Man Batters Girlfriend and Calls His Own Mother the “C” Word

BROOKSVILLE – A Brooksville man is behind bars today, after officials say he battered his live-in girlfriend during a violent alcohol induced tirade.

According to reports, deputies responded to 8100 Nuzum Road Friday, after reports of a domestic battery. Upon arrival, deputies made contact with Elizabeth DiMartino, who said her son, 38-year-old Paul DiMartino, was inside throwing objects around the house.

Elizabeth says Paul called her vulgar names like B***h and C***t, causing her to be in fear of her own son.

Jennifer Hess, (Paul’s Girlfriend) says Paul began screaming at her and his mother, as he often does when he is intoxicated. Hess says Paul pushed her to the ground and punched her in the inner thigh, while yelling “Keep nagging and b****ing and I’ll end you next time.”

When deputies tried to speak with Paul, he stated “I never touched those b****es” and demanded that law enforcement leave before “something bad happened.”

When deputies attempted to place Paul under arrest, he became aggressive and resisted arrest. Once Paul was subdued, a search of his pants pockets revealed a small baggie of marijuana.

Deputies charged Paul with Domestic Battery, Possession of Marijuana, and Resisting Arrest.

Due to violating his current probations for similar charges, DiMartino is being held without bond at this time. It should be noted that DiMartino has two previous felony battery convictions.

Dimartnio

Comments
  • Nuzum Rd, is in Weeki Wachee, Royal Highlands . Tom I appreciate the local news coverage, first we have had since the newspapers abandoned Hernando County. Thanks

Wednesday, 16 September 2015, 7:50 pm
  • I personally know paul and been down the same road as jen..i pray that she leaves him for good and stays away. Hes a raging lunatic and should not be around those kids. Please protect those innocent children. Hes never gonna change so dont fall for his shit. He knows exactly what to say to get you to fall back into his game. Trust me! Run and never look back. Those people are a sick bunch. The smartest thing you could do is be done for good! Hes eventually gonna kill someone and please take it seriously. He has another son out there that he will never know or be around. Its the best thing she coulda done for that boy. Please get away from him jen.

Wednesday, 16 September 2015, 7:45 am
  • Nunya you mentioned revolving door, it’s much worse than that. Every time a crime is committed police investigate, the courts prosecute, and the criminal gets a defense lawyer all at taxpayers expense. They slap their hand and the cycle starts over again. Great job security if you’re a cop, lawyer, or work in the criminal justice system. Every time you buy something theft and loss prevention is built into the price. Frankly, I think it’s cheaper to build bigger jails.

Tuesday, 15 September 2015, 7:41 pm
  • My beautiful friend and Sistar Jen Hess is done with this loser !! But he is still father to her two children. If the state of Florida does it’s job…and keeps this 3X felon behind bars..and adds the 4th for the Amenesia theft.my lovely friend Jen and those beautiful children will not have to deal with him again. And if and until you have been relentlessly stalked, terrorized. beaten, and had to worry about the others in harms way Judge not, for you have no clue, what these women go through. Hug your daughters…and your sons. Tell them they are beautiful. Teat them well. Educate them and teach them to be independent. To never settle for a man…who treats them any less than you do. My sistar is Beautiful and smart !! She has been lost for a minute, loving, and trying to change the very WRONG man !! Love you Jen Hess. I am here for you today…and for anything you need that I can give.

Tuesday, 15 September 2015, 4:56 pm
    • If Mrs. Hess Has been Stalked, Terrorized and Beaten , She should have already been down to the court house and had a straining order put in place for him so SHE CAN MOVE OUT OF HIS PARENTS HOUSE , and furthermore take care of her children ( Has that probably happened yet .. Probably not ) . I know What he does, He gets in the mind of girls, he’s got many of girls he get into the mind of , scares them out of their mind so they don’t want to leave him , then he beats them to make sure they won’t leave ( Because he can’t fight a man , He has to hit women ) and they stay. She should’ve done a little research on this guy , knowing he’s a meth addict , alcoholic , hard into stealing and has no job for himself. Also, looking back at his criminal records in that court data base, it shows that SHE DROPPED THE CHARGES from last time, the same with her parents , did he scare her parents too , or did she convince them? She will drop the charges for this time also , mommy will come to the rescue to post bail as soon as it posts , and he will be back out again. His poor dad doesn’t know what the heck is going on because of alhzlmers . What is he gonna do when mom and dad are gone? They are gonna live in a shed, with all their kids. Luckily , one child isn’t in his custody ( Thank God ) But any one that knows Paul, and has dealt with him, knows he’s a punk , beats women ( Records going back YEARS ) and he still continues to contact the women he use to be in contact with. REVOLVING door. Wouldn’t be surprised if she goes back with him. Guess we will find out in the courts. Actions speak louder than words. ( He’s the ” Guy your mother warned you about ” and she’s a ” sucker for a bad boy ” Shake my head.

Tuesday, 15 September 2015, 6:45 pm
  • Nice picture of Pugsley….looks like he’s ready to cry….Slaps girls huh….he’ll get his butt wooped in some prison work camp….

Tuesday, 15 September 2015, 12:03 pm
  • This is the guy who stole the collection jar at Amnesia!!

Tuesday, 15 September 2015, 10:33 am
  • Isn’t there a bat floating around here use it on him

Tuesday, 15 September 2015, 8:25 am
  • skum sucking pig…woops that’s name calling….!

Tuesday, 15 September 2015, 6:51 am
  • @Why was he ever let out of jail?

Until the FL laws are changed by FL lawmakers, the revolving
    doors will continue. And our FL residents MUST VOTE to
    help change the laws. We can either be part of the problem
    OR part of the SOLUTION!
    If WE chose NOT TO VOTE, then WE, ARE PART OF THE
    PROBLEM!!
    It is OUR choice!!!!

Monday, 14 September 2015, 11:37 pm
  • Hey Paul, Bubba is waiting for you in state prison. Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? It seems you will soon have a lifetime career. Keep up the good work. Ya know cons in state prison despise men who beat or abuse women.

Monday, 14 September 2015, 10:40 pm
  • What a D*#¥!

Monday, 14 September 2015, 9:52 pm
  • Ugly person inside and out

Monday, 14 September 2015, 8:58 pm
  • It’s time to tell someone what I know of Paul DiMartino… 20 years ago he was a friend of my daughter. While at my house, he knocked my 75 year old father to the ground after a verbal argument ensued, which was in regard to his disrespectful behavior of my daughter that my Father overheard. I was not home and heard about this months later or I would have called the police. Years later, he shows up at my house to see if my daughter still living home and touch base with her. I told him to get lost and that I heard what he did to my Father years back. He started to tell me it was my Father’s fault as he should not have gotten involved. I blew a gasket, told him off and sent him away. History and patterns speak volumes! Need I say anymore?

Monday, 14 September 2015, 8:53 pm
  • It’s a matter of time before one of his kids gets hurt… Please do not let this animal back into society!

Monday, 14 September 2015, 8:53 pm
  • He continues to beat Jen Hess around kids….why HASN’T DCF taken the kids AGAIN….They must not care because Hess will do it again….smh

Monday, 14 September 2015, 8:31 pm
    • NO SHE WILL NOT !! And He is going away for a very long time if there is justice.

Tuesday, 15 September 2015, 4:44 pm
      • i knew you would have my back,you’re a great friend

Tuesday, 15 September 2015, 6:15 pm
  • pos, to this day i cannot see how anyone can treat either of their parents like that.i always try to keep out of other peoples business but disrespect your own mother in front of me and its on then. the women either likes it or he’s already knocked her brains loose cause there is always somewhere that a person can get away from that kind of situation. karma kicks ass too

Monday, 14 September 2015, 7:34 pm
    • I disagree with you. There is not always a place. These bastard come after you…and people want you out. And in our local shelters…the abuse is often just as bad, and there is little help rebuilding ones life. Been there !! And was there with Jen. She is a real sweetheart. She fell in love with an as#. And had 2 children with him. I pray they keep him locked up. This is his 3rd strike…and there are 4 if they press charges for the theft they have him dead to rights on surveillance committing

Tuesday, 15 September 2015, 4:42 pm
  • Bring back the Firing line and let him be the first.

Monday, 14 September 2015, 7:32 pm
  • He most certainly will kill someone if let out again. I don’t see anyone coming to his rescue saying he is just misunderstood. Lock him up and throw away the key! I’m surprised he’s gotten off as many times as he has. What is wrong with our court systems? This man is dangerous!

Monday, 14 September 2015, 7:28 pm
  • Ha ya he needs help alright. Behind bars for a few years make him gain some respect !

Monday, 14 September 2015, 6:06 pm
  • Run him through the arrest records, nice rap sheet, needs to be put away, (these courts with revolving doors, suck) …..next time someone will die, sad to say, but, he’s on that path… ( had to correct )

Monday, 14 September 2015, 4:21 pm
  • From the article where the money jar was stolen….there is a connection with this guy and Nick Nicholsons prostitute friend….Chris Clay is her new boyfriend and guess what? He’s the one who was identified in the theft of the donation jar at Amnesias. Here is a comment from that article.

ihatespringhill
    August 12, 2015 8:09 pm 8:09 pm

wow !!! that’s chris clay paul dimartino an chris<s girlfriend.bunch of winners there. I know those two ******* they both belong in prison. that girl isn't jen hess .

In a relationship with Christpher Clay

Monday, 14 September 2015, 3:07 pm
  • WTF? Isn’t this the same girl he beat up when she was pregnant? Why is she still with this worthless, violent person? http://rnrfonline.com.10-0-0-137.ctsgraphics.co/violent-ex-con-batters-pregnant-ex-family-to-remove-daughter/ Lock him up and throw away the key. His record is quite extensive.

Monday, 14 September 2015, 2:58 pm
  • I knew it was only a matter of time before he did this again. I hope his mom will NOT bail him out this time. He is a lost cause.. He is right where he needs to be! Let him rot for his sins.

Monday, 14 September 2015, 2:40 pm
  • He needs help

Monday, 14 September 2015, 2:15 pm
  • What a horrible thing to say or do to any lady, let alone his mother. This 38 year old drunk needs to move into his own home and quit living off of his mom. If she allows him back into the home when he’s released from jail, I have not one ounce of sympathy for her. If Jen stays with him, I have no sympathy for her either. This drunk has no respect for anyone.

Monday, 14 September 2015, 1:43 pm
    • His mom will have him back. But Jenn is out !! With any luck…and if Justice works…this is strike 3 and he will be gone for a very long time. $ strikes if they ppress charges for the theft he was caught doing on video tape.

Tuesday, 15 September 2015, 4:34 pm
  • Some people just never learn. smh
    And some people should never drink!!!!

Monday, 14 September 2015, 1:43 pm
  • Another day another useless being

Monday, 14 September 2015, 12:48 pm
  • Isn’t this one of the clowns suspected of stealing a collection jar from a bar a few months ago? I believe it was in Weeki-Wachee. He should be violated for his charges, which as battery are violent crimes. Send him where people who are not helpless or intimidated will fight back.

Monday, 14 September 2015, 12:40 pm
    • Yes…but they have yet to press charges. waiting for it !!

Tuesday, 15 September 2015, 4:31 pm