Kidnapping, Crashes, DUI and More – RNRF VIDEO

HERNANDO – When RNRF responds to crimes scenes, crashes or various other incidents around the county we capture the action on video.

Each month, we compile the most dramatic clips and present them in a video reel for our viewers.

This week’s video contains scenes from a recent kidnapping, a DUI arrest, several crashes, and much more.

nap 2

Comments
  • @stephanie, “no one not matter who they are”….well aren’t you the kettle calling the pot black. I could go on and on about your sentence structure but I won’t.

Tuesday, 12 April 2016, 8:46 am
  • Hey Justice, first before you go calling people junkies, police are a poor excuse in this county, and lying about being kidnapped, learn how to spell and learn how to write. I believe that’s why they have auto correct!!!
    No one not matter who they are or what they have done, deserves what she had and has to go through. You live here 30 years, so your what middle aged, grow up!!! You sound and write like a great friend to have!!!!! Where do I sign up to hang out with you!!!!!!

Tuesday, 12 April 2016, 5:14 am
  • I see the boston chump talkers are at it again. I lov u Tommy. Gud work witout u i wudnt no jack. U spout truth justice n merican way.

Saturday, 9 April 2016, 3:52 pm
  • What was that guy crawling around the road for?

Saturday, 9 April 2016, 10:26 am
    • I believe he was doing that “Watermelon Crawl” dance.

Sunday, 10 April 2016, 10:42 am
  • You do a great job Tom but how many dam cops does it take to find a kidnap victim who is actually a junkie, not a victim. Let me preface this by saying I am not a crimal, i have lived in this county almost 30 years and I have never seen such a poor excuse for law enforcement. Let’s coddle the convicted felons who continue to get arrested. Please don’t say that is on the S.A. office because we all know Don Barbee is no longer there and cops have a say in prosecution. They instead focus on law abiding citizens who perhaps get caught up in a bad situation. People who are not “regular criminals” and their familes are made to live in a living hell. So a this point, I dont care what happens in this county. It has gone to hell in a handbasket with Niehaus in charge.

Friday, 8 April 2016, 4:40 pm
  • Good work Tom Lemons. I appreciate what you do.

Friday, 8 April 2016, 4:06 pm