High-Speed and Alcohol Likely Factors in Fatal Motorcycle Crash

UPDATE: 10:05 P.M. – Family has released the identity of the victim and is requesting that the community visit their gofundme page to help her two surviving young children. The victim has been identified as 24-year-old Monika Elizabeth Wicks. Follow this link to help the family: https://www.gofundme.com/help-monikas-little-loves

HUDSON – Last night, RNRF reported a motorcycle crash that claimed the life of one person and left a second in critical condition.

The Florida Highway Patrol has now released a preliminary report, identifying the driver and what they say led to crash.

According to reports, 29-year-old Patrick McKinney was driving his 2003 Kawasaki motorcycle at a high-rate of speed, southbound on US-19, when he struck the rear of a pickup truck at the intersection of New York Ave. McKinney and a 24-year-old female passenger were ejected from the motorcycle. The female passenger suffered fatal injuries and died at the scene. McKinney was transported to Bayonet Point Hospital where he remains in critical condition.

Officials say McKinney was under the influence of alcohol at the time of the crash and charges are pending.

We will update this story once the victim’s identity has been released.

Comments
  • #justiceformonikawicks
    #murdererarrested
    #patpatnotsostrongnow

Wednesday, 9 May 2018, 9:21 pm
  • Wow! I can’t believe what I am reading. I didn’t know Monika but she was a friend of a friend. Instead of fighting and insulting each other lets think about who the real victims are (besides her). Her kids are now going to grow up without a mother. And they will have to live with the realization that the man that they knew is the one who is responsible for her murder.

Thursday, 1 February 2018, 4:49 pm
  • Let’s be honest for a minute here. Monika was a glitter covered trash bag because she covered herself in dollar store glitter; her family is her garbage. Patrick is just a regular trash bag. M used the children as pawns against any and every one, most notably her moms and the childrens’ fathers. The way she treated Savanna’s dad is purely appealing and the whole family should be ashamed and sit down. They’re racist and hateful, all of them. Remember when M wanted to rename the baby something French so she would be more black? She was full of lies and who truly knows which of her many stories were true. She was, after all, Monika the Story Teller.

Thursday, 4 January 2018, 3:40 pm
    • KILL YOUR SELF NICOLE MONIKA WAS NOT A TRASH BAG

Friday, 5 January 2018, 1:18 pm
      • AND SHE LOVED HER CHILDREN YOU PIECE OF CRAP

Friday, 5 January 2018, 1:21 pm
        • Classy. She was a horrible and manipulative person. She may have loved her kids but that doesn’t negate her terrible habits.

Saturday, 6 January 2018, 11:07 am
          • YOU DONT KNOW NOTHIN ABOUT MONIKA YOU DID NOT GROW UP WITH HER, AND YOU SURE AS HELL DIDNT KNOW HER AS WELL AS I DID SHE WAS MY GODAMN SISTER.

Monday, 8 January 2018, 5:22 pm
      • Watch ya mouth sis . You most definetly not going to sit here and call my cousin Monika a trash bag or none bc if she was still here you would not have the audacity to sit and say it to her face cus she most definetly woulda been snuffed you. Sit tf down bc you talking mad stuff about someone whos not even here to defend themselves.

Sunday, 7 January 2018, 3:26 am
        • Monika and I were very close for a long time but I couldn’t take her lying anymore. She’d tell such stories and come crying to me about how some man hurt her, her momma trying to cut her off, this and the other. LIES. She’d show up at my house crying and just want to party so others could see how much better she was without Pat/Dick of the Day. I DEFINITELY CALLED HER A TRASH BAG TO HER FACE AND WOULD DO IT AGAIN. In fact, I bought her the dollar store glitter she loved so much as a joke. I hope Savanna’s dad fights her moms for full custody if he has half a brain. They shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near that beautiful baby.

Sunday, 7 January 2018, 12:01 pm
        • haley,monika was my sister i was not calling her that , i was telling nicole that she wasnt a trash bag

Monday, 8 January 2018, 5:18 pm
    • Let’s be honest here Nicole…..it doesn’t matter what Monika is/was to you or anybody because she’s dead. Her family will spend the rest of their days without her. Her children will never get to hug or kiss her goodnight again. Your opinion of her is irrelevant. What is relevant is that Patrick WILL pay for this. Based on his abusive history I hope they throw the book at him. DUI manslaughter is no joke in Florida.

“If convicted of DUI Manslaughter in Florida, a judge is REQUIRED to impose a mandatory-minimum sentence of 124½ months in prison in addition to the following penalties: Up to fifteen years in prison. Up to fifteen years of probation. Up to $10,000 in fines.”

May he sit in his jail cell rotting away in constant pain from his injuries and never, EVER forget the life he took on Dec. 16, 2017!!!

Sunday, 7 January 2018, 2:03 pm
      • He has to be convicted by people that are not Monika’s cousins. Snapchat doesn’t actually delete. She was always snapping on the back of the bike. Helmet hair. It hurt her ears. It wasn’t cute. It was a habit. Well at least she was until she blocked me.

Sunday, 7 January 2018, 7:02 pm
        • No helmet laws in Florida honey, that doesn’t absolve Patrick from drunk driving and killing his passenger. He’ll be in jail for a long time, guaranteed!!!!!

Monday, 8 January 2018, 9:07 pm
  • As I sit and read all the comments made on this feed, I can not help but wonder what good is it doing? Two children lost their mother a week before Christmas, a family lost a young loved one, another family is sitting by watching their loved one fight for his life…. for what?? Your ignorant comments will not change nothing….. I only know as a member of pats family, this is so tragic for both families. And the comments of people who didn’t know either or thought they knew one is sick… I knew both very well…. I know their relationship was questionable to many, but I also knew she loved him and he loved her. Neither one of them cared what others thought. People on this feed say he had a history of DUI’s, but I know for a fact he had NONE prior to this! I also know some are saying he was abusive, but there are many selfie photos of her the day of and the next day of her alleged abuse that show no signs of abuse…. she was known for crying wolf in order to get him back. I know she was not welcome at my house anymore because of the things she said, which she apologized for later. (Again there is proof) But her family did not know about because she did not talk to them that much. The same people that sit here right now and fight for petty things like a ring that HE bought for her, and claim it was special to the family (and yes, there is evidence to back that up as well) Try to make all of you believe he was a mooch. But who do you think paid for everything while she was out of work for the baby (which was not his mind you?) her mom? Haha. No! He did! That boy worked everyday, and paid his child support for his “half breed” son. Not to mention was trying to build a relationship with his son… Which Monika was there for and supported…( photos prove as well). We can go back and forth all day, but for what? It will not change anything…. our family has tried to reach out and show support, just to be shut out, meanwhile her family has slandered pat and called him a murderer!!!!! Wtf??? It’s ok thought, your helping him more than you know. Let’s take a moment and remember CHOICES make a huge difference in our own life…… I hope you enjoy that ring pat paid for!! It will remind you how fucking petty you are and you can’t fool the ones who actually knew her…. oh yea! And for all of you who thought she was nurse, keep believing that!!! I will not slander her name with truth! She was an amazing nurse! Again, that changes nothing! To her mother, which she hated, I hope The guilt eats at you sooooo much. Make your family think you loved her, but we know the truth!!!! That’s why your all over social media. The guilt is eating you alive!!! Haha!
    #monika was a grown woman, not a helpless child.
    #patpatstrong
    #justiceformonikawicks

Saturday, 30 December 2017, 2:49 am
    • Why do you start this entry with how petty people are being and pointing out the ignorance you’ve seen only to add to both of those situations??! YOU ARE TALKING TO A GREIVING FAMILY ! What is wrong with you!? I’m not even a friend of the family and even I am angered by this. You really think you knew her better than her own friends and family? The people who raised her and grew up along side of her? Trust they know her well- good and bad. Do you want a ring from the dead girl your son had a role in killing?? Just as bad as your family wanted the gifts and things out of her house before she was even buried, right? Do you feel so bad about this that you apologized to her family for letting the hospital play a guessing game as far as to who they need to notify of her death instead of making sure both familys were able to have all the information promptly. You saying she apologized for things she said to or about your family is not “proof” of anything. Thats still hear say. And who’s to say she didn’t just apologize to be the bigger person? I wonder how much money Monika spent on Patrick…let’s not pretend he spoiled her or gave her tokens of his affection often- unless you want to count a black eye and mental abuse. Funny how you say you’re not going to sander her name with “the truth” but here you are trying to bash her. ALL of this is irrelevant now. YOU ARE TRASH TALKING SOMEONE WHO CAN NO LONGER DEFEND HER SELF!! She is forever gone AND YES, pat played a role in that- the biggest role. YOU look petty and ignorant. Please let her family grieve in peace, even if they are angry with the actions of someone dear to you. Do you genuinely expect them to be concerned with what you have to say or you reaching out to them at this time? They’re still trying to explain where she is to her son! You and your family’s feelings are the last thing on their mind. Especially since you want to go on about she “hated” her parents. You’re disgusting. Your post is disgusting. Stop adding to the embarrassment that your family has had in this young girls life. You adding to this does not help him get better, does not change the situation or charges he is facing. You are adding fuel to the fire. You start to say a positive comment about Monika and then twist it to be an ass backwards insult by the end of the sentence. Here’s a thought – how about you keep your negativity to pats page and articles focusing on him. it’s VERY out of line for you to even mention her feelings towards her parents. She loved them and argued with them – AS EVERY CHILD DOES! Considering you’re related to the man that helped kill her, you should only be here for positivity. THAT would make you and your family look like decent humans. Not this bs that you’re pulling now. Defend your family member in court, not on the article about her death. Have some tact, class and respect!

Saturday, 30 December 2017, 8:20 pm
      • Thank you meg for your reply. Let me break down my post for you.. I am very sad about all of this. I am not bashing her in the least. And our family was and is trying to let her family grieve…. but while we were trying to let that happen, we were watching her family stalk, slander, and make false accusations…. So I think the grieving is not important to them…. they would rather make the world believe he was a monster and she was a helpless little child…. My post was meant for her family to see… That was the point… And while you sit and try to pretend you have no ties to her family, your post clearly shows different. And no, we didn’t care about the ring… but her family made a huge stink about it being a “family heirloom” and had law enforcement going door to door to retrieve it, which it was turned over by our family willingly mind you, But again, her family is lying and being very petty…. What do they want with a ring that the man there calling a murderer bought?? That just shows they petty behavior her family is exhibiting. And just so we’re all clear, our family is the reason her mother was able to be found and informed the night of the accident. We helped more that you could even imagine, so I wonder why you sit here in your post and further the lies coming from her family??? Everything in my post is all truthful, and some of it was words right out of Monika’s mouth herself. Again, I am very sad we’re all in this situation. I feel for her family and especially her children. I would like nothing more than the lies, stalking, slander, and accusations to stop…. Which is the ONLY reason I made a post in the first place. I will not reply back after this. I just needed to clarify my original post obviously. Our family is trying to be considerate, but it’s hard to sit back and watch her family go out of their way to make him seem like a monster, which is not the truth. If we’re luck, he will have his day in court, and he will suffer the further consequences, but until then we’re going to be by his bedside like any other family would. Thank you. And I hope I cleared things up for you. Let’s all keep in mind, her family had as much control over what happened as our family did… Neither family had anything to do with the decisions those two made that night. We’re ALL left in the aftermath… please keep that in mind.

Saturday, 30 December 2017, 11:21 pm
      • Thank you! She was very well loved and loosing someone you love is the worst

Sunday, 7 January 2018, 3:30 am
  • Excuse me if I’m wrong but isn’t Oat the father of a “half breed” child as well??? Please reiterate. Maybe I’m missing something here. I’m confused! But what I’m confused about is how dumb and ignorant you are. You racist bastard! I bet Pat would love to see this comment you made about her “half breed” child when he himself fathered a half black son. You’re trash and need some strong prayers! Now let me go repent for my thoughts about you.

Friday, 29 December 2017, 5:41 pm
  • Monika was a sweet and caring soul. Her choice of work is irrelevant. As if a dancer deserves death anymore than a nurse??!! She happened to do both because that’s what a good mother does. She provides for her children even if it means embarrassment for herself. I myself am a nurse and worked with her. She adored those babies and loved them with all her being. It’s heart breaking that she is taken away from her family and especially her baby girl before her FIRST Christmas. I’ve only met Patrick once , but it wasn’t hard to tell he was a troubled man. I also feel for his family as they now have to deal with stigma of his actions and prepare to fight the upcoming consequences. Both family’s lost something that night. It’s sad that this situation had to occur for Patrick to maybe finally open his eyes and see the way he treats women, treated monika, his temper and reckless behavior is absolutely unacceptable – and now others have had to pay the ultimate sacrifice for it. Her children will not grow up knowing their mother and that’s something he should feel bad about…I don’t have sympathy for a man who has had many opportunities to change his ways or realize his actions may harm
    Others. I don’t feel bad for a man who does not value his life or the life of others – which he clearly didn’t. It’s just a horrible situation no matter which way you look at it. Monika, her children, and her family are in my prayers. I hope peace finds you all, I’m so sorry for your loss

Tuesday, 26 December 2017, 7:39 pm
  • Just got word today that he was four times over the legal limit. The report doesn’t lie!

Friday, 22 December 2017, 5:52 pm
  • Witnesses there say she was the one buying his drinks while she was working (stripping that is). So before everyone judges the situation, why don’t you get the facts straight first. He made some poor choices that night….. but, so did she….. unfortunately, BOTH families are left to pick up the pieces of this tragic accident a week before Christmas. I only pray you people never have to be in this kind of situation…

Friday, 22 December 2017, 1:51 am
    • You say poor choices? a quick Google search of this kid’s name and you can see that he is a veteran when it comes to DUIs and operating a motorcycle without a license. he’s got at least three warnings and this time he goes out and kills someone. Shame on him. I feel awful because those little babies will not have a mother.

Friday, 22 December 2017, 2:30 pm
    • I was there and she wasn’t working there! She was supporting her boyfriend in a contest he entered…. trust me, she wasn’t “STRIPPING” lol some one who don’t know! Get your facts straight and trust me people were there that can vow for that…. not for nothing but she pays for everything because he has no job and he’s a mooch

Friday, 22 December 2017, 5:34 pm
      • Thank you! It means so much❤️

Sunday, 7 January 2018, 11:21 am
    • Just because she is a “dancer“ doesn’t make her any less of a person. She was a nurse too!!!! It’s better than not having a job at all. And honestly it doesn’t matter what you say about her.however you put it, his careless actions led to her death. No matter how you look at it. If he cared at all, about the woman he supposedly loved. He wouldn’t have gotten on the bike, he wouldn’t be recklessly speeding, if he wasn’t so selfish and gave her the helmet, all of these ifs, but guess what, it’s not gonna bring her back and it’s not gonna save him for the trouble he’s facing! I mean look at his past records, he’s nothing BUT trouble!!!!! So get over yourself! Nothing excuses the Carelessness of his decision making!!!!!!

Friday, 22 December 2017, 5:59 pm
    • My friend is a NURSE ! She is NOT a stripper so I suggest you KNOW YOUR FACTS before spreading like this.

Sunday, 24 December 2017, 5:01 am
    • For one you dumb bitch she was not a stripper in Florida , she was a nurse ! Stupid cunt

Sunday, 24 December 2017, 1:10 pm
    • Anyone who has another foul thing to say about pat can come see me directly!!! I’m sick of poeple blaming him for her death!!!! It was sad and tragic no doubt, but like many people said already. She made the conscious choice to get on that bike with him knowing he was drunk….. and she made the choice not to wear a helmet. She said it was uncomfortable to wear!!!! Words from someone who was there earlier in the day. Her and nobody else did anything to stop him from riding off on that damn bike….. if anyone did something, she would be here and he would be in jail….. All of us who knew her knows she was not a nurse, but a certified ass wiper, until she lost her job. Then she turned to stripping again!!! Which is why she had a half breed daughter, who she made pat believe was his until it was born, then there was no hiding it. And her own mother wanted nothing to do with mind you!!!!! Oh yea! I’m laying it all out there bitch! Your a racist!!!!! So fuck all of you! And she wasn’t even on speaking terms with her mother prior to this accident. Your daughter, niece, granddaughter, whatever, was a whore and made poor decisions, which facilitated her own death. Pat is and will pay for this tragic accident, but Monika was at fault as well. He didn’t Murder her like you mother f*#ckers are saying…. they loved each other, but you wouldn’t know that because you wasn’t that close to her…. your an embarrassment to her family….. meanwhile, pats family has tried to reach out, to get nothing but hate and foul responses….. no worries though, the lawyers will see all of this…. have a good day! #patpatstrong….

Wednesday, 27 December 2017, 1:58 am
      • Let me guess? You’re the one who is writing the horrible comments so your boy can give it to his lawyer. Lol You def don’t know anything about Monika’s family and that “half breed” kid your referring to. Let’s keep it classy and post your info, you fuck-face Computer gangster! Keep justifying your 3 time DUI loser of a friend or family member. I’ll await your response to this,

Thursday, 28 December 2017, 7:10 pm
      • Oh yeah…here’s another thing you can screenshot!

#justiceformonikawicks

Thursday, 28 December 2017, 7:13 pm
      • Bottom line is it doesn’t really matter what kinda person she was he was intoxicated and has a past of domestic violence with her (any female who’s been in those shoes knows damn well they would have gotten on that bike too). What happened is murder! What if they would have made it home and he beat her to death would that have been her fault too smh. The ignorance is unreal. This person just called a baby a “mixed breed” then in the same sentence called someone else a racist. To top it off this ignorant person knows that this so loved murder is in the hospital they insult LPNs by calling them “certified ass wipers” do they not understand that these “certified ass wipers” are going to be caring for this dumb MF’er for a long time.. I just don’t understand how a family is so ignorant this really hurts my heart. I hope and pray for this family I hope he recovers and karma comes around.. they are truly sick people. Monika will get justice….

Friday, 29 December 2017, 12:53 pm
      • You said she had a “half breed”…isn’t his son a “half breed”? Ijs she had a baby from a black man and he had a baby from a black girl sooo what’s the point of bringing race into it?

Friday, 29 December 2017, 5:34 pm
        • Sorry replied to wrong comment

Friday, 29 December 2017, 5:35 pm
      • Being both monikas friend and CO WORKER she was most definatly a REAL nurse and even if she was just a CNA its still 1000% better than what he was…a mooch, loser that didn’t want to work and just live off monika and abuse her both physically and mentally! I wonder how the CNAs that are whipping “patpats” ass right now would feel about the certified ass whipper comment…. Real niceeee… But they’re still whipping that murders ass..How dare you say that about her beautiful daughter. You must have forgotten that patrick has a mixed son himself but he also was never in his sons life, so that might be a suprise to you.

Friday, 29 December 2017, 6:12 pm
      • You say she’a a perfessional ass wiper , but your little friend pat is now relying on ” perfessional ass wipers ” to take care of him. you sound dumb he was so abusive, you can’t make excuses for him . SHE WAS NOT A WHORE . you dumbass, everything she did was for her babies. She never made patrick think that savannah was his . Matter a fact he never wanted anuthing to do with savannah. you sound alittle slow because he did nothing but beat her and everything EVEN INFRONT OF THOSE KIDS . HE NEEDS HELP & your just makingg excuses for a murderer 😒.

Sunday, 7 January 2018, 11:26 am
  • SICK PEOPLE! Never wish death on anyone, who are you to judge. The driver will have to deal with this the rest of his life. As adults Everyone is so quick to say they hate drunk drivers,so im sure they wouldn’t jump on the back of a bike of a one, AS A SOBER ADULT with children. its a mothers responsibility to not care about a BOYFRIEND going crazy and to care about the two innocent BABIES at home. I don’t excuse this mans choices, but to wish death upon him in ridiculous. One person lost their life and that is horrible enough. My condolences to BOTH families.

Thursday, 21 December 2017, 10:45 pm
    • I am the mother of Monika she was being mentally and physically abused by him Please know the facts

Monday, 25 December 2017, 9:32 pm
      • yes patrick mckinney is a murderer and will burn in hell for what he has done to my sister R.I.P MONIKA ELIZIBETH WICKS.

Monday, 1 January 2018, 8:39 pm
  • All i can say is what a dirt bag he is for drivng drunk let alone taking someone else with him on his bike to kill. And no the owner of the club should not pay for his stupidity! You drink too much call uber!

Wednesday, 20 December 2017, 5:09 pm
  • Hi I’m his sister is there way you can get in contact with me?

Wednesday, 20 December 2017, 8:31 am
    • Your brother is a PIECE OF SH*T and a SCUMMY DOUCHE BAG and a MURDERER!!!!!

Wednesday, 20 December 2017, 2:16 pm
  • i just found out today from mat……my heart droped. i was there sitting next to him till he left. i feel like shit i didnt fight him to stop and not get on the bike.i feel like shit for buying the drink that add to the death of his girl.i only meet them three times in my life. never did i think satday was going to be the last. i dont know how there relationship was. but i can say i tired to get her to let me drive her home and for pat to not ride. but for the people who know pat he was always bull headed. im sorry to both familys. im so sorry for evening thing your going through. to think i was the last to talk and see both of them and our last words were “plz drive save if your not going to listen to me” im sorry. i didnt know his girl but she was nice and a beautiful person. she shouldnt have went out like this….once again im sorry . and as for dude up there that was bull shit he never reved and almost fling her off i was there and watched them go. damn i watched them go. i cant say sorry enough but it wont bring or change anything. i dont know what gods plan was with them or the reasson behind, all i know is two good people will never be the same. sorry

Tuesday, 19 December 2017, 5:53 pm
  • Wow freaking people are unbelievable, my thoughts and prayers to the the family and a long struggle ahead, I’m sorry for ur loss RIP

Tuesday, 19 December 2017, 2:24 pm
  • Well lets hope it does slow him down. I will ask you this however can any if you say that she had not had anything to drink. No you can’t you were not there and if you were there what does that say about you letting them get on that bike after drinking. While I am so sorry for the lose of a loved one i do have to say that that boy that is fighting for his life has family to. He does not even know yet what is going on. The people that I feel sorry for is the family not the ones that got on that bike after drinking. Patrick if he lives he is never going to forgive his self. But are you people saying it would be any different of the shoe was in the other foot she would have lived and he died. I think not. If she wasn’t drinking then whats that say for her not only did she let him get on that damn bike but she got on be hind him. I’m sorry that those poor babies lost their mother the fact is it was an accident no one envolved is ever going to be the same

Monday, 18 December 2017, 7:21 pm
    • I do not see anywhere in this article stating she did not have a drink. You are causing trouble when there is none

Tuesday, 19 December 2017, 2:18 pm
      • Because there were witnesses with her that day including the club icon manager that will vow to her not drinking at all!!!!! Just saying!!!!

Wednesday, 20 December 2017, 1:37 am
    • SHE was NOT DRIVING DRUNK!! Your NEPHEW WAS the DRUNK DRIVER and HE KILLED the GIRL while DRUNK and SPEEDING so don’t get it twisted lady.
      He KILLED THE MOTHER OF TWO YOUNG CHILDREN!!!

You are a PIECE of SH*T for BLAMING the deceased woman whom YOUR NEPHEW KILLED!!!
      I CAN’T HELP BUT WONDER IF YOU WOULD SAY THOSE THINGS TO THE TWO YOUNG CHILDREN OF THE MOTHER THAT YOUR NEPHEW KILLED!?!?!!!!
      I hope your nephew dies!! You know what, I take that back, I hope he lives and goes to PRISON for as long as the law allows!! Let the INMATES MAKE HIM THEIR BITCH!!! 🙂

Just so you know, I do NOT know anyone involved in this article. I am just a citizen who can’t stand DRUNK DRIVERS!!!

Tuesday, 19 December 2017, 6:20 pm
      • I completely agree with every single thing you said!!!! NOT TO MENTION a DRUNK DRIVER with no drivers license or motorcycle endorsement !!!!!! Scum bag!!!! I pray he makes it and gets fucked so hard in PRISON!!!! So selfish to take a mother away from two innocent LITTLE babies! SICK

Wednesday, 20 December 2017, 1:33 am
    • Also I do know he was completely drunk and fought with her and she was extremely scared to even leave with him! And I also know, FROM FACTS, he was pissed off when they left and speed off from the club with her JOLTING backwards on the bike because he was pissed and fighting with her…. I ALSO know that he was kicked off the premises of the club BECAUSE he was fighting with her so badly…. so please explain his RECKLESS speeds on the bike, did she have ANY control of that while he purposely SMASHED into the back of the truck with his lights OFF?!?! I don’t think so! His negligence only proves this!!!!!!!

Wednesday, 20 December 2017, 1:46 am
  • This is her cousin Any additional information would be appreciated as we are all trying to figure out exactly what happened. Please let her mother know through facebook messenger Tina Sessa-Wicks

Monday, 18 December 2017, 3:55 pm
  • I’m so sorry to hear of this terrible news. Monika was a dear friend of mine. .I hate motorcycles and I hate speeding. My condolences to her family and children especially. I pray they grow up knowing how deeply monika loved and appreciated them.. she bettered herself to provide a better life for them. It was encouraging to watch her .She was always so careful !!! this truly shocks me… yet she was so trusting in the men of her life. Unfortunately she trusted this one with her life that night… gone way to soon babygirl. Xoxo love lena

Monday, 18 December 2017, 1:03 pm
  • this was my sister i miss you monika rest in peace i love you

Monday, 18 December 2017, 11:21 am
  • He met her at Icon Club in Hudson that night and road off together drunk, it is all on video form the club. The owner of Icon Club should pay for the funeral.

Monday, 18 December 2017, 10:53 am
    • Just so everyone knows! I was at icon that night and he was very very drunk. They were fighting and she was very scared… I begged her to stay with me and she said she couldn’t because he was going to go crazy…. she got on the back of his bike and he sped off in anger jolting her back off the bike when they left!!! I’d he was any man at all he would have given her the helmet! Oh not to mention he did not have his motorcycle endorsement yet alone his license!!! If he was not driving drunk and driving carelessly let alone driving at all at reckless speeds she would still be alive. This is all showing his negligence in this case!!! There are witnesses from that day!

Tuesday, 19 December 2017, 2:50 pm
    • You are clearly here to make up lies. Just stop. Both families are going through enough as it is. Don’t add lies to the fire. That’s just pure ignorance!

Friday, 29 December 2017, 4:38 pm
      • My reply was to John West. Just to clear that up. They did not just meet that night. And she was not drunk! Find something better to do with your time dude!

Friday, 29 December 2017, 4:42 pm
  • Players for all and their family

Monday, 18 December 2017, 9:34 am
  • Wow…. the comments on this. Sick. I knew her and she was a wonderful Mother and person. She was a nurse. She took care of the elderly. Shame on you people.

Monday, 18 December 2017, 12:57 am
  • So senseless and sad prayers for the young ladies family🙏

Monday, 18 December 2017, 12:00 am
  • There are grieving family and children who just lost their mother a week before Christmas. Have some sympathy. The family reads these comments. How would you like to bury your mommy for Christmas?

Sunday, 17 December 2017, 11:30 pm
    • Jen, I read all the comments and I don’t see anything that is disrespectful if the kids and the family can’t handle the truth and they think that this is negative information then they really shouldn’t read anymore comments. The driver was wrong for drinking and driving and the female was wrong because she knew he had been drinking so they did something stupid and now they’re going to pay the consequences

Monday, 18 December 2017, 7:31 am

Monday, 25 December 2017, 9:20 pm
  • I agree people should not drive and drink. but Altho the driver may live his life will never be the same. It is sad for all involved. God Bless! rest in peace

Sunday, 17 December 2017, 10:59 pm
  • Live hard diehard word of advice never get on a bike Or in a car with anyone who has been drinking people should know that by now sad story and thanks to the idiot you’re wrong for putting everyone else’s life in danger out there hopefully they’ll jail his stupid ass forever

Sunday, 17 December 2017, 10:24 pm
  • Ride like an idiot….die like an idiot! Sorry, no remorse for stupidity!

Sunday, 17 December 2017, 9:17 pm
    • You sir are a true moron. Have some respect or kindly keep your comments to yourself!

Monday, 18 December 2017, 12:48 am
    • yeah keep your sensless comment s to youself that was my sister

Monday, 18 December 2017, 11:26 am
    • Smh

Monday, 25 December 2017, 9:22 pm
  • We were at bph when they called in the trauma alart

Sunday, 17 December 2017, 8:43 pm
  • Its always the drunk that does not gets killed i dont feel sorry for him

Sunday, 17 December 2017, 8:33 pm
  • Well this should slow him down for a little while.

Sunday, 17 December 2017, 8:05 pm