K9 Locates Convicted Sex Offender after Short Vehicle/Foot Pursuit

SPRING HILL – A convicted sex offender is behind bars, after he fled from deputies during a routine traffic stop, yesterday afternoon.

According to reports, 24-year-old Joseph Terry Kincade failed to stop, when Deputy Blake Vanderford initiated traffic stop at the intersection of Waterfall Drive and Gibraltar Street. Instead, Kincade bailed out of the red Kia Sephia that he was driving and fled on foot. Several deputies established a perimeter in the area and a K9 unit was dispatched to attempt a track.

Deputy Brandon Cox and K9 “Judge” began tracking the suspect and eventually located Kincade hiding inside a screened porch at 8447 Aralia Street.

Kincade was taken into custody without further incident and charged with Driving on a Suspended License, Resisting Arrest, and Burglary.

Kincade remains behind bars at this time – held on a $9,500 bond.

Officials say Kincade is a convicted sexual offender.

mce2 mce3

kincade

Comments
  • Jimbo: No, I’m JAKE from STATE FARM! Just kidding! I’m not Mike. I worked 25 years with the Florida Department of Corrections.

Friday, 5 February 2016, 7:23 am
  • What and why he is driving a car without a license????…stupid is stupid does…no mercy….

Thursday, 4 February 2016, 9:53 pm
  • 38 special….you don’t happen to be Mike who I used to work with at the jail, are you?

Thursday, 4 February 2016, 8:46 pm
  • “He is a great father and a great boyfriend.” ???

That’s nice, But I bet he don’t have a job
    SO, we the taxpayers are the DAD!!!

Thursday, 4 February 2016, 8:35 pm
  • To johndavidhanna: Arnold Franco is charged with 3 counts of aggravated battery. w/deadly weapon. He bonded out ($2,000.00 bond on each count), and goes before Judge Merritt on 2/23/16.

Thursday, 4 February 2016, 7:18 pm
  • yall worried about this sex offender how about all the others in the area who have been dating and have kids with young girls. look at my boy joe devon waddy. he been with rachel since before she was old enough and they got two kids now. plus they selling drugs. open yo eyes peeps. he aint the only one but im glad hes caught for other things. him being a sex offender had nothing to do with his bust.

Thursday, 4 February 2016, 2:36 pm
  • Good job “JUDGE”. Thank God no one was injured

Thursday, 4 February 2016, 2:20 pm
  • Another dirt bag off the street, But for how long..

Thursday, 4 February 2016, 12:03 pm
  • Lil one husband here. Come into my hood trying to run something, you got me twisted. Sex offender alone ? should be put down like rabid dog.

Thursday, 4 February 2016, 9:53 am
  • Shameize, yes I can really tell he is REALLY a great father, more like a sex offender father lol. I’m glad he was arrested and I was really hoping for the dog to tear him up. People around here have kids and don’t need anyone like him out on the streets, especially if his licsence was suspened and reckless driving into a yard and running and hiding in a linai, like he really was going to get away. Wow what a great example he is giving your daughter. “And the award for father of this the year goes to, Joseph Terry Kincaide, yayyyy. He should really stay in jail. I’m sure he is great at his job, robbery, convicted sex offender, resisting arrest and I can keep going. Lol

Thursday, 4 February 2016, 9:37 am
  • If he is so great why haven’t you married him? You had a child with him. Is it you or him that is waiting for something better to come along? Or are you to old for him?

Thursday, 4 February 2016, 6:56 am
  • I knows, he be innocent because he be black. You always have to give excuses in lieu of taking responsibility, I am tired of listening to it…

Thursday, 4 February 2016, 4:54 am
  • Obviously he was driving with a suspended license. He ran from the cops. He did do things wrong. Thats breaking the law. He’s not too innocent. Running from the cops just makes things worse. Being polite and honest when they pull you over will get you fewer charges. He would have gotten 1 charge instead of 3. Helloooo…common sense where are you.

Wednesday, 3 February 2016, 11:55 pm
  • Yes they both were teenagers he is a very innocent man and did his time for the sex offender part idk why they even put that part up there he is a very hard working man and was just scared so all you dumb judgemental people need too get a ******* life because my brother in law means no harm too this community so how about you all shut the **** up with the mean comments.dumb *******

Wednesday, 3 February 2016, 8:56 pm
  • There is a huge difference between sexual offenders and sexual predators.Look it up ?

Wednesday, 3 February 2016, 8:54 pm
  • First of all he is my daughter father and yes when he got his first charged it because the girl faked her aged so shut the **** up. How dare u judge some one you don’t know. He is a great father and a great boyfriend.

Wednesday, 3 February 2016, 8:42 pm
  • James mclain lmao,diabetic flees on foot,thats great,i always say that thats why people dont help cause the media twists it,i remembera a while back a guy on probation intervened and save a cop that was getting their *** beat and the head line and story was all about him being on probation,in other words forget the fact that he helped save an officer the real story was turned into was a bag of crap he was and listed everything he done wrong in life.i understand it makes the story and i think pedophiles and rapiest are the lowest form of scum but sex offender can mean anything it could of been a 18 year old had consentual sex with his 17 year old girlfrien,i know a guy that mooned his friends and cop drove by he also is now a sex offender.its so vauge and can be nothing but stupidity

Wednesday, 3 February 2016, 7:58 pm
  • James McLain your a dumb ass

Wednesday, 3 February 2016, 7:23 pm
  • Good job hcso and k9 dog, got your pathetic runner.

Wednesday, 3 February 2016, 7:03 pm
  • No merci==some states don’t allow sexual offenders to be around children, once they have been convicted. I don’t know florida laws on it. James McClain I appreciate u did your crime, did your time however with your attitude I wouldn’t read anything you wrote.Nice try, Shame on u, for the diabetic remark, that just shows how ignorant you are, That is a disease, unlike criminals, that’s a CHOICE and I don’t give a DaMN where u live . Choices period. You can rise above anything even poverty and become something other than a criminal if they want to!!

Wednesday, 3 February 2016, 6:57 pm
  • McLain, I know several outstanding black citizens who don’t have that problem because they follow the laws!

Wednesday, 3 February 2016, 6:55 pm
  • You have terrible taste in men. How can you possibly date a sex offender esp. with your kid??

Wednesday, 3 February 2016, 6:01 pm
  • What does sex offender have to do with traffic stop’s?
    The fact that He’s black and half of all black’s between
    the age of eighteen and thirty five have their license’s revoked.
    It trap’s them in the ghetto’s where they live.
    I would like to see a head line that reads diabetic flees on foot
    and is apprehended after a short foot chase.

Wednesday, 3 February 2016, 5:26 pm
  • Good job HCSO keep us safe with this **** around here

Wednesday, 3 February 2016, 3:50 pm
  • Johndavidhanna I have the car. He is a hard working boyfriend and a great father to my daughter .Johdavid

Wednesday, 3 February 2016, 3:26 pm
  • Johdavid….driving 120 on spring hill dr…..I always get a kick out of these people originally 80 to 100 mph and now you saying 120…..Do all you peole have radar guns plnted I your heads???? So FUNNY to read ignorance……!!! I bet the dangling license plate gave reason for the traffic stop……

Wednesday, 3 February 2016, 2:14 pm
  • So glad he was caught. Very grateful for the hard work these deputies did yesterday. It was scary seeing all the officers and also the k9 going thru all the yards, but happily no one was hurt by this bastered. He should of never had a bond tho.

Wednesday, 3 February 2016, 12:45 pm
  • For me personally, I don’t get the sex offender.
    True, it may be a substantial charge but for all I know it could have been as trumped up as the burglary is instead of trespass.
    When are we going to see the charges about Sgt. Arnold Franco who should be facing much more serious charges, attempted murder for driving at 120 on Spring Hill Drive and a little honest investigation would most likely bring up some more unsavory felonies with the female prisoners and his adopted daughter eh?
    It’s pretty obvious that arrests have nothing to do about the safety of the community.
    Who took the Kia home?