Man Dies After Colliding with Rear of School Bus – UPDATE: Victim Identified

BROOKSVILLE – The westbound lanes of Cortez Blvd near the intersection of Mitchell Road remain closed, after a car collided with the rear of a school bus – killing the driver.

According to one witness, the male driver of the car slammed full speed into the rear of the bus, after it stopped for a railroad crossing on Cortez Blvd.

There were no children on-board the bus at the time of the crash and no other injuries are reported at this time.

The Florida Highway Patrol is investigating the cause of the crash.

Rail traffic is temporarily on hold until further notice by officials.

UPDATE: Officials have identified the victim as 57-year-old Wade Alan Varney of Spring Hill.

The driver of the school bus, 51-year-old Juan Enrique Rivera was not injured in the crash and no charges are expected to be filed.

bus 1 bus 2 bus 4 bus 5 bus 3

Comments
  • Cortez Blvd must be a very dangerous place to travel. Maybe the traffic patterns should be reevaulated. Too many crashes

Saturday, 23 May 2015, 6:42 pm
  • ALL who posted on this travesty

Those that expressed empathy for the Varney family (the lost such a vital part of our lives),

Others that obviously have never walked a mile in these shoes, I pray for your short comings and that you NEVER feel the heart ripping experiences that fragment every moment of your day by loosing someone that is a vital part of your earthly existence.

Words can not express how important Wade Alan was: as a Son, a Brother, a True Friend that was Selfless, Wise, Kind, Free Spirited, and most of all a Man with the highest level of Integrity we as human beings can posses. He is missed every minute of every moment.
    I must say how blessed and proud I am to have been able to call Wade my Friend, my Confidant, and my Family.

“If Tears Could Build a Stairway and Memories a Lane, We’d Walk Right Up to Heaven and Bring You Right Home Again!”
    For memorial information contact Turner Funeral Home, Spring Hill.

Sunday, 17 May 2015, 8:47 am
  • Tom Lemons – No specific details in your update.
    Did the man have a medical issue that caused the accident or what???

Monday, 4 May 2015, 1:11 pm
  • Tom Lemons – Has there been an ‘official’ report on this tragic accident yet???

Monday, 4 May 2015, 5:29 am
  • Yes, Denise. I agree. I’ve given my condolences more than once. Many others have as well. I respectfully mentioned the name of their lost loved one. I continued on with my comment by then trying to turn the focus on an issue that is a serious matter for all to think about. I will now step back and be considerate of their private pain by not continuing my ongoing thread with constant, direct references to their hurt. However, an overall discussion that acknowledges a problem that faces us all is healthy and hopefully productive.

Just to put things into perspective on my end: My youngest son would have been 17 years old on April 18th. My eldest daughter’s twin would have been 19 years old this coming May 15th. My eldest son will turn 30 years old on November 5th. Maybe…. He moved to Chicago in December of 2007. He hasn’t been heard from since August of 2010. No trace. I feel the pain of this family. I heard some terribly insensitive comments and “condolences” during each of my incidents. I’m sure they weren’t all intended to come off that way. Sadly, those who made cruel remarks and judgments without knowing all the details were outright cruel – especially when they were said AT THE FUNERAL.

God be with this family during this tremendously difficult time. The same to any others who’ve had to go through it.

Sunday, 3 May 2015, 1:10 pm
    • I can’t believe people actually made such insensitive comments “AT THE FUNERAL.”, SHOCKING!!

Monday, 4 May 2015, 2:34 am
  • A person has died and it is unfortunate. Please think of the family who has lost the loved one. Prayers to them.

Saturday, 2 May 2015, 10:03 pm
  • My condolences again to the family of deceased. I mean no disrespect by using Mr. Varney’s name in my comment.

Thank you, Mr., Mrs., Mz, Sir and/or Madam Commercial Pilot, for your insight and quick response on this story. First of all, I must admit to being somewhat impressed that the length of your comment almost matches that of my first one! However, there’s the very real possibility mine is longer due to all the punctuation I’ve included in the character count. I’d be even more impressed if I heard a live rendition, just to stand in awe of the air capacity of a set of lungs that could sustain such a long diatribe without taking a single breath! (Whew!) Okay, now that we’ve dispensed with the pleasantries ….

Thus far, the speed of the crunched vehicle, if already determined, has not been released to the public. I don’t claim to be an expert in the procedures employed by LE or Forensics, etc., but I’m sure there is a step by step process usually performed in these investigations. Perhaps Mr. Varney didn’t have “a decent car”. You’ve stated that ownership of whatever your definition of a decent vehicle is, guarantees that ANYONE will then have the capability to safely drive and maneuver the roadways while flying along at least DOUBLE the posted speed limits. You follow that up with, “the problem is drunk, stoned, inebriated, medicated and senile incompetent drivers in poorly maintained vehicles”. Extrapolating from this: Those with the luck and ability to have a new or near new vehicle, a bucket of money to pay expensive mechanics costs, a chauffeur or otherwise designated, sober driver on standby, and or any other “acceptable requirement” will keep accidents from occurring. Really? Yikes! What type and condition vehicle do YOU toodle around in? I have a “teen-mobile” that I usually speed around in, as well as another vehicle that is also a blur when I venture out. Oh, wait. Naaah. I don’t go twice the speed limit, though I suppose I could, if so inclined. BTW, I happen to have a spotless driving record. I’ve never had so much as a HINT of a ticket or traffic violation in all the years I’m operated a motorized road machine. I’ve never driven a motorcycle, but I’ve been a frequent passenger over the years. Yes, motorcyclists are in a scary position, traffic-wise (Look Twice), but they are NOT always the “victim-mobile”. They, too, sometimes cause accidents, fatal or otherwise.

I, like so many, am not wealthy. Both my teen-mobile and my car’s ages could be measured in dog years. Yes, they are both safely maintained to the best of my meager financial ability. I happen to have two vehicles because I kept one to sell/give to one of my children. They’ve told me they’d become laughing stocks to their friends, so I haven’t pushed it. I know and see others in cars and trucks that run without dropping tail pipes, throw serpentine belts or otherwise endanger the general public. So what’s my point? Under your stringent, slightly biased and hypothetical scenario, no tippity-top, nicely maintained vehicles would cause accidents. Are the items you’ve listed mutually exclusive? I’m just wondering, because that section of your run-on sentence, listing the strictly physical causes of accidents, doesn’t quite make that clear. Having re-read my previous comment, I haven’t found any part of my note where I say there should be more raising of taxes. What I DID suggest is taking the money being spent on the red light cameras and use it for making trouble road areas safer. That’s almost an even swap. Oh, wait. The county would probably SAVE bucks by not having to pay a ridiculously high percentage of “income” from the cams to the company supplying them. Don’t we pay a separate fee to RENT them as well? So the money being re-directed would be put to good use, the lowered speed limit could garnish more money from those who choose to drive faster than the posted speed limit, and happiness would abound, as more families stay intact rather than torn apart by death or injury of loved ones. This wouldn’t solve ALL of the problem, of course, but good start, eh?

I tip my hat to you and your being a professional, commercial pilot. I can appreciate the grueling hours of training that pilots go through to accomplish that feat. I have been a mere passenger on planes of various sizes and capabilities, which means I don’t know much of anything about take off and landing procedures or other operational airplane stuff. That’s YOUR field of expertise. Does my being able to “put my tray back in the upright position” earn me an extra bag of peanuts? You’ve commented on the driving habits in Europe. I shall assume you know this from personal experience, having perhaps lived or visited there. You are a professional, commercial pilot, after all. I lived and worked overseas for years as a civilian, not the military. I, too, have traveled hither and thither up and down foreign hills and dales, roads, highways and byways. Our views on that speed factoid may be conflicting. But let’s move on….

Anyway, using your formula: A non- professionally driven passenger car or truck can careen through school zones, 10 x 2 = 20 (watch out, kiddies!) …… zig-zagging through neighborhoods, 25 x 2= 50 / 35 x 2= 70 mph …… blur about on busy in-town roads, 40 x 2 = 80 / 50 x 2=100 mph …… cruise the interstate 60 x 2= 120 mph / 70 x 2=140 mph. Those figures reflect people who choose to double their speed. What about those who choose NOT to increase their speed by double? Wouldn’t this cause MANY MORE ACCIDENTS? Most would likely be FATALITIES! Meanwhile, at the airport on the other side of town (“town” being representative of landing strips, USA), a gigantic commercial airplane comes in for a landing on a straight, clear runway at a speed of about 160 mph, (your number). In comparison, how many seconds would it take for a parachute to deploy from the rear of a car or truck? Likewise, how long would it take for their turbo brakes (or whatever) to engage in time to save innocent people from injury or death?

BTW, Commercial Pilot, I am not a even PARTIAL fool, let alone a COMPLETE one…..

Saturday, 2 May 2015, 1:56 pm
    • EarthOrphan – Thank you for pointing those details out in response to “commercialpilot”.
      However, I feel like it will go on deaf ears, b/c he obviously thinks he is the expert on roads, as well as flying! He must be under the impression that planes don’t crash either, if they are maintained
      on a regular basis, However, that’s also not true as we all know.
      There have been MANY plane crashes, even though planes are checked out before every flight. Accidents happen all the time,
      although we have more automobile crashes than plane crashes!!! Masses of lives can be lost, (hundreds), in just ONE plane crash!!! I’ve never heard of 100’s of lives being lost all at one time during a car accident, not even in a massive car pile-up (multiple cars)!!

I continue my prayers thus mans family…

Monday, 4 May 2015, 2:25 am
  • commercial pilot – Punctuation is your friend. 🙂 And I hope I am never on a flight with you in the pilot seat with your summation of safety being compared to a car with speed limits. Those speed limits are posted for a REASON!!

Friday, 1 May 2015, 9:35 pm
  • Thank god when this guy was doing 50 60 mph what ever he was it was it was a big heavy solid school bus not someone on a motorcyclethat would only put a dent in his bumper and killed them and any passenger they had on the bike
    if you can’t see a massive yellow school bus regardless of the direction of the sign Earth’s magnetic field clouds in the sky whatever your excuses alcohol drinking all night you don’t belong on the person

the person going by the name of Earth orphan they don’t need to lower the speed limit anywhere in Hernando County anyone with decent car can safely drive double what the posted speed limits are very safely just like they do in Europe the problem is drunk stoned inebriated medicated and senile incompetent drivers in poorly maintained vehicles its just a recipe for disaster I’m a commercial pilot and regularly land at 160 miles an hour and something that weighs over a hundred thousand pounds a or been in at fault accidentt

as for the red light cameras anyone that thinks raising a tax on one thing will lower a tax on another is absolutely a complete fool the only thing that causes is more tax

Friday, 1 May 2015, 2:18 am
  • R.I.P., and prayers for your family.

Thursday, 30 April 2015, 4:30 pm
  • I have lived in Hernando County since 1993, so I have firsthand experience with most of the trouble spots scattered throughout the area. That track has been a MENACE for as long as I’ve been here! A few years ago, the D.O.T. spent some time attempting to smooth out that section of track, as well as a few other problem spans. The “repair” didn’t last long. Anyone who has had to maneuver safely over the track at Mitchell Road would know how extremely rough and dangerous it is. Its’ 50 MPH there. You have the option of maintaining that legal, posted speed and hope that will be the best way to keep your vehicle intact and your teeth in your head, or slow down to a crawl, inch over the track and hope the driver behind you doesn’t mind your concern for leaving parts of your car behind you. Either way is dangerous. Supposedly, the left lane is less rough than the right, but then, if you’re planning to merge onto 50/Cortez, you have to shoot back over into the right lane or you’re stuck going across the intersection or U-turning at the Hess station. And, of course, as others have mentioned here, driving into blinding sunlight is another serious consideration. DANGER! DANGER! DANGER! What to do… what to do…. Obviously, we can’t eliminate the sun as a distraction. (My opinion) How about lowering the speed between the Dome church and up to the merge? Police officers frequently sit on the side of that stretch of road trying to catch people going over 50. How much do they rake in on that? If the speed limit was dropped down to 45, or even 40, I wonder how much revenue THAT would put into the county coffers! THEN they could take down those expensive damn red light cameras up at the Cortez/Broad St. intersection and maybe even the one at 50 & Barnett. 99% of the time the camera tickets don’t stick anyway! (Unless you count sticking to one’s backside in the “reading room”).

So, back to the death of this unfortunate man; my prayers and condolences go out to his family and loved ones. We don’t know yet the exact circumstances that contributed to this deadly impact- be it speeding, texting, medical event or whatever. My MAIN point is that it’s a CONSTANT near death zone, due to the aforementioned reasons. That bus (route) is the one that two of my children used to ride to school. We all have been scared at that crossing. I fear that this may not be the last fatality there. Perhaps that risk can be ameliorated if the county Powers-That-Be put some money into THAT cause and consider apply some xeriscaping skills in the medians instead of the trucked in flora and fauna.

Thursday, 30 April 2015, 3:32 pm
    • EarthOrphan – I agree with every single word!! I’ve lived in this county for over 35yrs, what you said about those tracks couldn’t be more TRUE!! Those tracks are worse than any tracks I’ve ever crossed and I crossed tracks in at least 15-20 different states!!
      Thanks for letting others know.

Thursday, 30 April 2015, 10:15 pm
  • Not to say people don’t have the right to their opinions, but considering someone’s father, husband, brother, son, and uncle just had a tragic and sudden end maybe people should keep their opinions regarding the why and then the following comments regarding others intelligence to themselves. If you don’t think of the victim at least think of the family who may possibly read this. Put yourself in their shoes and ask yourself how you would feel if you read some of these comments.

For the family: you are in my prayers I am sorry for the pain you are enduring.
    to the first responders: I am also sorry for your pain and you’re also in my prayers as well as the bus driver you are by no means an after thought. It is a painful situation on all sides, but thank goodness there were no children present.

Thursday, 30 April 2015, 3:04 pm
  • My husband and I were coming home from shopping at that time it must have happened,
    .we saw the medical examiner car and the white car half under the bus.So we knew what that ment .we live in the area.Those rail road tracks are very rough.They need to be upgraded so they aren’t so rough.We prayed for his soul and his family.We have vowed to be even more careful than we are.So sad.

Thursday, 30 April 2015, 1:06 pm
  • Driver was going 55-60 and school bus stop as always at rr tracks and driver of car was distracted and maybe on phone and did not even hit the brake lights. I was at Emerson rd when they passed and coming on 98 I was 1 minute behind it. Idiots that post BS and have no idea of the accident I guess is par for the net. Also Hernando county is full of Engineers and other highly intelligent people not as dumb I guess as people who post comments that live elsewhere or run down the county.
    PLEASE do NOT text and drive. Please don’t be in such a hurry to get nowhere, Please Use signals and common courtesy.

Thursday, 30 April 2015, 10:36 am
    • Mark – How do you know he was going 55 – 60 MPH??

Thursday, 30 April 2015, 2:10 pm
  • I’m very sorry for the family of the deceased, Dreadful news.

Thursday, 30 April 2015, 10:14 am
  • I know wade personal he wouldn’t take his life, he’s from spring hill, he was over in Brooksville partying all night, i believed he was really tired & wasn’t focused plus he’s an older guy. RIP buddy Fly High!

Thursday, 30 April 2015, 9:42 am
    • Frankie – Are you implying that he was still under the influence of alcohol or drugs from partying all night in Brooksville??? (I’m just curious)

Thursday, 30 April 2015, 2:17 pm
  • As a School Bus Driver..I Know All to Well How Dangerous and Deadly This Can Be.
    PLEASE Pay Attention To The Road.
    And Be Patient..I Could Have YOUR Child on my Bus.

Thursday, 30 April 2015, 8:27 am
  • hey greg, the same road that brings you into our home of hernando county will take you and your negative comments about our hometown out of it also. so do us a favor and leave with your comments. God give comfort to this mans family may he R I P

Thursday, 30 April 2015, 8:18 am
  • It is truly a sad situation all around. Maybe the guy had a medical condition. Maybe he just didn’t see the bus. Certin times of the day u can barely see break lights. We will never know.what really happens unless it was medical. Rip for the driver. And I’m sure the bus driver is not doing so well. It Probaly mentality messed the bus driver up. May God be with the family. Prayer for both families as well.

Thursday, 30 April 2015, 8:14 am
  • This is truly sad. I travel this route 5 days a week. Ironically, most days, a school bus is stopped at the railroad crossing just about the same time I am approaching it. Most of the time the bus is in the right hand land traveling east on Cortez blvd. …..on some days, the glare from the sun is so strong you cannot see a thing ahead of you. Not only that it is very easy for all of us to become distracted when driving. Whatever the case may be a person is gone from this earth. We shouldn’t judge them , but have the Christian compassion that God expects no matter what the circumstances. To “Lisa” who indicated she is a youth minister, I agree Christians should pray for the family but I must say you can’t pray someone into heaven once they haved passed on from this earth. Either they accepted Jesus as their Savior while on this earth or they didn’t. Hopefully this person is in heaven. God bless all.

Thursday, 30 April 2015, 7:55 am
  • Well said Margaret! I know Margaret and unfortunately she knows this pain first hand.
    I saw this accident after attending a viewing and my heart sunk. These families need our thoughts and prayers, not all this bickering.
    God bless you Margaret and all families involved in this horrible accident. R.I.P.

Thursday, 30 April 2015, 7:18 am
  • I lost a child to a car accident and I am appalled at the comments that are being made. Prayers and thoughts to the family of the deceased and the bus driver. NO MATTER how it happened a life was taken today and I just pray you all that made these horrible comments never have to go through this because its one of the most horrible times in your life. A funeral is not a day in a lifetime but a lifetime in a day. R.I.P.

Thursday, 30 April 2015, 12:48 am
    • I agree, Margaret!

Thursday, 30 April 2015, 1:45 am
  • How do u put some one down and then say God bless ???????

Wednesday, 29 April 2015, 11:11 pm
    • I agree w/you, James Hiers, Totally unacceptable comment!

Thursday, 30 April 2015, 1:48 am
  • At 57 years he may have had a heart attack behind the wheel.!

Wednesday, 29 April 2015, 11:05 pm
  • Have they released a name

Wednesday, 29 April 2015, 10:54 pm
  • Prayers for the family of the driver. God has taken his soul!

Wednesday, 29 April 2015, 10:53 pm
  • The poor thing R.I.P frightening for the bus driver too.

Wednesday, 29 April 2015, 10:39 pm
  • prayers to the family and to the driver of the bus as well…!!

Wednesday, 29 April 2015, 10:31 pm
  • I don’t understand why whenever there is a post like this everyone has to start name calling, jumping to conclusions, and trash talking. Let us show some sympathy toward his family and friends…..PERIOD! Really, that’s all that matters. Life is too short for pettiness and hatred. Prayers to the family.

Wednesday, 29 April 2015, 10:09 pm
  • Prayers for the family of this man, horrible tragic accident, unless you drive bus everyday it may have just slipped his mind that they stop, but if you look at the pictures it occur after the tracks so there would have been no brake lights alerting him to stop, with life as busy as it is and stresses people deal with everyone at some point unconsciously drive. Mistakes are made. May this man rest in peace. Sad, it really is sad.

Wednesday, 29 April 2015, 10:06 pm
  • This has nothing to do with Dawn, a person of flesh and blood passed away today. So please! people let’s say a prayer for that person who had lost their life and say a prayer for the Family and Friends that will miss that person. Our World is so out of touch these days, I believe many people are desensitized. Remember that you can not just hit a restart button to start over.

Christian
    Youth Minister
    Lisa A.

Wednesday, 29 April 2015, 9:41 pm
  • R.i.p. prayers go out to the family so sad

Wednesday, 29 April 2015, 9:28 pm
  • Seriously. First of all if you know that spot you know that the rail road tracks are right there and a bus has to stop at the tracks. Second of all if you have ever drive there I’m pretty sure I’m not the first person that has been blinded by the sun and not been able to see two feet in front of me right there. Third of all the bus driver could have not seen the tracks and slammed on there brakes. There are so many things that could have happen. You don’t know. And think about things before you post that, a family member could have read this and it could have ripped there heart out of there chest. I hope this family can find comfort. Rest in peace.

Wednesday, 29 April 2015, 9:27 pm
  • IMO the people speaking like trash talkers are just as wrong as the one jumping to conclusions. Way to show some class people! This is what is wrong with our world. Prayers go out to this gentleman’s family.

Wednesday, 29 April 2015, 9:26 pm
  • Prayers for the family god be with them

Wednesday, 29 April 2015, 9:19 pm
  • The best part about all of this you all are making it about yourselves.. Grow the hell up!!

Wednesday, 29 April 2015, 9:12 pm
  • Sometimes your mind is in a million places…it doesn’t always have to be phone or anything else…just simple as not paying attention… Praying for the driver and family

Wednesday, 29 April 2015, 9:11 pm
  • Dawn…. Get a life. You must be a cold hearted p.o.s…. What if it was someone you knew. Or a friend of a friend. R.I.p

Wednesday, 29 April 2015, 8:57 pm
  • RIP, many Hugs and Prayers for his Family and Friends ..

Wednesday, 29 April 2015, 8:36 pm
  • It’s really sad how some people just jump to conclusions before knowing all the facts. Sorry Dawn, but you were way out of line on that one. My thoughts and prayers go out to the mans family. May he rest in peace. And Greg and James, really no need for that kind of language.

Wednesday, 29 April 2015, 8:33 pm
  • Wow!! Not so nice moments……

Wednesday, 29 April 2015, 8:32 pm
  • Hey Greg just because Dawn made a stupid comment like that doesn’t mean she’s from Hernando County you say something like that and then say stay Classy Brooksville and Spring Hill, Don’t you realize they are in Hernando County. Either way this is a terrible thing to happen to anybody and yes God Bless his soul and Family During this time

Wednesday, 29 April 2015, 8:22 pm
  • Prayers for This family

Wednesday, 29 April 2015, 8:20 pm
  • Exactly !!!
    who are you to say he has done it on purpose
    In that case you are a dumb b***h

Rip to the driver

Wednesday, 29 April 2015, 8:19 pm
  • Such a tragedy. Prayers & support to the family of this young man, my heart goes out to you all. 🙁 May this young man RIP.

Wednesday, 29 April 2015, 8:15 pm
  • My first thought was just a thought of OMG….the next thought was, wonder were they on the phone, texting or distracted….although it happens way to often in this world…Suicide was the furthest thing from my mind. Unless Dawn knows something we all don’t. I felt a bit inappropriate to just blurt it out regardless of the bless his soul part. :/ Many thoughts and prayers are with the driver and the family.

Wednesday, 29 April 2015, 8:07 pm
  • I live Rite By the Ranch Hand I feel Bad For the Parent’s Or Wife If He Was Marry I’m Glade no Kid’s Were Hurt . R.I.P

Wednesday, 29 April 2015, 7:57 pm
  • Prayers going out for the family and the bus driver.

Wednesday, 29 April 2015, 7:52 pm
  • Thank you, James.. You took the words right out of my mouth. Extremely insensitive & just cruel of you, Dawn. Shame on you. Praying for this man’s poor family <3

Wednesday, 29 April 2015, 7:48 pm
  • James… This is for Opinions and Responses… And Dawn’s opinion was “Suicide and then she blessed his soul! You just were flat out rude and insulting with your “Dumb b***ch” comment. So, really, who is the “Not Nice” one.

To the Driver and his Family… Blessings & Prayers sent your way. R.I.P

Wednesday, 29 April 2015, 7:47 pm
  • What a f***ing retard you are dawn..straight ass stupid .we can see your from hernando county…Stay classy Brooksville and springhill

Wednesday, 29 April 2015, 7:36 pm
  • Wow thats nice of you Dawn to assume it was “purposely done” what if it was your family member, ever think maybe the sun was in the drivers eyes and didnt realize the bus came to a stop at the tracks? you dumb b***ch

Wednesday, 29 April 2015, 7:31 pm
    • Why is it stupid to assume suicide? Whether it was deliberate, or the sun in his eyes or just inattentiveness doesn’t matter. Even if it WAS a legitimate mistake, he was definitely following too closely.

Thursday, 30 April 2015, 12:37 pm
      • Patricia, you do know the old saying about “assume”, right??

Thursday, 30 April 2015, 6:19 pm
  • R.I.P.

Wednesday, 29 April 2015, 7:16 pm
  • Has the driver of the vehicle been identified

Wednesday, 29 April 2015, 7:12 pm
  • purposely done. God rest his soul.

Wednesday, 29 April 2015, 7:03 pm
    • I can see how it would be easy for one to accidentally run into a sitting bus on the road if you you’re not used to that area, if you don’t see lights on the bus at that time of day. We can’t assume that it was intentional. Prayers are going out for the family of this person.

Wednesday, 29 April 2015, 10:23 pm
    • Maybe considering his age…and this did happen before cell phones…maybe, he had a major heart attack and drove into the bus while passed out.
      Pray for his family.

Thursday, 30 April 2015, 3:09 pm
      • Susan, “happened before cell phones”????
        Uhm cell phones have been around for YEARS! lol

Thursday, 30 April 2015, 6:15 pm