Man Stabs Girlfriend to Death then Turns Knife on Himself

NEW PORT RICHEY (PASCO) – The Sheriff’s Office is investigating a brutal murder and attempted suicide, after a man stabbed his girlfriend to death and then turned the knife on himself.

Around 7:30 p.m. last night, officials say Dayvon Heath, 26, stabbed his girlfriend, Felicia Rich, 28, multiple times in the face, neck and torso at their home on Green Key Road. Heath then stabbed himself in the neck and held Rich until deputies arrived on the scene. Rich was pronounced deceased at the scene but Heath was still alive, however, unconscious. Heath was transported to local hospital, where officials say he is expected to survive.

Heath is charged with 1st Degree Murder and will be booked into the Land O’ Lakes Detention Center once he is medically cleared.

Officials say Heath called his mother immediately after stabbing his girlfriend and admitted to killing her.

Comments
  • I knew her she was my Ex! I knew him he was a pos wannabe gangsta. Couldn’t face me like a man when I showed up to give her food. Pos murder who hits women.

Sunday, 16 July 2017, 12:45 am
    • Hahaha James you a funny funny man. Why don’t you tell the world how you used to lock her in the camper and sexually abuse her! You took her food huh? STFU no you didn’t and D would never be scared of you. You fake ass KKK pos. You just mad cause she left you for a nigga. A real nigga. You are true scum just like her. Her Wiccan spell doin evil ass probably transformed into the devil she truly is and he had no choice. Fake ass juggalo. You never had enough balls to look me in my face when I lived there .you should have kept her with you and your wife and none of this would have ever happened .y’all are the ones with a record .D has never even been arrested before. Fake gangster huh? Ha. You lucky white trash wanna be KKK. you’re the one who belongs in jail. Paint your face there. Bet you’d last an hour…..

Thursday, 9 August 2018, 10:16 pm
  • This couple had a volatile relationship and perhaps she had finally decided to send him on his way. He blames the alcohol, but this sounds like something else was taken. The violence of the stabbing in the face is to make her scarred ……………typical thinking of a man like this.

Sunday, 2 July 2017, 11:09 am
  • Here we go again, hangem and than shootem. Problem solved.

Sunday, 2 July 2017, 4:37 am
    • I’m starting to think ur onto something here bethy!?

Sunday, 2 July 2017, 11:13 am
  • I keep retyping my comment and keep coming back to this…if your a spiritual person pray for our children as this is the World their growing up in and it’s getting worse if your not a spiritual person start packing and practicing cuz I’m convinced with all the crazy stuff going on right now we will all be a statistic at some point before we die. People are going mad, the World is a sad place right now.

Saturday, 1 July 2017, 5:22 pm
    • i would tie myself off before bringing a child into this world.

Sunday, 2 July 2017, 9:20 am
  • I wouldn’t bother to give him medcial attention. Save the taxpayers money leave it up to God!

Saturday, 1 July 2017, 5:17 pm
  • DAMN! only a freakin total monster can stab a woman or anyone in the face! eye for an eye! do same to him, then drop em all out the plane in middle of pacific! feed the f_ _ _n! sharks!

Saturday, 1 July 2017, 4:09 pm
  • wow! pure evil being unleashed to heights never seen before every day and hour…………god help us all, this is why the devils working double overtime, we have all but removed god’s love and blessings from the world, prayers in schools, Christmas you name it, much much more, ARROGANCE! and trust me folks we are gonna PAY! actually we are already just look around the world how sad! by way, Let Him Die, I AGREE it boggles my mind to think or fathom how a person can reapeatedly stab another human being, only case for that with me would be to save my family kids etc. lives and had no other choice, dam!

Saturday, 1 July 2017, 4:05 pm
    • So you spout God things then say Let Him die. The problem is people like you who double talk out their
      Sorry POS you are yourself.

Saturday, 1 July 2017, 7:11 pm
  • LOSER CANT EVEN OFF HIMSELF RIGHT.

Saturday, 1 July 2017, 3:43 pm
  • Why save him to water tax payers money

Saturday, 1 July 2017, 3:12 pm