; ;

Law Enforcement Prepare for Possible Violence During Funeral of Murdered Biker Gang President

PASCO – Local, State, and Federal Law Enforcement are preparing for the worst but hoping for a peaceful outcome, during tomorrow’s funeral procession of Outlaws Motorcycle Club President, 44-year-old Paul Anderson.

Anderson was shot to death last month on the Suncoast Parkway by members of the rival 69’ers Motorcycle Club. CLICK HERE FOR ORIGINAL REPORT

Pasco County Officials are asking people to avoid the area of SR-54, Celtic Drive, and US-19, between the hours of 1 p.m. and 2:30 p.m.

The funeral is to be held this Saturday at Thomas B. Dobies Funeral Home, located at 4910 Bartlett Road in Holiday.

Officials say there will be an increased law enforcement presence in the area, due to security concerns.

Pasco County Sheriff Chris Nocco warned of possible violent retaliation as a result of Anderson’s murder.

RELATED ARTICLES:

Comments
  • Such a travesty, my thoughts and prayers go out to Paul’s family and my lifelong respect goes to Paul.

Sunday, 18 February 2018, 11:10 am
  • To the Family, Sorry for your loss. To the Gang, Time to get back to the beer!

Sunday, 7 January 2018, 4:06 pm
  • I do not know this man. What a shame. We don’t know everything that happened to cause these men to be so angry to kill this man. Usually it’s money, drugs, or a women. These biker groups are not gangs, gangs fight over turf and do not work, they deal drugs all night AND sleep all day. But what I do know is this man served for his country and was on his way home from working. Not a looser druggie or Meth head. Not starting a drunken fight at a bar, not robbing a house, no, sitting in his car.

No matter what the case is. The way these guys killed him is cowardly and disgusting. Same as shooting someone in the back. Not face to face. But ambushed in broad daylight when he was least to suspect it or to try to defend himself. Possibly even on the phone or listening to the radio not aware of what was about to be.

I am not in a club but what I do know is why some of these people are in them are ex police, military, fire department etc. Because they like and Long for the sense of friendship and camaraderie and structure, a sense of fellowship and family that is loyal and true to one another. A sense of belonging like when they were on the force or in the service or on that team. So for the president of a true biker club like the outlaws to be a leader, friendship and family and doing for people is allot of what this guy must have been about, regardless of what the media says about bikers. He must have had a big heart. R.I.P soldier , sorry I was not stopped behind you that day to possibly have had the opportunity to have done something to save you.

Sunday, 7 January 2018, 4:34 am
    • I want to thank you for comment. As the wife of a former club member it is hard for some people to understand what people like my husband goes thru. So many are misunderstood. I wish others had your understanding.

Wednesday, 17 January 2018, 11:30 pm
  • Prayers to the family and friends of the victim. Please don’t judge all people who ride motorcycles to be bad people. Most bikers, even those who are in motor cycle clubs, are family-oriented people and value their friendships and families. They are truly a culture with their own rules of respect and customs. Many raise money for charity and are decent people who simply don’t put up with bull$#it! Plain and simple. As long as you don’t do something to pi$$ them off, they won’t bother you! Actually, if you’re ever an innocent person and done wrong by someone in public and they’re a witness, they will protect you.

Saturday, 6 January 2018, 5:02 pm
  • I will pray for his family amd friends during this time od sadness

Saturday, 6 January 2018, 2:44 pm
    • Amen

Sunday, 7 January 2018, 12:31 pm
  • Common sense would dictate that with all the Outlaws in town, there won’t be any violence at the funeral.
    The execution was retaliation to a prior incident, it was written in the original reports.
    1% (clubs) are criminal enterprises, so yes, they can be classified as gangs.
    RIP Dude.

Saturday, 6 January 2018, 12:59 pm
  • SAD SO SAD AND DAM, DIDN’T KNOW THIS MAN BUT SURE LOOKS LIKE HE WAS A GOOD MAN, AND YES UNREAL SOME GROWN MEN (THUGS ) COMMIT MURDER FOR WHAT? WERE #1 ? WERE THE BESTEST? KING OF THE HILL! W.T. F. SAD, BY WAY SHERIFF NOCCO IS DOING THE RIGHT THING! FOR THOSE CRITICIZING HIM WHAT THE HELL IS HE SUPPOSED TO DO? NOTHING! GIMME A FREAK’IN BREAK! PRAY FOR PEACE WERE ALL BROTHERS AND SISTERS LIKE IT OR NOT…………

Saturday, 6 January 2018, 10:38 am
  • RIP Thank you for your service!

Saturday, 6 January 2018, 10:10 am
  • I will do a rosary for paul

Saturday, 6 January 2018, 2:20 am
  • Prayers for his Family and friends
    May he RIP and I Pray For Everyone to Show Respect
    While they attend this Man’s funeral .

Saturday, 6 January 2018, 1:15 am
  • Let them all meet on about 200 acres and let them kill each other.

Friday, 5 January 2018, 11:51 pm
    • What the heck is wrong with you

Saturday, 6 January 2018, 2:20 pm
  • I do know the biker world. I also knew Paul Anderson personally. He was a decorated war veteran. He was a member of the wounded warriors and was committed to them. He did love motorcycles and enjoyed the family and camaraderie of his motorcycle club. He was just coming home from a hard day’s work when he was assassinated in cold blood by nothing more than thugs who want to make a name for themselves. I hope they enjoy that name while they spend the rest of their lives in prison.

Friday, 5 January 2018, 11:10 pm
    • I’m sorry for the loss of your friend. Back in the early 70s my dad responded to a man on the CB radio who was broke down at exit 21 on I-95 in Connecticut in the middle of the night. He had been there for hours. He’d run out of gas and was freezing. The troopers wouldn’t bring him any, so my dad brought some gas and a thermos full of coffee. When he got there he found a half frozen member of the Outlaws sitting there. He thanked my dad and told him if there was ever anything he needed, no matter where he was he would get help to my father. I’ve never forgotten that.

Saturday, 6 January 2018, 6:40 am
    • I didn’t personally know Paul but I agree with what you say!
      Also I am appalled by Nocco’s comment… and hope people remember it at next election time! “Bad things happen to bad people”

Sunday, 7 January 2018, 3:05 pm
  • Nothing is going to happen they are all talk ( o look at me im in a gang ) gang bang thats all

Friday, 5 January 2018, 10:58 pm
    • A motorcycle club is not in any way a “gang”

Saturday, 6 January 2018, 6:36 am
      • It actually is. My father has bern the president of one for many years. He’s not allowed in Canada because he’s listed in a “gang.”

Saturday, 6 January 2018, 8:04 am
        • Just because some agency somewhere put someone in a list and classifies it as a “gang” does not make it true.
          If you believe that, than you have no understanding of motorcycle clubs and have never had the real meaning if a club explained to you, or you choose to habe your misguided view

Sunday, 7 January 2018, 3:18 pm
      • Some are, and you very well know that.

Saturday, 6 January 2018, 1:40 pm
    • Allow me to educate you on this subject. MC’s are NOT gangs!!! The MC stands for Motorcycle CLUB!! It is a brotherhood. They are called 1%er’s for a reason. Because they go above and beyond the normal friendships and riding. They ride 24/7, rain, shine, sleet or snow. They are committed to their family of brothers. They are not like the stories from years ago. These men are lawyers, construction workers, firemen, EMT’s, etc…this particular man who was killed was a Marine, an Armed Forces Specialist, a Wounded Warrior besides his civilian job. He was on his way home from an honest day’s work when he was assassinated!! Remember judge not lest ye be judged. I have known these clubs for years. I have never seen any resemblance of what I have ever heard growing up or seen on TV. Yes, there are occasional fights over stupid shit but this was just a thug group who wanted to be noticed who shot Paul. And they were caught in less than 24 hours!!! Way to go Sheriff Nocco!!!

Saturday, 6 January 2018, 9:33 am
      • I appreciate what hilly have wrote. And I few up in NY my uncle was a member of HAMC and a teacher at the high school. He was loved by many and respected by more! He was the kind of man you wanted as friend and an awesome uncle!

Saturday, 6 January 2018, 8:40 pm
      • It’s evident you know nothing about true MC. Yeah, there are some people that get together and ride motorcycles and slap a sticker on a leather jacket and call themselves a “Motorcycle club.” That’s all fine and dandy. But just because you haven’t seen it, doesn’t mean it isn’t real. I’ve grown up around this. This is a absolute shame, No questions about that.

Sunday, 7 January 2018, 12:56 am
        • KA I guess since I know so little and you OBVIOUSLY know so much more than I do, That I should take the patch off of my back and up.and sell my Harleys and quit riding with my Brothers in our MC

Sunday, 7 January 2018, 3:23 pm
    • Umm….something already happened- a man representing a rival gang was killed. There is a big diff between clubs and gangs. This is not a social club where they exchange war stories and kids photos. They deal in drugs-illegal guns and the underbelly of society. You are naive at best.

Saturday, 6 January 2018, 4:45 pm
      • KATZ – I’m far from naive…I’ve lived all over the world as an Army wife. I also am a Marine Mom. Yes,some of these clubs deal in drugs, illegal gun, etc…I hung out at their clubhouse quite often when my late husband was alive and I never saw any drugs, etc..as a matter of fact the Outlaws had a sign over their bar that said something to the effect of no drugs allowed, no illegal activity in our house!! Damn, we used to make somores on Friday nights there!!! Yes, they had wet t-shirt contests too but there were many clean family oriented activities!! You watch too much tv. There may be chapters and other MC’s that do that stuff but not all do!! My son worked for one of the Outlaws before he went into the Marines…his boss owned a company that took care of mentally handicapped people. This is not the 60’s and 70’s anymore!!!

Saturday, 6 January 2018, 8:15 pm
  • This is just my take on what happened.I know none of the men involved,but I am still so sad that this man’s life was taken, especially over something so damn stupid! A fight between men belonging to different motorcycle clubs,WTF? Paul Anderson was headed home after working his ass off all day,like most of us have.Don’t know w if he drank,but probably wanted to grab a cold one,sit down and chill for a bit,get a hot shower,maybe tool around on his bike for a while and he deserved all these things,but nope instead some assholes catch him off guard stopped on the. Road.Didnt even have time to react. I am so sorry to his mother,I have a son who will be 44 this year and 3 grown daughters.I would be devastated if this happened to one of my children so please people don’t. Make another. Mother heartbroken for the rest of her life.Pay your respects to this young man and love your family. I am so sorry to the Anderson family and I will be thinking of you tomorrow

Friday, 5 January 2018, 8:01 pm
    • The murder of Paul Anderson is a travesty. He was an innocent and valuable human being and his memory does not deserve to be desecrated. The truth is that he was a hero and a loved son and brother. According to his Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty, Paul had a distinguished military career and served in the U.S. Army as a Sergeant who was both Army Ranger and Sniper qualified. His decorations and awards include the Purple Heart, Combat Infantryman’s Badge, Expert Infantryman’s Badge, Master Parachutist’s Badge, Army Commendation Medal, Army Achievement Medal (2nd award), Overseas Service Ribbon, and the Good Conduct Medal (2nd award) to name a few. Paul was Honorably discharged after 6 years of service to our country and pursued a professional contracting career. Paul is survived by his mother, his sister, and many club brothers. He wasn’t married and had no children. Paul will be laid to rest next to his brother who was previously killed while also serving in the armed forces.

Saturday, 6 January 2018, 12:24 am
      • Thank you for this tribute to Paul. He was a good man. We are all grief stricken by his loss. He will be missed by many. The first thing I thought when I learned of his death was, why does it always have to be one of the good guys??? 🙁 My daughter is at his funeral today. I am home with my grandchildren otherwise I would have been there too to pay my respects. He will be remembered as the good man that he was.

Saturday, 6 January 2018, 9:39 am
        Condolences to his family, friends and brothers… R.I.P. Paul 💔
        P.S. Prison will be too humane! 🙁

Sunday, 7 January 2018, 3:14 pm
  • I have seen bikers of all colors get along please men get along please.

Friday, 5 January 2018, 7:03 pm
  • Sherriff Nocoo IS on the ball. Pray no innocent people or leo’s are injured Also hope they don’t head our way. Be alert people and see something, call Pasco county sherriff or the feds,

Friday, 5 January 2018, 6:52 pm
    • WHAT SHERIFF NOCCO DOESN’T REALIZE IS THAT THE “BIKERS” ARE “NOT” GANG BANGERS OR STREET THUGS, WHILE BULLETS DON’T STRAY AND THEY HIT ONLY WHO IS TARGETED…..I’VE BEEN IN THE BIKER WORLD FOR OVER 40 YRS (now ret.)

Friday, 5 January 2018, 8:16 pm
      • People need to realize bikers raise alot of money for benefits to help sick children or adults.There is good and bad in all kinds of people

Saturday, 6 January 2018, 12:09 am
        • I’m pretty sure the guys who shot him were all bad.

Saturday, 6 January 2018, 1:43 am
    • Your Sheriff Nocoo is trying to use this to spread unnecessary fear and make an isolated incident by a couple of useless punks into something that is a complete twist of the biker world.
      Bikers spend more time promoting and helping charities than most all other groups combined. Whether its childrens, veterans, homeless in need or just about any other charity you can think of, theu go out of there way to help. This isnt some crap that is perpetuated on TV. Which is where the general public (you for example) get there information about bikers. Instead of actual firsthand knowledge.
      Paul Anderson was a hard working red blooded patriotic US Army veteran that was gunned down by some worthless trash, not bikers

Saturday, 6 January 2018, 6:47 am
    • Nocco is an inconsiderate Ass for saying what he did in his press conference! 😕
      He needs to have an apology press conference to Paul”s Mother, family and brothers especially the veterans!!! 🙁
      I pray to God he does not get re-elected cause as you know “Bad things happen to bad people”
      R.I.P. Paul Anderson 💔

Sunday, 7 January 2018, 3:21 pm
  • praying for peace

Friday, 5 January 2018, 6:04 pm
  • THANK YOU I will be far away from that area believe it !!!!!!!

Friday, 5 January 2018, 5:39 pm
  • Tom I Just Came thru all of that mess! And you Ain’t kidding. I was at the Harley Dealer in NPR picking up something and overheard someone saying that there was just a shooting in the area. I Saw About 100 Cops from all over the State in New Port Richey Sheriff Nocco is on the Ball. Rumor has it that is over a 1000 outlaws in town

Friday, 5 January 2018, 5:26 pm