Local Facebook Page Allows Alleged Drug Dealers to Advertise Meth, Crack, Pills, Etc.

REGIONAL – What do DVD’s Subs, and Ice Cream all have in common? Well, for some people they aren’t snacks you enjoy while watching a movie; they’re actually code words for prescription drugs and illegal narcotics, like Suboxone, methamphetamine, and Dilaudid. And to get your hands on these drugs, it no longer requires users to meet in dark alleys or make transactions through car windows – you can now conduct your window shopping on a local Facebook page, and coordinate the sale through private messaging.

Spun Ducky Woo Woo Crew is a public Facebook Page where over 1,600 members share images of their alleged drug products, experiences, or anything “drug” related, and law enforcement say there isn’t much they can do about it.

Most of the postings are people offering drugs and even showing pictures of their products. One commenter writes, “Anyone looking to lean a lean back. Great sh*t, awesome deal. Sealed bottle.” Another commenter writes, “I need DVDs in Hernando, I’m mobile htu.” And one man even shows a picture of everything you need to produce methamphetamine, and writes in his post, “Cleaning out my bathroom… Anyone need any of this?”

A former drug user, who wished not to be identified, helped define most of the code words used on the site and says, “The page makes me sick, honestly, because its public and knowing a teenager can come across and see these things can open their curiosity.” The same woman says she’s reported the page to Facebook in the past but they’ve done nothing about it.

An anonymous law enforcement officer we spoke to said, “We know it exists but since it’s on social media, we can’t prove if it’s real or not.”

The Hernando County Sheriff’s Office says they cannot comment specific investigations but that they are aware of the Facebook page.

The only administrator listed on the page is a self-proclaimed white supremacist who goes by the name Rickys Lurkin. We tried to reach out to him for comment but we have not received a response at this time.

Facebook’s policy says, “We remove content, disable accounts, and work with law enforcement when we believe there is a genuine risk of physical harm or direct threats to public safety.” They go on to say they “may take action” when someone violates community standards, and “Governments also sometimes ask us to remove content that violates local laws, but does not violate our Community Standards. If after careful legal review, we find that the content is illegal under local law, then we may make it unavailable only in the relevant country or territory.”

It is not known how many times Spun Ducky Woo Woo Crew has been reported but so far it appears they have not violated Facebook’s standards.

Comments
  • Nikki Selvage.. y’all I posted a picture., because it had a story behind it that was a inside joke between a few people., ( stop being so Vain and thinking everything is about you or what u think u know ) Google the image its from Google images and tumbler, an instangram Way before I shared it.. An y’all that can post about me.. She are straight up bitchs not posting y’alls names.

Wednesday, 15 November 2017, 11:18 pm
  • RNs on there selling pills !!! one is from bayonet point hospital !! kiss your job goodbye !!

Tuesday, 5 September 2017, 8:46 am
  • Some of the ways you people are interpreting this group and the fact that drugs ruin people’s lives is amazing. Facebook is totally abiding by the rules they created in order for a group to continue to operate, why should they make an exception for this group just because of the content it contains? And whoever helped define the code words is a snitch. Quit helping people do their jobs. And for God’s sake realize that the best way to talk to the police is with your lawyer present. Say nothing, go to booking and bond out or wait for your public defender to meet with you. The police always pull the “if you are honest things will go better” yeah right, you just want me to tell you where everything is because you want to go back to not filling out paperwork.

Monday, 4 September 2017, 5:45 am
    • Spoken like a true drug addict. ” the person who defined the code words is a snitch” meth addicts think they’re so smart and everyone else is ignorant.
      No one has to snitch on these morons they put themselves out there.

Monday, 4 September 2017, 6:14 pm
  • I know there’s nothing like a good snort of Red Devil Lye and Prestone Starting Fluid to get the day off to a good start.

Sunday, 3 September 2017, 9:17 am
    • DA!! That’s why they call it starting fluid!!

Sunday, 3 September 2017, 12:59 pm
  • Well the cops are definitely in the group because i added a bunch of them i knew when i got added… lmao got em

Saturday, 2 September 2017, 7:33 pm
  • Man…all these people on here…very ballsy…didnt they hear about silk road? They found out about that and it was the dark web using vpns and IP blasters..plus facebook tracks everything u do and everywhere u go…they just asking to be caught.ohh and I got subs and ice-cream…..FROM PUBLIX

Saturday, 2 September 2017, 11:50 am
  • I joined the group because I think it’s funny. A lot of the stuff posted makes me laugh, and I hit the share button. If I did drugs, I would never get from someone I didn’t know. I know if people want to know about something bad enough, they will. I think if the word meth is typed into Google search, and then the image tab is clicked, kids could see all the pictures they wanted. Just like with anything. I don’t know if reporting every website is the answer, but parental controls might work.

Saturday, 2 September 2017, 10:47 am
    • Well that was the dumbest thing i heard.

Saturday, 2 September 2017, 3:08 pm
  • All they would have to do is make some buys and they would be done…

Saturday, 2 September 2017, 6:35 am
  • I was just looking at the jail Website and there was nikki savage in jail for violation of probation wonder if her probation officer seen Tom’s report. How can you be so stupid to sell drugs over the Internet some people are not very smart.

Saturday, 2 September 2017, 2:34 am
    • Nikki from Pasco. The model? Didn’t see her in Hernando county jail site

Saturday, 2 September 2017, 2:13 pm
  • They figured out what husltlers n divas was about 10 years ago infiltrated the closed group and went around busting as many if the meth circle as they could. Had all of them snitching on each other and stuff.

Friday, 1 September 2017, 11:40 pm
  • This is just nuts! I can’t believe facebook allows this! I bet if it was a group of law abiding gun owners showing off their collection of firepower it would be closed……….

Friday, 1 September 2017, 10:05 pm
  • People want this taken down? why? addicts are going to find it one way or another. Might as well have it out in the open instead of acting like it doesnt exist. Pretending it isnt going on will just further push it into hiding. These people need help not censorship.

Friday, 1 September 2017, 8:22 pm
    • I agree……

Saturday, 2 September 2017, 3:09 pm
  • Unless this is a set up and it might very well be, I just can not wrap my head around this page or even how it is allowed to exist. All I can say is I am not in law enforcement but, if I was Sheriff I would be all over this page and it’s participants like white on rice! There is no doubt or question about this page, if real, it is purely evident that it is a solicitation to purchase and sell illegal narcotics. Facebook only takes it down if it feels it endangers the welfare Orr opinions of others??? C’mon then!!!! I just can’t believe what drugs do to people’s minds. The stupidity of posting with your names and pictures??? Somehow, I just can not believe something like this could be real.

Friday, 1 September 2017, 7:14 pm
  • FACEBOOK…..INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT! TAKE IT DOWN!!!!! You own it you control it!!!! It’s really that simple!!!!!!

Friday, 1 September 2017, 6:41 pm
  • I hope the cops are getting the names of the members and going after them. How come other departments go after things like this and our won’t? There are ways to find out who is posting, it’s just that HCSO is too damn lazy to do any real detective work. I reported this page and I think everyone else should but it’s not going to fix the problem with all of the drug abuse in the area.
    Can you share what DVD and the other things mean to educate parents who may not know?

Friday, 1 September 2017, 3:54 pm
    • Dvds are dilaudid. Subs are suboxone. Lean is promethazine with codeine. Ice cream is code for Crystal Meth. Boy is code for heroin. I’ve been in recovery for 2 years. So I’m okay with sharing this info now.

Friday, 1 September 2017, 4:02 pm
      • Thank you . Congrats with your recovery. Some of the people I went to school with are so bad off. It is horrible to see them and they are everywhere. I take it that white girl is heroin too? I am not in the loop with drugs.
        I’m beginning to think that this page may have been set up for a sting or something and that’s why HCSO isn’t doing anything. Other jurisdictions do. I don’t get why HCSO and their people can’t seem to investigate very well. Maybe we need to get Grady Judd on here since his county is mentioned too.

Friday, 1 September 2017, 6:01 pm
        • I don’t think it’s a matter of “The HCSO and their people can’t seem to investigate very well”. I know that they are working on this and have been since it has come to light. Any type of investigation takes time and people should know that. There are drug busts that happen here in Hernando County and everywhere else and sometimes investigations take weeks or months. I know that HCSO is investigating this and it may take some time but I bet Tom will be posting a story at a later date explaining the entire story as to whether or not this is fake or if this is something that is happening in our Community.

Saturday, 2 September 2017, 6:07 am
        • White girl is cocaine..

Saturday, 2 September 2017, 7:37 pm
    • Or because they cannot verify that they in fact have the drugs because it’s the INTERNET. Just an idea… but sure ramble on with your nonsense. It’s your “right” to do so.

Friday, 1 September 2017, 4:19 pm
      • IP’s can be traced. Accounts can be traced. Others have been arrested for posting things on the INTERNET. It happens all the time but not here. They are too lazy to investigate. You must be a cop and a pretty stupid one too Pubes. I agree with No Way Jose.

Friday, 1 September 2017, 7:07 pm
        • I would like to know how you know the police are not using this group as a way to bust people?

Monday, 4 September 2017, 5:49 am
          • I just have to say this nc it leans so heavily on my heart…how is this page any different from the advertisement about (not for nor do I agree to this i have 4 children) drug addicts drug use and drug busts by the Pasco county sheriff’s office?? Yes it may be the opposite end of the spectrum but hear me out…bx this is something i I feel VERY VERY STRONGLY ABOUT…
            The pasco county sheriff’s Facebook page uses social media to not only slander defame and make damaging fun of people who are very clearly at lowest points of their lives..i understand they have jobs to do..but when did enforcing the law become free range not only to DEFAME PEOPLE’S CHARAHCTER..WHO ARE SUPPOSED TO BE INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY…BUT TO DOWN RIGHT DEGRADE MAKE FUN HUMILIATE AND DETSROY ALREADY FRAILE SEOF WORTH IN PEOPLE WHO ARE CLEARLY A BERY LIE POINTS IN THEIR LIVES…
            B KICKING THEM WHILE THEY ARE ALREADY DOWN..BUT IT DOESN’T STOP THERE…THOUSANDS OF FOLLOWERS PARTAKE IN DAILY FREE FOR ALL
            COMMENTING HORRIFIC THINGS NASTY MEAN AND BLACK HEARTED THINGS ABT PPL THEY DO NOT EVEN KNOW MOST TIMES..THEY JUST DO IT TO BE MEAN ..THESE COMPLETELY DEFENSELESS PEOPLE..( who i am not saying are innocent or guilty either )) or that i agree bc i do not) WHO ARE NOT ABLE TO SPEAK FOR THEMSELF BC THEY ARE BEHIND BARS..NOT ONLY IS THIS MORALLY WRONG IT’S ETHICALLY WRONG AS WELL..IVE PERSONALLY WRITTEN HUNDREDS OF COMMENTS DEFENDING PPL SOMEI KNOW SOME I DONT…WHAT I DO KNOW IS IT THAT AS LAW ENFORCEMENT THEY SHOULD LIVE BY A CERTAIN MORAL COMPASS AS WE ALL SHOULD…B.C IN MY EYES PASCO COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE FACEBOOK PAGE DOES TWO THINGS VERY WELL…
            ONE BEING DESTROYING AN ALREADY BROKEN PERSONS SPIRIT BY JUST OUT RIGHT NASTY MEAN HATEFUL ATTACKS AGAINST CLEARY SICK PPL….
            THE SECOND THING I THINK IT HAS ACCOMPLISHED…..AS WELL AS MY POINT BEING ….
            IMAGINE A 14 OR 15 YR OLD KID WHO’S TROUBLED BUT NOT TO FAR GONE TH AT THE RIGHT TYPE OF INTERVENTION COULF CHANGE THE COURSE OF THEIR LIFE…THEY BEEN ON DRUGS AND HAVE RUN INTO LEAGAL ISSUES BC IF THE DRUGS…IF I WAS 15 N REACHING OUT FOR HELP…
            I WILL TELL YOU THIS…IF I SEEN THEY WAY PPL ARE TREATED PORTAYED LAUGHEF AT AND HUMILITATED BY NOT ONLY THE SHERIFF’S DEPARTMENT BUT THEIR FOLLOWERS AS WELL…
            THERE IS NO CHANCE IN HELL I WOULD REACH OUT FOR HELP THERE OR EITH ANY ONE OR THING THAT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT…ID BE TERRIFIED…AND PROB TURN EIGHT BAVKVTO DRUGS ..
            I am not perfect I’ve battled addiction for over 15 yrs…but i will you this terrified me more than any druggie page you pist..BC THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO ARE SUPPOSED TO BE NOT ONLY LEADERS N PROTECTORS IN OUR COMMUNITY BUT THEY ARE ALSO SUPPOSED TO BE MENTORS OF OUR YOUTH…
            NO WAY IN HELL WOULD I WANT ANY OF MY CHILDREN SUBJECTED TO THE TYPE OF PPL ON THAT PAGE…EVER

Friday, 8 September 2017, 8:42 am