat the lights, or change lanes on a dime because they weren’t paying attention to how quickly they had sped to their turn. SMDH

Wednesday, 15 June 2016, 6:22 pm
  • The same idiots on the road everyday , do the speed limit , pay attention and turn off your phones , unreal around here

Wednesday, 15 June 2016, 5:59 pm
  • To the guy with a curly mustache working traffic, your going to cause another accident standing in the road telling everyone to slow down, I was doing 15MPH when I passed by you and you kept telling me to slow down and as I passed you, you through your hands in the air… HOW SLOW DO YOU WANT ME TO GO, let traffic go by at the slow pace I was already going…

Wednesday, 15 June 2016, 5:56 pm
    • hes probably one of those sheriff traffic aides they make things worse than just letting us wind around the accident they put their big truck out on the way and stand there talking on their radios like their important

Wednesday, 15 June 2016, 9:33 pm