Man Seriously Injured in Motorcycle Crash, Bayflite to Airlift Victim to Trauma Center

SPRING HILL – Fire Rescue is on the scene of a motorcycle crash at the intersection of Barclay Ave and Eglin Blvd where the at least one person is reported injured.

Bayflite will be airlifting the injured driver who witnesses say was ejected from the motorcycle. His condition is unknown at this time.

Road blockage and traffic diversion is expected as a result of the crash.

We will bring more on this as it develops.

Comments
  • I was 1 of the witnesses to this horrible scene ~ shame on you for using this platform to beg for Birthday wishes!

Sunday, 6 August 2017, 9:59 am
  • My daughter’s dad was hit on his motorcycle it messed him up it was a hit and run still in hospital in bad shape

Sunday, 6 August 2017, 6:27 am
  • Hope they recover quickly! You couldn’t pay me to get on a bike in this town! I myself would have appreciated it if they actually cleaned up the road debris from this. Had to drive thru intersection last night and still all broken glass, plastic etc! Glad I didn’t wake up to a flat tire!

Saturday, 5 August 2017, 2:30 pm
    • Wow Tara , between u & the birthday girl, I don’t know who’s worse?some guy got ran over & fight for his life , & ur worried about getting a flat tire?? ?
      Boo hoo to U! I hope ur car gets repoed.
      & ur friend miss wonderful birth day HO,
      Being SOOO concerned it might be one of the many bikers coming over to celebrate ([email protected]) on ur birthday!
      Don’t worry, I’m sure they’ll be plent , just tell a couple to get seconds. I think Tara is on backpage , I recognize her. She runs a 2 fer 1 special. U can bring a friend & split it , or be like me & just have ur friend pay full price & get ur’s free. ?
      Real freak-a-zoid! Be sure she showers first because ALOT of guys go there. Be sure to leave a present for ur friend.. ?

Saturday, 5 August 2017, 9:40 pm
    • A person could die and you’re worried about getting a flat tire? Unbelievable ?

Saturday, 5 August 2017, 11:27 pm
    • Used to be tow truck drivers were responsible enough to sweep debris off to the side of road & pick up parts laying in road. Those days are apparently over now.

Sunday, 6 August 2017, 1:13 am
  • My prayers for the biker and their family/friends. PLEASE, EVERYONE, SLOW DOWN, LOOK TWICE OR THREE TIMES ( NOT JUST IN YOUR MIRRORS EITHER ), BE COURTEOUS. IT MIGHT TAKE 10 SECONDS LONGER BUT IT COULD SAVE A LIFE- MAYBE YOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday, 4 August 2017, 10:08 pm
  • I read article wromg, he is not deceased, sorry for error, but not for anything posted on selfish birthday girl.

Friday, 4 August 2017, 1:34 pm
  • What color was the bike tomorrow?

Friday, 4 August 2017, 1:12 pm
    • The same color it is today!! ?

Saturday, 5 August 2017, 9:43 pm
  • Does the victim have a name? how did this crash occur? So many questions left unanswered in this news post. That is not like you at all tom. Whats going on? I know lots and lots of people who ride motorcycles and today is my birthday and i would hate for something bad to happen to anyone on my birthday.

Friday, 4 August 2017, 10:44 am
    • A person is DEAD, They will have no more birthdays! Sure deceased had family and friends that cherished and loved him/her. Get over yourself you uncaring person or you started celebrating early. Prayers for this family..

Friday, 4 August 2017, 1:08 pm