Fugitive in Custody After Several Hour Standoff on Chalmer Street

SPRING HILL – After several failed attempts to talk a wanted fugitive out of his home on Chalmer Street this evening, authorities were forced to deploy a S.W.A.T. team to take the suspect into custody.

Officials have not released a statement at this time; however, according to the Bail Bondsman, who did not wish to be identified, 42-year-old Alexander Schofield had several outstanding felony warrants. The bail bondsman says Schofield has violent tendencies and was suspected of having a firearm inside the residence.

After a near 7 hour standoff, deputies finally took Schofield into custody without incident.

We will bring more on this story as it develops.

sto 2 sto 3 sto 4 sto 5 sto 6 sto 7 sto 9

schofield

Comments
  • Oh boy….the spring hill talkers gang are up in arms…lol…heez ah guud pursin u peepo dont no him…heez helpin me and hizz famalee u r rong about mie frend…loser….

Tuesday, 15 December 2015, 12:29 pm
  • Hey Kerrie, you think cops are croocks too, I think you meant CROOKS, I wouldn’t know any inmates or cops for that matter. Hummm. BTW don’t call a CROOCKS when you need help, you obviously have no respect for them, call one of your inmate friends.

Monday, 14 December 2015, 9:08 pm
  • Kerrie, the statement “more than any inmate I have ever met ” I am sure they’re all just wonderful people!!!!

Monday, 14 December 2015, 7:28 pm
  • Wow you people act like your better than this man! I don’t know him or his story but just because he looks like a thug doesn’t make him one IGNORANT *** *******!!!!! O yeah by the way I do spell & speak proper English maybe the ones that are doing the judging should share a cell with this gentleman & find out who he really is as a person!!!! And p.s COPS ARE CROOCKS TOO Actually they lie & steal more than any inmate I have ever met in my life…. STOP JUDGING AND IF YOU AINT GOT ANYTHING NICE TO SAY THAN KEEP IT TO YOYRSELVES

Monday, 14 December 2015, 1:36 am
    • So we are not supposed to judge him, but you can judge leo’s? hmmmmm….. IGNORANT comes to mind!

Monday, 14 December 2015, 9:34 am
  • We love you alex,you are always a kind living and very caring person!head up ❤

Saturday, 12 December 2015, 11:36 pm
  • Gk1367, is that your old prison number? First of all you ignorant idiot, you need to learn how to speak and spell. There are classes for that. So before you start rambling off nonsense and crap no one can understand get yourself an education and maybe a job so your kids uncle won’t have to support your drug habits. There is nothing I can not stand and that is ignorant punks who cannot speak proper English. This is America.

Saturday, 12 December 2015, 10:51 pm
  • Look man . We all **** up . I bet everyine of your mother ***** f**** up . We all make mistakes .. i hapoen to kno this man personally and yea just like every kne of use in the face of the earth we all have ***** up each and ever one of us may have a skeleton in our closet … so dont act like u mother ***** are all living the american ***** dream u peices of **** that man has done more for my family and kids . Hes always helping out every where … bet thats more than any of u scumbags can say about your selfs… keep haten ..d.g.k mother *****

Saturday, 12 December 2015, 7:37 pm
    • me no understand you

Monday, 14 December 2015, 9:31 am
  • Lilbit , I’d keep my children away from that scumbag

Saturday, 12 December 2015, 7:15 pm
  • Another piece of sh”””what a waste of manpower and time and money!!Lock him up and throw away the key!!

Saturday, 12 December 2015, 1:59 pm
  • Another fine citizen of Hernando County.

Saturday, 12 December 2015, 1:40 pm
  • Thats my sons uncle

Saturday, 12 December 2015, 12:23 pm
  • Anyone want to rehabilitate this scumbag?

Saturday, 12 December 2015, 10:42 am
  • U just dont know the whole story he was just in the wrong spot at the wrong time he is a great guy lol hahaha

Friday, 11 December 2015, 11:33 pm
  • Thug, thug, thug.

Friday, 11 December 2015, 9:39 pm
  • looks like a nice guy, probably just misunderstood.

Friday, 11 December 2015, 9:32 pm
  • I saw him on the jail booking page.

Friday, 11 December 2015, 9:15 pm
  • Good job HCSO! get them bad boys off our streets! Glad to see nothing bad come of the situation.

Friday, 11 December 2015, 9:13 pm