Man Decapitated in Single Vehicle Crash – Gruesome Search Follows

BROOKSVILLE – A gruesome discovery for First Responders this evening, after Sheriff’s Deputies located the decapitated victim of a single vehicle crash on Hayman Road.

At the time of this report, sources say the victim’s head had not been located, prompting several Deputies and Rescue Personnel to search the surrounding area. At the time of the this report, the search had yielded negative results.

The Florida Highway Patrol is on the scene, conducting an investigation into the cause of the crash.

Damage to the vehicle did not appear to be catastrophic and the victim was not ejected from the vehicle.

We will bring more on this tragic story as it develops.

head 1 head 2 head 3 head 4

Comments
  • Sad situation. Prayers to the family.

Wednesday, 25 January 2017, 10:08 pm
  • terrible event. hopefully we find out how and why this happened. and for the mass comments about first responders, leos, emt, fire rescue, etc etc. They deal with a bunch, They risk their lives and family time on the daily. I personally dont think they make enough. It is true, to last you need to pick that job and to some degree respect and enjoy what you do. Many leave the profession bc they find out how difficult it is. You have to have a strong mind. You have to be able to deal with smells and sights most couldnt handle at a lesser percent. Deny it or accept it, you have to desensitize yourself to survive the job. I think hurt children are the worst to mentally handle after the incident especially if you are a parent but thats just my opinion. Its a career you have to be mentally and physically prepared for. Many have made bad decisions in and out of the job as a result of stress they couldnt handle. Much respect for those that get involved. Its not for every one. I think this story did bring up a good topic. Sometimes that happens. Just remember do what you have a passion for and have a passion for what you do. .. and these are my opinions so any one that disagrees has a right to and I respect your opinions but remember my perception is my reality.

Monday, 25 January 2016, 9:04 pm
  • In highschool I worked for a newspaper in Indiana. One evening we had a single car hit a Standard Oil sign on the corner of two highways. The passenger was decapitated and they were looking for the head when I arrived. Assessing the accident, I suggested they check out the glove box.
    Sure enough. The lady had been looking for something in the glovebox. The driver looked over to help and drove in the direction he looked.

Monday, 25 January 2016, 10:11 am
  • @workso bingo! Ya know the only reason I write is to see how long it takes to change subject the man has no head now its a page on wages yall kill me.

Monday, 25 January 2016, 7:11 am
  • why so much negativity. after witnessing an ancident where a seatbelt decapitated someone and being in an accident that had it been in one where it was evident that had it been more of a head on my neck would haven broken by a seat belt instead of the severe friction burns I was given by the seatbelt I realize anything is possible so atop trying to put blame where it is not warranted

Sunday, 24 January 2016, 11:52 pm
  • They should check out the local HEAD shops for clues!
    Springhill is full of NY city retired FFrs and NYPD, they know everything…just ask em!

Sunday, 24 January 2016, 10:26 pm
  • Kathie, love it you tell em girl. First responders are great saved my husband’s life right here in our home, good and certainly know how to calm very upset wife, Kudos to the.1st responders. Rant on, I was just on another post ranting, lol.

Sunday, 24 January 2016, 10:22 pm
  • Starting to really like Kathie’s responses!!

Sunday, 24 January 2016, 8:14 pm
  • Daniel says:

BS. No firefighter makes 100% on their pension. None. You are sadly mistaken or lying. And “Just sayin” is old and trite, learn to keep up with current slang.

Sunday, 24 January 2016, 7:31 pm
  • Dad said:

“If these people are paid so low, how the hell can they afford houses better then mine? I make close to 30 an hour and some of the local first responders I know own lots of toys too. They do sleep, shop, exercise and have fun sometimes while on duty too. I am sick and tired of hearing how little money they make when I know for fact they make a decent living in the job they chose to do. If they are so broke, how can a few sit in bars and drink excessively on days off, and afford to fly around the world to surf? I appreciate them but I’m sick and tired of them lying about what they make. My son is one and he does the traveling. Enough said.”

What in the hell are you talking about? Sleep, shop and exercise on duty? No, they are not allowed to, they cannot even eat a meal in this county at a fast food restaurant. They can’t even go to the freaking grocery store to buy food to cook at the firehouse, which most times goes cold, because of losers like you. You say your son is one and I call BS. If he was, it is probably a volunteer station in BFE where he would have time for all that. Here in Hernando, they combined the jobs, only have 3 men tops on an engine when it is 4 standard (2 in, 2 out) and we have morons like YOU who say stupid things like, “why does the ambulance and the fire truck show up to….what a waste of money” You know why? Because it takes FOUR people to run a code so if they are understaffed on the box and engine they have to show up together to run calls. The people of this county should be ashamed of how they treat our first responders but they won’t be until they NEED one and sit there helpless and realize what morons they are for their thoughtless comments. Next thing you know, the losers here will complain that the FFs training shouldn’t be done on duty too, *gasp* exercising while on the clock and practicing OMG!

Sunday, 24 January 2016, 7:28 pm
  • “Leena, why in the world would you feel sorry for these first responders ? They are doing exactly what they wanted to do for a career, get paid very well, and work about 12 days a month. This is their job. I feel sorry for the victim of the crash, and their family and friends.”

You are a complete and utter moron, Ungowa. Do you even realize that 12 days a month, for 24 hours at a time, is 288 hours a month, and is more than 100 hours over what a regular person works at 40 hours a week? Screw you. Never call 911 again. Purchase a gun and relativity good garden hose.

Sunday, 24 January 2016, 7:18 pm
  • Unbelievable! This is only a couple miles from our home. Drove past as responders were there doing their job under horrific circumstances. ISIS wasn’t swarming. The man apparently lost control of his vehicle and went about 30 feet off the road into the trees and concrete that line the pasture. The failure to negotiate curves on this road is almost weekly. Whether it be motorcycles or cars, it’s every week. So unless ISIS is hanging out in our barns, my guess is that control and speed might have had something to do with this. Not to mention the lack of use of a safety device called the seatbelt! My thoughts and prayers go out to the family.

Sunday, 24 January 2016, 5:30 pm
  • If it turns out to be foul play, how much do you want to bet drugs were involved to some capacity?

Sunday, 24 January 2016, 2:04 pm
  • Where is an update???? Did they find the head? No one is out there looking. I had to drive hayman today. Whats going on? HCSO keeping us in the dark? Whats to hide?? Is there a fugitive on the loose or what? Who was the victim? Should locals of the area be concerned?

Sunday, 24 January 2016, 1:35 pm
  • I have deep respect for first responders not a job I would want there is no reason to defame them the article is about a person beheaded in a car without sever damage and not ejected from the vehicle ISIS ???? What about drug related????

Sunday, 24 January 2016, 12:34 pm
  • Can’t believe some of the stupid people stating stupid things about firemen/woman. I have best friends that work very hard for the community they live in They are at the fire station more then they are at there homes or with there families. Miss many events that the families celebrate without them because they are out saving lives. When they leave for there 4 day shifts at the stations, the wife, children, don’t know if husband, dad will return home because the job is dangerous. They have nightmares of what they have seen. So all you stupid ass people know what you are talking about before you open your nasty mouth & tell lies. Because you know nothing about there jobs.

Sunday, 24 January 2016, 11:56 am
  • Jenna, you must be terrified to leave your house, sounds like foul play, but ISIS is a stretch.

Sunday, 24 January 2016, 11:30 am
  • Prayers to the family of this victim, rather scary to know the person who did this is still out there, will we ever know what really happened ? Sometimes I wonder, getting more skeptical each day as to what we ever find out, Thank you 1st responders, I know how hard your job is ,pay no mind to the stupid people commenting on your pay .I hope we will be kept informed as investigation continues, we shall see.

Sunday, 24 January 2016, 11:18 am
  • WOW we need more mental facility’s here in BROOKSTUCKY lol… On another note ,this is first response news! time will tell. Possible he had something sharp that flew in the impact and unfortunately he was decapitated.(WE DONT KNOW) News just says the deceased head was not foundYETt! Doesent mean it wont be found . Chill out. GOD BLESS THIS MAN & HIS LOVED ONES. MAY PEACE BE WITH YOU. I AM SO VERY SORRY. …..People please chill and stop using this as a arguing or fighting post board.
    . Think before you speak. and YES BLESS OUR EMERGENCY WORKERS AND POLICE DEPT… FAMILY I’m so sorry for this great loss of life..AMEN.

Sunday, 24 January 2016, 10:40 am
  • The brave first responders should get paid more for their services.They should also be appreciated more by all of us. Thank you so much to all the first responders and God bless you and your families.

Sunday, 24 January 2016, 10:21 am
  • Me thinks the tune of some changes when they need a first responder.

Sunday, 24 January 2016, 9:57 am
  • Everyone is talking about the first responders. You all seem to forget about the the fact that someone did this to another person. And how sick this is. I do not think ISIS came to brooksville. But the fact that someone is still out there who can do this to another is very scary. Just think of what a horrific act this is yet it was done and that *** hole is till out there.

Sunday, 24 January 2016, 9:53 am
  • Possibly a lone wolf attack from one of the muslims from the Mosque on Barclay.

Sunday, 24 January 2016, 9:52 am
  • Good lord! Focus, people!! This story is about a victim – probably of foul play – not a debate,about the pay scales of First Responders!!
    Condolences to the family of this person – whomever he is. Hopefully the mystery will be solved soon.

Sunday, 24 January 2016, 9:43 am
  • Tom, just checking back… any update on this?

Sunday, 24 January 2016, 9:20 am
  • This is very alarming.Considering that there was no catastrophic damage to the car and the driver was not ejected…and the head cannot be found.Please keep us updated.

Sunday, 24 January 2016, 9:07 am
  • No one is an a** here, anything is possible. Soon we will know

Sunday, 24 January 2016, 9:01 am
  • Daniel d this is Brooksville not NY they make half of that here… Thats y New Yorkers move here with there big pensions. Everything is cheaper here, including our pay.

Sunday, 24 January 2016, 8:22 am
  • Ungowa they do not get paid very well. They are all underpaid! Understaffed, and over worked in most counties due to budget cutbacks. They are human and have emotions as well. Do you not think that things they see imprint in their minds. That they replay or repeat. You obviously are clueless as to what any of them go through! Think before you judge them.

Sunday, 24 January 2016, 8:19 am
  • ISIS related? Please.. I highly doubt ISIS would hit a backwoods hicktown like Brooksville.

Sunday, 24 January 2016, 7:46 am
  • O.K. First off facts…. A LEO in Hernando County makes 41,000 a year that was said by our sheriff in a news cast because we are in need of 40 deputies, 40 of which he can’t find. If you think 41,000 a year is enough to deal with what a LEO deals with day in and day out you’re wrong. Secondly EMT’s make 12-14 dollars an hour, yep. They save your life when you have a diabetic episode, because you’re too dumb to realize you shouldn’t be eating junk. They respond to your roll-over wreck because you were too dumb to realize you shouldn’t drink and drive. All for 12-14 dollars an hour, They see children strangled, drowned in pools you name it. All for 12-14 dollars an hour. Yeah they need a raise and those of you that say they make enough? Buy a scanner and listen to what our law enforcement, EMT’s and fire fighters go through on their shifts. Some people are so ignorant to what facts really are.

Sunday, 24 January 2016, 7:26 am
  • Praise God for first responders! They get paid very little compared to what they do.
    As to what happened to this poor individual, my husband, an ex-law officer, said he believes it may have been a case of suiciude. He has seen a few cases where people have tied their necks to trees or such through open windows and then driven away, decapitating themselves, leaving their heads outside the vehicle sometimes quite far from the vehicle as it continues to travel.
    I pray for the family and for the first responders, who will have to live with the images of their discovery for the rest of their lives.

Sunday, 24 January 2016, 7:18 am
  • If these people are paid so low, how the hell can they afford houses better then mine? I make close to 30 an hour and some of the local first responders I know own lots of toys too. They do sleep, shop, exercise and have fun sometimes while on duty too. I am sick and tired of hearing how little money they make when I know for fact they make a decent living in the job they chose to do. If they are so broke, how can a few sit in bars and drink excessively on days off, and afford to fly around the world to surf? I appreciate them but I’m sick and tired of them lying about what they make. My son is one and he does the traveling. Enough said.

Sunday, 24 January 2016, 7:15 am
  • Wow at the few ppl who think our first responders dont work but 12 days a month and make a lot of money. Someone above said he knows someone that worked for 25 yrs and gave the amount of his pension. Well to start off you make nothing but close to min wage. Now the ones that have been first responders for many many years 20 plus years yea they make a more bc they have earned it and stayed and thats what happens with most careers. You get raises throughout the years. BUT. that is far down the road and still is not enough at all for all they do. They deserve benefits they are saving lives everyday AND putting their lives at risk. With any good career after being with the same job for many yrs comes a pension. That is well deserved and they worked for. They pay to go to school to help others bc they are caring loving unconditional individuals. You have to be a special person to do their job. They work a hell of a lot harder than many other careers and they go into this profession to help save lives. They deal with a lot of stress and heartache and ptsd as well as other issues for seeing things not many could see. Could you sit there and try to save a little girls life after she had been shot or hit by a car or drown and a child died in your arms on your time bc that child just could not be saved???? Knowing they have kids at home and they fight to save a child. Feel guilt bc they couldn’t save that one child. For the rest of their lives that child’s image is burned into their brain. If it wasnt for them and all they do NO ONE would get any help. Its sad that those of you that have no respect and just say they signed up for it. Well thank god they did and one day you or your family or child will need their help and I hope you will changebyour aspect. They didnt sign up to have lives die in their arms or to find decapitated bodies or come up on a gruesome murder rape investigation. They did it bc they have a heart and care about people. Even ones like you.
    You clearly are unhappy with what you do and what you make and feel the need to take it outn on our first responders who are there to help and protect all of us. You all need to grow up and get educated and make something of yourselves to make our county and country a better place. But more than likely you few are what is the problem in this world. Smh
    My thoughts and prayers are with the family and hope they find the answers and strength to get through such a hard time and they are with the first responders who had to handle this case and all the other horrific cases. They are all Hero and wish there were more out there to help. I would in a heartbeat if I was able to.
    Thank you Tom for keeping us posted and sharing so we can be aware what is going on in our county and help find ways to help our community.

Sunday, 24 January 2016, 1:55 am
  • It just amazes me that all of these comments are arguing about the first responders. .(and I think everyone should appreciate them for all they do) but this is a tragedy. A person is dead, and there is a family that is going to be devastated tonight. .I’m sure prayers would be needed for everyone involved. .

Sunday, 24 January 2016, 1:21 am
  • So rediculoius all of you arguing back and forth about the firefighters. This is about the person being decapitated and not the firefighters! So sad prayers for the family.

Sunday, 24 January 2016, 12:57 am
  • Okay, no crazy damage to the vehicle OR the remaining body, yet the head of this person is missing… It’s not that difficult, folks. There is something fishy about this. Yes, this is horrific. Yes, this is tragic. But what’s more terrifying is the fact that the person who did this is still out here. Out here, out and about, acting like nothing happened probably, or fleeing. Major red flags in this situation, ya’ll. Come on.

Sunday, 24 January 2016, 12:24 am
  • Of course Tom had to print all the gruesome details…unpublished news only applies to the families of our public officials. Tom obviously thrives on the idiocy displayed by these, all too often, remarks.

Sunday, 24 January 2016, 12:21 am
  • First of all, my heart and prayers go out to the victim and the victim’s family. I am thankful to RNRF for reporting this – this is something that we should be hearing on the news, and on the Hernando County Sheriffs FB page – why aren’t we. I’ll tell you why . . . . because they don’t want the public to go into panic . . . . . because this is possibly and ISIS attack . . . . . and if you don’t believe that, then you live like an ostrich with your head in the sand. Wake up people! This is real, and this is serious, and I hope that we can updates soon RNRF, and I hope that the news reports this on TV. Next, I would like to thank our first responders for the work they do. This is definitely a gruesome discovery, and not the norm. As for all of these hurtful comments being made . . . . you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Sunday, 24 January 2016, 12:14 am
  • Many comments above infuriate me. I am a Medic and see these particular men at this scene run ALL night. I go call to call and see the same faces over and over. They are not sleeping. They look tired but are working hard to save lives. As far as pay goes. I know for a fact that PCFR gets paid so low that they qualify for public assistance. That is the reason they work two jobs. We can not survive on Medic pay and also work two jobs. We never sleep, see our families and are tired all the time. You friggen a$$hats need to get educated.

Sunday, 24 January 2016, 12:04 am
  • My uncle has been a retired NY city firemen for 25 years…collecting 110,000 a year pension. Just sayin

Saturday, 23 January 2016, 11:54 pm
  • I think most of the people that have replied to this thread are missing the point of the article. I also think that almost all of the people that are replying in this thread are self centered. Do you not realize that the reason for the article is because someone lost their life? Do you not realize that the first responders and EMTs were at the scene because another human being lost his life!? Are we so self centered that we have to bicker about pay and employment choices when we could be empathetic to the fact that another human has died. Take a second and be thankful that no one knocked on your door to let you know that it was your relative in the car.

Saturday, 23 January 2016, 11:47 pm
  • MY GOD THIS IS WHY THIS COUNTRY IS SO FUCKED,PEOPLE WHO ARE SO STUPID ,THIS COUNTRY IS DOOMED IDIOTS WHO BELIEVE THIS WAS TERRORISIM(ISIS) GIVE ME A BREAK,I AM GLAD I WON’T BE AROUND TO SEE THIS COUNTRY BE TAKEN OVER BY THE STUPID PEOPLE.

Saturday, 23 January 2016, 11:19 pm
  • EMS workers start out at about minimum wage. New York has passed a law mandating fast food workers receive a starting wage of $9.74 an hour, while EMS will have a starting wage of $9 an hour. If you haven’t seen a poor cop or fireman, you’ve never met a volunteer for sure, and if you haven’t seen a poor paid paramedic, it’s because your eyes are closed.

Saturday, 23 January 2016, 10:52 pm
  • Because first responders have sympathy for their victims and they are there to save lives, not remove bodies or look for heads. They get sick also. I was a EMTIII, paramedic, for over 25 years, and I came home feeling sick, distraught, and emotionally wrought too many times. It eventually burnt me out. As an FYI, I wasn’t paid a cent to do it. I was a volunteer.

Saturday, 23 January 2016, 10:47 pm
  • LMAO – Ungowa…What friggin planet do YOU live on?? And Charlie, you too….are either of you LEOs? EMTs?, Firefighters? Here on Earth, first responders do NOT make a lot of money and DO NOT work 12 days a month? Are you serious?? My family is LEO and EMT, and none of them come close to making “in excess of 50K”, they don’t even make in excess of 30K and that’s INCLUDING benefits! They all work 12 hr shifts, but I can’t remember the last time any of them came home on time right after a shift, I’m glad my son was not on duty tonight, because he would have been working that accident – they don’t get paid near what they should get for having to deal with horrible tragedies like this accident AND inconsiderate bs from belligerent high and mighty people such as yourselves……

Saturday, 23 January 2016, 10:39 pm
  • So sad and I pray for the family members who must live with this horrific event. R.I.P. young man.

Saturday, 23 January 2016, 10:17 pm
  • mr tom,

can you advise us on the unusual circumstances?

Saturday, 23 January 2016, 10:14 pm
  • I realize this is news but I really feel for the relatives of this person. I wouldn’t want to read about this and be reminded of what happened to my loved one. Some things I think are better left unposted:(

Saturday, 23 January 2016, 10:11 pm
  • Ungowa is right . They are paid very well. Someone said they make than an average retail worker . If you believe this you must be on crack. I have never seen a poor fireman or cop in my life. Between what they make and their benefits they make in excess of 50k per year to start with their loaded rate and they get a retirement package that would blow your mind if seen how much they receive in retirement pay.

Saturday, 23 January 2016, 10:02 pm
  • Ditto to (Pat ) and Firemans Daughter

Saturday, 23 January 2016, 9:49 pm
  • I am friends with quite a lot of local first responders, all that I know chose the profession, and I’m glad they did, it’s certainly not anything that I want to do, does this make me mental, or stupid, I think not. I am quite sure all first responders that I know are on shift for 24 hours, and this does include sleep if it’s not busy, and then they are off for 48 hours, I do believe if you do math it adds up to about 12 days a month. Therefore most do work second jobs, and the guys and girls that I know are not doing it to pay the bills, they do it to have play money, I have heard on more than one occasion it’s the best gig in town when can work 12 or so days a month for the pay and bennies, and also make your play money on your other jobs. I have no problem with any of this, but I certainly don’t feel sorry for them. That’s just my opinion, like it or not. I really don’t care.

Saturday, 23 January 2016, 9:34 pm
  • During those 12 days a month the first responders work 2912 hours a year for the same yearly salary as regular 40 hour a week employees who only work 2080 hours per year therby making nearly 900 hours per year virtually “unpaid compensating for any rest time you may think the get Ungowa! Get your facts straight before you make uneducated comments you ungrateful ass. And as a retired firefighter I personal know that no one signs up to see gruesome sights and it never get easier to handle. Ungowa I hope you never need their assistance but if you do I am sure you will receive excellent care even if they know who you are because that’s the kind of unselfish people most responders are. They can see right past your idiotic comments and realize that you are simply an uneducated and simple minded person and that is for someone else to judge. May God bless you! Rant over!

Saturday, 23 January 2016, 9:29 pm
  • This story did not need to state the head could not be found. Some information should not be made public for the consideration of the victim’s family. Prayer for all involved

Saturday, 23 January 2016, 9:25 pm
  • Sad situation, I wouldn’t want their job!

Saturday, 23 January 2016, 9:24 pm
  • Ungowa you do not know much about Fire Recuse do you? They do not work 12 days a month a 24/48 rotation is 20 days a month because you go in at 8 am and do not get off of work until 8am the next day so ghat is 2 days. They do have a bed in the station ut are not allowed to go to bed until a certain time and usually get a at least 1 call during the night which can last from 30 minutes to a few hours. These people do not sleep well because of anxiety of the tones going off. They have a higher rate of solid organ cancer, heart disease, and PTSD. The pay is not great most have at least 1 extra job to get by. So yes you should feel some sympathy for them because they are human and these sites stick with them forever.

Saturday, 23 January 2016, 9:20 pm
  • Ungowa,
    You are highly mistaken. First responders do not make good money. A few dollars over minimum wage is not good money! Yes they are doing their job, but some situations are not easy to swallow. They are still human.

Saturday, 23 January 2016, 9:16 pm
  • Prayers for the family and too the *** ungowa I’m ems and you NEVER get use to seeing shit like what these 1st responders seen. God bless them! You should be thanking them for what they do because this job is not cut out for everyone…… If it wasn’t for ems a lot of people would die. Shame on you…… Keep your ignorance to yourself. I know some of the 24 hour shifts I’ve worked regardless of how many days I work a month I had zero sleep! So it’s a stressful job but we love what we do and saving lives. Get over yourself!

Saturday, 23 January 2016, 9:12 pm
  • Ungowa – there are no words that could adequately represent your idiocy. “They are paid very well”?!?! They ONLY work 12 days a month? Tell me, were you BORN a moron, or were you unfortunate enough to pay for this kind of ignorance? My father was a fireman, it. chose. Him. He was never home on Christmas, or his birthday – he worked 24 hour shifts, sometimes back to back because the county’s budget is so tight they were ALWAYS short staffed. And all that money he made? I grew up in a 1300 square foot house with all the riches he made off of tax payers you dumb ****. Oh and one more thing, my fondest memories of this “cake job” white trash losers like you think he had? Waking up in the middle of the night to his screams as he suffered through nightmares of those that he lost – though he HEROICALLY saved thousands. Put that in your pipe and smoke it you dumb ****. You disgust me and I PRAY you never need a first responder to come save your sorry ***. . .

Saturday, 23 January 2016, 9:08 pm
  • Lol terrorism? ISIS? Why in the world would ISIS kill one random person in Brooksville? That will show those Americans! Come on now….

Saturday, 23 January 2016, 8:59 pm
  • Their job or not, I can’t imagine that finding a headless person (especially without there being any indication the condition of the victim would be as such) and then searching for their head can’t be an easy thing. I think it’s ok to feel empathy for the family and the first responders as well.

Saturday, 23 January 2016, 8:54 pm
  • @andrew falcon

Saturday, 23 January 2016, 8:52 pm
  • Ungowa – wow that is a horrible assumption to make and no they don’t make a lot of money, many of them work two jobs to support their families and they are away from their families many days during events while their kids grow up and on holidays – they make a lot of sacrifices – and probably have school debts to get to where they are – they risk their lives every day for us. We should always respect and appreciate law enforcement and first responders and even though they choose the career no real person wants to search for human remains. They are true people with a heart that cares for others. Let’s think positive and be appreciative to others.

Saturday, 23 January 2016, 8:42 pm
  • Praying for the family and first responders. God bless you!

Saturday, 23 January 2016, 8:30 pm
  • Ungowa wtf are you talking about,1 i would be shocked to find out that when a police officer,paramedic of fireman said when they chose the career that the reason they want to do it is so they get to see grusome sh!# like this they mostly do what they do becouse they want to help people,and 2 who told you they only work 12 days a month thats another idiotic statement.deputys work full time shifts just like the rest of us.im pretty sure they all work just as many if not more hours then the rest of us.i am definitly super curious to hear the out come of the crazy storty though,im not sure i believe it was isis or terriost related but i guess it is as good a possibilty as any.Tom let us know asap how this turns out

Saturday, 23 January 2016, 8:24 pm
  • WTF

Saturday, 23 January 2016, 8:22 pm
  • It states that it was a car wreck. Not Isis or terrorism Jesus Christ people read for once

Saturday, 23 January 2016, 8:18 pm
  • This is just terrible God Bless who ever it is 🙁

Saturday, 23 January 2016, 8:16 pm
  • yeah buddy rolling like a big shot

Saturday, 23 January 2016, 8:13 pm
  • Ungowa its just sad that you have no compassion for the law and fire rescue who have to see these terrible scenes and yes they chose it but they dont like seeing dead people mangled and decapitated. jeez. you probably tried getting a job in their line of work and couldnt get one for who knows maybe mental reasons lol

Saturday, 23 January 2016, 8:11 pm
  • Jenna lee you are an idiot

Saturday, 23 January 2016, 8:10 pm
  • Oh my God…all the sacarstic posts…what if this was your family member?? Isis?? Really? Prayers for this person no matter what the circumstances…shame on you!!!

Saturday, 23 January 2016, 8:08 pm
  • Umm..Ungowa, idk what first responder you know but the ones in my family get paid less than many retail employees and most work second jobs. Many carry with them the scars of years worth of seeing things you wouldn’t ever want to see yet still pull their shifts, working 24hours at a time on holidays and during hurricanes, tornadoes,etc. Yes, that’s the job they chose but that doesn’t mean they get paid what they’re worth nor get the respect they deserve, evident by your ridiculous comment.

Saturday, 23 January 2016, 7:57 pm
  • Leena, why in the world would you feel sorry for these first responders ? They are doing exactly what they wanted to do for a career, get paid very well, and work about 12 days a month. This is their job. I feel sorry for the victim of the crash, and their family and friends.

Saturday, 23 January 2016, 7:35 pm
  • My first thought is terrorism…………….Lord I pray that I’m wrong!

Saturday, 23 January 2016, 7:31 pm
  • Feel for the responders and family of the victim. Sounds like foul play to me.

Saturday, 23 January 2016, 7:26 pm
  • Jenna Lee, your an a**

Saturday, 23 January 2016, 7:21 pm
  • Wow prayers

Saturday, 23 January 2016, 7:19 pm
  • Jesus Christ. .they murdered them and made that car wreck!

Saturday, 23 January 2016, 7:18 pm
  • That’s not adding up , feel sorry for the 1st responders

Saturday, 23 January 2016, 7:14 pm
  • Prayers for this person’s family and friends… sounds like foul play to me…

Saturday, 23 January 2016, 7:00 pm
  • I hope it wasnt Isis related!!

Saturday, 23 January 2016, 6:53 pm