Kangaroo Armed Robbery Solved – Suspect Confesses to Crime

BROOKSVILLE – After a six-week long investigation, authorities say they have the person responsible for the March 30th armed robbery of the Kangaroo Convenience behind bars.

According to officials, on May 11th the suspect vehicle used in the robbery was recovered during an unrelated investigation in Spring Hill, where it was later determined to be stolen (BURGLARY). Investigators made contact with the owner, who positively identified the vehicle and the robbery suspect, after viewing surveillance video from the robbery.

On May 12th, Investigators contacted 24-year-old Thomas Lynn Livers of Inverness and during questioning, Livers provided a full confession.

Livers was taken into custody and charged with Armed Robbery.

Related Articles:

BURGLARY CASE YIELDS ARMED ROBBERY LEAD – POSSIBLE SUSPECT VEHICLE IMPOUNDED

TIP LEADS INVESTIGATORS TO ARMED ROBBERY SUSPECT IN SPRING HILL

Comments
  • Suck my a**!!!! I only been arrested 3times this yr….. and I’m still free to the c**t wanted talk s**t..I just wanted know why they didn’t post this guy all over the internet…I never got any kind of I’m sorry from all the board a** people that think there s**t smells of roses… I hope y’all sleep good know they put a lot of people that are innocent behind bars but the GUILTY still run the streets Tracie go fuck off and dye bet you can read that hmmmm smfh

Tuesday, 26 May 2015, 10:51 pm
  • I hope Matt consulted with his attorney before he made this post.hahaha what a idiot. He’ll be back in jail soon I’m sure.

Thursday, 14 May 2015, 12:21 pm
  • Wow cowards hide behind the keyboard just smashing people there’s one judge!!!!

Thursday, 14 May 2015, 12:15 pm
  • Good job HCSO.

Thursday, 14 May 2015, 8:18 am
  • Wow, I must have read the other articles involving him incorrectly the first time. NOT! I believe his criminal history which is from his own actions is what makes him a criminal! Correct me if I missed something? I think you are the one John or should I say Matts mom, that called him horrible and a stupid criminal. I simply said his reply doesn’t make any sense.
    He’s blaming his criminal actions on everyone but himself. He should man up instead of being a cry baby and blaming everybody from the BPD, RNRF and whoever else he feels like whining about. It’s his criminal actions and the only person he can blame is the one looking back at him in the mirror.

Wednesday, 13 May 2015, 10:54 pm
  • The only lawsuit that Cook would have would be against RNRF for its irresponsible reporting and publishing stories that are not even factual, accurate, or true. Next time make sure the guy was actually charged with the robbery before publishing the story and smearing his name!

Wednesday, 13 May 2015, 10:39 pm
  • Mathew Cook Did you learn a new word today?

Wednesday, 13 May 2015, 10:37 pm
  • Love how you people pass judgment. I am glad your names are God!! Just because a person can’t spell makes them horrible and stupid and criminals. Smdh!!!

Wednesday, 13 May 2015, 9:03 pm
  • Mature posting there Tracie I am sure your very educated yourself. If that was you or your family member accused of doing this stuff you would feel the same. If you want to know the whole story hit me up, I will be happy to explain what the real truth was. Have a great night!

Wednesday, 13 May 2015, 8:59 pm
  • BOO to the SO & BPD! You spent all your time chasing this Matt Cook guy! GEEZE! I can tell from his post and writing ability that he is too stupid to rob anything and get away with it! What a waste!

Wednesday, 13 May 2015, 8:42 pm
  • Shut up Matthew Cook!!! Stay out of jail and stop committing crimes! Cry Baby! Put some of that hard work you put toward crimes and get your education.
    I can’t even read your reply because it doesn’t even make sense.

Wednesday, 13 May 2015, 7:52 pm
  • That’s pretty crappy Matt that you had to endure such a horrible false accusation, but unfortunately you will Never receive the recognition of innocence because the BPD will never admit to their wrong doings, but hey maybe you have a lawsuit on your hands, you might want to speak with lawyer about this.Good luck!!! On the other hand Good job hcso for finding the Real assailant without incident….

Wednesday, 13 May 2015, 7:35 pm
  • Well i was acused of the s**t. most of every one in this town thought it was me bashed the f**k out of my name!!! put me on blast.!!!!! herd from detective pasterneck (aka P*****neck) hope he remembers me and half the police in town chasing me telling neighbors and ex girl friend that when they catch me going rough me up,Tasser me and release to dogs on me !!!!!!! But as the guy telling store telling every one that I prime suspect…. Thanks for the sorry we mad a mistake put that so everyone can see it nope they won’t hcso brooksville pd or real news real fast just we chased and caught” Matthew Cook the kangaroo armed robber” he ran raid his house caught him…. NO!!!! They chased for week raid house last 3days with out warrent!!!!! Than chased me on foot I ran cause what they said to neighbors and my ex!!!! They had like ten cops chasing me prob another 10 at my house and they where on me hard…now it’s oh no we chased him for other charges and he still an a** hole put his name and biz all over the internet that y I say f**k half the police f**k 12 and f**k the half a** reports they post… and most people that believe they half a** story F**K YOU ALL!!!!

Wednesday, 13 May 2015, 7:13 pm
  • Thank you Joe! There are dirtbags all over. Good luck finding any county without crime. To the whiners who hate this county for all the crime here…LEAVE! Instead of complaining about the criminals how about shaking an officers hand and say Thank you for doing their job and protecting you!

Wednesday, 13 May 2015, 4:47 pm
  • Maybe not here but from Florida and home grown with the mentally of a complete moron.

Wednesday, 13 May 2015, 3:57 pm
  • this shows you the dirt bags pulling all this crap in springhill are not all from here.

Wednesday, 13 May 2015, 2:43 pm