Man Arrested After Stealing Woman’s Jeep with Two Children Inside

HUDSON (PASCO) – A day of “mudding” turned violent Tuesday, after a man stole a woman’s Jeep that was still occupied by her two children.

According to Pasco County Officials, 21-year-old Travis Wade Breighner became involved with in an altercation with a woman’s boyfriend in a wooded area near 16411 Tomahawk Street. The confrontation turned physical, when Breighner punched the window of the woman’s Jeep, jumped inside and then fled with her two children, ages 2 and 3.

Breighner, who officials say was fully aware that children were inside the vehicle, drove a distance away and then abandoned the vehicle.

Officials searched the area and eventually captured Breighner at a residence on Oak Drive.

Breighner is charged with Kidapping, Auto Theft, Criminal Mischief, Resisting Arrests, Possession of Marijuana.

The children were unharmed in the incident, say officials.

Comments
  • Maybe he should have stayed, sounds like a good ass-whupping is just what he needs!

Saturday, 10 February 2018, 8:38 am
  • Anybody object if i pay his bail and then take him out to the swamp for a picnic?

Saturday, 10 February 2018, 8:19 am
  • Better get “JERRY” on the case ASAP, I believe he’s a better Lawyer. Never mind, it’s gonna be at least 3 to 5 this time, probably more. A LOT MORE!

Saturday, 10 February 2018, 7:55 am
  • OK ! i keep reading that hes the victim. I keep reading its HER fault….BS ! HE LEFT THOSE KIDS IN THE CAR ! END OF STORY.
    HES BEEN ARRESTED SEVERAL TIMES (since hes 18) FOR ALL KINDS OF $HIT ! WAS HE THE VICTIM IN EVERY PAST ARREST/INCIDENT !? STOP DEFENDING BAD/TERRIBLE BEHAVIOR ! THE MAN IS A DIRTBAG AND THE OTHERS INVOLVED MIGHT BE TOO ! HE NEEDS TO GO AWAY FOR AWHILE. END OF STORY.
    oh yeah and before you say anything else…
    HOW MANY JUVENILE ARRESTS DOES HE HAVE ?!

Saturday, 10 February 2018, 2:04 am
    • She…SHE SHOULD HAVE NEVER HAD KIDS AT A MUDHOLE. An infant, 8 montha, 1 and 3 yr old

Saturday, 10 February 2018, 8:51 pm
      • again, (of course) blame it all on her. answer my questions for chrissakes will ya ? yeah maybe he/she shouldnt have had a bunch of kids they cant even take care of eh ? how about take care of yourself (which HE cant obviously) first ? how about dont have kids if you are a scumbag ? HE OR SHE

Sunday, 11 February 2018, 10:22 am
  • IF he lives long enough, he’ll earn the Inmate title. BELIEVE THAT!

Friday, 9 February 2018, 1:30 pm
  • Lure him out to get jumped, but then let him escape in your vehicle before it happens? WTF!

Friday, 9 February 2018, 11:24 am
  • HOW ADO YOU PRONOUNCE HIS NAME ??? LIKE NO BRAINER ?? 🙁

Thursday, 8 February 2018, 11:37 am
  • Only in Hudtuckey Will something like this can Happen

Thursday, 8 February 2018, 10:46 am
  • Prayers for the children, sounds as tho they are not in good hands with this irresponsible mother.

Thursday, 8 February 2018, 10:33 am
  • Waiting to hear from the “sick of all the northerns” dude, I won’t hold my breath.

Thursday, 8 February 2018, 9:34 am
  • His name “BREIGHNER” is it pronounced “BRAINER? HUH? Even if you pronounced it “BRIGHTNER” it still doesn’t fit. Let’s just call him “INMATE.”

Thursday, 8 February 2018, 7:50 am
    • How about you don’t call my step-son inmates but call him by his name because he is in fact the victim in this

Friday, 9 February 2018, 9:11 am
      • how many times has he been in jail ? or arrested ?

Friday, 9 February 2018, 6:48 pm
        • Except. Look down and read my comments. Idk this kid but i know her. And he IS the [email protected]!!

Friday, 9 February 2018, 10:46 pm
  • OH THE DRAMA!

Thursday, 8 February 2018, 7:42 am
  • He is such a pos. im so glad he is in jail and he deserves to rot in there.

Thursday, 8 February 2018, 4:44 am
    • before you go calling somebody a piece of s***. Maybe you should have the facts. My step-son is in fact the victim. That girl lured him out there with those two children in the Jeep to have him jumped by 5 men. And he in fact was in the passenger seat and the girl gave him permission to drive out of there. So that he did not get hurt. So before you go calling somebody a piece of s*** maybe you should investigate and maybe Pasco County should do their jobs my stepson is not a piece of s***. He is a victim so watch what you say

Friday, 9 February 2018, 9:51 am
    • in fact Marissa why don’t you come tell me my stepson is a piece of s*** to my face and I’ll show you the proof that he is not the piece of s*** he’s in fact the victim but why don’t you come here and tell me how much of a piece of s*** my stepson is

Friday, 9 February 2018, 9:56 am
      • Danell…Your stepson IS A POS…”Breighner has a long history of violence, including prior charges of Aggravated Battery with a Deadly Weapon, Interference in Child Custody and Domestic Battery.”

Saturday, 10 February 2018, 8:26 am
        • That doesn’t make him a piece of and just cause he has a record he DID NOT DESERVE WHAT THAT NASTY BiTCH DID TO HIM I feel bad for him

Tuesday, 13 February 2018, 3:16 am
      • Danell, that story doesnt even make sense LOL. She brought him out there to get jumped BUT she let him drive away in the Jeep with her children in it ? Sounds like you are a lying piece of as well!

Sunday, 11 February 2018, 10:10 am
        • He is absolutely 💯% correct the girl is sick in the head!!! And I’m friends with her she is a 22 yr old kid who should have never done what she did she needs to pay she needs to be in trouble

Tuesday, 13 February 2018, 3:18 am
  • Looks like another episode of I’m likes to fight guy going down to the mud hole like likes to Surf guy likes to skate guy likes to bike guy likes to whatever guy I’m likes to fight guy down at the mudhole wow alright alrighty then looking good looking good lots of that all our kitties kids that is and our unknowns and neighbors and family members in this and that all get down to the mud hole and act like I’m likes to fight guy that’s what this guy looks like kind of more like Punk who thinks he wants to fight guy hehehe haha all right now let’s all be peaceful and go sleepy now night night

Thursday, 8 February 2018, 12:16 am
  • Ohmygosh ohmygosh here we go Dam Neck Dam Neck Reds you dumb stupid neck Reds dumb Dam Neck Reds oh my gosh

Thursday, 8 February 2018, 12:10 am
    • Your girlfriend climb up in a rednecks pickup and run off with him?

Thursday, 8 February 2018, 5:00 am
  • UMMMMMM ERRRRRRR that sounds so far like Michelle and Claire’s got this am I right or wrong sounds like they’re in the know and in the right place at the right time I think I’ll leave this one alone but at the same time folks what are we doing here let me see here young people’s go down to the mud hole with their big toys and their beers and their kids and their boyfriends and they’re cheating this and that they’re well sounds like maybe possibly now kind of like a Jerry Springer Show tell me how it looks from here as though like you girls got this covered I’m done

Thursday, 8 February 2018, 12:05 am
    • SPOT ON BRO !!!!! SUMPTIN STINKS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday, 8 February 2018, 1:20 pm
  • She should have been charged with child endangerment having my nephew and my nieces out their in that situation

Wednesday, 7 February 2018, 11:23 pm
  • This article is so..sooo unbelievably far from the truth. Lets start by me saying..i know her, not him. The chic lied to her bf about where she was going and went to the mudhole w her 3 kids. Infant, 2 and 3 yrs old WITH TRAVIS. Getting there, some ppl had issues w him and tried to fight him. She let him take her jeep to get away. But only after the infant was taken out of the car, almost dropped in the mud knee deep for an adult and cpild have got run over because about that time the jeep went flying by

Mind you, bf wasnt invilved and had no clue where she was.

News always twists the truth!!!!!! That girl had NO BUSINESS taking her kids to a mudhole. But. She does it all the time…poor kids

Wednesday, 7 February 2018, 9:17 pm
      • no ! see what had happen was…. DER DER DER DER, DER DER DER DER ! DER DER DER DER DER DER ! DER DER DER ! food stamps DER DER DER DER my 7 kids DER DER DER DER DER cigarettes DER DER DER DER DER Natty Ice DER DER DER DER DER DER DER DER my trailer in Hudson DER DER DER DER DER !

Thursday, 8 February 2018, 2:57 am
      • oh yeah i forgot…..DER DER DER PITBULLS ! DER DER DER DER

Thursday, 8 February 2018, 2:58 am
      • Who then those officials get it from dumb asd girls who dont want to get in trouble. There are in fact proof to prove ezacrly what was said here by me is the truth….. she was afraid her kids would get taken so she lied!!!

Friday, 9 February 2018, 10:50 pm
        • ok none of that makes any sense.

Saturday, 10 February 2018, 1:59 am
    • So when he abandoned the vehicle a short distance away, were the 2 children still in the vehicle? Did he think one of them was going to drive it back to the mud slinging area?

Thursday, 8 February 2018, 12:25 am
      • He abandoned the car at her request… so he could get out of the way of ppl wanting to fight him… And she had the infant walking across the mudhole while the 2 girls were left In the car…. it’s total debauchary. They both should be in jail

Thursday, 8 February 2018, 8:09 am
  • This is UNTRUE. I know the “girl” and she went to the mudhole w her and she gave him permission to take her jeep WITH HER KIDS in the jeep..KIDS SHOULDNT BE AT A MUDHOLE BEING 2 AND 3 so he could leave because there was someone trying to fight him

Poor is now stuck w sick charges becauze shes a lying b%#[email protected]

Wednesday, 7 February 2018, 9:08 pm
  • What a piece of Let me tell you something. If that was my kid in the car we both going to jail. Of course after i get her in a save spot so she wouldnt see me stoop down to his level. The fear he put in those two kids they will never forget.

Wednesday, 7 February 2018, 8:19 pm
    • She did this. Not him. Go read my comments

Wednesday, 7 February 2018, 9:18 pm
  • He looks like a half brain-dead idiot anyway

Wednesday, 7 February 2018, 8:07 pm
    • well that have brain idiot that you are talking about is my stepson. And he was ripped out of bed in the middle of the night as he was the victim in all of this. So before you go pointing fingers at anyone you should know your facts first. And you ever say anything negative of my step-son again you can come and talk to me to my face and say it to me

Friday, 9 February 2018, 11:06 am
  • With his previous charges why the hell is he out to begin with????

Wednesday, 7 February 2018, 7:15 pm
    • Because he’s a damn redneck!

Wednesday, 7 February 2018, 7:19 pm
      • no moron. nobody does any time in Pasco for the most part. the court system is soft as hell (the worst in the bay area) and they catch and release these animals like fish. thats another reason why all these scumbags operate down here…

Wednesday, 7 February 2018, 9:41 pm
    • Long history of violence. Send him to live with the Judges who let these fools out with short sentences to prey on all of us.

Wednesday, 7 February 2018, 7:52 pm
  • sounds like some redneck bullsh*t

Wednesday, 7 February 2018, 7:04 pm
    • You can never trust a damn redneck!

Wednesday, 7 February 2018, 7:18 pm
      • Hillbilly lives matter

Wednesday, 7 February 2018, 7:51 pm
  • Whatever happened to Florida’s “3 strikes and you’re out law”? I thought 3 felonies got you life in Florida. If they revoked it, they need to bring it back. If it’s still on the books, they need to enforce it.

Wednesday, 7 February 2018, 6:32 pm
    • Pretty sure Florida never had a 3 strike rule… That’s California… Lol

Wednesday, 7 February 2018, 9:47 pm
  • POS…. he better do a lot of time behind bars.

Wednesday, 7 February 2018, 6:18 pm
    • Umm I feel bad for the kid and the mother is a piece of

Thursday, 8 February 2018, 12:23 am
    • Well Angela he is in fact the victim in this so maybe before you go running your mouth. About an innocent you should have the facts. My step-son is the victim so I would appreciate it if you would take your nasty comments in your opinions and shove them right up your ass. That girl in fact put them to children in danger by bringing them out there. Knowing that all them boys were out there waiting to jump Travis. She put them children’s lives in danger and she’s out walking free while she put innocent children’s lives in danger why is she not arrested for child endangerment I have video of what really happened out there so before you run your mouth about my step-son have your facts together b****

Friday, 9 February 2018, 9:59 am
      • I hope your stepson gets clear of some of the charges and the mother gets in trouble as well

Tuesday, 13 February 2018, 3:24 am
  • Will it EVER End??

Wednesday, 7 February 2018, 6:15 pm
  • Judge sets bail at 2,000 200.00 and he back out

Wednesday, 7 February 2018, 6:00 pm
  • Such a nice guy……lmao. Kind of guy that in a memorial everybody says he was such a nice guy caring loving hardworking puke.

Wednesday, 7 February 2018, 5:58 pm
    • Yes he is a nice kid. Yes he is loving and caring and a good father. He makes bad decisions at times. But the mother of those two children brought him out there to have him jumps with her two children in the Jeep. He in fact is the victim in all of this so before you go calling somebody a punk. Maybe you should get the facts on my stepson. I have the video footage of what really happened out there and my stepson is the victim

Friday, 9 February 2018, 10:04 am
    • Whoever would like to know the truth instead of just pointing their fingers at my stepson who is in fact the victim in all of this. Pasco County did not do their jobs yet again they failed to protect the innocent and in fact that the total opposite and arrested the victim instead of doing their jobs I am backed have video footage of what really happened out there. And my stepson is a victim he was brought out their intent to be jumped while the girl brought her two children with them knowing that she was bringing him out there to have him jumped and I have the video footage and whoever would like to see it message me and they can see it for themselves. So I would appreciate it if you could all keep your negative screwed up comments s*** talkin name-calling to yourselves unless you know the facts. Why is that girl not in jail for child endangerment Pasco County failed again I will be calling channel 9 news and broadcasting it all over because all of you piece of s*** out there that are judging my step-son without even knowing the facts of what really happened

Friday, 9 February 2018, 10:12 am
  • A DAY OF “MUDDING” Should get a job instead of out acting like an idiot. Grow up PUNK!

Wednesday, 7 February 2018, 5:52 pm
    • I KNOW RIGHT! Damn rednecks!

Wednesday, 7 February 2018, 7:18 pm
      • Wow what’s is your deal with rednecks?

Wednesday, 7 February 2018, 7:48 pm
        • I bet one stole his girlfriend.

Thursday, 8 February 2018, 4:55 am
      • What is your problem with us being rednecks so what you’re racist. Are you just choosing to attack the victim in all of this because the girl with her two children brought Travis my step-son out there to have him jumped so you racist piece of s*** know your facts before you start in calling my step-son a redneck that is in fact racism

Friday, 9 February 2018, 10:09 am
        • How to spot a redneck…Rebel Flag, Pitbull dog, plays in mud, needs a haircut, smells like wet dog, lives in trailer, gets food stamps, uses the electric cart at Walmart since too lazy to walk, fat or obese, missing teeth, plays country music real loud, drinks cheap beer, smokes cheap cigarettes or dips, never finished high school, ect, ect, ect. …..

Saturday, 10 February 2018, 8:37 am
    • Not how it happened. Read my comment. She is a damn liar!
      And im friends w her..i dont even know this giy

Wednesday, 7 February 2018, 9:09 pm
      • You are 100% right I agree with you I already chewed her ass out for having my nephew out their that poor baby only 7 months old putting my nephews life in harms way

Wednesday, 7 February 2018, 11:17 pm
    • you know nothing of what you speak. You just go around calling people pumps without even having the facts. My step-son in fact is a victim in all this that girl is a liar and so is everybody else that tried to jump him. Why is she not in jail for child endangerment for having her children in the Jeep knowing that she was bringing him out there to have him jumped

Friday, 9 February 2018, 10:08 am
      • I never called him a pump, I called him a PUNK! You need Phonics more than you need Meth! HA HA.

Tuesday, 13 February 2018, 5:43 pm