Man Crashes Through Clinic Window on 4-Wheeler, Suffers Traumatic Injuries

SPRING HILL – An early morning crash shocked patrons at a local pub, after a man  crashed his 4-wheeler through a nearby storefront.

According to patrons of the Horse and Crown Pub, around 2:00 a.m. this morning, a man who witnesses say may have been intoxicated, crashed through the window of the Crescent Clinic, located at 5244 Commercial Way.

The driver, who has not yet been identified, was transported to Bayonet Point Hospital for treatment, after suffering traumatic injuries.

Witnesses say the driver was propelled through a large glass window and came to rest inside the clinic. The driver’s condition is unknown at this time.

We are still waiting on an official report from the Florida Highway Patrol.

Comments
  • hey tom, why is everything not in order, just posted, yet 3/4 way up?

Wednesday, 3 May 2017, 4:15 pm
  • Tom please update us on this story. Berta and Kim seem to know a lot that the rest of us do not know.

Sunday, 30 April 2017, 7:13 pm
  • As the administrator of Crescent Community I have asked everyone to pray for the injured man To clear things up about the damages our window was covered with plywood Aftermath cleaned up including removing waiting room floor and four chairs that were damaged and estimated cost just for that service was over $13,000 Clinic has insurance but at this time do not know what will be covered Just praying for gentleman’s recovery and if he does not have health insurance and if we can do anything for him I pray he cimes to the Crescent Community Clinic I spent 7 hours from 2am to 9 am Staturday morning at the clinic with Sherri and state troopers and some time with the owner of the ATV who was kind and so concerned with the unfortunate accident No one ever said the gentleman was intoxicated This was an unfortunate accident and everyone with live and kindness needs to be praying Clinic will be okay and will be open on Monday just looking not the best I invite the community to stop in for a tour and to pray

Sunday, 30 April 2017, 5:03 pm
    • thanks for being so nice to me barbara when i was picking up pieces to the atv after the incident in the parking lot. I could of been any strange weirdo on the property but you treated me with respect.

Sunday, 30 April 2017, 8:27 pm
  • I cant believe you all are so concerned about a broken window when Mike is in Trauma in the hospital he was only driving in the parking lot at a slow rate of speed and it was an awful accident

Sunday, 30 April 2017, 3:30 pm
    • As it were Mizz Cooper , we’re more interested in what it’s going to cost to fix the window and whatever else as opposed to the condition of the drunk that broke it. Drunks are easily replaceable…….windows are hard to come by……….you people need to get your priorities in order. First, fix the window, then replace the drunk.

Sunday, 30 April 2017, 6:20 pm
      • That is my brother you are talking about and he’s not a drunk. His life is more important then a window. A window can be replaced a human life can’t

Monday, 1 May 2017, 10:39 pm
        • Bethu That is the most hateful thing I have ever heard anyone ever say . Blessing to You Mike and your Family

Wednesday, 3 May 2017, 4:45 pm
      • Bethy That is the most hateful thing I ever heard anyone ever say Blessings to you Mike and your Family

Wednesday, 3 May 2017, 5:08 pm
  • I ASK EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU TO PLEASE STOP BY THAT CLINIC AND MAKE SOME SORT OF DONATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL THEY DO IS HELP THE POOR ,THEY ARE 100% STAND UP PEOPLE !!! THANK YOU ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday, 30 April 2017, 2:24 pm
  • Y’all got Horse and Crown mixed up with Jerseys when you’re talking about the cocaine. Jerseys is notorious for cocaine use and Evans is the one who not only sells but does it with his friends and coworkers in the kitchen. Horse and Crown is known as Whores and Clowns because that’s the only patrons it draws.
    As for Mike wrecking the ATV, I’m sure a blood draw was done and if he had been drinking, he’ll be charged with DUI. Mike, speedy recovery dude.

Sunday, 30 April 2017, 10:23 am
  • Good for him drink more booze next time he wrecks might be last think before you drink

Saturday, 29 April 2017, 10:43 pm
  • To u, Sick of lowliife SCUMBAGS & DRUG DEALERS, comments about bar owner r false. How dare u make accusations about ppl. Prayers 2 Mike & hope he gets better soon. He is a friend of my husbands & so r the bar owners. If ur gonna make comments about ppl like that then use ur real name instead of some bs fake name.

Saturday, 29 April 2017, 9:09 pm
  • They were not friends the poor guy just asked to hear it run and accidently took off too fast

Saturday, 29 April 2017, 6:45 pm
    • Why would you allow someone you do not know drive anything you own? Both were irresponsible but so glad Mike will be ok. Lesson learned?

Saturday, 29 April 2017, 9:51 pm
  • Hopefully this is a learning experience. I hope he makes a full recovery.

Saturday, 29 April 2017, 5:58 pm
  • The guys name who crashed is Michael Paolina

Saturday, 29 April 2017, 4:26 pm
    • Wishing him a speedy recovery. Thoughts and prayers for him and his family.

Sunday, 30 April 2017, 2:42 pm
  • Can everyone say dumba**

Saturday, 29 April 2017, 1:49 pm
    • Yes and that dumba$$ would be you. smh @ the ignorance displayed in these comments.

Sunday, 30 April 2017, 2:42 pm
  • I sure hope the idiot has good insurance!!! Crescent Clinic is for those with little or no income and no insurance to receive healthcare! I am one of their patients! CC is run on donations and it will cost someone a lot of money to repair this! This really pi$$eS me off!!! I’m not a heartless person and I pray the person who was injured recovers nicely. I just pray the clinic gets fixed!!!

Saturday, 29 April 2017, 1:37 pm
    • the bar should pay for the window they served him HORSE AND CROWN ALL THE WAY

Sunday, 30 April 2017, 12:00 am
      • Were you there and did you see him getting served? Or are you just spouting off at the mouth with more BS? HnC isn’t liable for anything.

Sunday, 30 April 2017, 2:41 pm
        • before you run your mouth and don’t know who your talking to maybe you Oughta ask I’m a retired liquor inspector in the state of New Hampshire yes I saw him drink yes I saw all the other deplorable stuff that went on inside the body if you want more information I’d be more than happy to give it to you

Monday, 1 May 2017, 12:03 am
          • Cj,
            Sentences usually start with capital letters. Also, usually have periods at THEIR (not there or they’re) end.
            Capitalizing Oughta in the middle of a sentence is also incorrect.
            Being able to see stuff that goes on inside the body is a remarkable talent I’m wondering if you really have.
            So, let me understand. You’re(not your) an ex-liquor inspector whose choice of a bar to hang in has all this shady stuff going on? Hmmm.

Monday, 1 May 2017, 3:53 pm
    • owner of atv is paying for it, just because

Wednesday, 3 May 2017, 2:58 pm
  • he was trying to make last call……. that’s all…… Hope he’s alright…..

Saturday, 29 April 2017, 1:35 pm
  • A guy came up to horse and crown and asked him if he wanted to ride it so that want him who crashed it

Saturday, 29 April 2017, 1:32 pm
    • dam are u retarded

Wednesday, 3 May 2017, 2:57 pm
  • A spring hill idiot gets his reward

Saturday, 29 April 2017, 1:20 pm
    • AHhhh SHUT UP Bethy……….nobody pulled your chain.

Sunday, 30 April 2017, 2:59 pm
  • H was in the bar before he did that people said when we were their maybe a little over-serving??????

Saturday, 29 April 2017, 1:05 pm
    • Horse & Crown is notorious for OVER SERVING and DRUGS!
      You can sit there & watch them going to (ladies) bathroom in pairs,
      Men go into ladies room as well…
      If you look closely or run your hand over the sink counter top, you
      will find cocaine residue!
      The owner is just as bad, she goes back & forth to her office to do
      her cocaine, not to mention, selling it out of the bar.

Saturday, 29 April 2017, 3:34 pm
      • You wouldn’t know this unless you were there……..

Saturday, 29 April 2017, 4:58 pm
      • And they are NOT BEING SHUT DOWN, if this is true about the cocaine. ??? Is there no dram shop act here in good old Flotidah?? Owners are responsible for over serving drunks!! Humm ? Drrunks are dangerous and very irritaing, glad I don’t know any.

Saturday, 29 April 2017, 5:31 pm
      • Horse and Crown, within the last year, changed hands. The lady who you feel it necessary to smear passing on idle rumor hasn’t owned it for awhile.

Sunday, 30 April 2017, 8:10 am
      • Catch up, the owner is not a woman. So unless you know the facts, don’t provide your opinion!

Sunday, 30 April 2017, 10:37 am
      • False info there sick. I’m sick of people who spread outright rumors. Cheryl sold the bar a while back and I have never seen her do what you say, or anybody else for that matter. I’ve been doing there for two decades and it’s a cozy neighborhood bar. BTW Cheryl used to do a lot for the biker community as did the HnC. Sounds to me like you are one of the fools who got banned from the bar and probably for a good reason.

Now, go over to Jersey’s Hometown Tavern and you will find almost exactly what you describe, except they go into the kitchen as well as the bathroom to do their cocaine. Jersey’s is a known drug pit and I don’t know what the owner and his skanky girlfriend hold over the Sheriff’s department but there must be something because nothing ever happens to those who stay in the bar all night to party or to the ones who openly sell drugs in that establishment.

Sunday, 30 April 2017, 2:27 pm
        • Berta, omg re read your post, ” you been doing the bar for two decades” gosh aren’t you tired yet ??? wowzer.

Sunday, 30 April 2017, 4:15 pm
    • You are saying in the state of New Hampshire, where people are known to be well educated, they hired a liquor inspector who can’t construct a proper sentence?
      Who doesn’t know the difference between there and their?
      Come on.

Monday, 1 May 2017, 3:39 pm
  • Alcohol

Saturday, 29 April 2017, 12:45 pm
    • I’ve seen my share of people go into bars and not drink. People go to bars to socialize with friends sometimes. I don’t believe this driver was drinking and if he was you can bet your bottom dollar that it’s known by now, now that he’s been in the hospital, had surgery and is recovering.

Mike, God speed bud!!

Sunday, 30 April 2017, 2:40 pm
      • Berta, now who is it you love Dicky or Mike, both? I see. Back under your rock now

Sunday, 30 April 2017, 4:12 pm
  • It was my bike, And if you saw one earlier, it wasnt mine, stay with facts

Saturday, 29 April 2017, 12:29 pm
    • So you let your drunk friend drive your 4 wheeler? Hope you guys pay for the damage to the clinic.

Saturday, 29 April 2017, 4:37 pm
      • I can confirm. The atv was on private property until later when it was brought to H&C. There was a trailer and suv for its transport.

Saturday, 29 April 2017, 6:02 pm
        • Why was it off the trailer at 2 a.m. Yes , we all make stupid mistakes. But for the life of me I cannot understand why you would let anyone that you do not know drive any of your vehicles.

Sunday, 30 April 2017, 7:10 pm
          • it turned from checking it out to the unfortunate incident. its storage location is literally a couple hundred feet from the establishment.

Sunday, 30 April 2017, 8:22 pm
    • Dickie these people don’t want to stick with the facts nor do they want to learn them. All they do on this site is bash others with lies and spread rumors. This is why I don’t follow this page anymore and most of the time I don’t read any article they put out. As much as I like knowing what is going on in our community, I don’t have time to read the ignorant comments that some people make. People need to learn to keep their mouths shut unless they have something worthwhile to say, opposed to just running off at the mouth just to hear themselves.

Sunday, 30 April 2017, 2:38 pm
      • Yet you are here Berta, berta, now go hug DICKY , then go under your rock! I love this site. Tom does a great job in bringing out the nightcrawlers.

Sunday, 30 April 2017, 4:09 pm
  • “May have been intoxicated ” ???? Get real he was full blown DRUNK !!! Being a boozer loser is the favorite pastime in hernando county. Thank God no one was stupid enough to ride with him. As a drunk you believe you’re invincible. SURPRISE YOU’RE NOT.

Saturday, 29 April 2017, 12:15 pm
    • He was NOT drunk!

Saturday, 29 April 2017, 5:56 pm
      • Why did he crash then Kim if not drunk, medical issue, didn’t know how to drive an atv, what? Please enlighten us. I don’t wish him any harm, but we all would like to know WHY he destroyed the clinic at 2 am or anytime actually. Thank you.

Saturday, 29 April 2017, 6:57 pm
        • He busted out a window. He did not destroy the clinic. You people are so overly dramatic and surely don’t like to stick with the facts.

Accidents happen. As for why he crashed, there could be a number of reasons.

I can’t stand people who make something out of nothing. The window is fixed and the clinic will be open for business tomorrow. Quit with the stupid lies.

Sunday, 30 April 2017, 2:35 pm
          • Berta I can’t stand YOU, so he broke the window and went on in, humm, glad it wasn’t open, some INNOCENT PEOPLE might have been hurt ÀMERICA, FREEDOM OF SPEECH, now go crawl back under your rock. I bet you were AN ACCIDENT. LMBO

Sunday, 30 April 2017, 4:06 pm
  • Dumb de Dumb Dumb!

Saturday, 29 April 2017, 12:15 pm
  • Prayer are with ya bro

Saturday, 29 April 2017, 11:58 am
  • Ya mean the victim is not ‘ clinging to life’…?

Saturday, 29 April 2017, 11:36 am
  • WoW! that’s one way to get to the clinic and not have to wait for the doc..

Saturday, 29 April 2017, 11:30 am
  • That guy was racing up and down us 19 earlier just about an hour before that.

Saturday, 29 April 2017, 11:03 am
    • Wrong guy, possibly same 4 wheeler. It wasn’t the victims 4 wheeler and he wasn’t intoxicated.

Saturday, 29 April 2017, 5:55 pm