Interview with President Donald Trump’s “Greatest Supporter” Gene Huber – VIDEO

SPRING HILL – The name may not ring a bell but Gene Huber is quickly becoming a “star,” in the words of President Donald Trump, after the President invited Huber to join him on stage last week during a campaign rally in Melbourne, Florida.

Huber has appeared on just about every major network around the country since the impromptu invitation and last night RNRF had a chance to speak with the self-proclaimed “Greatest Trump Supporter” at a local pub.

Follow this link to watch the entire interview:

CLICK ABOVE TO WATCH VIDEO

huber-1 huber-2 huber-3 huber-4 huber-5

Comments
  • I brush my teeth.

Tuesday, 7 March 2017, 1:03 pm
  • bunch of lemings I swear….

Thursday, 2 March 2017, 11:29 am
  • Tom, when you speak, hold the microphone to your mouth so we can hear you. It was difficult to hear you at Times

Tuesday, 28 February 2017, 7:59 pm
  • Are you serious? it’s crazy to me how many people glorify this criminal. If hilirary is guilty, this guy is damn sure guilty of false proclamations. I mean come on, the Russians will have full control very soon. Before “you” say it.. no I’m not a liberal just a human being with compassion and common sense.

Tuesday, 28 February 2017, 6:24 am
  • GREATEST FAN….LOL….Gene left this cesspool and went to the other side.. I am self proclaimed the Queen of England….Want ro see pics of me outside of Buxhingham Palace. ..

Monday, 27 February 2017, 7:11 pm
  • Mr trump tells the truth about 16% the time. It’s a shame so many people think that the Hoover econ plan will work. There is a reason that the rest of the world is paying us by, it’s our belief if the myth of voodoo econ.

The great thing about facts it’s that they are true, even if you’re brainwashed into not believing them. Europe is much better than iran. The rich still get richer there to, just not fast enough for the uber greedy.

Make no mistake, trump knows better, the stupid thing is an act. He knows his policies will be bad (for us, great for him). But he’ll be able to blame his failures on “the liberals” because we’re just that gullible.

Monday, 27 February 2017, 2:27 pm
  • You embarrassed yourself as being a follower of a mentally ill con man!

Monday, 27 February 2017, 11:36 am
  • Got a hug from the twitter in chief! Or as he is known POTUS or POS abbreviated,

Monday, 27 February 2017, 5:46 am
  • I saw it live on TV Gene was great, but is he from spring hill or Boyton Beach

Monday, 27 February 2017, 12:25 am
  • What a tool.

Monday, 27 February 2017, 12:15 am
  • BLOTUS

Sunday, 26 February 2017, 8:12 pm
  • awesome im JEALOUS.. lucky congrats

Sunday, 26 February 2017, 7:46 pm
  • Congratulations Gene,I would have loved to have had met the greatest POTUS since Ronald Reagan.God bless our President and his administration and family.You have every reason to be proud.

Sunday, 26 February 2017, 6:52 pm