Innkeeper’s Strange Encounter with Felonious Tattooed “Prophet”

BROOKSVILLE – People who cover their bodies in “Ink” (tattoos) do it to tell a story, memorialize a lost loved one, or simply for the beauty of the artwork. But for some, tattoos are symbols of pain, hatred, and sometimes evil. The infamous cult leader and convicted murder, Charles Manson, engraved the symbol of what most people say is the ultimate symbol of hate in the center of his forehead – a swastika.

On Sunday, Brooksville Police encountered their own tattooed “villain” at the Fireside Inn on Broad Street. In the early morning hours, the innkeeper contacted police, after a male knocked on his door and stated “The lord brought me here!” Upon their arrival, police made contact with the suspect, 34-year-old Christopher Wade Jones and his female companion 26-year-old Danielle Deluca. During a pat down, police located knife strapped to his waist and a loaded .380 handgun in his pocket and a small amount of marijuana. A records check revealed numerous felony convictions for burglary, robbery, grand theft, and battery. Jones was taken into custody and charged with Carrying a Concealed Weapon, Possession of Firearm by a Felon, and Possession of Marijuana.

Police then turned their attention to Deluca who admitted to having a pipe hidden in her bra. The pipe tested positive for methamphetamine; subsequently, Deluca was charged with Possession of Paraphernalia.

Jones remains behind bars at this time, held on $21,000 bond – Deluca is held on a $500 bond.

Jones mugshot shows numerous tattoos, including teardrops, stars, and one very profound statement on the top of his forehead that says “F**k How U Feel.” Apparently, Jones felt it was appropriate to use the text messaging alternative for the word “you” in an effort to save space.

jones

deluca

manson

Comments
  • Ya know all you people sit here and judge and have no idea. I have crossed his path in life, and where out encounter may not have ended in rainbows and butterflies and our friendship was just a chapter in my book of luce. He as an amazing heart and has been through more then any man i have ever kniwn pains that most of us would of out a fun in our mouths if we even had to live a minute in his shoes. So yes he is not perfect yes his skin is his canvas of his life. But he as a good heart he is an amazing father to both his kids. And would be there in a second to support anyone I believe even an enemy of he knew he could bring that mind into the light. So pls people find something better to do then down others for there flaws, just because you have never been question by a cop or had a ticket in your life doesn’t make you a good person, many good people by appearance our truly some of the cruelest people I have ever met. So God bless you Chris stay strong everything will turn out just as it should….

Friday, 26 May 2017, 7:24 am
  • Chris **** them and what they say they don’t know what it is like to be in the streets and have nothing growing up…. Your heading the right way and help me through a lot my whole life we been though a lot mine and your family has been I love you and hold your head high because we can do anything we put r minds 2 I love you

Saturday, 6 August 2016, 8:26 am
  • I am going on 5yrs clean I was a drug addict if you put a drug in front of me I did it. I went to jail finally hit my rock bottom. There was nothing my mother or father could have done different. My mother never did a drug or drank in her life nor my dad. They raised me fine I had a good environment it was what it was. There are underlying issues with some people that’s why we use to feel normal or at least I did. The one thing I can say is my last time in jail I was in medical and Chris was up there as well and he spoke to me about me using and my life for hours on end and I finally gave in hit my knees asked my God for help and been clean ever since so screw all you judgmental people I know that everyone has skeletons in there closest u just might not of got caught the Lord says that not one sin is worse than the other sin is sin period. And just FYI HE CAN BE A TATTOO ARTIST THEY ACTUALLY MAKE GOOD MONEY.

Saturday, 6 August 2016, 12:05 am
  • You know what? This is sick… You all are sick!!! Tattoos are permanent and may express, in part, a person who you used to be BUT do not always express who you currently are. No matter his past, you are not his judge! Chris, I wish you the best! You are turning into an amazing person who is doing his best to get back on his feet and make serious life changes!! Keep your head high and never give up! Leave the past behind you and continue to move forward!!! I wish you the best!

Friday, 5 August 2016, 1:57 pm
  • He will get the help that he needs in prison via medicine for bi-polar, skitzo or whatever is wrong with him. The article stated he was at the Fireside Inn??

Sunday, 27 December 2015, 9:30 am
  • I can’t believe how many narrow minded people we have! Chris has a huge heart and would do anything for his friends and family.. Yeah he has made mistakes, but so has everyone one of us! He needs help not to be criticised for what he did. He would never hurt someone!

Thursday, 24 December 2015, 1:13 pm
  • He’s been making bad decisions since way b4 any of these tattoos were even there. I’ve known (went to the same middle school) him since we were 12. I remember being at the Hernando county fair for midnight madness and some poor naive girl went in the woods and had sex with him. They were young, but he was a manipulator. If you look at his Facebook page, alot of naive junkie looking girls worship this kid. His reputation isn’t the best. Robbing people to get his fix, just not an honest person. I don’t understand why it’s so hard for people to get a job and be a normal, active member of society instead of ripping people off and living off the government. I don’t feel bad for any of these schmucks

Thursday, 24 December 2015, 8:15 am
  • your right tony. that B on his forehead stands for brooksville. you doof off

Wednesday, 23 December 2015, 3:11 pm
  • Only Jesus can bring forgiveness and change lives and give us peace. I pray Jesus would touch his heart and he would have faith to trust Him. We are all sinners and can be save by God’s grace alone.

Wednesday, 23 December 2015, 2:44 pm
  • Hernandoguy, your an A**! Kathy Jones, let me explain something to you, when you become a criminal for the first time there is no one to blame but yourself. Do not use the insanity card. He knows exactly what he is doing. The reason he cannot find decent employment is because he is a convicted felon and his tattoos certainly is a big deterrent. He has chosen his own path in life, no one chose it for him. My wife & I adopted a girl many years ago because her mother was a career felon. Guess what, my daughter turned out to be a wonderful child with a goal in life. She chose her own path. There are many people out there who have come from disfunctional families who turned out to be nothing like their parents. It is what it is, blame no one. He is a criminal and the only place he belongs is in Prison and not on the streets because yes, one day he will confront the wrong person that will give him a much different outcome. The public is safer with him in Prison. You, must get over it and move on in life.

Wednesday, 23 December 2015, 1:18 pm
  • That very first tattoo at the top of his forehead tells me everything I need to know about this career loser, including how he really feels about any and everybody else.

Wednesday, 23 December 2015, 11:28 am
  • He’s a fine upstanding citizen. I say release him back to civilian life to reap the rewards and luxuries he rightfully deserves. Oh wait, that was all just a dream.

Wednesday, 23 December 2015, 10:26 am
  • Well said charlie….

Wednesday, 23 December 2015, 9:45 am
  • Surprising that the first comment is easily a family member supporting him. No wonder why people are like this. She expects society to cure and fix the issues with this guy. He is obviously a violent career criminal and drug user. People just dont wake up like this. They have enablers that fail to correct minor issues before they become major incidents. Its sad when people have the my child can do no wrong its every one else fault mentality until its usually too late then its blame the victims of the crimes and blame society and take zero responsibility attitude.

Wednesday, 23 December 2015, 8:18 am
  • its all in your head we all get dealt s*****y hands its how you play em, I’m sorry to who ever is backing him up but maybe you could have been there for him like a mother or a father and just maybe he would be an alright person. instead you just sat back and watched him ruin his life and deal with crazy shit in his head all alone. Then put your two cents in when someone says something bad about him being a scumbag. Sometimes those broken spirits need set free, because they will never heal.

Wednesday, 23 December 2015, 6:51 am
  • Kymi, I am squeaky clean. No arrests-ever, never even questioned by the law. One tattoo on my arm ( my wife’s name) where it is hidden by my shirt. I don’t smoke, I have an occasional beer. People make their own decisions in life to be a scumbag or a good person. As far as a drug problem one has to do the drug for the first time willingly to become an addict in the end. He and only he is responsible for the consequences of his actions for the road in life HE has chosen.

Tuesday, 22 December 2015, 10:46 pm
  • Heard a rumor he is a Trump Staffer?

Tuesday, 22 December 2015, 10:38 pm
  • Tattoos on the face says unemployable. Another candidate for my Vermeer Wood Chipper

Tuesday, 22 December 2015, 10:37 pm
  • Tony, where does it say he’s a resident of Brooksville?

Tuesday, 22 December 2015, 8:03 pm
  • We can only hope he will cross the wrong person and get a hollow point in his chest.

Tuesday, 22 December 2015, 7:41 pm
  • Now here another fine example of a resident of Brooksville, Wouldn’t you like him as your neighbor.

Tuesday, 22 December 2015, 7:06 pm
  • Why in the world are we supporting him? If he can afford all those TATS, he can afford to pay taxes an have the rest of us care about him. I am not rich and not interested in supporting him in jail or anywhere else.

Tuesday, 22 December 2015, 7:01 pm
  • Lots of people have had a hard path. You overcome it by working hard and staying out of trouble! I would not hire him just because of his appearance, did it to himself

Tuesday, 22 December 2015, 6:16 pm
  • Wtf Chris? I was very good friends with him . He was there for me when my stepfather beat the hell out of me . We all supported each other when our friends were dying and I’m sure his path hasn’t been easy. So all of you who judge better be squeaky clean.true he hasn’t made all the best choices and spent most of his young adult life in prison . Thats what happens when you enter the system at a young age.

Tuesday, 22 December 2015, 5:46 pm
  • ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE!!

Tuesday, 22 December 2015, 5:21 pm
  • Kathi u should be locked up just for
    Your statement. Losers

Tuesday, 22 December 2015, 4:31 pm
  • According to the DC website, this isn’t his first rodeo. Come to think of it, he might be able to get a job as a Rodeo Clown. In and out of the prison revolving door.

Tuesday, 22 December 2015, 4:10 pm
  • Kathi, carrying a loaded gun and a knife, numerous felony convictions. Seriously, he has danger written all over his face, literally! Why is he not in jail with all his felony convictions?

Tuesday, 22 December 2015, 4:03 pm
  • Kathi jones really if he can’t help himself nobody wants to help if he knocks on the wrong door some night he will not need help anymore

Tuesday, 22 December 2015, 3:56 pm
  • Those are not prison tattoos, they are professionally done. And you can’t get help for mental illness if you don’t have any! You say he is just a poor misunderstood man but why was he in prison in the first place?!? Of course society will judge, look what he did to his face and head!! Can you say too lazy to work??

Tuesday, 22 December 2015, 3:34 pm
  • Kathi Jones, all of the prior charges for robbery are violent. The weapons are violent….I know you and Athena love him, but he needs to be stopped before he attempts to rob the type of person who will blow his ass away. You and I both know that when people are under the influence of drugs they can become untamed animals. The truth is the truth. Maybe this time they will send him to a prison and get him help while he serves some much needed time

Tuesday, 22 December 2015, 2:48 pm
  • Is this a news report or an editorial?

Tuesday, 22 December 2015, 2:37 pm
  • Remember you can’t judge a book by its cover its cover! LOL! But it can sure gives you a good idea! TRUST YOUR GUT FEELINGS!

Tuesday, 22 December 2015, 11:59 am
  • Like he will never be employed….ever.
    I just can’t see anyone wanting to associate with him, be-friend him, or hire him….
    He has ostrasized himself from society.

Tuesday, 22 December 2015, 11:58 am
  • Charming couple, a bonus for society. Yes, society has to care. For these a****les because there is no way they can

Tuesday, 22 December 2015, 11:58 am
  • aww is he going to miss his christmas dinner? i bet he asked santa for a new tatoo on his head i see an open spot.

Tuesday, 22 December 2015, 11:30 am
  • Im sure his parents are so proud of him and has a good paying job here in Hernando look at him isn’t he a upstanding citizen I wish he would knock on my door his prays would be answered.

Tuesday, 22 December 2015, 11:24 am
  • Tske this down… take it down.. it is so not even correct on any level… not !!!!

Tuesday, 22 December 2015, 11:17 am
  • Not one violent crime , not one and you compare him to Manson.. those tattoos he got in Prison to keep the wolves off him.. You havent a clue what me or my family have been thru .. He needs help not one place would help Spring Brook kept sending him home . I begged them to help. THE Hernando Sheriffs took him many time for help . He was continuously sent home .. Now please Stop Judging what you know nothing of He is not a violent Person jus a very Broken spirit. .

Tuesday, 22 December 2015, 11:15 am