Man Commits Suicide After Sources Say Burglary Victim Tracked Suspect to Hudson Subdivision

UPDATE: 10:30 P.M. – The victim tells RNRF that the deceased actually stole his pickup truck and then committed suicide as deputies approached the vehicle.

HUDSON (PASCO) – A shooting investigation is underway in the Beacon Woods Subdivision that officials believe is possibly a suicide, but sources tell RNRF that there may be more to the story.

According to witnesses at the scene, the incident may have begun earlier this evening in Polk County, where the victim of a burglary, who wished not to be identified, says the now deceased suspect is the person responsible for stealing nearly $10,000 worth of merchandise.

The victim says he pinged his stolen cell phone to a residence at the 12000 block of Woodbine Drive, where there are unconfirmed reports that the suspect took his own life.

Officials have not commented or confirmed the details of the case at this time.

We will bring more on this story as it develops.

Comments
  • And this is for all you know nothing punk ass bitches out there he would have never stolen or gotten into a stolen vehicle and i know that for a fact. and if you don’t believe that you can kiss my monkey lovin ass as far as i’m concerned, MORRONS

Wednesday, 8 November 2017, 10:44 pm
  • Sounds to be like some one bought or sold someone some bad meth to me and some one wasn’t very happy about it or pills or they did say something what was that stuff. you know i’m confused ? but i think they all should stop doing DRUGS YES I THINK THATS THE PROBLEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wednesday, 1 November 2017, 6:32 pm
  • Thank you Mackenzie for putting the truth out there. We know the person die was a innocent person. Prays for the Family

Tuesday, 31 October 2017, 5:54 pm
    • Thank you very much Jo, I appreciate it.

Saturday, 4 November 2017, 12:59 pm
  • These comments are crazy a family has lost someone . Have some respect.

Monday, 30 October 2017, 10:32 pm
    • i’m sorry but i think some of the people are crazy there the ones making some of these comments and i think i have a pretty good idea who’s crazy and who’s pretty dam close to telling the truth. i m pretty dam close to knowing what i’m talking about and no all of us have some guilt and if you dont know what i’m talking about well you have no compassion for people.

Thursday, 2 November 2017, 1:49 am
  • You know these comments are very un tasteful. Yes a crime was committed. But someone’s life was lost. Is $10,000 equal to a life. Someone’s son. I knew the person who was killed. And despite his criminal behavior if anyone of you needed anything and he had it it would have been yours before you could of asked. So please keep your negative comments about the person.

Monday, 30 October 2017, 8:26 pm
    • Iam so sorry for this loss my prayers go out to this man’s family I wasn’t here when this happen but someone’s life your so right is not worth it . God bless mam

Monday, 30 October 2017, 10:27 pm
  • Haven’t seen anything new on this. What’s going on – anyone know?

Monday, 30 October 2017, 4:56 pm
    • what do you think is going on its pretty plain to see they always leave out the reason why this happens

Thursday, 2 November 2017, 1:04 am
    • i’m sure the police will get to the truth if they watch the players in this game i been watching them and im outside the box its really kind of strange but i just going to sit back and find out what happened i hope they get the people responsible and clean this shit hole up its really nasty in pasco

Monday, 6 November 2017, 12:18 pm
    • he should have never been here ask RICHARD PATERSON ABOUT THAT AND THEN ASK ME AND YOU WILL GET THE TRUTH HE HELPED RUIN MY RELATIONSHIP WITH MY TWO DAUGHTERS YES HE IS THE REASON THAT YOUNG MAN DIED HERE IN THAT TRUCK

Sunday, 12 November 2017, 9:30 pm
  • Okay here is my comment because I am that victim who did track down his own shit with my own cell phone. I did call the police whenever I found my home burglarized I did call the police whenever I did find my truck but they’re so damn slow and they took forever that I had to do my own police work unfortunately the police got to the sumbitch before I did. And the reason why I killed himself is cuz he knew what I was going to do when I caught his and luckily the police beat me to him . …. bastard

Monday, 30 October 2017, 1:37 pm
    • Your a hypocritical piece of now aren’t you?? Since the alleged stolen item weren’t even yours to begin with were they?? You in fact stole them yourself from your friends storage unit along with all her “other” , by all mean correct me if I’m wrong?? The victim in this case is not YOU at all, the victim was the driver a man who simply asked for a ride from the piece of junkies, whom I have no problem putting their on blast, that really stole your truck and robbed your house… If you have something further to say about him or anyone one else for that matter you know where I am!!!

Monday, 30 October 2017, 7:38 pm
      • What’s? N the deal here I knew Adam I had not hung out with him in a long time but we talked via Facebook cuz I knew him a while back but if this dude Jimbo is b******* and I want to give him what he’s got coming

Tuesday, 31 October 2017, 9:39 pm
        • I agree, Adam was my husbands cousin and Suicide does not sound like what really happened, I hope if there is fowl play involved the dirtbags involved get what’s coming to them for sure… RIP adam…;-(

Wednesday, 1 November 2017, 3:36 pm
        • The police cannot discuss any details as the is under investigation but I can tell you this.. if Jimbo did have anything to do with Adam’s death, no length of time or distance will save his soul…

Saturday, 4 November 2017, 1:06 pm
      • Thank you. Look police somebody smarter than you.. (surprise!)

Tuesday, 31 October 2017, 9:44 pm
      • Kyle Tyler and Desiree Banks forced Adam into that truck around 2-230 am Saturday morning by the 7/11 off 54 & seven springs. Kyle seemed to be the one calling the shots and his girlfriend was scheming right with him. The victim is facebook friends with Kyle and seemed to know him personally.

Wednesday, 1 November 2017, 8:21 am
        • Not what happened at all!! Please do not post any personal information on anyone especially if it is not correct.. besides NO ONE COULD FORCE ADAM INTO ANYTHING LOL you obviously didn’t know him lmao…

Saturday, 4 November 2017, 1:12 pm
          • I did not know anyone involved. I was only a witness.

Sunday, 19 November 2017, 2:45 am
      • maybe some one should me angry with Richard Paterson for his roll in it he is one of the reasons this happen here i believe i why don’t you ask him why i think that i’m not very happy about this at all so someone needs to have a talk with him

Friday, 3 November 2017, 7:29 am
    • I don’t think Adam would kill himself. What do you mean lucky the cops beat you to him.? If he stole your phone how did U ping the your stolen phone?? Not adding up

Tuesday, 31 October 2017, 9:37 pm
      • If you knew Adam, then you already know this scenario would have played out very differently..

Saturday, 4 November 2017, 1:15 pm
    • JIMBO YOU SEND OUT PICTURES OF WHAT THE INTERIOR LOOKED LIKE TO FRIENDS OF HIS AND YOU CALL HIM A BASTARD YOUR A REAL PIECE OF WORK YOU ARE ONE OF THE LOWEST SCUM OF A HUMAN BEING I’VE COME A CROSS THATS UNREAL AND I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW SOME ONE RECEIVED ONE THAT”S REAL CLOSE TO ME AND NO WAY IN HELL SHE DESERVED TO SEE THAT I HOPE TO GOD YOUR A SAINT BUT I KNOW YOU CANT BE AND I’M GOING TO LET YOU KNOW I HOPE YOUR CLEAN I WILL FIND OUT IF YOUR NOT TRUST ME ON THAT I’M REAL GOOD AT IT WHY DONT YOUR NAME UP YOU POOR VICTIM THIS WHAT I CALL FUN BRING UP PEOPLE PAST AND PRESENT THANKS I BEEN BORED LATELY YOU MIGHT BE A LITTLE MORE OF A CHALLENGE FOR ME ITS BEEN TO EASY LATELY

Thursday, 2 November 2017, 4:12 pm
    • First off.. you wasn’t gin a do a damn thing.. hence you called the damn police. Sit your ass down. You proud a life was taken over your money? Yeah.. if say your life should be taken instead of your money. No human deserves to die unless they have commited death themselves. Theft doesn’t no way shape or form even stand up to the end game of dying. You are a idiot and I seriously hope you.. yourself.. choke on a life savor. twit. Take your meth head see back to poll ya junkie.

Friday, 3 November 2017, 2:22 pm
      • You speak the truth good for you.

Saturday, 4 November 2017, 10:43 am
      • hit me up

Monday, 27 November 2017, 9:49 am
  • I tracked my stolen. Ell phone to a house but the cops would not go get it. So it can be done

Sunday, 29 October 2017, 4:40 pm
  • And this caused “Live PD” to not be able to film there last night why?

Sunday, 29 October 2017, 12:06 pm
    • This is because they were involved in a scene and would be considered witnesses – leaving, outside input, etc. are all bad things in that scenario.

Monday, 30 October 2017, 1:12 am
  • Sounds kinda weird to me…..the guy tracked his stolen stuff to some house on his own and then the “suspect” takes his own life b4 cops get there or how ever it went down. How was the “victim” able to find his stuff and cops were not?? Maybe he knew the guy went to the house and confronted him and killed him. Who knows??? Anything is possible. Let’s see what TRUTH comes out of this

Sunday, 29 October 2017, 10:23 am
    • What a pointless speculation and victim blaming, you are the reason this country has slid so far down hill. It is such a shame people like you are commenting on here, hmmmm…..

Sunday, 29 October 2017, 6:49 pm
      • What a media believing duche bag… Hmm… you sir are the reason this country has slid.. You believe everything infront of you. No thinking for yourself.

Tuesday, 31 October 2017, 9:47 pm
    • I am the victim that was burglarized and had my vehicle stolen.. and yes isn’t it funny that he wound up dead before the police showed up. Florida Justice I don’t know how you see it but it sure works fine for me

Monday, 30 October 2017, 12:41 am
      • Wow this looks like a confession to me!! What are trying to say Jimbo?? You are bragging about murdering a innocent man.. your obviously not an educated man Jimbo.. You wanna sit her and talk shit about the Florida Justice System, did you ever stop to think that the justice system is broken because of uneducated people like you, whom take matters into their own hands without even bothering to find out the facts.. I however have complete faith in the Justice system, whether it be the state’s or the people’s… If I were you Jimbo, thank the God’s I am not, I would keep my mouth shut and find somewhere very low to lay so when it comes out that your a idiot you might have a chance of dodging karma!!!

Monday, 30 October 2017, 8:20 pm
      • What works finebfor menus seeing Florida justice on you

Tuesday, 31 October 2017, 9:40 pm
      • No it’s not funny Jimbo you took the law into your own hands you had no right to judge and decide guilt or innocence you had the right to inform the pollce where your vehicle was you made a serious mistake that n may have cause an innocent man to take his life you condemed him without his rights . do you remember them or don’t you know them or dont you believe in them. you took his rights away you did not have that right and if you dont understand you need help and if it can be proved he did not steal the truck well i think if i was in your position i would be getting some legal advice and if i was the family with what i think happened i be getting an attorney and make you pay your what the problem is in this countr’y and if you think your right than someone else can decide to take matters into there own hands and deal out your fate seem fair to me so think before you act you are ignorant person

Thursday, 2 November 2017, 1:36 am
        • blame the victim Spano, they should have been smarter not to get their stuff stolen, right? haha

Monday, 6 November 2017, 1:39 pm
          • do some research before you make a comment jimmy ? at least i put my name up there and don’t hide W.T.F. i am. and i was saying he should have told the police where it was and let them handle it why don’t you open a book a read and learn something. and will see when the police finish there investigation

Wednesday, 8 November 2017, 9:51 pm
  • Wow from Polk cnty to Hudson, cell phone r amazing

Sunday, 29 October 2017, 10:10 am
  • That’s a weak burglar ! They just don’t make crooks like they use to I guess

Sunday, 29 October 2017, 9:40 am
  • Well what do you know a story with a happy ending.

Sunday, 29 October 2017, 9:01 am
  • Oh well ! One less crook in Florida

Sunday, 29 October 2017, 8:12 am
  • The tax payers just saved some money a bunch of more dirtbags to go.

Sunday, 29 October 2017, 7:23 am
    • You believe he didn’t have a right to a fair trial before a judge and jury of his peers? if you believe that you are one of the reasons he died. think before you prove your ignorance think about what i’m saying to you before you prove it again please i just asking you to think about what you said and what i’m saying . and i’m not hiding who i am makes me wonder why some of these people are hiding who they are i think i might know these tthree hey is that Moe? Larry ? and Curly? just kidding guys i hope your not next time you make a comment that you believe is true put your real names up hiding them makes you like the 3 stooges ha ha get real dont be clowns with your ignorant comments this isnt a joke here

Thursday, 2 November 2017, 2:49 am
  • And now, for the rest of the story! (or not).

Sunday, 29 October 2017, 6:43 am
    • Probably won’t be much of a follow up from Tom, but I’m sure the thiefs family and friends will start posting what nice guy he was.

Sunday, 29 October 2017, 10:21 am
    • check one of my comments and you might find out where THIS story began he might know that i myself is wanting to see where it ends

Friday, 3 November 2017, 8:43 pm
  • another one bites the dust. good riddance.

Saturday, 28 October 2017, 10:21 pm
    • you are the punk. because you know nothing about it .your part of the problem

Saturday, 4 November 2017, 10:44 am
      • blame the victim, it was their fault for getting their property stolen.

Monday, 6 November 2017, 1:37 pm
        • i guess you were there also right jimmy? and i guess you know all the players right jimmy? guess you were born in pasco!

Wednesday, 8 November 2017, 9:55 pm
        • jimmy i’m a victim of this also ask two more people who were scamming my daughter ask D. J. DOROTHY KING AND THE OTHER SOB RICHARD PATTERSON IF YOU SEE THIS WHY DONT YOU ASK THEM THEY SHOULD BOTH GO TO JAIL DIRT BAGS FROM PASCO COUNTY DJ IS A REAL PIECE OF WORK . AND RICHARD HE’S AN COMPLETE IDIOT FOR PULLING THAT SRAP AND SOONER OR LATER HE’LL GET BUSTED JUST LIKE D J SO ANYONE SELLING TO THEM I WATCH OUT CAUSE THERE GOING TO END UP IN JAIL

Tuesday, 12 December 2017, 8:42 pm